Give Me a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers

Josh looked surprised, "What bet?"

Jacqui answered him, "I bet you'd wait till she got her hands free."

Roz looked at Josh and I and started laughing.

"We could see things developing from when he shaved you Mel, It was just a matter of time... Now, no secrets, Josh has been loving Jacqui and I and if that upsets you then we'll stop now, you and Josh's love comes first."

I felt special that they would step back from my brother just like that, then I thought about the love they had both shown me.

"I .. I... understand I think, I think I need a bit of time to get sorted, this is so new to me."

Roz came and hugged me, "On a more practical note, have you got any questions about sex and loving that should be girl-talk?"

"I probably have hundreds, but I don't know what to ask. Maybe if we just talk, girl-talk."

Josh laughed, gave the twins a hug and then gave me a bone-cruncher hug. 'He really is a hunk', I thought. He headed out to care for the animals and other stuff on the farm.

Roz, Jacqui and I sat around and talked. All naked, all non virgins. I felt like I had really grown up.

"Melanie, are you still thinking about last night? Your nipples are sticking out far enough to hang Christmas decorations on."

"Actually it was this morning, and I don't know how to make them go down."

"Ah, yes morning sex, always seems to have a longer lasting effect."

We talked about sex all morning! They weren't surprised when I mentioned my reaction to a tongue in my ass and told me that Josh would use lots of lubrication when he entered there. I realized that they both loved Josh just as much as I did and I wondered if I could share him without getting upset.

When Josh came back at lunchtime I had an idea.

"Josh, I'd like you to give the girls their shave, with the full treatment. I really appreciate the offer from them to back off but I think this mouse is big enough to share. This would be a way for me to get used to sharing so go and get your gear."

I found out what it was like to kiss a girl, two girls in fact, as they wrapped themselves around me. Their pussys pressed against my legs and their full breasts against my chest. I liked it.

Josh came back out with the shaving gear and I watched closely to ensure that Roz got the full treatment. I sent Josh back to give her a second orgasm and asked her if she would like a third.

"N.. n.... not just now, th...th...thanks, I'm kinda wiped out by two."

Jacqui got the same treatment and she was wiped out by two as well.

"Come on you two, I survived five this morning and here's you two flat after two. Out of practice isn't an excuse."

"He must have been giving you mild ones." Josh just shook his head and smiled

"Oh, I know what it must be. A family trait. They can both have multiples, we know Josh can, and has, and if you managed five of Josh's then I'm glad we can share because just us two can't handle him."

I thought for a moment and looked at Josh, "One big happy family?"

His smile widened and he looked me in the eye, "Are you sure sis?"

"I'm sure"

The group hug lasted for ages before they realized that I hadn't had my shave yet. With Josh between my legs and Roz and Jacqui kissing me and sucking my nipples I came another four times before Josh complained his tongue was getting tired.

Three weeks later we were back at the hospital and my hands were freed. We ordered three highly spec'd new computers to be ready next week and I started studying to get my driver's license.

We got back, stripped and were all in the pool very quickly where swimming lessons started.

We couldn't stay naked year round and when snow fell we played fully clothed. We bought a hot tub and built an enclosure for it. That tub got lots of use with all of us in it. Near the end of winter Roz and Jacqui's father died after a short illness leaving them and their mother to run their farm. Back into summer and back out of clothes. Josh and I had been doing enough website work to keep our income levels very comfortable. Then a set of events that triggered some serious discussions and thinking.

Roz and Jacqui joined me – all pregnant.

I'm surprised it hadn't happened sooner but we just blamed the bad influence of the hot-tub as our due dates meant we'd all gotten pregnant about three weeks after we started using the tub.

We were all sitting around the swimming pool kicking ideas around and also working out how we could still 'join' with big bellies when Roz and I tried pushing our pussys together to see if we could. Just didn't seem to work when Roz complained

"Well how do lesbians do it then?"

Her mother came round the corner and told her, "Scissor your legs so they cross over."

We tried that and suddenly our pussys were rubbing against each other

"Hey, that feels funny."

Roz stopped suddenly and looked shocked at her mother. Now, her mother had been over before many times, but always politely rang first so we were dressed. I thought she was rather straight-laced, now here she was telling us how lesbians get together.

"Mom, how do you know? OH NO – oh..Mom, I'll,,, we.....we'll go and get dressed."

"Oh, sit down naked and carry on if you must, like that's not very satisfying, especially when you have the real thing. And that's what I want to talk to you all about."

"Josh, are you or are you not responsible for the current pregnant state of all three of these girls?"

"Firstly, are you carrying a shotgun or suchlike? If not then I'll admit, yes I am."

"Right, that gives us a basis to move forward on. My second question: would you be willing to shave an old pussy and do your special quality check that I've overheard these two giggling about for a few years?"

"MOM!"

"No pussy is too old, I'll be happy to oblige."

"I promise I'm too old to get pregnant so the FULL treatment is safe."

"MOM!!!"

"Oh, be quiet you two, or this pussy will start to get catty. Why should you have all the fun?"

Josh came back out with the shaving gear as Mrs James undressed.

"Now how do you want me?"

"MOM!!!!!"

"At least Josh knows what I mean, you two have got dirty minds."

I could see she had a smirk that she was carefully hiding from her daughters. Those double meanings weren't going to stop. Josh did his best shave ever and the quality test seemed to drag on forever. Mrs James had cum at least three times that I could see before she said that she was satisfied.

"Now let's look at these growing bellies and work out the best way to handle the situation. Melanie, you and Josh are siblings – right? As far as I'm aware no one in the community knows that, outside this little group. So as your family names are the same you can pass as married with few problems. As for my two little sluts... Send them off to university, oh woe is me, they come back pregnant! And don't know who the fathers are. Our kind neighbour, whose wife is also pregnant, offers to be a surrogate father to help raise them. Having recently buried their father I'm also available to help care for them but how are we going to run the farm? I suggest we pool our resources. My house is old and poorly situated, this cottage is in a beautiful spot but too small. How about we move the cottage out of the way, build a house designed for three children that we can all live in and get a farm manager in to run my farm and they can have my house?"

I was open-mouthed and looking around so were the others. I was able to speak first.

"One tiny, teeny miscalculation, it's not three children but six, we've just got back from the doctors and we're all having twins. But apart from that I like the idea. It's a tidy solution. Josh and I work from home so that's not a problem. We can do some more contracts for a while to get some extra cash but we do have a lot of our parent's insurance left."

"Twins! Oh well in for a penny in for a pound. We have a few million in the bank so we can start as soon as we get permits, Josh, what do you think?"

"Thank you Mrs James, you have brought together my random ideas into a graceful solution. My only question is, will you require shaving every day or every second day?"

Epilogue:

The six children are all eight now. They understand that naked is at home and outside people sometimes don't talk about being naked. Roz had a second set of twins and they're six now, we called her a randy devil until I got pregnant again and had triplets. They're four now and we've all decided that's enough. Grandma James has been a steadying influence and has got the best all over tan of all of us, she's also the loudest when she gets licked which makes the children giggle.

I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I hadn't needed a hand. I'm really glad I did.

JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers