Give Me Some Sugah, Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Ember gets caught up in Mya and her Daddy's relationship.
4.5k words
4.56
51.8k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
172 Followers

Author's Note: It is not necessary to read chapter one but a few little details might make sense if you do. Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated; thank you for reading.

__________________________________________________

For the first time since her mother had passed away, Mya was sober and had been that way for over two months. Ever since her father had found out about the party, her sex life and the fact that Ember smoked pot and also hit it in her room, she had been on the straight and narrow. She hadn't been to any parties and her grades had improved to where she actually got to graduate, though just barely. The celebration that night had been more fun than a party would have been considering her father took her out of town that night to do some partying of their own. He booked a room at a swanky hotel and they had dinner at the fanciest restaurant they could find before going to the hotel for the rest of the night.

Anyways, this chapter isn't exactly about Mya and Aleksander. Who is it about, you ask? You'll just have to continue reading to find out.

-X-X-X-X-

Licking her lips as she pulled slowly away from his softening cock, she pushed the blankets back from her head and tossed her gaze up to his pleasure stricken face. Letting a grin break out across her lips, she crawled up the length of his body and blanketed him with her curves. Trailing the tips of her nails across his jaw-line, she laid her cheek against his shoulder as he took his time recovering.

"You are the best cocksucker in the world, baby doll." He murmured against the top of her head and trailed the pads of his fingers down the arch of her back soothingly.

Wriggling in his embrace, she kissed the underside of his jaw and rolled to sit beside him, stretching her arms above her head as she yawned. "Good morning to you, too, Daddy." Smiling, she leaned in as he sat up and met him halfway to touch their lips together in a loving display of affection.

"I was going to make breakfast but then I realized that we are out of eggs and milk. Then when I came in to wake you up, I saw your morning condition and couldn't resist the temptation, though I should still go to the store. We can't exist on each other alone for sustenance." Alek nodded and brushed a strand of silver-blond hair back from her cheek as he lay back against the pillows once more. Draping one arm behind his head, he let her play with his fingers as he spoke.

"I suppose we do need more than bread and cheese, huh, Angel-baby? Take my card and get whatever we need, I have some stuff to do around the house. If you want, you can stop at Shamrocks to bring lunch home depending on what time it is; you know what I usually get there." Pulling her down to him once again, he planted a deep kiss against her lips and swallowed the soft moan that slipped from between her plump lips.

"Yes sir! I do, sir!" Saluting him playfully, she scampered off the bed before they could get distracted by each other and turned to him as she dressed. "Is it okay if Ember comes over? I haven't seen her since graduation and I miss her."

"Has she gotten any better?"

"Yes, she's doing a lot better now."

"You swear?"

"I promise, Daddy. Can she come over, please?"

"Okay, get her something from Shamrocks too, then. Hmmm that dress looks so damn good on you, sweet pea."

She looked down at the white maxi-dress and fingered the baby pink lace overlay. "Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Maybe you can take it off of me later." Leaving him with a wink, she grabbed her purse off the back of the door and left to go to the store before he made 'later' into 'now.' On the way to the store, she called her best friend and invited her over for lunch, making sure to stress the fact that she would be at the store for at least an hour so her friend wouldn't head to her house right that second. Ember knew why Mya had stopped going to parties but she didn't know that she was sleeping with her dad. That wasn't exactly a conversation one had over the phone, though she knew Ember wouldn't care either way; she had said it herself, 'If you don't, I will.'

Little did Mya know that Ember was quite serious about her little ultimatum and the invitation gave her the necessary in that she needed. As Mya drew closer to the grocery store, the girl she considered her best friend was already thinking about how she would seduce the sexy older man. Ember prided herself on the fact that no one had ever spurned her advances but this time she was preparing herself for possible rejection. Mr. B was obviously old enough to be her dad so that could either work against her or add to the whole kink of the 'dad I'd like to fuck' situation. She was most definitely hoping for the latter as she chose her skimpiest bathing suit and covered it with a short skirt and a simple t-back tank top.

Deciding to walk instead of drive, she cut through the backyard of the house behind hers and made her way down the street. Making a beeline for the gate that led to the backyard, she pushed it open slowly and rounded the side of the house. Staying quiet for a moment, she watched the shirtless sight of Mr. B cleaning the pool in his swim trunks. Padding silently to the set of chaise lounges she and Mya always used to sunbathe, she stripped down to her bathing suit and acted as if she had been there the whole time, waiting for the man to notice his unannounced guest. It didn't take entirely too long and when he turned to put the net back in the small shed, he chuckled quietly to himself at the sight of her, his eyes taking in the view of the young, nubile body that was being displayed before him. Taking the few short steps to the chairs, he propped the net against the back of the empty one before sitting on the edge of it.

"Hello Ember."

"Hi Mr. B. Is that a new suit? It looks good on you." She said as her gaze trickled down the length of his chiseled torso behind the cover of her sunglasses.

"No, it's not but thanks none-the-less. Mya is at the store, you know that, right?"

Tilting her head, Ember looked at him over the top of her glasses as she shook her head just so. "No, I thought she said she had just gotten home from the store. Oh damn, I promise I won't be a bother if you let me stay and wait for her to get back. Can I please?" She could have been an actress (or a lawyer) with how easily and believably she was able to lie. That lower lip of hers poked out just a little in a subtle pout that was her key to getting anything and everything she wanted. Mr. B nodded and stood, patting her bare shoulder as he paused behind her lounge chair. Staring down the slope of her chest, he admired the steep valley between her breasts, the fabric of her top barely covering the entire area of her aereola.

"Of course you can, you know I don't mind you being here as long as you aren't doing anything illegal." He hadn't just had a long talk with Mya; he had also spoken to Ember about the drugs and partying, too. He had given her an ultimatum; clean up her act and remain friends with his daughter or keep partying hard and lose Mya for good. He knew it meant a lot to Mya that Ember had chosen their friendship over everything else and he was happy about it, too, because he had actually gotten through to the girl.

"I haven't been doing any drugs or drinking since that night, I promise."

"Good, I'm glad. Do you want some tea? We also have lemonade and some fruit drink that Mya made yesterday."

Seeing her chance, she took it and smiled up at him as she stood. "I can get it, you just enjoy your freshly cleaned pool. Want anything?"

Nodding, he asked her to bring him a beer before he turned and dove into the deep end of the pool. She waited until he was about to surface to start off towards the house, her hips swaying playfully with each step she took. When he breached the surface, he caught sight of those hips and groaned at the sight of the thong disappearing between those perfect cheeks of hers. Suddenly he understood it all; the way she showed up not long after Mya left, the abnormally small bikini that she never wore when his daughter was around, plus the sudden interest of getting their drinks. She was trying to seduce him, he knew that now.

Deciding to take control of the situation before she could come out with their drinks and whatever she had planned, he pushed his swim trunks off and let them float along the surface of the water as he climbed the stairs out of the pool. Heading for the open sliding glass door, his cock hardened just a fraction at the thought of what Ember was attempting to do. Watching her drop a few pieces of ice into a glass of tea, e walked up behind her and waited for her to turn; knowing some of the drinks would get spilled on the both of them. Even though he was prepared for it, it was still a bit of a shock when the cold tea splashed across his chest. Steadying her with a hand to each hip, he met her gaze and arched a brow.

"Sorry, I was coming to see if you wanted any help." As he spoke, she had caught sight of his lack of clothes and had temporarily lost the ability to speak. Turning back to the counter, she set the bottle and glass on the marble and hurriedly grabbed for the dishtowel to clean the mess she had made. Just as her fingers grazed the towel, she felt the hard length of his body press against her back, his semi-hard shaft nestling perfectly in the crack of her ass. Gripping the edge of the counter, she bit her lip as she felt him graze her ear with his lips before brushing his words across it a moment later.

"I know what you're trying to do, little girl. Maybe if you ask nicely, I'll give it to you." He dragged his hands along the curves of her sides and touched his lips to the smooth skin of her shoulder. A soft whimper of need escaped her and she swept her tongue across her lips to moisten the suddenly dry widths.

"Was it working at all?" Regaining her composure, she pressed her hips back into his and bit back a moan as the length of his cock continued to harden against her supple backside. Even though she voiced the question the answer was more than obvious, considering her current position. Alek stayed silent, waiting for her to do as he said and ask for what she wanted though that didn't mean he stopped touching and teasing her soft skin. He dipped his fingertips beneath the small triangle of fabric at the apex of her thighs, pulling her back into him as close as she could get.

Her eyes fluttered closed and her hands gripped the marble so tight her knuckles turned white. Finally giving in, she leant over the edge of the counter and spoke the words he demanded she say. "Mr. B, please fuck me." Despite her words, he shook his head and brought his hands up to cup and massaged her heavy breasts.

"That didn't sound like a question, Ember."

Frowning for only a moment, she rolled her hips back against him and truly gave in. "Will you please fuck me, Mr. B?"

"Is that what you really want?" He wanted her to be sure and have absolutely no regrets about her decision.

"Yes!" It was more of a desperate plea than anything else but it still meant that she really didn't see herself demanding he stop in the middle of everything. Feeling the sensuous scrape of stubble along her shoulder blades, she let out a soft sigh of pleasure at the kiss he brushed across the back of her neck. His hands drifted to her hips and she rose up onto her toes and arched her hips into his hands as he pushed the tiny scrap of fabric to the floor. Kicking it away, she spread her thighs wide at the soft touch of his hands along the front of her thighs.

Realizing the angle wouldn't be the best, nor would it be comfortable, he pulled her to him and lead her into the den. Guiding her to the couch, he smirked just a little as she automatically positioned herself just how he wanted her. Kneeling on the edge of the cushions, she braced her hands against the back of the couch and looked over her shoulder to him. Watching as he began to stroke his cock with one hand, she gasped as she saw how big he really was only to follow it with a long moan as he cupped her soaked pussy with his free hand. Applying the faintest pressure to her folds, he brushed the tip of one finger along her clit only to have her hips rock back into his touch.

"Mr. B, please..."

"Alek," he corrected her.

"Oh...fuck me already, Alek. Fuck me with that big cock."

How could he resist any longer when her lips wrapped around such dirty words for a girl her age. Replacing his fingertips with the head of his cock, he slid the hard length against her slick folds, teasing her clit with each pass before finally slamming home within her depths. The sound of her short scream of pleasure brought a satisfied grin to his face as he paused to let her body adjust to his size.

"No, oh god, just fuck me, Alek. Oh my god you're so fucking huge!"

Even though he wanted to let her get used to his size, he knew that she knew her body and what she could handle. Gripping her hips, he dragged his cock from her slowly, teasing her mercilessly as she whimpered only to slam back in less than a second later. One would think that, based on the widely known stereotype; that since she had slept with her fair share of men that she would have been a little loose. That was definitely not the case and while Mya was a tad tighter than her, Ember wasn't too far behind.

Touching her forehead to the back of the couch, she rocked back into the older man's thrusts while at the same time clenching the hot velvet of her muscles around his cock. Digging her nails into the material of the cushions, she gasped at the sharp surprise of his hand colliding with one half of her ample backside. He gripped her firm flesh and used it to increase the strength of their thrusts, his hands snatching her back while he drilled into her at the same time. The sound of her every moan and whimper of pleasure only fueled the primitive beast residing deep within him. Her toes curled until they went numb, the backs of her thighs tinged red with the sharp slap of his skin against hers. Crying out as he sank into her clutching folds, she pouted as he stayed buried deep and moved with him as he kept her impaled on his cock as he moved to sit on the couch.

"Ride my cock you little slut. Show me how much you love the feel of my cock stretching you wide."

No other words were necessary as she rose up for the first time only to spear herself back onto his thick shaft. As she moaned his name, the door connecting the kitchen to the garage had opened as Mya arrived home a little earlier than expected. Her brow furrowed at the strange but familiar sounds and she hurriedly put the perishables away before following the sounds. Just as she reached the open door to the den, Ember cried out as her orgasm washed through her. It took a moment for Mya to sort through the shock but as soon as she was done she did the only thing she could do. She stripped off her dress and panties and moved to kneel between both Alek's and her best friend's legs.

Thankfully for her Alek's eyes had been closed as well as he gripped her hips and ground into her convulsing cunt. Ember leaned back into his chest as her hips rolled and rocked back and forth against his only to cry out in surprise at the touch of Mya's lips against her clit. Opening her eyes, she stared down into her friend's beautiful face and froze completely.

"Mya! Oh god, I'm so sorry!"

Mya pulled back just enough to speak and grinned up at the two of them as her father looked down at her over Ember's shoulder. "You aren't but it's okay, I'm happy to share." Winking, she left her meaning up to Ember, knowing that the other girl would think she meant sharing her with Alek instead of the other way around. Leaning back in, she dragged her teeth lightly across her clit and followed it with slow circles with the tip of her tongue. It was the first time she and Ember were sober when it happened and by the end of it all, it wouldn't be the last, either.

As the surprise wore off, Ember started to move, riding Alek's hard cock without abandon as his own daughter ate her pussy and lovingly fondled his balls with her soft little hands. Digging his short nails into the smooth skin of Ember's hips, he moaned and lifted his own to slam into her one last time as he filled her with a heavy load of seed. Pressing a groan against the rise of her shoulder blade, the wet heat of Mya's mouth pressed against his shaft made him twitch just a little in response.

"Oh fuck yes baby! Make me come on his cock! So close!" Mya sped the pace of her fingers up as she toyed with her sensitive clit while at the same time working her mouth around the exposed skin of her father's shaft. Feeling Ember tense, she felt hands tightening in her hair as a cry of pleasure rent the air. Pressing her lips to the stuffed entrance of the girl's cunt, she swept up every ounce of juice that managed to escape, thoroughly enjoying the combination of tastes. Looking up, she sat back on her heels as Alek helped Ember off his lap and set her on the couch beside him. Em reached down and trailed a single finger in their combined juices only to bring it to her lips to taste it herself. Bouncing her gaze between the two, she wondered who she should clean up first. On one hand she could surprise the hell out of Em and clean that beautiful cock of the glistening wetness while on the other hand she could lick up every ounce of his delicious cum from her saturated snatch. Deciding on the latter, she touched her hands to the insides of the girl's knees and pressed until they were open as wide as possible.

Admiring the sight for a moment, she delved in and slid her hands under her thighs to hold her in place. Swirling her tongue around the entrance to her pussy, she dragged the engorged lips through her teeth and suckled them until Ember was moaning her name almost constantly from the pleasure. Turning her attention to her clit, she toyed with her and teased her, circling it only to dart her tongue in and manipulate the pleasure bud to the point where the girl was squirming in her grip only to back off before she could shoot into absolute ecstasy. By the time she was done torturing her with pleasure, Em was teetering on the brink of another orgasm but she stopped with a smirk. Turning to Alek, she rocked back onto her heels and crawled to sit between his knees.

"Daddy? Would you be a dear and help her while I take care of you? Princess missed you while she was gone." Laying her hands on the insides of his thighs, she looked up into his equally blue eyes and smiled at the sound of Ember's gasp as she realized she hadn't beaten Mya to the punch. Leaning in, she made sure to nestle her modest bust against the inside of his thighs as her fingertips sought out the base of his thick cock. Trailing them up the underside of it, she glanced over to Ember and watched as Alek touched her thigh.

"I have a better idea, angel-baby."

"What's that Daddy?" She sat back once more and looked up at him as he motioned for Em to stand.

On shaky legs, the other girl waited for only a moment as he lay down on the floor beside them. Gesturing to her, he spoke. "Let me taste that succulent peach, you naughty girl. Face Princess and watch her." He held out his hands and helped Em lower herself down onto his face, his hands automatically leaving hers in favor of her hips as she got settled. Grinning at his idea coming to fruition, Mya knelt between his knees once more and touched her lips to the wide helmet of his cockhead. Swirling the width of her tongue across the underside of the head, she purred when she felt the soft touch of a hand combing through her hair. Cupping the weight of his balls in her hand, she massaged them lightly at first to establish a rhythm. Parting her lips, she wrapped them around the very tip and slowly began to take more of him into the hot satin cavern of her mouth. Tuning out the other sounds around her for the moment, she focused on bringing her father turned lover as much pleasure as she could without him getting too close to the edge. She suckled and stroked, hummed in ecstasy around him and dipped down to kiss and tease his balls as he crashed Ember over the edge of another orgasm.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
172 Followers
12