Give the Girl a Helping Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at his hand from this viewpoint. Although she was closer, it was still difficult to make out, as it was moving so rapidly it was practically a blur. Yet, she was still enchanted. It was one of the most marvelous spectacles she'd ever witnessed. She continued slowly jiggling his balls, until she heard him utter—

"...Faster please..."

She perked up. "'Faster'??" she repeated excitedly.

He nodded, breathing heavily. Feeling inspired and encouraged, she began swiftly tickling both his balls with both sets of nails.

He went crazy. His moans turned to shouts. His clenches morphed into lunges. The hair on his arms and legs stood on end. His toes spread as far apart as they could. She could not get enough. She could not believe she could make a man—or anyone—this out of control, just by tickling their balls! She thought she noticed his fingers spreading out, as if he might be losing his grip.

"Sweetie, keep your hand on your dick!" she ordered, trying to sound dominant and authoritative, difficult because she was having so much fun. She giggled rapturously. Her mind became curious again. I wonder what would happen if

But this thought was not permitted for consideration. Something else intervened. As she was holding onto his balls, she felt them abruptly become tense and stiff, almost just like his cock. Her eyebrows rose as she wondered what that meant. But she kept fondling and tickling, because he didn't tell her to stop.

The CD track was building to a crescendo. At the same time, so was he. He was beginning to feel the familiar, insurmountable ecstasy welling up within himself, soon about to burst. For a split second, he couldn't help but wonder if he'd brought her to this level, but judging by her afterglow, it was probably a safe assumption.

The music continued to swell around them. A few more moments and he would be at the point of no return. He struggled to hold on to his breath, but that was a losing battle at this point. Sound filled to form moans that could have doubled as cries of despair. This kickstarted her heart and it beat in double time. She got more and more thrilled as he gasped for release, lunging on the bed, her sweet little hands coaxing and conjuring up the hot love from his balls.

The timing could not have been more precise. He shrilly tried to emit intelligible words between heaving breaths. Yessssss, she thought, smiling so big her cheekbones ached, licking her lips. I can feel it...here it comes...

The music rode the crescendo to its climax, as his own climax was nigh...and both were reached, in a single tick of the clock.

She watched from her front-row seat as it happened, as if in slow motion. His balls tenderized as they were drained, the cum so gloriously propelled from his dick, each spurt more intense than the last. She felt his essence sprinkle her like a warm, soft drizzle...her hair, her eyelids, her nose, her lips, her neck, her arms, her hands...her breasts. Oh, how good it felt on her breasts.

Blinking, she made out the sight of him stroking just a few moments more, cock pulsating still, the rest of his body winding down from the hot, sweaty exertion. She sat still for a minute, watching as his cum-covered hand gradually slowed and ceased its motion. His muscles and joints visibly loosened out. His hand fell to the mattress. She watched him soften, bob up, deflate and lower, ever so slightly bob again, and shrink, until it descended to inactive. His entire body now stationary, he sank peacefully, contently, tranquilly, beneath the veil of unconsciousness.

She was awestruck.

It was clear from the onset that she would find what happened pretty incredible, but she couldn't have fathomed anything of this magnitude. She never before believed it was possible to blow one's mind twice in the span of one day, let alone a few hours.

Well, she told herself, I told him I had to see what those hands of his could do, and I found out. She shook her head as she let his left hand and both feet out of the cuffs and silently removed them from the bed.

It was no less remarkable nor beautiful to witness the talent held in these Herculean hands with her own eyes than it had been to feel them penetrate her to the core.

Indescribable.

Who is this man?

She looked at her own hands, now also lightly spattered with his cum.

And how did I make him do that??

She brought his left arm down by his side and his legs closer together to make him more comfortable, and also so he now occupied only half the bed. She slid off as lightly as she could, made her way into the bathroom, and came back out a few minutes later.

He was sound asleep. The CD had only a few minutes left to play, but she stopped it. She picked up her nightgown which had been lying on the floor since he arrived, and slipped it back on. Then she again sat on the corner of the bed, and watched him sleep. She smiled, looking down tenderly with a gleam in her eye. He was naked, his legs bearing the evidence of his mutual sheer adoration for her. Right in this glorious moment, he looked purely angelic.

I wonder what he's dreaming about right now...

Now that it was all over, she wasn't entirely certain how to feel. Had she become enamored during the course of this night she would remember for the rest of her life? Had it just been a playful chance occasion? Was she smitten? What now? Where would happen from here? Was this to lead anywhere beyond this point, or...?

Good God, I ask a lot of questions.

She began to feel her eyelids growing heavy thinking these things, and resting her eyes on the sight of the cherub in her bed. She didn't want to think about the answers to these riddles. Not tonight. Why risk nullifying the magic that had taken place on one of the most heavenly evenings she would ever know?

No. She wouldn't worry tonight. She would bathe in the sea of happiness and dreams come true. She went into the closet and got a pair of folded blankets down from the top shelf.

If I'm meant to find out the answers to those questions, then I will, she decided, unfolding. She draped the first over his body, snugly tucking him in. Then she picked up the pillow on the floor she'd been kneeling on. And that will happen when it happens, she mentally added, sleepily dragging the pillow and other blanket up onto the bed with her, just to the left of where he lay. She tucked herself in beside him and fluffed her pillow. She took his left hand, smoothed her fingers over its texture, enjoyed once more for the evening the privilege of holding such a treasure in her own, kissed it, kissed his cheek, embraced his arm in hers, slipped her other arm across his chest and around his shoulder...snuggled in to him nice and close...and joined him in the serenity of sweet slumber.

12