Give the Student What He Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the bathroom, Master Jason. In the drawer next to the sink." It was all I could do to whisper this information, but he let it go, and left the room.

He was gone for a few minutes. I could raise my head enough to see him return. He had the K-Y jelly, all right, and that was all. He was totally naked, and totally aroused. I guess whipping made him as excited as being whipped made me. I wondered if I'd ever have the temerity to ask him. But there was his member, stretching up to his sternum, thick as a baguette, hard as the granite of the Sierras (I exaggerate). If bricks can catch fire, it was red as a burning brick. A red dark and angry, and red and eager, both at the same time.

My hard-on couldn't possibly get any stiffer, but it didn't get any softer, either. It seemed that my hormones were very, very excited at the prospect of hosting that meaty pole in my intestines.

He squeezed out some K-Y jelly and slapped it all over my red, burning ass. Said nothing. Twice more. It helped a little, but not much. Then he flicked another slug of K-Y right in my ass hole. My ass hole hadn't been whipped, but this was startling, and I twitched.

"That's right, little Bitch," he chortled. "You're about to lose your virginity. Any last words?"

"Thank you, Master," I murmured, as humbly as I could manage. "I am pleased that I still have the privilege of servicing your magnificent cock."

A huge, probing stick invaded my ass. I'd thought I was beyond pain, but I was wrong. I wanted to scream out in redoubled agony, but dared not. What was going on? Surely he hadn't just shoved his dick in? He couldn't have. He was in the wrong position. I couldn't see behind me, but I could see that his legs were both on the floor.

It felt as if the probe penetrated clear through to my pubic bone. Straight line, no concessions to the natural bends and twists of the intestinal canals. He pulled the huge thing out, almost all the way, then shoved it in again, and again. "Agggghhhhh!" I screamed, silently.

More cool K-Y jelly on the ass hole, rubbed in, packed in the hole. Then another probe was shoved in, more violently, twice as thick, four times as painful. Then it hit me. That wasn't his huge cock, bigger than a pepperoni. Not even close. It was only his fingers! Two simple, little fingers. I hoped he got a huge string of orgasms, because this evening was costing me plenty. More jelly, three fingers. Now his fingers were functioning not only as a rigid, straight probe, he was using them to explore around my anus. More likely, he knew what my anus would be like. He was stretching me out as much as he could before taking his pleasure with his massive prick.

One leg swung over and landed beside mine, at the V of the back and the seat of the couch. No warning, again. His body lunged forward and his hands caught the arm of the couch. I could feel the head of his cock, sort of ringing the doorbell of my anus.

"Are you ready, Bitch?" he hissed. "Not that I care."

With that, his huge pole, that baseball bat, that cock that was bigger than my forearm, crashed through my last defenses and penetrated all the way to my heart. I can't imagine anything, ever again, hurting so much, and so quickly. Get buttfucked, by a real, well endowed Man, one who knows his business. I recommend it. Then if you're in a car crash, you'll have some perspective for the pain.

He'd found a way to batter and bruise my inner organs as he'd battered and bruised my skin and muscles with his belt. I gritted my teeth and let the tears squirt from my eyes. How could so many people just do this, this anal sex, casually and without a very large cash payment up front? What was I missing?

He took his first stroke. Out almost all the way, then plunging in, as if it were my mouth. More fire, more of that dull ache, like being punched in the solar plexus (maybe that's actually what happened). Again. This time I was ready for him, which helped a little. It only hurt like a sonofabitch. I guess my body was instructing the organs, "Hey, we can't stop this thing, so get out of the way!"

Another stroke. The pain was subsiding, but everything's relative. My inner ass still hurt worse than the skin of the ass cheeks. By now, I'd relaxed as much as possible, because that eased the pain a little. I was just going to grin and bear it. If I could.

The strokes continued, in that strong steady rhythm that my tongue and throat knew so well. But as they did, a miracle occurred. I started to like it! It still hurt, just as much, but I felt as if that beautiful cock was joining my insignificant cock, from the inside. My balls were tingling like a palm sander. I noticed, suddenly, that my cock had never softened. Maybe I should listen to him, a little more.

Without really realizing I was doing it, I began to match his strokes a little. This actually eased the ache in my muscles, from the whipping. Just a little movement of the hips, then a little more,. . . until totally without meaning to, I was stroking as hard as my Master was, pulling and pushing as he pushed and pulled. If I thought about the flesh, it was agony. If I thought about the feeling – the same sort of feeling when you're about to explode with cum – I was in heaven.

What an incredible experience.

Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. I didn't know how to sense when he was ready, but by his breathing, I guessed it would be soon. I guessed wrong. My Master has good breath control. When he starts to breathe hard, and he's fucking, exerting himself, then the short breaths come at the same moment as the first gallon of jism.

The cum gushed, and the canal he'd cut through my muscles and organs got a huge dose of very organic lubricant. That felt nice, just by itself. A few more strokes, the gushes diminished, the cock softened. Master's sweat was dripping all over my back and neck. He flexed his elbows, lowering his torso toward mine, and gently bit my ear.

I wanted to cry for so many reasons, I couldn't cry at all. I'd just had the most incredibly pleasurable experience of my life, eclipsing the other personal bests I'd set over the past week. My ass cheeks screamed in pain from the whipping. All of my inner organs, except my bones and one other, ached or felt afire. My bones weren't damaged, they'd just all turned to rubber.

The organ that didn't hurt was my heart. I'd been hypnotized, I'd been besotted, but now I was in love. Losing his virginity will do that to a fella.

He pulled his cock out of my asshole. I felt a little 'pop!' as he left. His leg swung back over me, and he knelt so his mouth was close to my ear. "Phase Two." he whispered. "We'll save Phase Three for when it's needed. If you fuck up again, this is what you'll be missing."

Thus ended, for me, Tuesday. I passed out, on my own couch. When I awoke, it was about 5:00 AM. I ached the worst aches of my life, all over, inside and out. But, the softest blanket in the house was spread out over me. Master Jason had left. But I was sure he wasn't gone, if you know what I mean.

12