Given Enough Rope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers

She gasped as he plunged into the hilt, "Ahhh yesss Woody, and no other man will ever go there, aaagain. Ahh yeah my husband, sock it to me... We are one now, yes Ohhh yesss..." She bucked her hips up off the pillow to meet his down stroke. The in a purr close to a whisper, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhhh Woodeee. Oh my gawd, you make me feel sooo good!"

Taking her into four different positions and giving her an orgasm in each one, he allowed her to bring him to orgasm in the cowgirl position. Brent had never allowed her to be on top. About 95% of the time sex was in the missionary position. Once and awhile in the dogie position.

That usually happened when Brent had become drunk, jealous, or both. Sliding down onto his cock he said, "Ride that cock, cowgirl, ride it, ride it hard." When she picked up some speed he said, "There ya go, all the way up and all the way down." Thrusting his hips up to meet her down stroke, he felt himself cumming. "Yeah, there ya go. Ride that cock, ride it hard. Oh yeah Cassie, ride it hard..."

When their heavy breathing had subsided, she slid off to his side. Raising her head she purred, "Woody, my love? I never dreamed that it could be like that. It was wonderful... My little pussy is still tingling. Can we do it again?"

Catching his breath, Woody said, "Yeah babe, that was fantastic, best I've ever had."

Cassie smiled and purred, "Yes my love, and different from the other times. More intense, much more meaningful. Now, I know the real meaning of intense sexual intercourse..."

Rolling over onto his side facing her, he ran his fingers over her body, and said, "We are one now. Never to be separated until the day we die. You are mine, I am yours!"

She kissed him. When their lips parted she whispered, "I like the sound of that. Oh Woody, how many times have I dreamed of this day, this night. It has been everything I dreamt it would be... It is now like the hotel register says it is... Woodrow and Cassandra Anderson."

"Yes." he said with a big smile. "Now all we have to do is let our attorneys clean up the legal mess. It's just you and me as one now, babe. I'm sure the pre-nups and the video well give them all the ammunition that they need to make both disolutions quick and easy. Sharon will call our mothers as soon as she has an estimated final date. Then they can set a date to make our union legal. However, yes my love, we are one now. I feel so complete with you here, part of me. I feel so empowered now. Like I can accomplish anything now that you and I are one..."

She stood up, "Yess to all of that... I'll be right back Mister Anderson, my husband, soul mate, and we will do it again!!"

Returning with a wash cloth, she pushed him onto his back and began to clean his flaccid cock. As she cleaned him she said, "I've never done it twice in a row. But, my little pussy sure does want some more of your wonderful cock."

He chuckled, "Ever done it 69?"

She giggled, "A girl friend of mine told me about 69. So, when Brent was on me about sucking on his cock I suggested we do it 69. Oh no, we couldn't have that. He wanted my mouth on his cock, but no way was he gonna get his tongue on my pussy. So, that was the end of any discussion about oral sex."

Laughing he said, "Get that lovely pussy up here and in my face. Then, get those sweet lips wrapped around my cock." Cassie quickly complied.

____________________________________________

About a quarter to five in the afternoon in the following day, the traveling pair rolled into Burlington, Colorado. Woody informed a dozing Cassie that they were now in Colorado and that he would find a motel there for the night. That Denver was about 140 miles from Burlington. Pulling into the parking lot of a national chain of motels, he received a text from his soon to be former wife, Allison.

Once he had parked the SUV, Woody pulled up the message. It read, "Dearest Woody, I am so very sorry and ashamed about what I have done with Brent and Sean. It was selfish and immature. However Woody, always remember that it was nothing you did or didn't do. All my pain is self-inflected. You have a wonderful future, but I am afraid that I am simply too weak a person to go there with you. Hopefully, I will learn from my massive mistake and grow up some.

I did not fully realized the extent of my mistake until I was served yesterday morning. Yes, I cried and screamed 'No'. But, once I had watched the accompanying DVD, I knew that I had given up all grounds to contest it. So, at 11 am yesterday I was in Sharon's office signing where required. Sharon and I then went to lunch, together. We renewed the friendship we had so many years ago. She has agreed to represent us both and make this whole thing between you and I go away as quickly and quietly as possible. She assured me that with the Harris it will be relatively quick, however, not so quietly. There will be as much media fanfare as she can generate. All of Abilene will be talking about it. Brent has found out that you two are going to Denver and has vowed to go there and 'kick your ass and reclaim his woman'. But then again, what are his vows worth? About as much as mine. Anyway, thought I'd let you know, watch out.

I have only one request. Woody? Cassie? Please send me an invitation to your wedding. I will certainly be there. Again Woody, I am so very sorry. As a wife, I have totally let you down." Allie.

Once they were in their room, Cassie took a seat in the sitting area just inside the door. "Woody? I think Allie is kind of a victim in all of this. Since high school she always thought that what you and I had was just a friendship. Ummm, I'm good with her coming to our wedding, if you are..."

Woody placed their bags on the bed, then returned to Cassie, "Considering the tone of her text, and that she isn't fighting the whole thing, yeah, I agree with you. Put her on the guest list."

She rose to her feet, threw herself into his arms, kissed him and purred "Thank you husband. When we go back the Abilene for our wedding, I think I'll get Sharon and Allie and take'em to lunch. We could have some real lady like yuks over the whole thing. Now, why don't you an' I go check out the bed. Then go get something to eat."

Still in each others arms, he said, "I saw a couple of jewelry stores here in town when we were looking for this place. So, why don't we do some ring shopping, then eat?"

"Hummm, I like the way you think, Mister Anderson."

At dinner, Cassie asked, "Woody? You know how I feel about Brent, But I need to ask... Ah, do you still love Allie, even a little bit?"

Woody looked at the love of his life for a few moments, considering her question. Then replied, "A little bit is a good way to put it. However, the answer to your question is, yes. We were beginning to develop a real love for each other. She diminished that love considerably by doing what she did with Brent and Sean. But, I must admit to you, Cassie, some of that love is still there. She is basically a good person. I hope she will find someone to love as I love you and you love me. Maybe he will have a mother who will teach her how to be a wife and mother."

Cassie chuckled. Then, in just over a whisper, "Thank you my love. I can accept that. Yeah, I'm good with that."

____________________________________________

After dinner and ring shopping, Woody opened the door to their motel room and Cassie skipped to the middle. Twirling around as he pushed the door closed, she bubbled, " I had fun tonight, just you an' me. Almost, but not quite on the rings...Dinner was... Well, just so great. I've never been out to dinner at a place as nice as that just to be with my husband. There always had to be some special reason, and with Brent, somebody else had to be paying for it." He stepped closer to her. She threw herself into his arms, into a deep, lovers kiss.

When there lip lock had ceased, he continued to hold her, and said, "I've never seen you so happy, so exuberant, so lovely..."

Swaying slightly in his arms, Cassie purred, "Woody, my husband forever, I've never been so happy in all of my life. I can't find the words to describe how I feel right now. Safe, secure, satisfied in every way possible. Here with someone who really cares about me and my happiness, my welfare. Who really cares about how I feel about anything and everything. I just enjoyed a leisure meal with my soul mate. Wondered through four jewelry stores looking for wedding rings. And, get this, my man made it clear that cost was not an issue, not that I would let him spend a whole lot. Gawd, I love you Woody Anderson, more than life itself."

The lovers undressed each other. Then rolled onto the large bed and took their time pleasuring each other' body. They began their session in the missionary position. After her orgasm, they moved to laying on their sides, him behind her. She held up one leg, allowing him entrance as he gripped her breasts, one in each hand. Then, she brought them both to climax in the cowgirl position. As they lay next to each other, still panting, she whispered, "Woody my love? Ahh, I ah well, last night I gave you oral sex, I ah sucked your cock. First time for me... Ahhh, tonight, ummm tonight I will suck you up again. Then I want you to do my pussy for awhile... Ummm, Woody? I want you to take my ass. It would be another first for me. Brent was always wanting to do it there, too. But, I want you to have it. They say it can hurt like nothing has before. But, I want you to have it, maybe just this once, but I'll know that you have it. ... Okeh?"

Woody was speechless. True, he was more sexually experienced than Cassie. However, he had never found a woman that wanted to do it there, and it was no big deal to him. Now, here was the love of his life offering her anus to prove to him that she was holding nothing back. Willing to give him everything a woman could give a man that she deeply loved. What could he do to reciprocate? While he thought about it, she moved down and took a position to clean his cock with her tongue. Then she sucked it up for action and mounted him again in the cowgirl position. With him completely up inside of her, she leaned forward on her stretched out arms and purred, "When I went into that drug store to get some toiletries, I picked up something called K-Y jelly. Among other things, it is for sticking a cock up an ass." She ended with a giggle. Then began moving up and down on his cock. She rose off him and located the jelly. Handed it to him and said, "Where do you want me?"

He told her to get on her hands and knees. Then, he slipped his cock into her pussy and began pumping. While plunging in and out of her pussy, he began to work the K-Y jelly into her anus. Working both thumbs in he said, "Cassie? If you scream to much I will pull out, because I really do not want to hurt you. I am very satisfied with your vagina and mouth..."

She turned her head toward him and little more than a raspy whisper, "Just do it my love. I want you to have it. So, take it, please. Fuck my ass, fuck it good..."

With that he replaced his thumbs with his cock. In about four inches he began to stroke her ass.

She thought, "It hurts like hell. But, I want him to have it. So, I'll just grit my teeth and bear it."

In about six inches, her tight virgin ass brought him off rather quickly. When finished, he pulled out and lay on his side. She went into the bathroom and returned a few minutes later. Pushing him onto his back and cleaning him, she purred, "Now, you've got it all. I am all yours Woody Anderson. Until the day I die, I am all yours." She then laid down facing him.

Head propped up on one elbow, he ran his free hand over her body. Then, with full eye contact and in a low tone of voice "I love you Cassie Anderson. With my total being, I love you. And yes, until the day I die, I will love you."

___________________________________________

Woody and Cassie caught breakfast at their motel, then checked out. Strolling toward his SUV, she said with her arms around one of his, "I can still feel you inside of me."

"Where." he asked.

"Everywhere you can stick it." she giggled.

They approached the passenger side of the vehicle and as he opened the door for her he said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. But, I do prefer that snug vagina of yours."

She was chuckling as she sat in the seat. Then commented, "It's now a custom fit for your cock only. And lover? That ain't gonna change. Not in my lifetime at least."

Woody closed her door and went around to the drivers side. He still had a smile on his face when he slid in behind the steering wheel. Pulling out of the parking lot, he steered the SUV onto the highway, headed for Denver.

About an hour up the road, Cassie received a call from Brent. Only the 20th or so call. She looked at Woody. He smiled and said, "Might as well answer it. You gotta talk to him some time and he sure can't touch you here." As she pushed the button to answer the call, he said, "But, do put it on speaker mode." She smiled and did just that.

"Hello Brent." she said in a cheerful tone.

"Cassandra? Why the hell haven't you returned my calls?!?" demanded Brent.

Remaining calm, Cassie replied, "Because I didn't want to talk to you."

"Bull shit, I'm your husband!"

Cassie did not reply.

"Where are you right now, Cassandra?" Brent yelled.

"We're in Colorado." she replied, nonchalantly.

"Where the fuck are you in Colorado, bitch?" Brent asked again, loudly.

Woody answered in a calm tone, "South east of Denver."

Brent yelled in a very belligerent tone, "Listen here, you two. I'm waiting ta board a plane ta Denver, right now. I will find both of you. Then I'll kick your ass, Anderson. Then, I'm gonna drag that bitch wife of mine back to Abilene with a dog collar an' leash. I'm comin' ta git what's mine."

Cassie responded calmly, "I'm not your wife any more, dumbass. You screwed that up all by yourself when you stuck your cock into Allison. I wouldn't go any where with you if my life depended on it. You had yer shot an' ya blew it. I ain't even gonna say goodbye. 'Cause their's no good left in it."

Brent, now a little calmer, said, "Ah come on Cassie. You don't mean that. Besides, I'm the one that got your virginity..."

She cut him off with, "Oh but I do mean that Brent, I mean every word of it."

Brent screamed, "No bitch. You belong to me, not to him."

Again in a calm tone, "No Brent you've got that all wrong. I do belong to Woody. As far as the virginity thing, you're wrong there, too." Brent screamed some illegible words, she ignored them and continued, "Do you remember when I sent both you and Woody invitations to my eighteenth birthday?"

There was silence on Brent's end for a few moments. Then he said in a calmer tone of voice, "What does that matter. I want your ass back in Texas, bitch, right now!"

She looked over at Woody who was grinning ear to ear and chuckled, "Let me take you back to your freshman year at A&M. As I said, I had sent you both invitations to be hand delivered, so I know you got it. All you had to do was jump into the car with Woody and he would have brought you back to Abilene with him. But, you decided that one of your jock parties were more important than the eighteenth birthday party of what everyone considered your betrothed . You couldn't be bothered with my sweet sixteen party, either. So, I wasn't surprised when Woody showed up alone. That night I joined him in his bed and he got my vaginal virginity."

They heard Brent scream "Noooo!"

She continued, "Then night before last, I sucked him up twice..." Again they heard a scream of "Nooooo!" Again she continued, "Then last night, Ohh last night was so great. I gave Woody my ass."

Then they heard Brent scream almost like a woman, "No, you bitch. You whore, you fucking slut. That was mine to take..." He went on to scream a litany of words neither Woody or Cassie could understand. Calming down again, he said, "That bitch of an lawyer of yours got the whole thing in the papers and T.V."

Cassie, on a roll, laughed and said, "That's good to hear. But no Brent, it was never yours. You are too in love with yourself to ever qualify for anything like that. I should remind you that there is a restraining order against you. It's in your packet."

"Legal bull shit." screamed Brent. "My dad said it ain't a damn bit o' good in Colorado."

For the first time in the conversation, Woody commented, "Not quite true, Brent. You see Sid Weisman is a member of the bar in Colorado. So, he filed the order with the Denver police and the State Attorney General and the State Courts in Denver. It is now just as valid here as in Texas."

Brent yelled, "Fuck you too, Anderson and your legal bull shit. I'm comin' ta Denver an' kick you ass an' bring my woman home. Cassie's mine. Git that through your fuckin' bean counter head, she belongs to me.."

That got to Cassie. She shouted at the iphone, "Go to hell asshole. I am not your woman, your wife or anything like that. If I'm a slut, then I'm Woody's slut. When I git in bed with him, that's exactly what I wanta be. I don't ever want to see your face again. Listen to me carefully, asshole. I might just buy a gun and carry it with me all the time. If I ever see you, dumbass, you'd better run. 'Cause I'd be lookin' ta put two more holes in your head..." With that she terminated the call. Turned to Woody and asked, "How do I shut this thing off?"

Woody was laughing at her out burst. Then said, "That little button on the upper left hand corner. Push it toward the back. That turns it to vibrate. Now, just put it in your purse and check your messages later." After they traveled on for a few minutes in silence, he asked, "You really gonna by a gun?"

Cassie sat back in her seat and gazed down the road. Still in a huff, she said almost absent mindedly, "I don't know, maybe... My mom carries one, has a legal right to carry, concealed. Carries it in a special purse. It's a large frame Smith-Wesson revolver, knows how ta use it, too. ...three fifty seven mag, but, she has semi-wad cutter hollow points in it. They don't haveta go very far ta open up an' put a big hole in someone, bigger comin' out."

He laughed and said, "I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. But, it does sound effective."

Now relaxed, she laughed with him and said, "Doesn't have the knock down of a forty five ACP, or fifty caliber, but, it'll do the job."

He chuckled, "Am I married to a ballistics specialist."

She gave him that smile that he fell in love with so long ago. "My dad, in addition to being a hunter - shooter, is also a re-loader. So, I've spent a lot of time with him and my brothers in the basement helping him reload rifle and hand gun cartridges, an' shot gun shells. But anyway Woody, damn him. Brent wasted a whole lot of my life. Granted, you are definitely worth waiting for... But damn it, I would have married you right outta high school, found some meaningless job around Texas A&M. An' An' Woody? We'd have a couple o' kids by now..

It's just that I don't wanta hate him. That won't do you or me any good. It's just that... Oh I don't know..."

Woody reached over and placed his right hand on her left thigh, "Remember what we learned in Sunday School so long ago. When we come to that 'Oh I don't know' place in life the best thing we can do is give it all over to our God, and move on."

She flashed him that beautiful smile, again and purred, "Yes, my husband, you are very right. I will, I surely will. And, I have over these past few years given it up to our God. Knowin' that you were at the end of the dark tunnel. Well, it got me through the day."

They rolled into Denver and Woody, having looked over a map of the city the night before, drove right to the hotel. It was where he was told that there would be a room already booked by this company for him and his "wife." Conveniently, it was the same hotel where the company was holding their event.

bucksilver
bucksilver
426 Followers