Given to a Stranger

Story Info
Fantasy with a stranger takes a stranger turn.
5.6k words
4.5
239.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

We had a plan. I was to be taken to a hotel, tied up, gagged, blindfolded and left alone until my man returned bringing with Him our guest, a man I had never met face to face. This was the first time we had invited someone else to play and I was a little nervous, no, almost terrified was a better way of describing how I felt but so very excited. We had discussed having a fun session with a stranger who would fuck me and use me while I was bound and gagged. That was about the extent of it though. The real turn on for me was for it to be rougher. Much rougher.

What really got me going was thinking about being taken by force, my choice gone and my body just abused. But going that far could be too dangerous, and besides, no one else really knew just how much further I thought I wanted to go. I'd wondered about it for years off and on. It wasn't that I wanted to be attacked down some dark ally on my way home. That didn't hold any excitement for me. It was the idea that a situation could be totally beyond my control that turned me on.

I was used to being in control sexually and was perhaps even a little predatory at times. I was a born flirt and liked nothing better than someone who would flirt back. I also didn't like to be outdone. If that meant some teasing - possibly a little playing, all the better. But I almost always felt in control. Very seldom had I found myself getting out of my depth where a man I had been winding up called my bluff and didn't like me saying no to him. That was the thrill later. I often fantasised about playing with someone who would want to take things further, to not take no for an answer and give me a taste of what I was asking for. It would be rough and dangerous, even cruel, but exciting. I knew that in truth my rape fantasy was a terrific turn on but best staying just that, a fantasy. I didn't really want to play out the real deal. I didn't want to get hurt as I would if it was real and I didn't want it to be staged either. What would be the point? So I didn't share my desires and kept them my own deep, dark secret.

I hadn't been looking for anyone, but by chance I met a guy online and before I know it we were chatting intensively and extremely openly in the way that seems exclusive to internet relationships. He called himself John although I didn't think that was his real name. After only a couple of weeks it felt like we had just clicked. I astounded myself by divulging how much it would turn me on to be fucked by a stranger whilst tied up. He lived so far away that it seemed harmless to be so open. Eventually though I found myself lying awake late at night thinking about the possibilities of meeting him and after night upon night of intense online conversations I started to think that he really could be the one. He just seemed to understand what I wanted. We played out scenarios and he hit my buttons every time. I became convinced that in real life he would do exactly the same. My husband and I discussed him at length and decided to go ahead and ask him if he wanted to meet us.

So with the 'who' sorted out we looked for 'where'. We scoured the net until we found a 19th century gothic castle in the heart of the English countryside. It was perfect. We settled on a day the following week with John and booked it. When we arrived at the hotel I was completely awestruck by the magnificence of the whole place. The room was the best they had and boasted the most incredible four-poster bed I had ever seen. I felt like running and jumping onto the bed but I remembered why we were there and I knew how not to behave. We had only dabbled in the BDSM scene and weren't educated enough to know how things really worked outside of our own rules, but I knew I loved being tied up and powerless. We didn't really go into punishment much, mainly because we didn't really know what we were doing. We were total amateurs, if the truth be known, and we knew it, but for this experience to be fully enjoyed we could easily adopt roles. My man became my Master and I was his slut slave.

As I had been previously instructed, I stripped naked before Him then opened my case and took out the props. He sat watching silently from a huge winged-back chair in the bay window. I attached the restraints to the bed leaving the cuffs lying on the middle of the bed ready for use. I left the blindfold, gag, vibrators and dildos near the bottom of the bed. I was so excited about what was to come I could hardly resist teasing myself with a little rub of my clit and when my Masters view was obscured I did just that. God I was scared too and it was making me horny as hell!

My Master nodded approval, then ordered me to the bathroom to prepare. As I showered I gently stroked my pussy. I was already freshly waxed and completely smooth in preparation for this. I dried off and put my long dark hair in a tight high ponytail as instructed. My eyes wandered over my curvy body and medium-sized, reasonably firm breasts. I was happy with my body and hoped that John would enjoy what he would see. As I looked at myself in the mirror I wondered, not for the first time, how crazy it was that we had chosen a stranger rather than someone we knew. Anything could happen. I gazed at myself and ran my hands over my fluttering belly trying to instil calm again. I took a deep breath and locked eyes with myself in the mirror. I held my breath unintentionally and stared deep into my eyes. I hoped I would see the same eyes looking back at me after this was over. As I relaxed and exhaled I lowered my eyes and turned for the door. It would be fine. I was totally up for this. (What am I doing here?) It was all going to be fine.

I returned from the bathroom and was told to lie down on the bed. I locked eyes with my Master as He cuffed my wrists and ankles and clipped them to the restraints, pulling each of them tight so that I was lying star-shaped on the bed. He then reached under the bed and picked up 4 dog leads, the chain type with a clip at one end and leather handles at the other.

"Dog leads? What're they for?" I asked, but He just smiled and didn't speak as He clipped a lead to each cuff and let them dangle.

That was the last I saw. He put on my blindfold and then began to caress my face and neck. His touch was so light that it tickled and made me flinch and giggle.

"Be still!" He said firmly and I obediently froze. I felt Him reach over and touch me lightly with the vibrator on my body, then my legs and arms, to test me. I tried to hold still and tried to anticipate where I would feel Him next, but each time, as hard as I tried not to, I flinched.

"You're not doing very well so far my sweet" He mocked. And with no other warning he plunged the vibrator between my spread legs right into my pussy. I was so surprised that I screamed. My Master immediately moved to my head and shoved the gag into my mouth and tied it tightly. As I tried to catch my breath He went back to the dildo and fucked me with it, but with no foreplay or warm up it felt harsh and rough.

I grunted and whined through the gag and thought I had won when he left the dildo still, but buzzing away. A second later something was put firmly on my clit and I knew even before I felt its relentless vibration that it was my favourite cum toy; my mini bullet. Both dildo and bullet were secured with a big strip of tape from the middle of my pubic area to my arse. Both were switched on and left there. I lay still. They were only on low. I thought I could stand it for a while. I heard the door close quietly and then apart from the gentle buzzing and my own thoughts there was silence. And darkness.

I waited. Time passed; minutes, seconds, I had no idea how much really. The stimulation on my clit and pussy remained constant. I could feel the tension building and I tried to ignore and suppress it. I worked hard to keep it at bay. I tried to relax, but all I could think about was what was about to happen. My imagination was running riot. What would he be like? Would he like me? Would this live up to my expectations? What were my expectations? God I wanted to be fucked.

Without realising it, I found myself beginning to rock my hips and ride it a little. I was pulsing my muscles on the vibrator. If I came before they got back I'd be in trouble with my Master. Also, that damn bullet would be still there and unbearable then with the heightened sensitivity. God, I couldn't do this! By the time I heard male voices in the corridor and then the key in the door I was horrified to realise that I was on the edge of cumming. The door closed and I sensed them standing close, watching me grinding my hips and try to hold off an orgasm. I knew my Master could see how close I was to letting go and thought He would allow me to. He flicked the switch on my bullet momentarily giving it full power. (Oh God, here it comes!) I sucked in air past the gag, arched my back and pulled on the restraints, I was almost there. I felt the first wave… Then it stopped. Everything stopped. The vibrations all stopped, the tape was ripped off and the toys removed leaving me shaking and tingling maddeningly. I shrieked into the gag in frustration.

Master gently patted me on my pussy a couple of times which felt like so much more than it should have and then probed me with his fingers.

"You're wet. Are you a horny slut?" He said in a teasing voice. "You looked like you might have cum soon. That would've been very bad for you. I didn't say you could cum did I?" He said.

I shook my head. I had, against all odds, been good so far. His hands stroked across my body, gently caressed my breasts, shoulders and neck. I moved towards his touch loving the tenderness I could feel. I smiled behind the gag and blindfold and began to relax again. Then, without warning, my nipples were pinched really hard. I gasped in pain and tried to scream, but all I could manage was a muffled objection. I flung my hips up to try and wriggle free, but I was stuck. My Master laughed at my futile effort and let go.

"Here she is then. Horny as usual and wet. Do you want to play with it?"

"Hey! It? What the fuck's that about?" I said, but all they heard was a series of indignant grunts which they ignored completely.

A different hand stroked across my body down to my wet pussy. This was my introduction to John. It's hard to describe how it felt to feel a man's hand touch my most private place before even hearing his voice. It was a unique experience. "Yeah, why not," he answered in a deep and steady voice. "I could use a slut like this for a while".

Master was close to my ear and said to me in a very low voice "Careful baby, don't cum too soon if you can help it. You don't want to get too sensitive. Don't think it'll stop because you're done? Then how's it gonna feel for you? Do you think he'll stop?"

They both laughed. I hadn't heard Him talk like this before. For the second time I wondered if I really knew what I had got into and fear stirred again in my belly.

My Master sat down above my head and when John unclipped my ankles cuffs from the restraints Master pulled my legs sharply upwards and open by the dog leads. He held them there tightly fully exposing my already wet pussy. I felt incredibly vulnerable and I liked it. I could feel eyes all over me and for a few long seconds nothing happened. Then what felt like 2 fingers were slid into my hungry pussy. I moved with his hand, rocking on his thick fingers a little and tightening my pussy inside in an attempt to impress him. He began to slide them into me more purposefully, bending his fingers upwards inside me and pressing hard on my g-spot. He put a hand on my belly and pressed down as he worked my hole. He knew exactly what he was doing and it felt so good. As he rubbed I felt the orgasm I'd been denied so cruelly returning and building again until it crashed over my body in a big wave. I pulled against the restraints on my wrists and the leads my Master held as I started to cum. John shoved in a third finger and then a fourth and just kept hammering away at me. I came hard. I squirted and it was going everywhere. I was clawing at the bed, screaming into the gag and biting down on it hard. My orgasm was just everything. I rode it out until it subsided, but he kept going with his fingers. I tried to pull free of his rough touch, but the way I was held with my legs up made it impossible. He held his fingers inside me for a moment then I felt him tuck his thumb inside the palm of his hand and begin applying steady pressure.

The bastard was trying to fist me! I wriggled my hips, trying to mount a resistance, but a heavy stinging slap to the side of my thigh warned me to behave. Slowly he twisted his hand at the wrist, clock-wise, then counter-clockwise, then back again, all the while applying a steady, firm pressure. After just a few minutes I was on the brink of having the entire hand of a complete stranger inside my cunt. Trying to accept a fist was a totally foreign feeling to me. I was extremely nervous that he'd hurt me, but deep down I wanted him to be successful. I knew that his success hinged on me, so when he told me that I'd feel a momentary flash of pain followed by complete pleasure, I braced myself and even pushed toward his driving hand.

I screamed in pain when the widest part of his palm passed through my opening, but once inside, the pain gave way to a complete and utter sense of fullness and pleasure. He was correct; it felt incredibly satisfying, but not simply on a physical level. There was also an underlying power exchange occurring and it made the tingling in my stuffed hole feel that much exciting. Slowly he began moving inside me. At first he kept his hand in a balled fist and rotated it, but as I became more accustomed to the feeling, he slowly began opening his fingers and stroked and massaged my insides with them. The feeling was indescribable, but reached a new level when I felt his lips begin to suck on my clit. I lost it in no time and squirted once again, this time directly into his face as I shrieked out my second orgasm in ten minutes. After I calmed down, slowly and gently he withdrew his hand from the confines of my pussy and he and Master laughed as they watched me come down from one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

"She's a lively one" John said and they both laughed again. I wasn't sure what would happen next.

My legs were let down and my wrists were unclipped. I was hauled up to sitting by the wrist leads quite painfully then turned around and shoved face down onto the bed. I was told to lift up to all fours, but before I could I was gripped by my hips and pulled up. The restraints were clipped back onto the ankle cuffs, but pulled more tightly - keeping my feet uncomfortably wide apart. As my wrists were being secured again I managed to rub the blindfold slightly with my shoulder and sneak a look round. I could see my Master securing my hands, but as I looked around further to try and see Johns face another almighty stinging smack on my backside, much harder than the last one, made me yelp in pain. He had seen me move the blindfold and that was my punishment. Before the blindfold was put back over both my eyes I saw my Master smile approval at his guest. My stomach flipped over and I lowered my head in total obedience. I would from now on behave perfectly.

My Master asked John if he wanted to taste me properly. This was more like it! Almost immediately there was a tongue probing my lips and pushing them apart. He licked one long stroke from my clit to my arse, pushing his tongue against my holes in turn. Like turning off a switch I had forgotten my fear again and was looking forward to what was to come. He licked and lapped at me, flicking at my swollen clit one minute then forcing his tongue into my arse the next. I dropped my chest down to the bed, pointing my behind up higher and relishing every second. His expert licking was going to get me off again. I groaned and pushed back onto his face and let my hips tilt, feeling the light stubble on his lip rub against my clit and his tongue pushing deeper into my arse brought me to another climax. I came hard again and as it intensified he rubbed his stubbly chin on my clit more. I begged him not to stop through the gag and I shook and cried out as I came.

As my orgasm began to subside he replaced his chin with my bullet on my clit and turned it up to full speed while sticking a finger into my arse and another into my pussy. I went through the roof as another wave of orgasm swamped me. He finger fucked me in both holes and held the bullet hard on my throbbing clit as my second orgasm hit and overtook the first one. The intensity was unbelievable. I was utterly gone. It was too much too soon after the last one. It seemed to last for ever. I couldn't breathe, maybe I just forgot to breathe and in the blackness of the blindfold I could see flashes of colour. I was going under, being swallowed up by it all. Then, unconsciousness.

I woke up slowly remembering fragments and thinking it was a dream. I felt wonderful all over, but as I opened my eyes to total darkness I remembered where I was. I lay motionless and face down with my arse stuck up in the air, still being fingered but now more slowly. Did I really pass out? My body shuddered every once in a while and I could feel my clit twitching and throbbing. As I floated around my post-cum haze my Master whispered in my ear words that chilled my soul.

"I know what you really want tonight and it's too late to change it now baby. Enjoy!"

What the fuck did that mean? Had He really given this rough bastard the freedom to do whatever he liked? Oh fuck! I had wanted to be fucked by a stranger. I'd fantasised about this so many times. I had always been turned on by the element of danger and by the lack of control, even consent, but when fantasy becomes reality is it as good? Is it better? Should it be left well alone? I was full of terror and anticipation all at the same time. All the thoughts racing through my head; could I call it off? Did I have a choice? How much of this was real? What did they have planned between them? I heard the door open and quietly click shut again. I froze, my blindness making me strain my ears, listening for any clue as to what just happened. Who had just come in? Then my question was answered and it was much worse than someone else arriving.

That voice quietly said "It's just you and me now my pretty. We're all alone".

He left me! I couldn't believe that he had left me! My head swam in total panic. He was supposed to make sure I was alright! He knew the safe word and signal if I couldn't speak, but how could He stop things by being somewhere else? I tried to speak and clicked my fingers frantically as we had agreed to stop it there and then, but I wasn't untied. How could He leave me? Where was He? Oh God what had He done?

"Are you ready for me now?" he said mockingly. I lowered my head again and realising my eyes were wide open behind the blindfold I closed them again. (Breathe girl, for fucks sake breathe). I felt the terror calming a little. I had to get a grip. I thought if he was going to fuck me I could take it, but so soon after such intense multiple orgasms? I'd soon see.

I heard the unmistakable sound of clothing being removed. He asked me if I wanted him, to feel his dick fuck my sopping wet pussy. He taunted me with threat in his tone. I did, I so did, but my fear of having been left alone was still very real. I slowly nodded. It seemed the wisest thing to do. He unclipped my wrists and told me to get on all fours. I heard him take hold of the leads so I felt little choice but to just do as I was told. The bed moved lots as he came up behind me indicating he was a big man. I could feel his dick then; he was gently slapping the top of my behind with it. It felt heavy and big. He let me feel it slide backwards and lightly past my arse until the tip of it pushed against my lips and eased them apart slightly. I quietly hoped that he knew how much a big cock could hurt and that he would be gentle, at least at first. I didn't really believe he would though. Not now.

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers
12