Given to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

Another mad thought came to me and I almost laughed. At least I was wet. I waited for the push, but it didn't happen. He pulled the leads sharply backwards taking my support out from under me and dropping me face first into the bed again. My arms were held behind my back and with his other hand he reached under me to hold my hips up towards him. I held my breath. He held me. I waited, braced, feeling his dick still threatening my cunt. I could hear his breath, time was standing still.

Instead of pushing forward into me he used the leads and the hold he had on me to pull me back onto him. I felt his thick cock force its way into me, its girth stretching my wet cunt wide open again as I became impaled. He pulled me onto it hard until he was all the way in in just one thrust, his balls against me, then he pushed forward with his whole body forcing my face down into the bed. I could feel his cock twitching and pulsing inside me. I responded with some tight squeezes. I think he was pleased by this. He held me so tight on his dick with his weight pressing me down until I moaned to be released fearing that by asking I was inviting more punishment.

God he felt big in me and my shoulders pulled back as they were hurt already. I knew what was coming and tried to prepare myself. I braced against the bed pushing back as hard as I could. He started pumping into me, his rhythm slow at first but even and steady. He pulled my hips up and back with each trust. I groaned as his dick seemed to go deeper with every stroke. His size was hurting me, but not badly, and in spite of everything I was so turned on that every part of my body was responding to him. Not just my body either. I was being totally dominated. I was getting fucked in the animalistic way that I had craved for. He wouldn't care if it hurt and I knew it. I was afraid of him because I didn't know or trust him, so I would submit to whatever he wanted to do to me. I almost came again right there.

I wanted to reach for my clit to rub it as he fucked me, but he held my arms tight still making me cry out in frustration. My only choice left was to buck and twist so that he would think I was trying to get free and really give me what I wanted. His vice-like grip on my hip loosened long enough for him to give me another almighty slap on the arse. He ordered me to be a good fuck toy and take what he had to give. Then, getting up from his knees, he placed his feet so that he straddled me, forcing his cock into me from above. The new angle made him feel bigger still and go deeper and his fucking was relentless. I tried to tilt my hips to accommodate him better, but he had hold of me so tightly I couldn't move much.

I fell totally still; my body resisted nothing. I could feel him still but I was beginning to feel disconnected from it somehow. I tried to focus on what was happening and without warning I started to cum, but not like any time ever before. This wasn't coming from physical stimulation. This wasn't my clit or my cunt tingling up and getting me there. They were getting a pounding that was so rough it was hard to feel good. This was just my mind. Pure ecstasy flowed through me. I threw my head back and screamed into the gag. He knew where I was and let my arms go so I could push back. I dug in so each time he rammed into me I met it with equal force. Every thrust hurt, but every one made my orgasm even stronger. He had to be able to feel my pussy tighten around his cock.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you? You fucking slut ….." he said.

As his voice trailed off I heard a change. He slowed his pace a little and I knew he had almost cum too. I suddenly felt completely empowered even in the position I was in. I wanted more. It was a wonderful feeling right until he pulled out of my throbbing pussy.

He spat on my arse and worked a finger into my hole. I tensed. I was suddenly terrified that he was going to put his big cock into my arse and that one finger was the entire warm up I was going to get. I pulled forward, but he caught hold of my hair, yanking my head back and preventing me from going anywhere. I wriggled and tried to plead with him to not do this. He was having enough fun with me; and he could still have fun. He didn't have to do this, but he had other ideas. My arse was still sticking up, almost inviting him. I couldn't get away.

His voice was low and threatening as he said, "You still enjoying yourself are you? Be fucking still".

I held my breath. His big dick pushed against my arse. I loved anal normally but he was big. He spat again, then pushed a little. I focused every ounce of energy I had on relaxing my tight arse to let him in. I felt my hole stretching and he paused for a second before pushing forward and ripping my arse open as he forced his big cock into me, laughing as he did. The pain was immense! He paused half way, pulled back out again, and then slid it slowly, but forcibly, a little further in. I went dizzy and hoped for unconsciousness again to get me away from this. I wasn't so lucky though. It was agony. He was pulling me back towards him by my hair with every slow deliberate push. Then he stopped, still deep in me, and lifted me off my hands to upright and wrapped an arm around me like a lover while closing the other hand around my neck. (Oh God oh God oh God) He squeezed. I could still breathe, but not properly. He was squeezing and relaxing, giving me measured breathes but not quite enough.

His breath against my ear was calm and even and his voice so low and almost tender that through the scream of my own panic I barely heard him say "Relax pretty, your tight arse feels so good. I won't hurt you. You'll like this".

He started to grind into me again and I held still. I didn't know how far he would take this. It had gone way beyond my fantasy now and into a much darker place. This bastard was strangling me, but talking to me like a lover! And where was my guy? How could he let this happen to me?

He gripped my throat and relaxed only every few strokes, allowing me a short fast breath before tightening again. He held it long enough for me to see sparkles start to appear, then gave me air again. I felt faint and more terrified than I have ever felt, yet at the same time so completely alive and insatiable. He slid his monster cock in and out in blissful agony. I grabbed air when I could and pushed back into him. He caressed me with his other hand and put his head against mine, breathing into my ear. I could hear his pleasure in soft moans. He kissed my upturned forehead so tenderly and his grip on my throat tightened a little more. He whispered something but I didn't hear it.

He withdrew his cock almost all the way then slammed into me so hard and deep I was lifted off my knees for a second. (Let go of my throat for Gods sake pleeeease) He was cumming, filling my bruised arse with his hot spunk. He held by body so tightly against his. I could feel his every muscle tighten and quiver. I saw stars everywhere as he held my breath until he had unloaded, pushing into me again and again. (Have you forgotten you're strangling me while you cum you bastard?) He moaned in my ear and clung to me and still he was cumming. I could feel it squeezing out of me as he pushed his cock into me over and over again until finally he let go of my throat. He quickly undid the gag and it fell to the bed. I barely noticed as I gasped and drank the delicious air.

I didn't wonder what would happen next. My head swam. He held me close and still and stroked my head tenderly and let me recover. I didn't know what to feel.

He lowered his head to rest against mine and said in the same gentle tone "Are you ready for the next surprise?"

(More? No more. PLEASE NO…) "I can't…" was all I could croak.

His tone was so reassuring, I couldn't work it out. He was an animal wasn't he? He had undone the ankle restraints pulled me back so I was sitting instead of kneeling and held me in his arms. I didn't have the energy to pull away and although I was totally confused by his behaviour it felt so good to be held.

He slid the blindfold off my eyes gently and waited for me to open them. I did, but after the total blackness for so long the light hurt my eyes and it took a minute to adjust and see. I blinked and looked around the room. Sitting in the wingback chair was my Master. He was smiling. I looked from one to the other and back again. I hadn't heard the door open again.

"How did you get back in? When did you come back?" It was obvious, but I just couldn't work it out.

"I never left." he said simply.

He came over to the bed and I crawled into his embrace.

"You set this all up?" was all I could manage as the penny dropped. "Wow! Thank you!"

The End

**********************

Thanks to volunteer editor TheBoss646 for your invaluable help, support and patience.

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers
12