Giving Britney a Lift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's so we would have something to do the next time we meet." I said as Britney walked into the bathroom. She said something, but I didn't quite hear what. I heard Britney turn the shower on, figures, how else would she stay so clean? I should've taken a shower too but I was beat, so I just lay there She came back a couple of minutes later in a towel. She took her towel off and lay down beside me, nuzzling her wet head on my chest getting comfortable. We didn't say anything and both drifted off to a well deserved sleep.

I woke up two hours later and Britney was still asleep. She looked like an angel sleeping, so I took a couple of minutes to soak in her beauty some more and then got up. I picked up my mobile and decided I had to get a picture of her sleeping. I took the picture and set as my background and decided that I should finally hit the showers.

I came out of the shower towelling myself off and making my way back into the bedroom area, Britney was awake. "Hey sleeping beauty!" I said and she laughed. I went over to her and gave her a kiss. "Don't you have a flight to catch?"

"Mmm." She said getting up and getting dressed. I picked up my clothes from the floor and got dressed too.

"Didn't you have a job interview?"

"I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I missed it."

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Britney apologised.

"Don't be." I said. "I got something even better."

"What?" Britney teased, knowing exactly what I meant.

"You."

"You are too adorable!" Britney said in her strong southern accent, bringing my face closer to hers with her hands and giving me another kiss. Britney made a phone call for her stuff to be collected and we both headed out. "Do you want to see me off at the airport?" Britney asked.

"Sure!" I replied, valuing any tome spent with her. The valet bought my car around front and I drove us to the airport, which only took a few minutes and we didn't even make it to the end of the track we were listening to. I parked the car and we made our way towards the terminal.

"Did you bring your passport?" Britney asked.

"I'm not flying anywhere." I claimed. "It's you who's flying out remember." I teased.

"I know!" Britney said making a sarcastic face. "You had a job interview, didn't you, like need ID?"

"Yep!" I said taking my passport out of my pocket and showing it to her.

"Great!" She said talking it and walking off at quite a fast pace. I followed her and I had to admit I was having trouble keeping up with her. "Hi." Britney said going up to the booking counter. "I'd like to book a ticket for next weekend to LA." Britney said handing my passport to the woman at the desk and just like that she booked and paid for a ticket for me to fly out to LA next weekend.

Britney stood in front of me, held my hands and leaned her head forward, pressing her forehead against mine. "I guess now we can do that 'something' the next time we meet." She said moving her lips close to mine, not kissing me but enough to give me a taste of her lips. I was quite surprised at the public affection she was showing, considering she was married and probably the most photographed person ever.

"I'll make sure I have enough tape to catch it all and you make sure you have condoms this time, you know, just in case we decide to try out that other hole." Britney smiled a mischievous smile and gave me a kiss. A long passionate kiss and when she broke it she sighed. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too." I added. She turned around and started to walk away but I still held onto one of her hands and she turned around. "See you next weekend." I said kissing her hand and she smiled. I watched her as her figure disappeared into the distance and had a feeling of emptiness. I eventually turned around and made my way back to my car. I paid for the parking, then went into my car and sat at the wheel. I thought about the last couple of hours and smiled. Until next weekend, I thought as I pulled out of the car park and made my way home.