Giving Everything She Has

Story Info
Master savors His sub.
2.1k words
4.03
25.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a Master. Nobody gave me that title, but yet I feel that after so many years in the lifestyle, I earned it. A Master has not only ability, skills, and toys to be sure, but has the most important quality, the experience. In my quest to find a good submissive to serve me, I have gone through many candidates. Most have the worst personalities or the worst attitudes. Neither of which I can work with. A true submissive to me, means that they have the true desire to learn, and want to be more than they are. They want to be pushed, their minds expanded, and see how far they can go.

Case in point, my subbie girl named candy. Sweet as candy and just as hard. She needs to be broken, and that is where I come in. Her job is demanding, where she is the boss of many. She comes to me to lay all that responsibility at my feet and let me take the reins. candy is a cute girl, with dark black hair, and unusually tall. When she is not working, she can be found at the gym, toning her body, and almost obsessed with making it hard. Her breasts are enhanced, and she is proud of them. Her ass, you could bounce a quarter off, or so it appears.

In my first interview with her, I put her through her paces. I pushed her mentally, and physically, to see what she has and to determine her tolerance for certain things, one of which was pain. She refused to let me break her down too much. That's good, because the last thing I want is a doormat.

She had been with me for just a few weeks now, and we had seen a lot of each other in that time. Each time we played, I stepped it up a little bit, keeping her off balance, but at the same time building trust in her. Trusting me was what she needed to do and respecting me was a must. I require discipline in my submissive and I am quick to punish if need be. So far, candy had not earned a harsh punishment with me... yet. Today I had something evil in mind and when inspired, I roll with it, building on it and never sure just how it will work out or where it will end up. That is part of the fun in all this for me, the not knowing.

I instructed candy to report to my home at nine-o-clock sharp in the morning. She was there on time. I had also told her to wear something that she cared nothing about anymore, and also bring a bag with new clothes in it for her to wear. She rang my doorbell, precisely on time. I left the door unlocked.

"Enter!" She came in and closed the door. She had already been trained to strip herself of clothes, come to me where I sit, and kneel at my feet. "Stop," I told her. "Come to me but keep your clothes on." She quickly moved her way across the room and knelt at my feet. I was sitting in my favorite chair and rose to stand so far above her. I told her to rise so I could inspect her. She did, and I could get a good look at what she was wearing. It was a hideous green shirt that looked like it had paint splattered on it, and the collar on it was faded and torn in places.

She also wore white shorts that had holes in them, and more paint spots on them as well. These clothes were ready for the trash, for sure. Good. "candy, you have done well serving me so far. Today I am ready to test you in another way. Have you ever heard of Chinese water torture?" "No, Sir. I have not, Sir," she replied, with a little hint of fear in her voice. I told her that long ago, people were tortured by having water dripped on their foreheads. I had something in mind that would be far more interesting, I thought.

I have a nice house, with a big back yard, and a privacy fence around it. My neighbors are never home and even if they were, they understood about me.

"I have plans for you today, candy. Today you are going to experience something both wonderful and terrible. It will be one extreme, and another and maybe you will find your place in between the two." I grabbed her by the back of her long hair and got a nice big handful. "Come!" She followed on tiptoes, with her arms behind her back to the middle of the yard. Today was a hot day, or so the weatherman on the news said it would be. It was already warm and it was still early morning.

I took her over to where I had a free standing St. Andrew's cross, made of solid iron. I put her on it facing out. Spreading her legs, I secured them to the cross with the chains there. I also chained her arms behind the cross rather than over her head. She was going to be here awhile, and there was no sense in her losing the feeling in her arms.

Disappearing into the house for a moment, I returned with a bucket, a glass of water, a single pill, a knife, and a blindfold. I could see that candy's breathing was increasing, and her fear rising inside her. "Do you trust me, candy?" "Yes, Sir!" she said nervously. "Your life is in my hands. If you want out of this, now is the time to tell me." She swallowed hard, in effect, trying to swallow her fears. "No, Sir. I trust you, Sir." "Good."

"Take this pill. Swallow it." I gave her the glass of water, put it to her lips, and she drank it. When it was gone, I moved the bucket under her, between her legs just under her ass. "You won't be needing these awful clothes anymore, so let's get rid of them." I took the knife, grabbed her shirt, and pulled it away from her body, stabbing into it with the knife. I ripped my way through her shirt, and candy's body was heaving with fear and excitement. It was like I was taking her breath away and she was gasping for air. I did the same with her shorts and in no time she was standing before me, naked as the day she was born.

She was terrified and turned on at the same time. She looked around to make sure that no one could see her there, as though someone was watching. Of course, no one was there except for us. I took my hands and rubbed her body, as sweat slowly started to appear on her. "I am wet, Sir." I laughed a very hearty laugh! "Oh, you are?! You have no idea how wet you are going to get, do you?!"

I placed the blindfold squarely on her head, worked it down to cover her eyes, and pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and tied it off. What a sight to behold! She was mine to do with as I pleased. "You know what, candy? You look so good with your breasts heaving in anticipation and I can see that you have kept your pussy shaved as I instructed. Very nice." "Thank you, Sir. I only want to please you, Sir." I told her that sometimes the way to please me is to show me how much you can suffer for me. I went back into the house and came out with a bottle of sunscreen, to protect my little pet. I squirted it all over her body in various places, and she moaned as the liquid hit her and dripped down her breasts, stomach, and legs. Then I squirted more onto her ass and back, and used my fingers to trace her curves, and then applied more pressure with my hands, getting it all over her, in every spot.

When I got to her tits, I massaged them slowly, and paid special attention to her nipples, making them harder in no time. My hand smoothed out the sunscreen on her stomach and I worked my way between her legs, and she was very wet by this time. I found her clit with my fingers and pinched her there, and let her little nub slide through my first finger and thumb. She threw her head back and moaned.

I stepped back and looked her over from head to toe, and she gleamed in the morning sun, with a mixture of sweat and sunscreen. I grabbed the hose from the side of the house, and set it up a good distance in front of her, along with the attachment to spray the lawn. I jammed the stake of the lawn sprinkler into the ground, and went back to the side of the house and turned on the water. It began it's circular motion of spraying the lawn, until it got over to where candy was secured, and a stream of water hit her body in her midsection, making her scream from both the cold water and the surprise of being shot with water.

I aimed the stream of water so it would hit her a little higher, and now when it cut its path across her body it would hit her mouth. Some of the water would also hit her body, and in no time she was drenched.

"I will check on you again, in about an hour or so, candy." "Sir? That pill you gave me? What was that, Sir?" "Oh, that was a laxative, candy. You will soon feel the need to shit, very badly. You have my permission to do so or if you need to pee, you can do that as well." "Thank you...Sir!"

I went back into the house and closed the sliding glass door, and watched television for a while. It was fun to see her reactions out there though. She tried to duck the water hitting her across the face at times, but not sure where it was coming from, she failed miserably at this task. I could see her trying to pull her legs together to keep from shitting herself too. She lasted about thirty minutes and then I could see she lost her battle. That was what the bucket was under her for. Some of the water hitting her mouth, she would try and swallow, as she must have been thirsty. Most of the water ended up all over her and there were times she was gasping for air.

Her hair was drenched, and she trembled from sensory overload. Hot, wet, turned on, tortured, pissing and shitting herself. Blindfolded, not knowing who might be watching her at any time, it was no wonder. After about an hour of this, I went out to her and shut the water off. She slumped forward as if telling me that she could take no more. "You have suffered well for me, candy. Now receive your reward." My fingers once again found her clit and played with it, bringing her to the edge of orgasm. "Please make me cum, Sir!" I teased her for a bit, and then toyed with her, and her breathing got faster and faster, racing towards her own oblivion.

Finally when she could take no more, she begged me for release. "May I please have permission to cum, Sir?!" "You may. Do it now!!" She screamed, and her body violently rocked and shuttered, but held firmly in place she was not going anywhere. She came hard and her cum flooded my hand working her over. I brought her to two more and she was like a wilted flower after that. I stepped back from her and picked up the hose on the ground, took off the sprayer attachment, and washed my hands. Then I turned on the hose and sprayed her whole body down, front and back, and cleaned her ass of any nasty business there. I took her down from the cross, threw her over my shoulder and took her into the house.

Having expelled every bodily fluid possible for me; tears, sweat, cum, piss, and shit; she was as limp as a rag doll. Once in my bedroom, her limp form collapsed onto the towels I had lain on the bed, and I wrapped her up in them. I pulled the sheets up over her, and before I left the room she grabbed my hand. "Thank you so much, Sir." "No candy, thank you my pet. Rest now."