Giving Her What She Wants

Story Info
A birthday surprise for Jamie.
5.9k words
4.52
40.4k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jamie at a friend's party several months back. I was in the backyard talking on my phone when she came out to smoke a cigarette. She was alone, so when I was done with my call I decided to sit down with her. She looked to be about 20 years old, 5' 4", and around 120 pounds. She had long, straight black hair, light blue eyes, and pale white skin spotted with faint freckles. Dressed in tight jeans and a t-shirt, she gave off a bit of a tomboyish vibe, despite being very pretty. We hit it off right away and I ended up taking her home with me.

A couple months passed as we were having a great time with each other. She was always down for some fun. One night, we were having some drinks and watching a movie on TV while laying on the couch when she said something that would alter the course of our relationship.

"He is so hot" she whispered. I was caught a bit off guard. The leading actor was famous and generally regarded as handsome, so I shouldn't have been surprised, but he was also black.

"You like black guys?" I asked, without thinking. I didn't know what else to say.

She looked like she may have regretted saying it, but said "If they are as hot as him, of course". Now I wouldn't consider myself a racist, but I had never considered she would feel this way and it did throw me for a bit of a loop. Even though I was a bit troubled by it, I was also intrigued.

"Have you ever been with one?" I asked. She immediately squirmed a little and looked hesitant.

"Tell me." I don't know why I was so insistent.

She told me how she grew up on the same street as a black guy that was her age. They were never friends until high school, when she became really attracted to him. She told me that some days she would skip school with him and her friend Rachel, who I had met before. They would go back to Jamie's house where they would smoke weed and fuck until just before her parents came home. I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. Jamie had not seemed so adventurous. What a lucky fucking kid, I thought. I couldn't believe she was telling me this.

I let it drop there, but couldn't shake what she said from my mind. Rachel was beautiful as well, I would've liked to be a fly on the wall when that was going down. Fuck. What was I thinking? I would've liked to see my girlfriend getting fucked by another guy? A black guy? It seemed so wrong, but at the same time I was growing more and more aroused.

Coincidentally, the movie had shifted to a scene with the protagonist and his white love interest. My crazy thoughts had already made me rock hard and I began to kiss Jamie's neck and rub my hands across her body. I worked a hand into her shorts and felt that she was soaking wet. It seemed as though the flirtatious scene on the TV had something to do with her being this turned on, or maybe it was the reminiscing of her high school escapades. Regardless, we proceeded to have the most intense sex of our short relationship and again shortly later when we went to bed.

Jamie quickly fell asleep. She must have been exhausted after riding us both to climax while I watched her C cup tits bounce up and down. Her nipples were pierced since before we met and were my favorite thing about her. However, my mind was still racing. Why was I so turned on by her story? In my younger years, I would have considered myself a jealous boyfriend and didn't even want to hear current girlfriends talk about their sexual history or past boyfriends. Did she leave anything out? Was there something even more scandalous? Did she keep in contact with this guy? I laid restless in bed going back over the story she told and started to get hard again. I went into the bathroom and beat off to thoughts of my girlfriend fucking this black guy, sucking his cock, and how wet she had gotten talking about it. Just as I was getting close to cumming, I started thinking about her doing it again and wanting to see it. I wanted to get off by watching my girlfriend fuck a black guy. I came.

Back in bed, I still couldn't sleep. Why was I thinking this way? It felt so shameful. Wanting someone else to fuck your girlfriend. There was no way I could ask her to do it. It seemed so pathetic, like admitting I couldn't please her. But I had this urge growing inside of me. It had to happen. The rest of that sleepless night, I began to concoct a plan. How would I get to watch without her knowing? It would have to be at my house. I couldn't imagine myself hiding behind some curtains, but I did have several security cameras around the house. Jamie knew about those, though. I had to get more, or maybe some of those nannycams or spycams. I had to setup a situation in which she would be alone with him.

That presented the next obstacle. Who was him? I didn't have any black friends, no one I could conceivably invite to my house. I couldn't just find some random guy who I knew nothing about. That's when it hit me.

After work a couple of weeks later, I drove over to a lot on the outskirts of town filled with rocks, plants, and dirt to meet Tim. I had hired Tim a couple of years ago to do the landscaping around my recently installed pool. The last I saw him, Tim looked to be in his mid 30s, in shape, and an overall good dude. As I parked next to the small trailer that acted as his office and walked to the door, my heart was racing. What the hell was I doing?

"Howdy sir, what can I do for ya?" Tim said, sitting at his desk. He had a half smile as he said it and waved to a chair across from him. Tim didn't look like he had changed at all. There was a younger black guy sitting in a chair next to the empty one.

"Sorry, are you busy?" I asked, glancing at the younger man.

"No, no, this is my son Andre. He's helping out with the work 'round here"

I moved closer to the desk and extended my hand to Tim. "You might not remember me, but you did some work at my house a couple of years ago" I said and reintroduced myself.

"That's right. That beautiful pool. I remember" Tim replied.

"Yes sir. You did such a great job back then, I thought I would come to you first. I want to add more, but I'm not really sure what. I figured I would ask an expert to come by to make some suggestions".

It all came out so smoothly. Tim seemed delighted at the prospect of the work and asked when he should come by. I already had the perfect day picked out.

"Next Tuesday work for you? I'll be off work that day" I asked. The next Tuesday was Jamie's birthday and I had taken the day off so we could spend it together. She was in for a surprise.

It was agreed. He would come by my house at 10 am. After making sure Tim still had my address and we exchanged cell numbers, I headed out.

The next day, I bought five spycams. Two were disguised as a USB wall adapter that I would put in my bedroom and in the kitchen. One was disguised in a book that I would place in my living room. The last two were just the small cameras that I would have to find some way to hide them around the pool. It cost a lot, but I wanted to make sure that the cameras recorded in good quality. They were also able to sync up with my existing cameras on the home wi-fi, which I could view from my phone or any computer.

Tuesday was still five days away, and I had to iron out the finer details of my plan. I decided that that morning, I would disappoint Jamie by telling her an emergency had come up at work. I own my own business, so she knows that I would have to take care of anything serious. I would also stop having sex with her. I wanted to frustrate her, maybe even piss her off a little. I wanted to give her a reason to cheat on me. That Friday and Saturday night, I went out drinking with my buddies while she stayed at home. I told her that I just needed some time with my friends after we had been basically inseparable for months now. I could tell that really annoyed her.

On Tuesday morning, I woke up before Jamie to make her breakfast in bed on her birthday. I made her some french toast and eggs and poured a tall glass of orange juice. I placed a pill of ecstasy on the tray beside her plate as we had planned to do it together on her birthday. We had rolled several times together at parties and concerts. It made both of us really horny and always resulted in a great time.

When the food was ready, I brought it up to her and woke her up, but quickly left the room saying I heard my phone ringing. When I returned a few minutes later, she had nearly finished everything.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry, but something came up at work. I have to go in for a couple hours" I told her.

"But it's my birthday!" Jamie said, her face grew frustrated.

"It's an emergency, there's a lot of money at stake. I'll be back before you know it. Why don't you lay out by the pool until I get back?" I didn't even bother to kiss her goodbye.

As I pulled out of my driveway, I called Tim, but he didn't answer. I sent him a text saying that I had to go in to work and that I left my back gate open. He would have to come up with some ideas on his own and I would call him back later. I got a reply from him as I was arriving at my office. Tim said he was sick, but he had let his son know and that he was more than capable of coming up with some ideas.

Shit. I didn't know if this was good or not. His son Andre seemed very shy when I had been in their office. He could barely make eye contact with me and didn't say a word. On the other hand, he looked to be Jamie's age, was well built, and would probably be more attractive to Jamie than a 40 year old man.

I locked myself in my office and brought up the security system on my computer. Eight windows popped up, one for each of my cameras. The five hidden ones, plus the cameras at the front and back doors and the garage. In my bedroom, I could see Jamie watching TV while using her tablet. She was probably on facebook or something like that. At 9:55, I called her to tell her that I would be longer than expected and not to expect me back until 2 at the earliest. She said she couldn't believe I was blowing her off on her birthday. I told her there was nothing I could do and that I would call her when I was on my way home. Right before I hung up, I said "Oh hey I totally forgot, but there's someone coming by the house to give me an estimate on some landscaping in the back. The gate is open so don't worry about showing them in or anything".

Not long after we hung up, I saw a truck parking on the street in front of my house. It was Andre. I watched him walk up the driveway and into my backyard. He had brought a pad of paper and wrote in it as he walked around the pool. As he did this, I began to realize that I never came up with a way to get Jamie outside or to even see him. Just as I was about to call her and come up with some reason to get her outside, I saw Jamie get up and go out onto my bedroom balcony, probably to smoke a cigarette. Shit. I didn't have a camera up there. Would she see him? In my mind, my plan was going up in flames.

A few minutes passed. I could see Andre and it looked like he had not noticed Jamie on the balcony above him. Then Jamie reappeared in my bedroom. She went to the dresser and started to take off the shorts and t-shirt she had worn to bed and fished around in the dresser. What was she doing? Moments later, she pulled something out of the dresser. At first I couldn't tell what it was, but as she unraveled the small amount of cloth, I smiled. It was a black string bikini that I had bought for her when we had went to Cancun the month before. It covered so little, she only wore it on our private patio once.

And now she was putting it on. I couldn't believe it. She must have seen Andre. She used the mirror above the dresser to put on some makeup and was soon out of the room. Moments later, I could see her heading out the back door towards the pool. She took a few steps and then stopped, acting as if she was startled when she noticed Andre at the other side of the pool.

"Oh you scared me!" Jamie said. She sounded more excited than scared.

"I'm sorry miss. I'm here to give an estimate on some landscaping. I was told to let myself in the back gate."

"That's right, I forgot" Jamie lied. "How's it going?"

"I've got some good ideas. I'm almost done." Andre looked embarrassed at having caught Jamie in her bikini. He looked down at his feet as he spoke to her.

"Take your time. Can I get you something to drink? It's hot out here" Jamie offered.

Andre paused, still looking at his feet. "No thank you, I'm ok."

Jamie took a few steps toward him. "Are you sure? Not even some cold water? It's no trouble."

I could see them both on the same camera now. The one I hid in a potted plant aimed at the pool. Jamie walked to within a few feet of him. I couldn't tell before, but Andre must have been a foot taller than her. Andre finally began to raise his gaze as he noticed her getting close. It was kinda funny seeing how shy he was when this beautiful young woman was showing so much of herself to him.

"Umm, some water would be good.. I guess" Andre stammered.

"I'll be right back then!" Jamie turned around and headed inside. Andre was fixated on her ass her entire way to the door. The bikini bottom was nothing more than a thong and he took the time that her back was turned to admire what he was seeing.

In the kitchen, Jamie grabbed two bottles of water out of the fridge and headed back towards the door. She paused at the door and looked through the blinds at Andre. What was she thinking? Was she reconsidering? My heart was racing as she hesitated. In my mind, I was screaming "Get the fuck out there!" As if she heard me, she opened the door and went back outside.

She looked like she was skipping as she brought him the water, her tits bouncing up and down. She was teasing him!

"I didn't get your name" Jamie said, handing over the bottle.

"Thank you. It's Andre". He took a sip of his water and again averted his eyes from Jamie.

"Do I make you nervous? Why won't you look at me?"

"Well, it's just... uhh" Andre couldn't seem to come up with an answer, but managed to make eye contact.

"It's just what?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"You're really pretty and that swisuit..." He trailed off.

"Do you like it?" Jamie did a twirl so he could see her from the back once again. "It's my favorite color."

I nearly exploded in my pants. She was really doing this.

She stepped forward until they were only a foot apart and looked up into his eyes. "Or should I..." With her right hand she undid the knot keeping her top on. Her breasts spilled out as she dropped it to the ground. Andre looked stunned, but his eyes were glued to her chest. She had topaz studded rings in each nipple. I had bought those for her for our one month anniversary because they matched her eyes. I didn't even notice her put them on. I felt a pang of jealousy ripple through me, she had only wore those for me.

"They're pierced" Andre observed.

"You can touch them, if you want." I couldn't believe Jamie was being so aggressive. She was never like this with me.

He moved closer to her and took a breast in his hand and started to lightly squeeze. With the other hand, he gently took her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. First, a peck. Then a longer kiss. Then their mouths opened and their tongues met. He let his hand slide from her neck, grabbed her ass, and pulled her body into his. For a few moments they were locked in a passionate embrace, kissing each other hard and running their hands over each others bodies. Andre pinched a nipple and then leaned down to suck it. Jamie let out a moan and moved her hands to his shorts. With one she undid the button while the other dived into his boxers.

"Oh my god" she said, as she looked back up at him. They shared another long kiss as her right hand grasped his cock and began to slowly jerk it, exploring its' length. Her other hand had finished with the zipper and began to tug his boxers down. Andre's cock burst out. He was completely hard. I could only look on in amazement. I'm above average sized, but Andre had me by an inch or two and in the thickness department.

Jamie couldn't keep her eyes off it as she ran her hand up and down the length of his shaft. "I want it" she whispered as she began to lower herself to the ground. Andre took off his shirt. She kissed his stomach and then the head of his cock as she rested on her knees. Jamie lifted his cock up so she could run her tongue along the underside all the way until she was lapping at his balls. She let go of his cock, the tip smacking her on the forehead. She giggled in between licks as a dribble of spit ran down her chin and onto the ground. She was looking up into his eyes, she looked like she was in heaven.

Jamie took his cock back into her hand and pulled it down across her face until it reached her mouth. She eagerly took in the head, sealing her lips around it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Jamie had told me she didn't like to suck cock. It made her gag she had said, but here she was happily taking the first few inches deeper and deeper in her mouth. Her stifled moans affirming the pleasure she was experiencing,

Andre put a hand on the back of her head and gently encouraged her to take in more with a little push. She obliged him, taking in half his length into her wanting mouth. Jamie had slipped her left hand into her bikini bottom and started to rub herself. They seemed to fall into a rhythm, Andre was slowly thrusting into her as Jamie's head worked forward and back while she played with her pussy. She was trying to take as much of him as she could, at one point about 7 inches of cock was disappearing into my girlfriend's pretty mouth.

Suddenly, Jamie pulled back and coughed. Her saliva had coated Andre's cock and her chin and she gasped for air. Trying to catch her breath, she let his cock rest on her face and she let out another giggle.

"Let's go over there where it's more comfortable."

Jamie rose to her feet. Her spit had oozed onto her tits. She led Andre by his cock over to the outdoor couch I had on my patio. It was perfect, I had put a camera in a vase right in front of the couch and could see them from behind the couch with the pool camera. Jamie motioned for him to sit in front of her while she pulled the string of her bikini bottoms. What a sight it was. My girlfriend stood in front of Andre, her perfectly trimmed pussy just inches from his massive cock. She looked like a goddess. Andre leaned forward, pulled her waist into his face, and tasted her slit.

"Mmm" Jamie moaned.

Andre grunted in response and pulled her up to where she was standing above him on the couch. His tongue plunged into her, making her gasp for air. Jamie lifted a foot onto the back of the couch and began to grind herself on his face. She looked so sexy. Her long hair had fallen around her swaying breasts, her eyes closed so she could focus on the pleasure she was feeling.

"Mmmff, she's ready for your cock, Andre" she said, looking deep into his eyes.

Jamie dropped down so that she was straddling him. Again they kissed long and hard while she gave his cock some strokes. Then the moment I had truly been waiting for arrived. Jamie rose up, positioned his cock right below her beautiful pink cunt, and then lowered herself down onto it.

"Ohhh" She cooed as the she took the first couple inches. Her pussy offered little resistance, she must have been dripping wet. She began to rock her hips on top of him, slowly taking more and more. Andre had one breast in his mouth and the other in his hand.

"Mmm, suck it harder" She pleaded with him. Again, this was something she didn't like me to do. She said it made me seem like a baby, but how could I be mad? This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. How could I deny her this?

Soon she was riding him faster than I had ever seen anyone, even in a porn. Up she would go, and then down as his cock disappeared into my girlfriend's pussy. She was taking more than half of it now. Andre moved his hands to her ass, grabbed tight, and alternated sucking on each of her bouncing breasts. Their moans were near constant. Jamie's cunt was oozing cream all over his cock, coating it in a whitish juice as she plunged up and down. Her hole stretched around his massive cock just like when she had sealed her lips around the cock in her mouth. Up and down she bounced, every moment accompanied by a wet slapping sound. The hottest sound I had ever heard. They were in a beautiful rhythm.

12