Giving Her What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smack my ass" she begged of him.

Andre spanked her hard and with the force Jamie had started to take the last remaining length of his cock inside her. Watching on my screen, I saw my girlfriend's perfect white ass raise up above a huge black cock, and then slam down. All of it disappearing inside her. Their grunts and moans were filling the air. She was riding him so hard and deep, I would've cum minutes ago, but they were fucking harder than ever. Like wild animals.

"Unf, you have the, unf, most perfect, unf, cock in the world, unf" Jamie moaned. "Cum with me baby, please give me your cum".

Grunting and moaning as she pounded atop him. Their bodies coated in sweat like his cock was coated in her juices. High pitched yelps signaled the coming of her orgasm.

"Ah! Yessss! Ah! Yesss" she was screaming. Andre was moaning loudly as well. I was certain anyone within half a mile could hear them. "Fill me, unf, with it!" I had never heard her talk so dirty. It was beautiful.

Andre grabbed her ass tight and began to buck into her ferociously. Jamie was moaning hysterically. She was gripped in the midst of the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have and then Andre let out a bestial roar as he started to cum inside my sweet little white girlfriend.

"Ah" he exclaimed each time he pumped into her, filling her hungry pussy with a torrent of cum.

Their rhythm slowed, but still Jamie grinded on his cock, her lips wrapped tight around him, squeezing every last drop out. Almost as if she didn't want it to ever end. She let out a deep breath and let herself rest with the entirety of him inside her, still grinding it ever so slightly. Cum was oozing out of her, coating her thighs, his balls, and his thighs. Jamie smiled at him, her face flush red in exhaustion. She began to rub her clit and pulled his face into hers. Again they shared a passionate kiss. Andre squeezed her ass tight and continued to grind her atop him.

Jamie sighed and fell off him to the side. She laid on her back looking up at him, glowing. She was in awe.

"I've never fucked like that before" she said.

Andre didn't reply. Instead, he pushed her legs apart and got on top of her. He was still completely hard. He rubbed his cock on her clit and on her lips and let it sit just outside of her awaiting pussy.

"Again?" Jamie said in disbelief. She looked at him as if he were a god, like every man wants to be looked at by a woman, her eyes begging him to fuck her again.

Andre rested himself on his forearms while he slowly worked himself back inside her. Cum squirting out of her each time he went deeper. He wasted no time in filling her with the length of his cock. Jamie wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him each time he slammed into her. The wet smacking sound returned, accompanied by the sound of his hips and balls slapping into her. With each thrust Jamie was alternating between inexplicable sounds. First it sounded like she was moaning. Then like she was crying. Then like she was laughing.

"Fuck me... so good... baby" she gasped. Her tits were bouncing in rhythm with his thrusts. Her eyes were fixed on his cock as it plunged into her over and over.

"Yes! Yes!" Jamie began to scream. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as another orgasm hit her, her body began to convulse wildly. She squealed as he plowed into her harder than ever before, spurred on by her ecstasy. I wasn't sure she was even conscious until she opened her eyes again.

She put a hand on his chest and asked him to wait while she slid away from him. She turned and got on her hands and knees, shaking her butt at him as an invitation to retake his place inside her. Andre did not make her wait as he again slid his cock into her tight pink hole.

"Unff" she grunted loudly as she started rubbing her clit. Doggy was her favorite position, it provided a perfect angle for his cock to fill as much of her as possible. Their pace steadily quickened, Jamie rocking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. Her finger moved from her slit to her mouth, where she sucked the juices off of it.

"Pull my hair!" she commanded of him. Andre took her long black hair in a fist and gave it a tug. "Yesss" she moaned as her head was pulled back. Letting his hold of her head keep her balanced, she put her hands on her ass and spread herself open as much as possible for him. Their pace picked up, his massive black cock, glistening with the cum of both of them, rapidly diving in and out of her. Their fucking became frenzied as Jamie started squealing again.

"Cum... in my cunt" she shouted as her body began to twitch and jerk. She was cumming again and she seemed to lose control of her body. Jamie collapsed to the couch, moaning incessantly. Andre did not let her pull away, putting a foot on the ground and straddling above her. He pounded into her hard, finally erupting in a shout. He buried his cock as deep as possible, grunting as he shot another load into Jamie's pussy. "Mmmmm" she murmured as she was again inseminated by this seemingly shy kid she had met less than an hour before. Andre slowly stroked his cock in and out as he was still releasing his seed into her.

Finally, he took a deep breath, sighed, and pulled out of her. Cum seeped out of Jamie's raw, pink hole. Andre sat on the couch, breathing heavily. Suddenly, Jamie popped up and said "I want to taste us" as she took the glorious cock into her mouth. She sucked it hard, cleaning him of the cum stuck to his shaft. She let it fall out of her mouth, laid her head on his lap, and giggled to herself. She looked so happy.

They stayed there, motionless except for the still heavy breathing, for a few moments.

"Shit" Andre broke the silence. "I'm supposed to be working. I have another house to be at."

Jamie laughed again and rose to her feet. She danced around as she collected his clothes for him.

"Can I put my number in your phone?" she asked.

"Sure."

Jamie took the phone out of one of the pockets of his shorts and tapped into it as she walked back to him. Her tits bouncing beautifully with each step. She smiled as she handed it all to him.

"Let's keep this between us, okay?" She said.

"Of course."

Andre got dressed and took her in his arms one last time. He squeezed a breast as they kissed and said their goodbyes.

"I hope I'll see you again." he said as he walked out the gate.

"Me too." Jamie replied as he walked down the driveway, out of view.

She stood there for awhile, eyes closed as a breeze blew across her body. Her hair had become wet from sweat and the skin on her arms and knees was red. Her tits had red marks as well, from where Andre had sucked on them. She looked like she had been ravaged. She had been ravaged. And she loved it.

I sat back in my chair, my mind a mess. The plan had worked out better than I could have ever hoped, but I had never thought about what would happen after. She had just cheated on me with a young black man she didn't even know and the fucking, god the fucking, was more intense than any we had ever had. More than I had ever seen in porn. I could never look at her the same again, could I? When she gathered up her bikini and walked inside, I shut down my computer and headed home.

She was not downstairs when I got there. I slowly crept up the stairs and into my room.

"Jamie?" I called out.

"I'm taking a bath. I'll be out in a minute." She replied. She was washing the sex off of her. Hoping I wouldn't suspect anything. Little did she know I had arranged the whole thing. Watched the whole thing. I sat on the bed and replayed the scene in my mind. Fuck.

She came out of the bathroom in a robe, her hair wrapped in a towel.

"Hey!" she smiled at me, betraying none of the thoughts that must have been racing through her head.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about today. I didn't mean to leave you alone."

"It's okay," she said, "I just laid out by the pool for a bit."

Sure you did.

The rest of the day went by surprisingly well. We went out to a movie and then had a romantic dinner at her favorite restaurant. She behaved like she always did, like nothing had happened, although she did seem a bit distant. As if I didn't know what was distracting her. When we got home she gave me a kiss and said she needed to lie down. She had a headache and felt exhausted. I was certain of the latter part, doubtful of the first.

I stayed in the living room for awhile, trying to watch the tv, but I could only focus on what I had seen that day. I remembered that I needed to log in to my security system and save the footage. The videos are erased every few days unless I manually save them. I couldn't let my work go to waste.

Finally, I went up to my room. Jamie was passed out in bed, back in the t-shirt and shorts she liked to wear while sleeping. She was snoring lightly. I was certain she would sleep well that night. On the nightstand, her phone flashed. She had received a text. I quietly walked over and grabbed it. The message said it was from Stacy and only read "Dammmn". I didn't even know a Stacy. Jamie didn't know I knew her pin, but I had learned it watching her unlock her phone countless times. I typed in the code and took her phone into the bathroom. I opened the conversation. It only had three messages. The first was sent to her phone and said "Andre". The next was a picture Jamie had sent 20 minutes prior. I touched to enlarge it. Jamie was naked in my bed. She was sucking on one of her tits, looking into the camera, one hand spreading her pussy open. The text that accompanied the picture read "I can still feel you inside me" with a smiley face.

I had gotten hard, like I was most of the day, and started to masturbate to the picture and the thoughts of what I had seen. My sweet, innocent girlfriend parading herself in front of a strange black man. The girl who claimed she couldn't suck a cock without gagging, eagerly thrusting his huge cock into her mouth. Sucking and drooling on it as she bobbed her head back and forth. Lowering herself onto him, the contrast of his black cock finally entering the tight pink hole surrounded by her delicate white skin. The way she had gasped as he filled her pussy. The voracity with which she rode him, it seemed as though her purpose in life was to please his cock. And as she started to cum, how she begged him to cum with her. To cum inside her. I came harder than I ever had in my life, all to the thoughts of Jamie fucking another man.

12