Giving Him What He Wants

Story Info
AJ finally brings their discussion to reality.
1.3k words
3.84
49.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God I can't stand him sometimes. He knows just how to get under my skin, push my buttons and drive me completely crazy. Unfortunately, this irritation he causes me is often diminished by a pure, raw desire for him. He's like a drug. A drug I just can't get enough of.

Tony and I met at work. We started as just friends, but within months, it was apparent that we both wanted more. After we both jumped a few hurdles in our lives, we were finally able to be together - and never looked back. Four years later, we're together and more in love than ever (and our sex life continually improves).

Tonight started with one of our famous talks. We frequently get lost in these discussions about relationships, love, control, sex. Normally, our discussions are positive, as we're able to share our thoughts and feelings about a variety of topics without offending the other. Communication is easily one of our relationships strongest points. However, this night our little chat took a path that he knows causes me frustration - his drive to share me with other men.

The topic was not foreign to us. We've even dabbled a bit in experimenting a bit in reality. I had once taken a weekend and spent the night with Tony's best friend, with Tony's permission of course. However, for the most part, it's a topic of fantasy for both of us.

Lately, however, his comments about watching me pleasing another man have become more frequent. He even has been mentioning it while we're making love, like he did tonight - visualizing, I assume, how his naughty wife would look with another mans cock in her mouth. I know it turns him on as the discussion almost always makes him cum.

Tony's been asleep a while now, and my thoughts just won't stop. I think it's time to see if Tony can handle his fantasy - with a twist. Satisfied with my realization, I drift off to a peaceful sleep.

Arriving at home after work, Tony finds the house empty and a video tape laying on the kitchen table. The note attached says to pour himself a beer, change out of his work clothes, and enjoy this little home movie. Smiling to himself, he follows the instructions and sits down in the family room to see what I've left him. His cock is growing, as his imagination runs wild with what may be on the tape.

My image appears on the television screen. Wearing a burgundy teddy, black thigh highs and a smile, I begin to explain the tape.

"Hey baby, glad to see you found the tape. You know how lately, well, actually, for a while now, you've been wanting other men to experience my pussy, my mouth? Well, keep watching...because last weekend, while you were watching the game with the guys, I made your fantasy come true. And I know you would have liked to be involved, but...you were kind of busy! Whoops! I hope you enjoy...I love you."

The screen goes black, and slowly an image appears of what looks like a hotel room. The tacky bed covering and window air conditioner give it away. You watch as I walk into the room, crawl onto the bed and look at the camera. My black thigh highs and nightie are a striking contrast against my milky white skin. Your cock jumps when you realize it's the outfit you bought me for our last anniversary.

You're not prepared for what happens next - two men, both about my age come into the shot. They are both naked and hard. You notice that one of the guys is about your same size, but the other is much larger. The smaller of the two moves around to the back of me, pushing me over so my ass is in the air but my face is looking at the camera. His cock slowly finds my pussy and he starts to move himself in and out of me, using me to get off.

At the same time, the larger guy stands in front of me, shoving his cock down my throat. You see my face cringe a bit at the size and you know I'm gagging. I can only get him half into my mouth, but he doesn't seem to mind. I'm barely able to move, yet he continues to fuck my mouth.

Your hand moves to the remote control. You know you should stop the tape. You're so furious with me for letting these men enjoy me without your involvement. Yet you just can't push stop. Your cock is throbbing and you've started rubbing it through your sweats without even realizing it.

Back on the screen, the two guys are starting to groan, and my moans become less apparent. They both pull out of my used, wet holes, and begin stroking their cocks. The smaller one shoots first, covering my ass with his juice. He collapses on the bed behind me as the larger one begins to cum. He's much louder, calling me a slut and a whore as he covers my face with his stickiness. When he finishes, he makes sure I clean him off, licking his cock and balls clean.

Laying back on the other bed in the room, the larger guy props himself up, watching me. The smaller guy is watching too, but is still on the same bed as I am, and is slowly stroking his cock back to hardness.

Still on all fours, the cum is slowly dripping off my face and down my ass. It's cold and I look to both of the guys hoping they'll clean me up. The smaller one smiles and looks at the bigger one, who returns the smile and motions to yet another person, apparently still off camera.

Joining the party and now visible by the camera, your mouth drops as you realize she has probably been watching the entire time. In a red nightie, similar to mine yet a bit longer, she has brown shoulder length hair. She never turns to the camera, so you can't see her face. But you can tell that her body is a bit more curvy than mine.

She kneels in front of me, and beings to lick the cum off my face. Running her tongue over my chin, her lips find mine and she kisses me, slowly, softly. Returning to her licking, the boys on the beds are obviously enjoying this show as both have returned their cocks to full hardness with their rubbing.

Finishing my face, she turns her attention to the cum on my ass. Her tongue works feverishly over all of my skin, paying special attention to my crack and my two holes. Her tongue is soft and warm, and my body is responding to her despite my want to push the feelings aside. I start to move my hips as she licks my ass. The tension in my body builds, and the next thing I know, my pussy is exploding all over her face.

Seemingly pleased with the reaction she received from me, she gets up off the bed, and leaves the area visible on the screen - obviously done with her role. I glance back at the guys and both seem ready to explode again. I invite them with my eyes back over to me. This time, the larger one is behind me, and slams his cock into my ass, cumming almost immediately. The smaller one finds my mouth and fills it. I try to swallow all of him, yet some of his cum drips out of my mouth.

Spent, we all collapse on the bed...and the television slowly fades to black.

You sit, quietly on the couch, not sure what to do next. You're furious. You're incredibly horny. You're proud of me for pushing the envelope.

You hear the back door open and the click of my heels on the kitchen floor.