Giving Him What He Wants Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband wants to see his wife with other man.
8k words
4.39
101.8k
92

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers

Giving Him What He Wants - Pretty Young Indian Wife

This story is an attempt to pen some of the memorable stories I read in various smut magazines over 25 years ago. Using the Giving Him What He Wants title for the series, as in these stories the husband craves the idea of watching his wife with other men and either consciously or subconsciously conspires to make it happen.

This a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kinds of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man relationship where the husband is not equal to the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates towards the other man for sex. Wife prefers having a deep, intimate bond with the other man for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with the husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

My wife and I have been married for over 3 years and have 1 child. I am 28 and my wife is 5 years younger than me. Ever since our marriage, I had noticed that she was frigid in bed and didn't reciprocate in bed; she let me have my way with her but never initiated sex with me.

My wife is a very attractive woman; she is fair and stands around 5' 3" with a slender body. She has an amazing figure even after delivering a child; although her breasts are a tad big for her frame. She is a desirable woman, but somehow that never translated into excitement in the bedroom. I thought maybe she was interested in other young men, so I started leaving her alone with other men on some excuse or another, but nothing ever happened. I could see the men's lust filled eyes pop out, but that had no effect on her.

Then one day, something happened. It was six months after she gave birth to our first son. We were visiting our relatives on the occasion of a wedding. They had made sleeping arrangements in a public hall but my wife wasn't comfortable and hence the other side (her close friend was a relative from the other side) offered us a small room in the far corner of the hall. The only catch was that her friend's parents would share the room with us. It was a small room, perhaps 7x8, with a door at one end of the room. At night, everyone was tired with the festivities and we heard people snoring hard in the main hall as we walked towards the room. And were so relieved that the room was empty and we didn't have to tolerate the snoring people. She admonished me as I attempted to make love to her that night; after a few repeated attempts, she pushed my hand away and went to the restroom. After coming back from the restroom, she slept on the other side of our baby instead of sleeping right next to me. It was a clear sign she was not in the mood.

She was closer to the door and the light emanating from outside illuminated the room. I could see my wife's figure as a silhouette. The floor was covered with mattresses and perhaps she was already on the mattress that was meant for her friends' parents. She ended up on the other side as I moved onto her side with an obvious intention of making love to her. None of us gave any thought to it since it was nearing 1:00 am. I saw my wife's breasts heave, squashing my hopes of any action that night.

I woke up a little later, from the sounds of her clinging bangles. As I opened my eyes and adjusted to the sight in front of me, I noticed my wife was sleeping on her side facing me; her breathing seemed to be a little labored. I saw her a few times throw her hand back; it took me a little while to realize that perhaps there was a man who was trying to molest her. I froze and then had the thought of getting up and beating that man to a pulp. Still, I wasn't sure, so thought of confirming it before getting up. She threw his hand back a few more times and then,; I heard her seeth, a simple sound of frustration. I knew she would now get up and push him aside. Things went quiet for the next few minutes; it was so quiet; I doubted if anything was happening at all.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I started noticing the minute details and could see that there was a hand wrapped around my wife's waist and seemed to caress her naked belly. Her comforter was gone; her body was stiff; even her toes were pointing downwards, revealing that she was worked up. My penis was stiff like a rock and for the first time, I understood that my wife reacting in such a manner to another man's touch was sexually exciting to me. Now I was curious to see how far she would go.

The man carefully pulled her "pallu" (the part of the Saree that covers a woman's breasts) away. At the time of sleeping, her breasts are semi-exposed as she feeds our baby several times throughout the night. Just when I thought it would get interesting, our baby woke up and cried for her attention. She separated from the man and picked our child to breastfeed him. She was close to me now and thought little would happen, but as the man tugged on her shoulder, I noticed her hesitate before moving back to her original position, picking up our little one. She covered herself with the comforter again, and this time I noticed the man behind her sneak inside as well.

Moments later, her blouse was unbuttoned and as our son was feeding on one of the tit, the man fondled the other. She was listless but didn't discourage him. The man behind her gained in confidence as he twiddled her nipple between his thumb and index finger. He started kissing on her neck; she started moaning in response. My penis was leaking precum now; I knew fireworks were in order.

As precious moments passed, I noticed my wife leaned back against him while this man continued to kiss her neck and cheeks. She seethed in pain as the man played with her breasts. I was surprised that she had thrown caution to the wind and seemed to not care if I woke up or not; after all, I was only sleeping only a few feet away from her. Don't know when, but I noticed him kiss her on the mouth and she didn't seem to mind. With me, she avoided kissing on the lips and rarely allowed me to put my tongue into her mouth. As our son fell asleep, she turned towards him and offered her lips. That's when I noticed that the man was huge and could overwhelm my petite wife. In no time, he was on top of her; my wife spread her legs and kissed him voraciously, ignoring my presence. She let out a guttural moan as he bottomed inside her. I saw her push back on him and for a moment I felt perhaps she felt guilty, but as she seethed in pain, I understood it was physical. My wife, who had given birth to a child only six months ago, was struggling to accommodate this man. The more she pushed back, the more this man wanted to assert his dominion over her and he started furiously stroking her. Her resistance waned away within a few strokes; she moaned audibly and seemed to be lost in her orgasm. Only after a minute, I noticed her cling to him and holding him inside her with all her might. She had orgasmed!

My wife encouraged him by kissing him aggressively; something she never did with me. Having taken her to the heights of her orgasm so early, he settled into a leisurely rhythm and continued ploughing her. Her legs were bent, and she held him and kissed him passionately. The man was built like a tank; perhaps weighed twice as much as my wife, but he was bringing out the slut in her I longed to see. Even if I had woken up at that moment, they would have continued with their episode disregarding me.

For me, this man turned out to be a real stallion and knew how to pleasure women. He stroked for perhaps ten minutes when they both showed signs of climaxing. He deposited his semen inside her as she once again held him.

They separated and moved to their respective places. I dozed off soon after that as well. But somewhere in the middle of the night, I woke up again as my wife stepped out of the room; perhaps she was heading to the restroom. I noticed the man was sitting on the mattress, very close to where my wife was sleeping. He seemed to stroke his cock, perhaps wanted to have round 2 or was just done with it. I didn't know.

My wife returned after a few minutes and then pulling the door towards, she sat next to him again. It had become darker, but, the door adjusted to a neutral position and let more light in. As the light illuminated the room, I noticed that this man had my wife in his arms and he was kissing her as she herself presented her lips to him. They continued kissing as the man once again mauled her breasts. There was something surreal about the night; it was the second time she was taking a chance with me in the same room. She would have refused me if I had bugged her the same night after having sex. A few minutes later, the man bent forward and latched onto her breast. She moaned and glanced at me to see if I was still asleep. After a few moments, she lay back and let him drink her milk. My loving wife enjoyed his efforts for a few moments and then pulled him for another kiss. After a brief kiss, she slid down and took his penis in her mouth. I had pleaded with my wife several times in the last 2 years of our marriage, but not once did she take it into her mouth. She did, however, jerk me off a few times during her menstrual period to relieve me. After pleasuring him for several minutes, she moved on top and rode him until he ejaculated inside her again. Because of the oral sex she performed on him, he didn't last as long, but my wife's moans confirmed she was satisfied.

I had lost my appetite for sleep. On one end, I was upset and angry to see my wife behave in such a slutty manner with a stranger, but on the other end, I was elated to see her open up; perhaps I felt I may reap some benefits. I kept on dozing off and waking up with sounds of my wife's moans. Every time I got up, I realized my wife was fast asleep, and it was only my mind playing tricks. However, as the morning approached, I noticed that our room had a small window for ventilation almost at the ceiling that let in faint light and perhaps illuminated the room a bit more. It was still quite dark, but one could sense that the sun would soon rise and it was morning hours. Everyone in the hall was fast asleep. My wife woke up and headed to the restroom again. She spent a good 5-10 minutes and seemed to have washed up her face. She was drying her face with a towel when she entered the room again. And then she dragged the door, and this time dropped the towel behind the door to stop it from moving. This reduced the light coming in from the hall, but the light coming from the window seemed to compensate it very much.

My wife sat very close to the sleeping man and placed one hand on his bulge. She nuzzled into him by laying by his side. Within moments, the man woke up, and I saw my wife lift herself on her elbow and kiss the man. It shocked me to see her kiss a man with his morning breath on. It seemed she had cleaned up her mouth before coming for this. She was starting sex with him at a morning hour, when it was time for people to get up and I could more or less see them now in that morning light.

She then offered him a nice blow job, which again she never did it for me. This is when I realized that this man was hung like a horse. My wife bobbed her head up and down as she tried to help him ejaculate. He seemed to have no interest in mounting my wife now. He wanted her to please him with her mouth. As more and more light crept in, I was worried that she was very close to getting caught. I could make more details about this man as well now. It took only 15 minutes before he flooded her mouth with his semen. She choked on it for sometime but gulped it down.

Next morning, I learned that the man was her friend's father; perhaps 55. He was a tall man with a large physique and black skin. She ignored him most of the day and if I had not witnessed her with him, I would not have given him a second chance. Nothing happened the following night and even though I attempted to approach my wife, she refused me. Fortunately or unfortunately, her lover didn't show up, and we both could catch up on our sleep.

The following evening we were heading back, so I thought nothing would happen, but I was on constant alert now. Eventually, I learned my wife was at the bride's place; we were invited from the groom's side, helping them with winding up things. Still, when she didn't return until late that afternoon, I headed to their place and saw my wife exiting. Her face was flushed and her dress crumpled; as I watched her briskly walk towards the marriage hall, I noticed that dark man step out of the house. So, my wife had sex with him once again. Maybe she had sex the previous day as well, but I didn't notice it.

Upon our return, my wife was eager and willing to please me in the bedroom. When I mounted her and felt a sort of vacuum around my penis, I knew the man was gifted. She didn't reciprocate while kissing but allowed me to kiss her; she allowed me to pleasure her with my tongue. This was something that she had refused earlier, but she now agreed to my pleading most of the time. It soon dawned on both of us she enjoyed my tongue more than my penis and hence oral sex became a regular act in our bedroom.

I wanted to see if my wife would now allow other men to take her and retried my old experiments, but nothing seemed to work again. Another six months fizzled by and just when I thought nothing would ever happen unless I invited her friend's father again, something seemed to stir my wife's dormant sexual feelings. This time, it was an elderly servant of one of our relatives who frequented our place, who caught her fancy. We knew this servant as he visited earlier when my wife was 6 months pregnant, but noticed nothing between the two. The audacious servant touched her on some pretext or another, and she seemed to ignore it or tacitly allowed him. At one time while working in the kitchen when my wife bent down to pick up something, I noticed the bold, shameless servant brush his groin against her butt. She shot a look at him, but then got back to her work.

This servant was nearing 60 and had been working at our relatives' place as domestic help for decades, so I didn't want to fuss about it. Neither did I feel she would oblige him, as he wasn't good looking. However, I felt where the other young men failed to score this old codger would be able to. He was a little on the darkside but not as much as her previous lover and was tall, standing at a little over 6 feet and slender physique to go with it. He had a large family back in the northern part of India; had about 5-6 kids and was already a grandfather.

We have a tiny house, so there isn't my privacy and hence I thought little would happen unless she was desperate. Besides, we were traveling to relatives' wedding the following day along with the relatives who were visiting us. They charged my wife with preparing some sweets and snacks for the occasion, which kept her occupied the whole day. We traveled that night and after all the hard day's work, we all boarded the evening train only to realize that because of some confusion our tickets were cancelled - only the ticket for our elderly relative and my wife was kept. After a lot of haggling, negotiations, and bribing, we settled to start our journey. The upper berths were to become available very early in the morning until then we had to adjust.

The elderly relatives were tired and wanted to hit bed pretty early. We had arranged it such that the elderly lady slept on one berth and my wife sat next to her feet and then the servant by the window. Between my wife and the servant, there was a small suitcase. Since the lady was short and her husband quite tall, this seemed to be the best option. The old lady made a place for our baby to sleep next to her on the inside. I sat opposite to the servant by the window while the elderly husband slept on that berth with his legs facing me. I should have sat next to her, but, the configuration seemed to be prearranged before I could take the seat beside her.

My wife was tired, and I thought nothing would happen;besides, we were in a semi-public place. My wife dozed off in no time and slept for what seemed like 3-4 hours; she woke up only because of our son crying for milk. Things had quietened by that time and after feeding our son, she went to freshen up. It was around 11:30 and a lot of passengers were fast asleep, including our relatives and the servant.

After returning, she went back to sleep again. I heard her bangles clink a few minutes later, which woke me up and I noticed her rest her arm on the suitcase. The old servant bravely placed his hand right next to hers. It was dark and unless one made a conscious attempt; it was hard to notice anything. A few moments later, he lifted her arm and slid his arm to the other end of the suitcase and clasped her hand. She looked at him for a few moments, but didn't move her hand away. This encouraged him, and he soon moved closer to her and caressed her arm with his other hand. A few minutes later, he picked up her hand and dropped it in his lap. She tried to retrieve her hand, but he held on to her hand and let her reluctance wilt away. She looked around to see if anyone was even looking in our direction; I pretended to be fast asleep and then, for the first time, I noticed her hand grope his manhood in the darkness. As she leaned towards him, he nuzzled into her neck and started gently kissing her. She retreated for a moment and then later on relented but she didn't lean all the way towards him. Within moments, she extended the shawl she had to cover her hand in his lap. It didn't take more than a few moments, but she removed her hand and walked towards the toilet. Maybe she orgasmed by simply touching his member or that she felt it would be hard to control. The poor servant waited for a few minutes and then followed her. Not to be left behind, I followed her but was petrified of getting caught by them.

It was dark except for one light almost at the far end. The old codger just turned around towards the toilet when I pretended to walk towards the toilet. I waited around the corner to see if he was still there and he was waiting for my wife to open the door. She opened the door a few moments later and with little talk; he entered the toilet and they closed the door. Bravely, I stepped towards the door and peeped through the small holes that were left by previous door locks. My wife was in his arms and the old servant was kissing her. Even in that dingy toilet that was dimly lit, I could see how much she was into kissing him. He towered over her and lifted her in his arms for a moment and then, dropping her down, said something to her. She kneeled down and pulled down his pajamas to expose his penis. It was huge! It felt like he had an appendage hanging between his legs. She lifted that meaty sausage and guided it into her mouth. His semi-flaccid penis still didn't respond, but she diligently continued pleasuring him. As his penis inflated, she struggled to take it in her mouth. She then kissed his droopy testicles that were large. She sucked on them for a minute and returned to his penis, that was erect. After sucking on the knob for a minute, she stood up and turned around, allowing him to take her from behind.

My eager wife stood on her toes; supporting herself against the wall and using the water pipes for leverage, presented her butt to him. He bent his knees and aligned his penis with her opening and pushed it inside; she gasped for air as soon as his penis made its way in. She grimaced as the old servant tried to push it inside as much as he could. She clenched her teeth and hung onto the water pipe. She couldn't control herself and let out a loud moan that the old man suppressed it by covering her mouth with his hand. And then he pushed his penis all the way in with a powerful thrust that lifted her off the ground; she yelped, but the man had covered her mouth. My dear wife was gasping for air as she struggled to keep her balance impaled by the biggest penis I had seen in my life. He held her from behind and started rotating his pelvis. Moments later, she shuddered with an earth shattering climax; something I had only imagined in my dreams. He waited for her to settle down and then started his slow stroking. She was completely lost now and spun back and offered her lips to this old man, who had given her the best orgasm of her life.

vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers