Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, that too. I can't believe it though, that you just knew."

"You said you were open to new things and tried it with a woman before. You play with lots of toys, and you were married before, so there's not too much left to do that I figured you were into."

"Guilty as charged. I love my toys, especially my magic wand vibrator, that's my main one I use. I guess my fantasies are kind of tame then?"

"No fantasy is tame, Honey, none of them. They are what we derive our pleasure from and what we'd like to experience. I hate that society is the way it is and sex is taken as something bad, or sinful. The only people who really complain about what you do, are the ones who wish they had the balls to do it themselves, but are too scared. They're jealous and that's it. Anyone who says anything against it needs a good fuck to set them straight. I mean, how dumb is it to deny yourself the most beautiful experiences in life because someone said it was bad to do? I mean really, Shae?"

I really sat and thought about that and she was dead on. Every sexual experience I've had since I became single, has brought me so much pleasure and happiness and I know it was the same for those I was with too. No one regretted what we had done and like me, I know their lives were richer and fuller after it as well. I really was enjoying getting to know Sharon. Curtis got up and cleared the table, leaving only the wine and our glasses.

"How was that, Honey? Your tummy feeling a bit better after that?"

"Oh yes. Thank you, that was delicious and hit the spot perfectly."

"Great, Want to go and lie on my bed while I give you that massage now?"

"Hmmm, not yet, let me digest that meal a bit first and then I'll be happy to get that massage."

"Sounds good. I know, how about a walk outside. The moon is almost full and the air outside is wonderful this time of night."

"That does sound like a nice idea. I'd like to go for a walk with you."

"Wonderful. Let's top off our glasses and we can drink while we walk and talk."

"Perfect. When do you want to go?"

"No better time than now. Let me tell Curtis and we can head out."

Sharon got up and went to the kitchen, where Curtis was loading the dishwasher and rinsing out the crock pot. I topped off our glasses and Sharon came back in after a few minutes.

"All set?"

"Yep, topped up our wine and I'm ready. Just need my running shoes and I'm good."

"You got it. Okay, let's go girlfriend and enjoy some cool night air together."

I got up and handed her her glass and headed to the door to get our shoes on. We walked out into the night air and it did feel incredibly nice on my skin. I felt my nipples doing their thing again and glanced over at Sharon's breasts to see if she had the same reaction. Sure enough, they were perking up to the cool air too. They looked so nice like that, I almost wanted to reach over and touch them. She took my hand and we walked down the lane to the road and headed along the shoulder. It was a slow, leisurely walk and our legs moved in unison together. We didn't talk for a while and I was happy not to. I was really enjoying just being in Sharon's company.

I could feel the sense of freedom I was getting, being naked and not caring about it. I loved the feeling of nudity and I was sharing it so openly with this wonderful woman holding my hand. I felt a warmness towards her, partly friendship, partly trust and I had to admit, partly from lust. I liked how she made me feel about myself and I liked her take on all things sexual. I raised her hand to my face and softly kissed the back of it. She turned and looked at me smiling.

"Just wanted to say thank you, Sharon. You've taken what could have been a disastrous day for me and turned it into a wonderful experience. I'm so happy things worked out the way they did and I met you."

Sharon stopped and faced me, making me face her. She smiled very warmly at me and used her fingers to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear. She could see I enjoyed her touch and she caressed my cheek softly, looking at me and I saw the movement towards me. I knew what was coming and readied myself for her. I knew she was going to kiss me and I wanted her to. I let her see in my eyes that I was accepting of her advances and felt her breasts press against mine, as her lips parted slightly before they touched mine. I felt the softness in them against mine and reveled in their feel.

She let go of my hand and put her hand around my waist, pulling me closer still until out hips met, as her other one went behind my head and held my lips to hers firmly. I started melting into her and let her take me. I wanted to feel her touch and embrace on me. I held her tighter in response and felt her hand leave my waist and go to the curve of my ass. Her fingers dug in and squeezed tightly, almost painfully, but not quite. I felt my arousal level soar instantly and I could feel the wetness between my pussy lips growing by the second.

She ground her pelvis against mine, as her tongue slid inside my mouth and dominated mine. I loved how she kissed as we stood naked, standing on the side of the road not caring, just enjoying what we wanted to. I let my hands fall to her ass and loved the feel of it. I pulled at her and tilted my hips to make contact with our pussies better and she knew what I wanted. Her hand came around to the front and slid down my tiny patch of hair and over my ring. I felt her fingers slide between my sopping lips and stroke them. My moans let her know I was wanting it and she let one finger slide inside and stroked me.

I parted my legs more and gave her all the access she needed to get to me. Her thumb stroked my clit shaft, as her finger slid in and out easily. Another finger entered and that got me going more. She knew it and worked at me faster, her palm starting to slap off my mound. I kept giving in to her, loving what she was doing and felt an orgasm building. I stopped kissing her and pulled back slightly to look at her.

"I'm going to cum and I want to cum for you. Make me cum, please."

The added please was what she was wanting to hear and smiled. Her mouth went back to mine and her kiss was stronger and forceful, as were her fingers. I felt a dilation inside and then a third finger slid in and that was my cue to orgasm. Sharon thrust her fingers into me hard and fast, working my sensitive flesh inside up to its peak of stimulation.

There under the bright moon, in the middle of no where with a strange woman, I stood naked and came hard. I cried out loudly and kept telling her to fuck me, as I felt my cum pour from me. I felt myself weakening in the knees, as my orgasm overrode my senses. I was moaning into her mouth and holding on to her tightly, as she fingered my pussy to another orgasm. I pulled my mouth away so I could breathe better, my moans and cries of orgasmic bliss echoing off into the night air.

A coyote replied to my howls with one of its own and that broke the moment of euphoria, making us laugh together.

"Sounds like it enjoys your howls of pleasure and letting you know."

"You think? Well thank you Mr. Coyote for appreciating that, hope you enjoyed it, because I sure did."

I yelled it out to the night and that had us laughing harder. Sharon looked at her fingers, coated thickly with my cum and looked at me.

"I hope these taste as good as they look."

She slid them in her mouth and sucked on them, savoring my taste and slid them out again.

"You taste very delicious, Honey. Your cum is so creamy and almost sweet to taste. Want to let me have a little more?"

"How could I refuse after making all that wonderful cum in the first place?"

Sharon smiled happily and squatted. She put the back of my knee on her shoulder and moved her face into me. Her tongue knew where to delve in and find what she was looking for, then spread me wide and lapped at me. I wasn't finished cumming it seemed and I felt myself starting to flow again. Her tongue knew just how to evoke it from me and teased my inner flesh with it. She sucked hard on my clit and I held onto her head to balance myself, as I started shaking from the intense feeling of it. My cum was dribbling out in a steady stream and I felt it running down my shaking thigh. I dropped my leg from her shoulder and held onto her head, as she sucked and licked me into a frenzy. I felt her tongue lapping up the trail down my thigh and then sucked on me hard, draining me of everything I had to give.

She finally released me and stood up, holding me to steady me and I fell into her, holding her tight as I panted through the finale of my orgasm.

"Like how I lick and suck?"

"Oh Sharon, that was incredible. I came so hard for you."

"Yes you did and thank you. I love your cum, Honey. I love how much you give too."

"I know. You had me cumming so hard. I don't usually cum that much."

I pulled my head off her shoulder and looked at her with dazed eyes full of lust. I saw her look at me and saw a look of triumphant happiness.

"Guess I have a way with your pussy that it likes."

"I couldn't say no to that. It was amazing. I loved it. I loved what you did to me and how we did it. This is such a wonderful experience for me, I've really enjoyed it."

"Wonderful, Honey, I'm so happy. Come on, let's go back now and let me massage that great body of yours. I really want to know what it feels like with oil."

"Okay, yes, let's go. Oh Sharon, I really like you. I really do. I love how I'm feeling and I know it's because of you."

"Then let me make you feel even better."

She held me to her and kissed me again, a deeper more meaningful kiss filled with promise. I held her hand and walked with her silently, no words needed because we knew where we were going and what we were doing. All we needed was the moment and we were a part of it. We walked the mile back and every step closer had me feeling more excited about what was next to enjoy. I felt how she held my hand and knew she was in control of where we went and I felt at that moment I would follow her where she took me.

We went back in and I didn't see Curtis anywhere and asked.

"He's probably taking care of the pool and doing the skim and clean cycle, all of that stuff. Come, let's go up and get you settled and hopefully Curtis has the oil warming like I asked him to."

"He treats you really nice, I noticed that. He lets you take charge and doesn't intrude on things."

"He's a sweetheart. I love him with all my heart, I do. We were made for each other. He likes who I am and I like who he is and we work well together. He never questions anything I want to do, we just talk about it and see if it's doable or not."

"He does sound like a sweetheart. I need a guy like that too."

"I think you do too, Honey. You're like me I think and need the freedom to explore who you are and support what you want to do. How miserable would it be, to be with a guy who wouldn't let you enjoy some time with another woman? Or one who didn't like you playing with toys? Or one who didn't like you cumming more than him? You need a guy who can accept you for you and not want to change you at all. You're only going to be happy being you and never being someone, someone else wants you to be."

"You're right, you know. I was never happy in a relationship I couldn't just be myself in. I love who I am and love what I do and it's true, I couldn't be happy like that, ever."

We made the top of the stairs and went into the bedroom and Curtis was good to his word, looking at a large bath sheet on the turned down bed and the bottle of oil was resting in a bowl of hot water. The lights were turned down dim, making it soft and warm about the room. The scent of something tropical and sweet filled the air and it just added to the atmosphere of the room.

"Lie down and get comfy and I'll give you that massage."

"Don't have to ask me again."

I smiled happily and lay face down on the soft towel, getting my head and body into the best position. Sharon sat beside me, her hip pressed against me and I felt the hot oil in her hands begin to be smoothed over my back. I sighed out at the feeling and smiled.

"I love this, Sharon."

"Good. Now shh and enjoy it all."

I nodded and left her to coat me in oil and felt her fingers work at me. The drinks, the food, the wine, the intimacies I just shared with her, all added to my feelings for her. I was all hers to enjoy and I wanted to give myself to her for nothing more than sheer pleasure for us both. She worked my arms and hands completely and felt them become dead weights by the end and felt the tension vanish. She started on my feet again and I loved it better with the oil. She stopped and I felt her shifting about and realized she was now between my legs. Her hands worked on both calves slowly, rising up my legs past my knees and onto my thighs. She stopped just short of my ass and started over again, using more oil and worked the muscles of my thighs.

She raised my right leg and tucked it under her arm and used both hands to do both sides of my thigh. Her hands kept creeping closer to my crotch and it stimulated me inside in want. She put it down and did the other one the same, teasing my sensitive flesh with her hands and exciting me, while relaxing me at the same time. She put it down and reached up to grab a pillow.

"Lift your hips up Honey and let me put this under you."

I wasn't sure why, but I lifted my ass off the bed and felt her pull the pillow under me. Before I lay down again, I felt her soft lips kissing my cheek gently. I pushed back slightly to let her know I liked it and she kissed the other one as well. I lay down and her oil-filled hands were on my ass right after. Her fingers kneaded and worked at them and it felt great. The relaxing of the muscles combined with the sensuous pleasure she was giving, lulled me into a euphoric state.

I felt my legs being pushed apart further and I really hoped her oil soaked hands would touch my aching pussy. I did feel the oil, as she slowly drizzled it down the crack of my ass and let it trickle down over my lips. The heat felt wonderful and then her fingers were gently spreading it over me, feeling my lips spread wide and knew Sharon was enjoying my inner pink display. I was dying to feel her enter me, even raising my ass to her to welcome her, but she stayed outside and massaged my lips and outer labia only.

It felt wonderful, but only brought me to a higher state of frustration wanting more.

"Finger me, Sharon. I want to feel you inside me making me wet and wanting me to cum for you again."

Sharon chuckled lightly and kept working me over, her fingers relaxing the muscles inside, but leaving me aroused.

"I'm not finished massaging you. I still have to do stretches. After that, I'll be very happy to put my fingers inside your sweet pussy and make you cum for me."

"Ooooh, thank you. What kind of stretches?"

"I'm going to release your spine and hips."

"How are you going to do that?"

"You'll see. Now, I think I'm about done here, so roll over and skootch down a bit, I need your hands above your head so they don't touch the headboard."

"Okay, but I was really liking the way you massaged my pussy."

"Sweet, I'll do it more later."

"Yum, I can't wait."

I rolled over and moved down enough so my hands couldn't reach the headboard.

"Is this good enough?"

"Perfect. Let me get the wrist restraints and we're all set to stretch."

"Wrist restraints? Can't I just hold on to the headboard?"

I wasn't sure about the why and it was concerning me.

"Then you'd be tensing up to do it and I need you loose and relaxed. The restraints just hold you in place so you stay loose and everything releases easier and better."

"Okay, I understand that. They don't hurt do they? When you're pulling, I mean?"

"No, no, won't hurt a bit, Honey. They're soft lined and feel nice actually. Let me get them and show you and you'll see."

I lay there aroused and nervous, as Sharon went to her dresser and got the restraints. They were leather and rope and when I looked at them closely, they didn't look scary at all. I felt the soft lining and felt even better about it against my skin. The think band of leather assured me it wouldn't cut into me, so I smiled and gave them to her.

"Okay, they're quite nice feeling, actually."

"I told you. Okay, lie back and put your hands up for me."

I lay back and raised my hands over my head, as Sharon straddled me and attached the first cuff, then wrapped it around the top of the head board and then to my other wrist. The moment I pulled on them and felt the restraint of movement, I felt the submission hit me. I looked at Sharon and I was sure she could see it on my eyes too.

She shifted down so she could give me a kiss, her swollen nipples grazing over my flattened breasts and flicking off my hard nubs sticking up. I sighed at the sensation and felt her lips on mine, taking me and kissing me hard. Her tongue wrapped around mine several times and she sucked it out and bit the tip gently before letting go. I saw the change in her look, how she was looking at me now and I wondered if I agreed to the wrong thing. She moved down and cupped each breast and sucked and bit each of my nipples.

"I love your sweet buttons, Honey. They're so thick and juicy. Yum."

I felt the jolts of pleasure shoot straight to my pussy, zeroing in on my clit and I felt the warmth in me grow. She moved down again and had a leg of mine on either side of her. She started running her hands down my sides, pulling hard on the skin, but the oil made them glide. She got to my hips and began pulling on them and I could feel my spine stretching a bit. She did it several times and I could feel my back loosening each time.

"Let go, Honey and relax. Let me stretch you out and don't hold back by tightening up."

"Okay, it's just hard for me to let go like that."

"Like what?"

"Letting someone have control over me."

"Usually take charge of everything, do you?"

"Have to. No one else to do things but me. I haven't met anyone I feel comfortable enough with to let go yet."

"You feel comfortable with me, don't you?"

"Well, yea, but..."

"But what? You either are, or aren't, not a hard choice to make. I'd say you're comfortable and leave it at that. Don't think you have much of an argument to make, do you?"

I thought of the remnants of my cum still in my pussy from just over an hour earlier, giving myself willingly and eagerly to her to finger my pussy and suck it dry of my cum. I remembered I even begged her to make me cum for her. I was comfortable, but was I comfortable enough to let her have control of me completely? That was what I needed to know.

"I'm not sure. I've never done it, so I'm not sure really how to."

"Well, the first thing you have to do, is relax. Close your eyes and just stay that way as I pull you. I promise nothing will hurt you, or anything is weird that I'm doing. Now, close your eyes, that's it and just relax. Take a few deep breaths in and out slowly."

I did as she asked and felt the tension subside and calmed down for her. She stroked my sides again and then pulled on my hips. I stayed as loose as I could and suddenly felt my spine let go, one disc after another all the way up my spine.

"Oh, I felt that. That felt...that feels really good actually."

"Told you. Now let me do each leg for you. Then, I want to play with that sweet pussy of yours and find out what it can do."

"I'm ready and can't wait for you to play with my pussy. I'm still so wet from the massage."

"Oh, I haven't finished massaging it, I just needed to loosen up your legs and hips first."

I smiled at her with total lust, letting her know I was looking forward to it.

"Don't worry, Honey, I'll make you cum so much for me."