Giving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, move up so I can make her squirt on you."

She moved without taking her fingers out and squatted above me, as Curtis slid forward to me so his cock was resting against me. Sharon went to work fingering me hard and rubbing my clit and I felt the pressure building inside. When it reached a peak, I cried out from it and Sharon held my lips open wide, as I started squirting hot juices over him. I could feel his cock twitching from the excitement of me doing it and Sharon made sure I made enough to soak him from head to cock. My screams were coming at the top of my lungs, but they had no worries about me being heard.

I felt like I squirted all the fluids my body held, before she stopped and patted my pussy. I started to catch my breath and gasped hard for it, as my senses started coming back to me. The biggest thing was the feeling in my pussy. It was throbbing and alive with sensations. I loved being well fucked and feeling that satiation of my pussy being satisfied. I lay there, feeling so well fucked and aroused, when Sharon lay beside me and held me to her. She brushed the hair back from my face and straightened me out a bit, so I didn't look like such a wild woman.

She looked at me with such a great happiness in her eyes and on her face, like I had done something incredible for them.

"You're a dream come true, Shae. We've hoped we could meet a woman like you to enjoy together like this. Do like the way we play with you?"

I couldn't say no without lying. I loved what they had done, no matter how new or strange it all seemed at first. I was enjoying being their play thing, a sex toy to enjoy together. I had let go and give in my control and I started realizing what Sharon had said to me. It was about letting someone I trusted take control of my pleasure so I could enjoy it more. I had given that control to the wrong people before and that had me jaded about ever doing it with someone else. Now I understood that I could and just had to know who was right to do it with.

She leaned in and started kissing me and I kissed her back with as much of a show of my feelings for her as I could. I wanted to let her know I was happy with giving myself to her and Curtis. I had gone past my fears and let myself enjoy something unknown and it was all because of her that I did. She stopped kissing me and before she could speak, I did.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Sharon."

She kissed me again with such affection and loved on me.

"Oh Honey, you're so welcome. I'm just so happy you let me do this for you. You can see how letting go and just accepting pleasure without controlling it can be so much better."

"I can, I really do. I like what you're doing to me. I can't believe it at times how intense it is, but it's amazing and so incredible."

"Please say you want to be our plaything and let us bring you all that incredible pleasure and more."

I lay there looking at her, feeling her loving touch and couldn't find a reason to turn her down. Whatever they had planned, I had no idea, but going by what they had already done, I was ready for a night of some of the most experimental sex I would come to know. I was ready to take another step forward in my journey and learn to trust and give myself over to the pleasure another could give me.

"I will. I want to be your sex toy. I want to experience all the pleasure you want to give me."

Sharon smiled happily and undid my wrist restraints. As soon as I was free, I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately and touching her body. I cupped her breast and felt the nipple against my palm, the rubbery feeling letting me know how big they were. Her hand went to mine and my pumped bullets were instantly sending signals of arousal. We embraced and made love together, then I felt Curtis come and lie behind me. I stopped kissing Sharon and rolled over and took him in my arms and kissed him strongly, letting him know I wanted to feel his pleasure as well. I felt his cock twitching against me, becoming aroused by me kissing him.

"I want you to fuck me with that cock, Curtis. You're an amazing lover and love what you do with it."

"Thank you, Shae. I'll happily fill your pussy with my cum, as long as you keep coating mine with yours."

"Oh, Curtis. I'll cum as much as I can for you, Baby."

I kissed him again and felt Sharon cuddling in behind me and caressing me. I could feel the affection from them and knew they had no desire to hurt me, but definitely take me to places in sex I'd never been before. I felt her move closer to my ear and whispered in it.

"I want to pump us all up and have some real fun now, Honey."

I lay back between them and kissed her, then Curtis again and looked at them both.

"Fucking do me. I'm so ready to see what you want me to experience. I love being pumped and this will be my first pussy pump, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it'll be like."

"You'll love it. Once were all pumped, I want to play a little girl game with you."

"What's that?"

"It involves two clit rings, two clits and a Hitachi Magic Wand, got any clues?"

"I'm not sure, but it sounds hot and kinky already and I love it."

"Like a bit of kinky in your fun, do you?"

"Some times a lot, depending on what the kink is. This kind of kink I like a lot of."

"Like being a little slutty do you, Honey?"

"No, I like being a lot slutty. I used to hold back because my partner was put off by my lust and passion. Since I've been on my own, I'll never hold back again. Now you've helped me not hold back again and let me grow to experience another part of me. So, shall we pump?"

"Yes, let's"

Sharon kissed me and got up to get the pump pieces, while I went back to kissing Curtis and stroking his wonderful cock. I loved the feel of it in my hand and thumbed around the head, feeling it twitch and spurt in growth. I so loved cock. I loved everything about them. They came in so many sizes and shapes and each one was different. Those differences meant something new to enjoy with each new cock I tried. Slut might be a bad term to use, but I decided a name was just a name and if slut is what people wanted to call me because I loved cock and I loved sex, then so be it. I felt sorry for them, that they were missing out on what most wanted to do and were just too afraid to. I was learning about giving in to get what I wanted and getting what I wanted, by giving of myself.

I felt Sharon parting my legs and stopped kissing Curtis. I watched her place the curved, tear drop dome over me and made it fit securely. She held it tight and started pumping, feeling the suction start and the vacuum pulling on me. I watched Sharon squeeze the trigger, my pussy growing larger and filling the sides of the dome. I felt it begin to hit my nerve endings and the pleasure part started climbing with every tiny bit of growth. Cum was oozing out of me and becoming stuck between me and the walls of the dome. My already pumped and swollen clit was becoming even bigger, engorging with blood, the same as my fattening lips.

I was more than halfway full inside the dome before she stopped pumping me and then released the pump. She put another dome on and began pumping her own pussy. I watch her pump it quickly, her pussy stretching and swelling rapidly. I figured she used it even more than I used mine and knew how to do herself well. She was even fuller inside her dome before she released it and picked up the tube for Curtis' cock. She held him in one hand and slid the tube down over him, making him get excited at what was coming. She held it firmly and squeezed the pump quickly, creating suction and making his cock start to grow and swell in size. The tube was larger in diameter than he was and much longer, but in no time, he was filling the sides and coming close to hitting the top.

I was impressed with it and almost licked my lips in anticipation at feeling it fuck me. The intricate ache between my legs brought my attention back to myself and looked down. I almost gasped in surprise when I saw myself. My pussy was just oozing cum and juice like crazy, the stimulation and suction drawing it out of me.

"Oh my God, look how much cum there is inside the dome already."

I lay back and spread wide for them to see. We all watched the layer of cum rise slowly inside and fill it up. Sharon attached the pump again and began squeezing it slowly. I began shaking harder and my cum began getting stronger in its flow.

"Oh God, oh yes. I'm cumming. Oh Baby, I'm cumming for you."

"Yes, my pet, cum for me. That's all I want you to do is cum for me."

I looked at her through dazed eyes, the intense pleasure taking me for another great ride to Orgasmville for a wonderful visit. I closed my eyes and felt my pussy just cum hard, on and on without stop, it felt like. I felt the pump go again and watched as the last of the dome was filled and my pussy squishing against the sides and the cum squeezed down and back into my pussy. I was filling up inside and couldn't get rid of it and wondered how much I could hold.

My eyes closed again and Sharon's lips were on mine, her tongue adding to everything and making me give in to it all and just cum for her. My nipples were getting sucked on and my breasts kneaded and squeezed by Curtis, as I rode the endless wave of pleasure. I slid my hand onto her breast and loved the feel of her fullness. I kneaded her supple flesh and worked my fingers to her nipple and played with it hard. I heard the deep moan in my mouth from her, as she felt the tingles go from her nipple to her clit.

I hoped her pussy was cumming as much as mine was. I couldn't feel the cum anymore, but I knew it was still being produced by me. I felt Curtis moving down my body and pushing my legs up and apart. It was my turn to moan loudly into Sharon's mouth, as his tongue found my ass and began licking it. His fingers kept pulling me open so his tongue could slide in and lick the sensitive nerve endings inside. I liked anal play and Curtis knew how to do it well. His wet finger slid inside and stroked my passage, loosening me up.

I felt a second finger and that brought a need back. A need for penetration and hard thrusting. I felt his fingers holding me open, stretching me. I felt the oil being poured inside my ass and felt it running into me deeply. His fingers were back to stroking me and now they moved in and out easily. I loved feeling my ass played with like that and Curtis was doing just what I liked. I loved how he would finger me hard and then lick me deeply and finger me hard again. Sharon stopped kissing and moved so I could suck on her nipples.

I feasted on her swollen nubs and lavished attention with my tongue and lips to make them swell more. I felt her hands holding me to her and knew she was loving what I did. After cock, I loved sucking on nipples, the bigger and fatter the better. I liked taking things in my mouth and making them bigger and harder, bringing as much stimulation as I could to them. I squeezed her breasts together and sucked both nipples into my mouth at once and heard her start moaning constantly. I was hoping the dome over her pussy was filling with cum like mine was.

As I worked her over, I imagined her pussy covered in cum like mine and then pressing them together and rubbing our clits together hard. I tried tribbing once before and I loved the feel of another woman's pussy against mine. The jolts of pleasure as our clits mashed against each others was incredible to feel. I felt Sharon pushing at me to stop, which I did with a bit of reluctance. She moved and then had Curtis stop finger fucking my ass.

"Time for you and me to play little girl. I think we're both ready for it now."

I lay there wondering what game it was, as she got up and went to her jewelry box. I saw her take a small, gold chain with two hooks on each end and brought it back to bed. She knelt on the bed before me and I watched as she attached one end to her ring. It was barely a couple of inches long and I had no idea what she wanted to do.

"Come kneel like me and face me."

I did as she asked and she pulled me closer to her. She reached down and held my ring, then attached the other end. There was no way to move without pulling hard on my clit hood, making us stay pressed together close. Our breasts were flattened, but I could feel our hard nipples pressing into each other.

"So, how do we play the game, Sharon?"

"Oh, you'll love this one. We're going to hug and kiss and see who calls it quits first and can't take anymore."

"That's going to be you, because I love kissing and hugging you."

"Good, because we have a little something else to make it harder to do."

"What's that?"

"Curtis, dear, get Mr. V. for us, please."

He got up and opened the bottom drawer of the dresser and took out a vibrating wand like mine.

"You call yours V., I call mine T."

"You like it?"

"Love it! It's my go to orgasm maker."

"Great, then you'll love playing this with me. Now, hug me and I'll hug you, while Curtis puts that between us."

He carefully put the head of the wand between us and I felt it press against my clit and pussy. I could feel the tightness of my hood being stretched, knowing there was no pulling away and I was held fast in that position.

"So, how do we play this?"

"Oh, it's easy to play and lots of fun. All we do is hug and kiss once Curtis turns the vibe on. The first one to call a stop loses and the winner gets to enjoy a pussy licking orgasm."

"I'm in. I don't care if I win or lose. I'm dying to taste your pussy, Sharon. I want to make you cum for me, like I cum for you."

"Oh, I will, Honey, I will. I'm a big cummer too and I can really squirt when I get worked up enough."

"I love it, I can't wait to taste you."

"My sweet little pet."

She held me and kissed me strong and I responded in kind. Our tongues started twining together, when Curtis switched the wand on and my clit and pussy were soaring with vibrations. I tried to pull away, but Sharon and the clip were holding me tight to the wand's end. I started shaking harder and harder, trying to hold on as long as I could, but my orgasm came on fast and took me hard. I rode through the orgasm and then felt Sharon shaking hard and knew she was cumming too.

We rode out the first orgasm, but the assault on us was non-stop and brutal. The wand was on high and the vibrations were quick on taking me to an orgasm again. I held onto her tight, feeling my pussy clench and contract as I went through the second one. Sharon was close to cumming too, her moans as anxious sounding as mine were. The orgasm didn't seem to stop this time and kept going. I couldn't kiss her anymore and just held onto her.

I was shaking hard and felt her pull me to her tighter. That was more than I could take and started crying out loudly, my pleasure so extreme to my senses.

"I'm cumming again, oh God it's so strong, I can't take it. Stop, stop, I can't take any more."

I could feel my ring tugging on my hood as I shook hard. Curtis reached in and shut it off and I collapsed onto Sharon.

"How do you like the game?"

I waited until caught my breath before answering.

"I love it, but that's intense. There's no way to go more than an orgasm or two like that."

"I played it once with a woman and had her lie on me. I wrapped my legs around her waist so she couldn't move and made her cum until she almost passed out. She had some control issues too and couldn't let go and just cum for the sake of cumming."

"I love cumming, but that's out of this world crazy."

"Isn't it? So, now that we're done and you lost, I need your face between my legs and attached to my pussy."

I smiled happily instead of frowning at the loss.

"I like losing this way."

Sharon gave me a quick kiss and I lay back. She put my dome back on and pumped me to fill the dome again and I was in heaven. I loved that feeling. My nipples, my clit, my pussy were all huge, but they felt incredible. She moved and squatted down, spreading her legs as she did. She was covered in her cum thickly and I couldn't wait to taste her. She saw my eagerness for her and lowered down to me, touching her pussy for the first time. The feel of the pumped flesh was incredible and I wondered if mine would feel the same. The fullness of it was wonderful to feel, as I gave her a kiss on the lips like she gave to me.

"Oh yes, Honey, lick me and make me cum for you."

That was what I loved to hear and started kissing and licking her. I liked her taste and savored it in my mouth as I worked her open and dove in with my tongue. I licked and lapped at her and tasted a surge of fresh cum for me to enjoy. I was going to suck on her clit, but she moved back, placing her lips over the bridge of my nose, her ass cheeks almost touching my eyes. Her hips started moving back and forth, her clit rubbing off the tip of my nose. I couldn't see what was happening, but I felt her cum start coating my nose and eyes and waited for her to finish using me to cum, so I could lick her again. She moved so her pussy was on my mouth and I sucked her clit into my mouth and suckled her hard.

When her hands went into my hair to hold me there, I knew I was bringing her to a huge orgasm and got excited. I licked hard on her clit and felt the blast of cum hit my nose. I quickly moved and opened my mouth to take her cum and was rewarded with another spurt of creamy cum right into my mouth. She placed her pussy over my mouth firmly and I started sucking on her. Her ass was over my nose and stopped me from getting a breath, as I struggled to get one. Her fingers tugged and pulled at my nipples, exciting me more in my state of growing panic. I knew she wouldn't hurt me and relaxed, feeling the state of arousal I was in. She rose up just enough for me to take a deep breath and was back on me again.

Her cum was very creamy and had a slight tang to it. I feasted and sucked on her, wanting her to give me as much cum as she could. I found I was getting off more pleasing her, than getting pleasured myself and things started making sense, as I felt my face getting coated in her cum. I lapped up every drop I could, until she stopped expelling it to me and left me alone. It wasn't long before she rose and I gasped in a breath and licked my lips. I was covered in her cum and felt it running down my face. I couldn't help but smile.

"Did I do a good job?"

"Honey, you're wonderful. Here, let me take your dome off and feel your plump pussy now."

I got up and stood above her, straddling her. She twisted the knob and I felt the sucking stop. Slowly she pulled it away and I was soaking wet with cum every where the dome held it. Sharon looked at me and smiled very happily and pulled down on my hips to make me squat. I knelt down and positioned my pussy above her mouth and felt her mouth take me. Her tongue lapped away the sticky mess and then she pulled my huge lips apart and tongued me. I had no idea what pumping would feel like, but this was over the top sensational. I shook and quivered, my moans and whines coming fast.

She pushed me up and away from her mouth and made me lie back. I waited as she got up and moved so our legs were scissored together. She moved her fattened flesh to make contact with mine and felt her. I looked into her eyes and gasped hard at the feeling. I'd rubbed pussies before, but the addition of over-stimulated flesh pressing together was more than I could imagine. She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against mine and the streaks of pleasure shot to my head instantly. I didn't care that it was more than I could really bear, I was in total slut mode and just wanted to fuck and cum any way I could and as much as I could.

My cum was oozing between my swollen lips and I could feel it coating us. I knew she was cumming too, because the pulses were hitting me and I could feel how much she was putting out. We looked at each other, nothing but raw lust between us and the desire to go as high up the orgasmic ladder we could. I pushed as hard as I could against her and held onto her legs, making sure our plump cushions of pussy flesh were making the firmest contact.