Giving In

Story Info
She always wanted to, but never knew.
1.8k words
3.58
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't know how it happened. Nor when it happened, the change was subtle at first, a request without saying please, a suggestion on your outfit...

You were certainly manipulated, every time you complied, you were rewarded with praise and adoration, and when you didn't, you were certainly punished, not physically or verbally, but with looks of disappointment that hurt more than any word could (at least that's what you thought at the time).

Soon, you were striving to please, the way he treated you, as something so precious, so valuable and irreplaceable, the way he made you feel when he took charge. He was always in charge, you soon realized, he just gave you the illusion of an opinion, which he always listened to, seemed to consider and even act on, but the decision at the end was always his.

And you loved it, without knowing you became his, without words he became your master and your owner. It wasn't until you mentioned it that you were given the last decision you would make...

You - Honey?

Him - Yes?

You - May I ask you something?

Him - As always, please...

You - Well, don't get me wrong, I love you, and I love our relationship, it's just that...

You didn´t know how to phrase it, when you thought about it, you didn't even know what you wanted to say, and as always, he took over

Him - But you are a little confused about our... interactions? Are you just figuring out you have just been obeying and trying to please me for two months now?

You - Has it really been two months? Hearing it put so... bluntly, I don't mind, it's just that... you keep telling me what to do, and I do like pleasing you, and you taking charge, taking over... me. I guess, what I'm trying to say is that I would like to know... how to please you, without you having to tell me every time... what to do...

His look of surprise shocked you, but not as much as his laughter immediately after...

Him - Well... you just gave me a huge surprise. Truth be told, I thought I would have to break you first, slowly make you see that all you want and should want... Is to please me. But here you are, asking to be trained...

You felt something stirr inside you after hearing that word... TRAINING? It's not incorrect, it is one way to think of what you are asking... but it sounds... severe

You - Training? What do you mean training? Me? That's not...

You are interrupted by him pulling your hair, gently but firmly so that you are looking into his eyes

Him - Watch your tone, and yes, training you. I find it very interesting that it was the training part that you object to, not the "breaking you"...

Those words are not a shock to you, they just help you realize what deep down you already know...

You are already broken, so slowly and gradually you never realized it was happening, but you have been broken. The way he cares for you, the way you are treated when you are pleasing, so lovingly, so tenderly. You cannot imagine feeling anything better or more fulfilling than being there for him, for his pleasure, being his.

You - I think I am already... broken, but I feel that I have yet much to learn...

Him - That you do... are you willing? To learn? To be trained? Yes, you will be trained and we will talk about it as training. It will be hard, I will not always be nice about it but if you endure. If you complete your training you will be mine. You will be collared, and you will consider yourself my property. You will be my slave

All of this he said with a smile and without breaking eye contact. You felt a shiver, fear, even some anger at him. But overall you felt excited. You felt a warmth inside you, you have always thought that you belong with him, you already considered yourself his, and the idea of being formally considered his, to be able to anticipate his needs and to know how to pleasure him best...

You - I do! I do want to be trained! I want to be yours, your slave, your property... please... - You said the last part almost as a whisper.

Him - Very well, you have already taken the first step. And your first lesson, is how to properly address me. You will call me master when in private, and sir in public. Understood?

You - Yes... master

A few weeks later...

It had been difficult, rough, painful and humiliating, but wonderful is the word you would use to best describe it. You have learned so much about yourself that you didn't know. You have learned that some pain is arousing, that your perfectionist streak is your best and worst asset. Even if HE is pleased with your performance, you will punish yourself for the tiniest errors that even He misses. You realized that you bask in humiliation and use it to try harder, that there is nothing worse than his look of disappointment and that you really truly are a slut for punishment, humiliation and degrading yourself for his pleasure.

It was 12:00 PM when you received the message...

Hyperion, 05:00 PM, there is a room under your name.

"Ok, that's new..." You thought, "he usually sends a car or just tells me when he is going to show up and what is to be expected of me."

You took a moment to remember what has been expected of you before and shudder. There was also the warmth and wetness between your legs that always accompany your thoughts and memories of him.

You remembered learning the positions, how you were tied up at first so you could keep still even when he was determined to make you move. That training was particularly hard, and so were the punishments and the abuse, which you endured and enjoyed.

There was the time you first kept position without having to be tied up...

____

A week ago...

You were no longer tied up, it was the first time he let you maintain the position by yourself, even if it was the punishment position, you felt proud, you felt good about yourself even bent over a cold wooden table, with your skirt lifted to your back, your panties stuffed in your mouth... you felt good because he trusted you to stay still while you were being punished for some minor offense, you couldn't even remember what, maybe not calling him "sir" in public or failing to wear or not wear something he requested. The reason was not important. What was important was that he trusted you to be still without handcuffs, ropes or chains.

He started spanking you, the delicious pain and fell of his hand at first and then his belt against your butt... It was hard, but you endured as was expected of you...

1! Thank you master, may I have another?!

2! Thank you master, may I have another?!

3, 4, 5...

6! Thank you master, may I have another?!

"You may not... and I want to hear you grunt and moan, not speak from now on"

"Yes master, th..."

And then your panties were in your mouth and his dick was in your ass...

It wasn't the first time he took you this way, but it was the first time he did it as punishment. And what a punishment it was... Feeling him enter, hard and fast you could just gasp bite down on your panties and moan and grunt as he took his pleasure.

"Don't move your hands" you told yourself.

"Don't fight, just let him take you as always" you urged yourself.

"Don't think of the pain, think of the pleasure" you convinced yourself as you gave into the rhythm, stopped thinking and started enjoying the assault, and your climax started growing.

As always, he took his time, fucking you in the ass, spanking you, pulling your hair and telling you what a worthless and stupid slut you were... and you loved it. It made want to cry, it made you feel humiliated and it made you feel ever so closer to an orgasm... but you knew, you knew that to cum without permission would mean an even worst punishment...

"You want to cum? You worthless slut?"

"Yyyessshhhh mashtr" You managed to say through the stuffed underwear in your mouth

"You know what I want to hear"

"Thank you master, for punishing me, your worthless slut and your fuck toy, thank you for taking the time and effort to show me how useless and ignorant I am" And you meant every word...

When he allowed you to cum, it was so hard, so strong your legs almost gave out, you shook and screamed, but never broke position

"I am so proud of you pet... You stayed as commanded, no need to tie you up, what a wonderful slave you'll be..."

And that, made everything worth it...

_____

You had been daydreaming, without realizing you were already naked, rubbing yourself... You stopped immediately, if he found out...

It was now 2:15, you had lost more than two hours!

Considering the time needed to get ready, traffic... you were already cutting it close.

You immediately jumped in the shower, still feeling horny you rubbed your pussy, even used your fingers, you couldn't help yourself...

After showering you spent a while choosing your outfit, he didn´t request anything special but you already knew what he liked... A loose short skirt, no panties, a blouse, no bra, high heels... nothing too fancy.

4 o'clock! Already late!

The cab ride was a blur, you could think of nothing but the time, every traffic light, every slow driver...

It was 5:10 when you arrived at the hotel, 5:20 when bell boy asked you for your luggage...

"No luggage" you said and knew, he knew why you were there...

The room was beautiful, bigger than your apartment, with a dining room, two bedrooms, living room, and a huge bathroom.

In the middle of the living room was a wooden box with a bow and your name...

"Take a shower, I don't want to smell the street on you, after, there is an outfit for you in the box, do not open it until you are showered, clean AND DRY, I'll be there at 6:00"

You panicked, not enough time, you knew he liked you to take your time in the shower, relax and use every product available so that you smelled the way he liked it...

The shower was not relaxing, it was frantic, quick, and too long, it was almost 6 when you were done, and trying to save time, you opened the box without drying completely, a few drops of water fell on the second card, and on the dress and then you heard the door open...