Giving In

Story Info
You give into your desires.
2.2k words
14.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look nice this evening…my hair has fallen around my shoulders in tumbling, loose curls that stretch down to the base of my back. We have had a nice evening a good meal and some great wine and talked about anything and everything from the inane to the serious…

We are both sitting on a couch…kicking back and relaxing. I can feel you next to me, feel your warmth and I am intently aware of every movement you make. Moving your hand from your leg to the arm of the sofa…the way your body is positioned in relation to mine….turned towards me as a gesture and reply that you want more…want things to go that step further with me.

As we chat I touch my hair with my fingers, subconsciously perhaps, twirling the dark strands around slowly, a telling but misty look in my eyes. You notice these movements I make and observe me intently….the way my skin radiates a wholesome glow…the way my dark eyes twinkle in anticipation, the way my head is tilted to one side…listening as you talk.

The conversation tails off…perhaps because we are both distracted by the one thing that could happen…of letting go and giving in to that urge and desire. An idea that overwhelms our thoughts.

I notice that your hand has moved to rest on the seat next to me….a small but deeply intense gesture. You look at me, the trace of a smile on your lips, not needing to say anything. I move my hand so its sits upon yours and we almost breath out a sigh of relief at this final contact…moving from the emotional flirting to the physical. I teasingly move my hand away and bring my legs up on to the seat and get on to my knees as if I were on all fours, you smile more broadly but underneath I can see the passion simmering…flickering to life. Every part of your body language is telling me that you want me to move closer, I do so and my lips are just inches from yours. I open my mouth slightly and get closer so I am within touching distance. I simulate a kiss and can hear and feel you breathing. We linger like this before you reach your hand over and take my right leg, pulling it softly so that I am now sat over you. I lower myself gently down so that I am astride you. You run your hands over my back and through my hair, playing with the long curls as we cast a glance at another for a moment. Every sense in me is alert….I can feel your legs underneath me and your warm hands through the material of my clothes, the only things shielding me from giving in to you completely. I sit back a little and grind myself very lightly on you, moving my hips in a rhythmic motion. I can feel you harden beneath me, I grind with a little more pressure, I enjoy watching you react.

You respond by putting your hands on my waist and drawing me towards you…you take control and kiss my neck…your tongue flicking and feeling its way across my soft, scented skin. I move my head in response to your touch….tingling rushes through my abdomen and down in to my stomach. I place my hands on the back of the sofa and moan just a little, enough to let you know that I want you. We allow temptation to win and we kiss, at first slowly and gently, our lips barely touching. I let my warm, wet tongue run along one of your lips and you reply to this action with a sweeping lap of your tongue in my mouth. We kiss deeper and more urgently and the swirls of our tongues intertwined sends me dizzy with anticipation.

The tight jumper I have on is no match for your curious hands, which explore my breasts with a confident and wanting touch. The material is soft but you know my skin is softer, so we stop kissing and you help me lift the top over my head. You immediately gravitate your hands to my shoulders, playing with the straps of my bra before allowing your hands to move down and take hold of my breasts, .squeezing and feeling them with increasing want and vigour. I pull down a strap….it drops lazily past my shoulder and you let your lips trace the path where your hands were just a few moments before. Small kisses at first; I hold your head with my hands, urging you to taste my skin…

You expose a nipple that hides underneath the bra cup and I shudder….you take it in your mouth and allow your tongue to swirl round in circular motions. It hardens immediately to your touch and I can feel the first real signs of that electricity firing in my belly…that explosive charge that will eventually rip through my whole body.

I stand up and swiftly get down on to my knees so that I am touching your knees with my hands. I then run one hand up a trouser leg as far as it will go…towards your inner thigh. I can visibly see your increasing erection through your trousers…I tease it in to life even more with my encroaching hand. I arch my back and move my head and body up between your legs so that I am face level with your shoulders. You go to move your hands towards me and I grab them, forcing them back beside you. I smile at you and you smile back….silent recognition that what I was about to do to you would be in my control…

I unbutton your shirt quickly….and push it aside so that your chest is exposed. I immediately drop down to a nipple and take it between my teeth…alternating the licking and nibbling as your muscles tighten through the rush of pleasure it bestows upon you. My right hand is now making progress and moving down assertively towards your trouser zip. My lips soon follow suit and I take my other hand and let my nails glide gently down your side….

I start to undo your zip, all the time feeling the heat of your hardness beneath me. You shuffle in the seat and let your legs spread a little more…I adjust myself and reach inside your trousers, my hand immediately meets you and you are so hard and wet. I reveal you through your trousers and it stands hard and trembling, veins protruding as the rush of intoxicating blood increases with every movement and threat from my hand. I move my hand over the head and let my fingers trace over you and down the shaft. The anticipation is palpable and I can see the change in your eyes…the fires are truly burning and you are eager to take me.

It feels warm ….I can feel myself getting hornier at the thought of pleasuring you. I allow my hands to explore it together, running swift movements up and down, seeing what you can take as you arch your back slightly, and moaning as you let me take hold of you… I have taken you in my hand and am working you gently...I can feel you shiver slightly after each stroke of my soft skin, gripping around you as the rhythm increases. You are holding on to the side of the sofa, eyes closed, head arched slightly back. All the time I am increasing the vigour in which I stroke and squeeze your shaft. Your wetness increases with every tug from me…I cannot help but let my tongue suddenly lick up from the base to the top. You replicate the movement with a bigger arch of your back and a louder moan. I can taste the salty cum and want more…so I allow my warm, succulent mouth to take you inside it…firstly the head as I suck it ever so gently, feel the pulsations running through the shaft. My fingers caress your balls, which have tightened in response to the attention you are receiving. I then bring my mouth away and massage it a bit more with my hands…it looks wet and hungry…

I slip my mouth over it again and this time take more of it in…down the shaft and suck…a pressure that you respond to by taking my head in your hands and making short, sharp breaths. I then push it in to my mouth some more before withdrawing it slightly….then down again. We build a rhythm and you sit up slightly…..overcome with ecstasy as I speed up the motion…all the time clasping the base of your cock with my hand as I suck.

With my spare hand I reach down and can feel the wetness that has developed between my legs….something that turns me on as I bob my head up and down. You start to jut your thighs out a little in short spurts, rocking with me as I suck and lick you. I can taste your juices and can feel them slip down my throat…the pressure building all the time within your loins. The stomach muscles contract, thigh muscles taut and flexed. Every part of you wanting me to bring this to a conclusion….

I withdraw my mouth and you take in a deep breath….I stand up and unzip my own trousers…slipping down my knickers to the floor. You can see how turned on I am and reach forward for me, pulling me towards you…..you separate my legs slightly and allow your fingers to run over my clitoris…I tingle all over as you then allow all your fingers to work my clitoris….ever once in a while entering me with two fingers as you feel my muscles tighten around them. I rock on top of your touch…you draw your fingers away and put them in your mouth…tasting me on them as you lick them. You make a suggestive, satisfied groan before pulling me even close so I can feel your breath on me. You let your tongue take its first proper taste as I feel it run over my clitoris…feathery licks as you get me in a position where you can taste me better. You use your fingers to find me, before opening your whole mouth and taking one, big, delicious lick that erupts a volcano of desire and want in my belly. I gasp as you take my clitoris in your mouth and suck, nibble and tease it before taking longer and tastier licks whilst entering me again with your fingers. I ride them gently before changing position and climbing over you, easing myself slowly down until I am sitting astride you once again. We can both feel the heat radiating from each others bodies like furnaces…I kiss you again and you respond with long, luscious licks that swim around my mouth. I can taste myself on you and that makes me hornier still.

I take your cock in my hand and lower myself on to you…we both gasp as you enter me…your wetness clinging to me as I so easily take you in…I start to ride you straight away, pushing my hips on to you and taking you wholly. You undo my bra with one hand and let my breasts free of it, taking them in your hands and sucking tenderly on each nipple. You are starting to gently thrust your hips inside me, a reciprocated motion as I push harder and harder on to you. We both moan as we can hear our skin gently slapping as I raise myself slightly, allowing you to push harder from below. The pace quickens….my breasts bounce as you hold them….forcing me down on to you as I tighten around you.

You take my hair over one shoulder and wrap it gently around your hand, tugging lightly in time with our motion. I can feel the orgasm building inside me…deep down inside me…small pulsations tremble through my clitoris as it rubs against you…with each tantalising motion.

I am riding you with such vigour that the seat is moving slightly….I slowly withdraw you from me and stand up, reaching out to you where you take my hand. I walk around to the back of the sofa and you come up behind me, taking my breasts in your hands as you do so. You let one hand drop down to in between my legs and run your fingers expertly over my vulva and clitoris, feeling your way around me. You can feel how wet I am and separate my legs slightly, allowing yourself to enter from behind. You thrust straight away, both of us wanting it as much as the other. Your thrusts are hard and assertive…I can feel each rip through me with an insane pleasure….a fulfilling rush. You increase the pace and I move with you, you hold my hands slightly behind me so that you are taking control…we are both panting and moaning as I feel you throb inside me…..harder and harder. I tell you I want to cum and you moan louder…I can feel the orgasm getting ready to unleash…like a tidal wave of pleasure that is about to swamp me. With one last thrust you cum, your whole body tightens and releases….relief and pleasure mixed in your gasps as I feel you ejaculate inside me. At the same time my orgasm explodes, taking over every sense and feeling in me as I cry out…pulsating through my veins with intensity I have not known before.

You still thrust gently as we relax ourselves…you withdraw yourself from me and I turn round, kissing you feverishly as recognition of the pleasure we have just lavished on each other…"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Discipline and Punish Pt. 01 Romance and BDSM between Columbia professor and librarian.in BDSM
The Naughty Therapist - Fantasy 4 A therapist trains his patient to be submissive.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Gyno's Freeuse Pussy, Fantasy 6 In an AU society, a gynecologist makes a woman freeuse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Double Fun Housewife on a day off enjoys two big dicks in the sunshine.in Group Sex
A Wife's Awakening Ch. 01 A husband secretly plans a big, black surprise for his wife.in Interracial Love
More Stories