Giving in for Charity

Story Info
What can he do? He have such big heart.
4.1k words
4.32
32.9k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The Uber pulled up in front of an apartment complex that was very familiar to Luke. He and his wife, Amanda, always visited the place four or five times a month. His wife always misses her daughter, who is his stepdaughter, since the two never separated until Charity left for college. Now, she is in her third year and would be graduating soon. He was so proud of her and what she chose to pursue. He remembered himself almost crying when she told him she'll be getting the program he had always wanted as a child but didn't got the chance to study, since his father forced him to take over their family business. So his heart swelled when she decided to make his dreams come true in his behalf, as a sign of showing him gratitude for saving both her and her mother's lives.

Luke never really had a close relationship with Charity. In fact, they only get along whenever Amanda was around. They never really had a father-daughter time together. And his wife always tries to convince him to spend time with their daughter, to which he always refused since Charity doesn't really call him father or dad like she would whenever she'd mention her biological father. He adored her, always did, and he had done everything to win her heart, but it seems like Charity is never ready to replace her real father with someone who was just a stranger who just happened to save them from misery, gave them shelter and food. Even as he felt envious, he successfully accepted that fact at the end of the day.

Though unlike every time he visits Charity with his wife, he was alone this time since Amanda couldn't come with him and surprise their daughter for her twenty-first birthday because of her hectic schedule at work. Though she'd be with them shortly in the next two days.

At first he was reluctant to go alone but Amanda finally convinced him he could use the two days to finally get closer to their daughter. After all, she's all grown up now and would possibly finally accept him in her heart as her father. That made him warm inside. It melted his heart. He always wanted to build a family of his own after all his friends already had, but he never had the gift to produce offsprings since he had a medical condition. So he treated Charity as one of his own. She and Amanda were his family.

After getting off the car, he took a deep breath before he walked towards the entrance. He was greeted with the landlady at the desk who knew him very well. Both him and Amanda always called Charity and inform her when they'd arrive, as well as the landlady, but this time, they only informed the latter and instructed her not to tell Charity as they plan to surprise her. So with a ticket for Charity's favorite cello artist in his pocket, he mounted the elevator and pressed the sixth floor, ready to have a father-daughter bonding time.

When the elevator dinged and its doors opened, he stepped out of it with a huge, excited smile on his face. He would not fuck up this one chance. He would make the best out of it and make sure she'd call him Daddy.

But that smile, together with his optimism and determination, abruptly dropped when he saw Charity making out with a boy outside her apartment. Both looked disheveled and he can clearly see how they are both so turned on. He watched the two and felt his blood boil when the boy reached down his daughter's chest and sucked on a breast, making a wet mark on her red silk robe. Both of them were too busy flirting with each other to notice him glued on his feet about two meters away from them, just watching them eating each other's faces. He was shocked at his daughter's behavior, whom he witnessed growing up as a fine, good girl.

Luke wanted to get angry, to feel his blood boil at the sight before him, but all he felt was his jeans getting tighter around his crotch, and the twitching of his member as it gets harder and harder. Goddammit he was turned on by his stepdaughter and her boyfriend making out.

It ought to feel wrong, and he ought to look away, especially when the boy grabbed Charity's breasts, but found himself grabbing his raging hard on instead, trying to chill it down as he saw his stepdaughter's erect nipple peek out from her robe. The moment was heated and the sexual tension in the air was so crisp.

Thankfully, it ended and Luke found himself walking away as the boy walked towards his direction after Charity closed the door as they bid goodbye. Luke waited for the elevator doors to close after the boy, before walking to Charity's apartment and waited for a minute before he knocks.

But his stepdaughter might've thought her boyfriend came back, changed his mind and would like to stay and fuck her that it took her a moment to open the door. So when she did, her red silk robe was widely opened, showing off her firm, luscious tits with pinkish aerolas. Both of them stared each other with shocked expression and together transformed into two different expressions. Hers turned into embarrassment while his turned into lust as his eyes involuntarily drift downwards, traveling from her enticing breasts to the curves of her waist through her smooth skin and finally to her barely exposed pussy which left him only wanting to see it fully. Especially since he could tell it was clean-shaven.

And he liked his pussies clean and soft.

He openly grabbed his rock hard cock, restrained by his tight jeans, and cleared his throat. This caused Charity to follow his actions. She blushed like a virgin and without a word, turned away from him, leaving the door open as she went to her room.

*

It was already almost two hours since Charity locked herself in her room. Luke already unpacked in one of the guestrooms and settled in the living room, watching an old hollywood movie that he hoped would take his mind off what happened earlier. He admits he jacked off in the bathroom of his room after what happened two hours earlier. But instead of feeling guilty and disgusted at himself, he felt desire that he never felt before. Even for his wife who was the hottest woman he had ever laid his eyes on.

There was just something about Charity that makes him go crazy. She is the taboo he wants to experience with his hands and tongue. With all the curves in the right places, her peach-shaped ass. He just wanted to grab her hair as he fucks her in different positions while she cries his name, begging and lost in the sensation.

Though despite the strong feeling of forbidden lust, his remaining rational thought gripped his dick and snapped him out of the fantasy. He knocked on her bedroom door.

"Y-yes?" Charity called out, her voice startled. Luke can tell she was really nervous.

His thoughts changed completely and remembered that this was his stepdaughter, the girl who was his family, the girl whom he treated as his own... and not some slut.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

He heard a shuffle inside and the lock clicked opened. It was his signal to turn the knob and peek inside.

It was a huge mistake of course since he saw her retreating back. Ignoring Charity's firm ass bounce as her hips swayed when she walked towards her bed and sat down, he finally stepped inside the room, shutting the door close behind him.

Charity turned her head towards him and they looked at each other momentarily and break eye contact as he cleared his throat. Ignore the exposed skin Luke, he chanted in his head as he returned his eyes to her captivating blue ones. Dammit!

"Charity," he started, "I-I- let's just forget what happened earlier. I don't want to make things go awkward between us."

But it just made the tension in the air grow heavier and Luke could feel Charity's embarrassment starting to eat her up.

"Look, I didn't see anything, okay?" He said, trying to ease her feelings. She just looked away.

He sighed, "Come on, let's get dinner. I brought us tickets to your favorite cello artist's show. Let's have some bonding time, okay? And make this a memorable father-daughter bonding time. As soon as I arrived at your apartment, we went to dinner immediately, how's that?" He desperately said with a smile all fathers wear as they comfort their daughters.

A moment of silence reigned between them. Charity slowly, finally, lifted her eyes to meet his and said, "But I don't want to," in a low voice.

He was confused for a little bit and then his heart fell. "Oh, okay. I understand. I'll just.. I'll just leave—"

But before he could finish his sentence, he saw her shake her head. "No. I meant I don't want to forget it. I don't want it to be just nothing, Luke. The way your eyes hungrily reveled on my body and how there was a huge bulge in your pants, it was nothing for me. It was for me. I don't want to forget the thing I always fantasized for, for years."

This shocked Luke. Is this really the innocent and shy Charity he watched grew up? It was not only his eyes that grew big, but also his cock as it registered to him that his stepdaughter had been lusting for him for years!

Of course Charity noticed his reaction and devilishly smiled. She stood up from her bed and slowly walked towards him. He was taken aback, back, back, until he hit the wall.

Charity's eyes were now filled with unadultered lust. She bit her lips seductively. Her eyes telling him to give in to his filthy thoughts so that both of them, together, fulfill their forbidden and sinful fantasies.

Luke tried to find his control. He could have found it if his eyes weren't so glued on the beauty that was in front of him. Charity's lace bra had rested on her stomach. She made sure to pull it down slowly and teasingly in order for her tits to bounce once they were free. In an effort to look away from the temptation, his eyes drifted to a corner of the room.

Luke wanted to run away from her and exit the room but he found his feet unable to move, glued, until finally Charity reached him. His breath hitches as he felt her fingers trace his pectorals gently. He felt his muscles tense under her touch. He heard himself pant.

In fact, his whole body went stiff. He didn't know what to do anymore. This just made Charity trap him.

And he was reluctant to be imprisoned.

Charity continued to seduce him, pressing her breasts to his chest. She rubbed them on him, igniting a fire that starting to make him feel hot.

Goddammit.

Luke felt her hands on his chin. Charity turned his head back at her beautiful face, making him look at her hungry eyes. He felt his mouth open as he gaped at her. She breathed on his jaw, fanning his skin with her hot breath.

He couldn't help but to groan at the frustration because his mind and body are still fighting over control. He badly wanted to touch her, feel her skin, grip those young tits, lick them and suck...

He snapped out of it. No! No! He can't. This is wrong.

"Cha-Charity!" He protested as she went down on her knees, her face in level with his erection. He was about to pull her up but the look in her eyes as she looked up to him, the sight of her pleading to taste him almost made him lose his control.

"This is wrong." He tightly said. "We can't do this..." His voice now only a whisper because she's already caressing him through the offending fabric of his jeans. Luke caught his breath.

"God..."

Charity closed her eyes as lust coursed through her body, and she moaned so sexily.

"N-No... Ch-Charity. We-we can't, UH, do this." He half-heartedly protested, just for the sake of not letting himself feel guilty after the decisions he'll be making onwards.

Luke heard Charity sighed disappointedly. "Come on, Luke. Don't fight this. We both know you want this as much as I do." She said as she lightly pressed her lips on his raging hard on. "Don't you want this..."

Damn!

"Don't worry... no one's going to find out. This will be our little secret."

Charity begins to rub her palm on his member.

Damn...

"Come on, let me taste..." She said, her voice fading as she kissed him through his jeans.

He couldn't do anything. But the conflict was now resolved. All his rational thoughts and morality and control all fucking went out of the window. He closed his eyes.

Just one time. He allowed himself.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the beautiful woman he lusted for, already licking the head of his cock with her sexy tongue. This was not his daughter. This is not one of his own. But still he'll gonna make her call him "daddy" as he fucks her raw and senseless until she couldn't even get up from the bed because she is too sore from his fucking. He'll ravish her. He'll ruin all the other guys for her.

God, he's gonna make sure she'd beg for more.

Luke lets himself be lost at the sensation of Charity swallowing his meat. He lets himself enjoy the sight of her pink, luscious lips wrapped around his shaft, gliding back and forth on his length. Charity kept teasing him, making him fully hard by fucking him with her mouth. He let out a groan as he felt her teeth gently graze his skin.

This got to be the best blowjob he'd gotten in his life. He could imagine how she acquired such a skill, expecially her inability to gag even when the head of his cock tickle the back of her throat.

Not taking it anymore, he pulled on her shoulders and made her stand up. She gasped at the harshness but still closed her eyes. He looked at her opened mouth as she moaned. He moved his head closer to hers. Sticking his tongue out, he teases her for a kiss. Charity could not help but just whimper in anticipation.

Finally, with all the hesitation that was left in him trampled by his burning desire, he kissed her roughly. His hungry mouth devoured hers. Their tongue dancing with each other.

Luke wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her closer as if their closeness was not enough. He felt her sigh on his lips when he traveled his hands to her firm ass, feeling and kneading the smooth and young cheeks. He brought his middle finger in between her thighs and run it along her slit. She was so hot and wet and swollen, perfect for thorough fucking.

Charity moaned from the sensation.

Exploring a bit of her legs that run for miles, Luke gripped on her thighs and lifted her off her feet. Charity was quick to jump on him, her arms clinging to his neck, her thighs wrapped around his torso. He walked slowly, blindly finding the bed, and when his knees hit the edge of it, he immediately drop them both on the soft mattress, still kissing each other. She rested her arms over her head in total submission.

Accepting the invitation, Luke dived right into her, traveling from her abdomen to the middle of her breasts with his tongue. Momentarily sucking one of her perfect tits and pulling on one of the pebbled nipple. "Oh god. Oh god. This feels so fucking good." He rasped and he heard her giggle.

Once again, he raised his head to look at the glistening of her skin because of the light reflecting on his saliva.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful. You are so hot, baby." He finally admired. At that, she smiled at him and licked her lips.

"It's yours, Luke. You can do whatever you want. I'm all yours." She said and arched her back.

Well, she said it. So he desperately took off his shirt, showing off his tattoos on his chest and came off next was his jeans. Now that he's completely naked, he'd tease her.

He began to kiss her thighs up to where her sweet young pussy is. Clad with her black lace panty, he created friction by gathering the fabric in one hand and rapidly rubbing it on her flesh, causing her to moan loudly. He then dived in and kissed her swollen lips. He tasted her pre-cum and inhaled her wetness that smelled sweet and seductive as hell.

Damn. He'd never had a young pussy in centuries! He cannot believe he'll be having it once again before he dies.

He lapped on her flesh, encouraged to tease her because of her loud, lustful moans. But when he felt she was about to cum, he stopped kissing her and breathe for air.

Charity's eyes opened abruptly. Like she had been awaken rudely from a beautiful dream. Her eyes now are demanding him to continue and take her to zenith. He only grinned at her, devilishly so, and begin to kiss her neck, then her jaw, then make her taste herself through his mouth.

Charity melted into him. And so did he.

And she took advantage of it and flipped him over. She was now on top of him. Now, it was her turn to tease him. Groaning in frustration, he reached out and pushed her head deeper so that his cock was hitting the back of her throat. For fuck's sake, she didn't even gag!

Instead, she fucked him faster, faster, faster, bobbing her head, with her expert mouth. He groaned.

For the first time since he could remembered since they began to give in with their lust, she spoke.

"Tell me what you want, Luke. Tell me."

He groaned, "Let me taste you. Move your pussy over here."

Reluctantly, Charity moved around, she raised her left leg and straddled his face. Her ass pointing at him. Luke slapped one of the cheeks, almost immediately making it red, and Charity yelped in response but continue to suck him. He took his time admiring her creamy skin and her firm ass. After he'd fuck her pussy, he'll gonna have her ass after, that's for sure.

As she continued to suck on him, he began to do his part of the job. He licked her clit several times and finally suck on it. But it was when he thrusted his tongue to her lips and inserted his thumb to her asshole did he get the reaction he wanted. Because of the bliss, she had to stop sucking him and began to whimper loudly, breathing heavily, writhing above him and then met his thrust with the movement of her hips. She began to want more, fucking his tongue.

"God, you are so good."

Immediately, Charity changed position and sat on his face.

Luke continued to eat her and she continued to ride his tongue, bringing his hands from her hips to her breasts that he neglected earlier and made him knead them. He wasn't contented though and gripped on them, making sure to rub her sensitive nipples with his thumbs.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" She exclaimed and he could feel her nearing. Despite knowing she'd be angry at him for preventing her to climax again, he removed her from his face. But before she could even protest and angrily demand at him, he already pushed his hungry hot rod to her wet and hungry pussy. She was coated of her lube that his head glided smoothly and easily.

Charity could do nothing but gasped. "Oh my god!"

Luke growled when he felt her tightness. He was surprised he even managed to push all his length inside her with one swift thrust. Now, he was balls-deep. He could feel his head hit her womb.

Letting her adjust to his girth, he kissed her fully on the mouth. She answered him with a bite on his lower lip.

"Ow!" He exclaimed. It hurt so much and he tasted blood on his lips, but that just made him even hotter. Even feeling his cock twitch inside her.

Without delaying gratification, he began to thrust slowly out of her, almost getting his head out. He continued his long, slow thrusts for a few minutes, until Charity demanded him to go faster.

"Go faster," she whispered. "Make me cum already! I swear to god—"

Luke smiled. He could amuse himself by making her beg.

"Not until you beg for it, baby."

When he said it though, he didn't expect her to obey, so it surprised him when she said, "fuck me harder, please. Fuck me faster, daddy. Cum in my pussy."

He swear he almost cum inside her at that moment. Charity called him "daddy", in a totally different context. It was enough for him to break his pretense and begin his powerful onslaughts. The sound of his balls hitting the inside of her thighs echoing on the four walls of her bedroom. Her moans are so loud that he swear even her neighbors from even the next floors above and under them surely can hear.

12