Giving in to Temptation

Story Info
Teasing, throat fucking.
1.3k words
4.47
13.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm glad to see that you're online. How have you been?" She asked.

"Good, but dying to fuck your throat again." Came his reply.

"Well, I'm home alone. Take a walk."

"Hahaha"

"Stop laughing, damnit!"

"Why?"

"Because, you make my mouth water at the thought of your cock slamming into my throat, making me choke and gag, and then laugh."

It was then that she heard someone walking towards the porch. She looked up from her phone, and there he stood at the gate. She stared at him with a surprised yet excited smile on her face.

"Holy shit. You've come to make me eat my words."

"Or a cock" he said with a devious smile.

They had met online, talking back and forth for weeks before discovering they lived in the same town, worked in the same town, and then that they lived only half a block away from each other.

She was intrigued by his intelligence and calm demeanor, yet sensed an almost primal beast lurking beneath the surface. He enjoyed how easily the conversations flowed between them, how she deeply valued privacy as much as he did, and how eager she was to submit to him.

Their tryst had to be secretive. No one could know, especially their spouses. She desired the primal beast that lurked beneath the soft spoken, calm exterior; he craved the wanton whore she longed to be. They found it in each other.

The first time they got together, she had been sitting outside on a cold morning in March, having a few cigarettes and unwinding after working the graveyard shift. They had been communicating back and forth and he decided to drop by before heading to work.

As he approached the gate, she smiled. He looked so sexy in his uniform, a very well respected corrections officer. She looked him up and down; about 5'10, black hair, tan skin, dark eyes hidden behind black framed glasses, a coy, sexy smile underneath a neatly trimmed moustache. Broad shoulders underneath the gray uniform shirt, simple black tie with a silver clip, perfectly pressed uniform pants secured with a thin black belt and silver buckle.

She was a curvaceous woman, short red hair, hypnotic green eyes that peered out from her wire rimmed glasses; a wide, brilliant smile that made those eyes sparkle devilishly; D cup breasts hidden under her old college hoodie, and simple gray sweatpants.

He made her quiver with excitement simply by being near her. She was highly sensitive to other people's emotions and could almost feel the primal beast within him hiding behind the smile; Could see the evil glint in his laughing eyes.

He stood before her, making small talk, as she shivered slightly in the cold. "Want to go inside? You're frozen."

"I'm okay. My husband is asleep inside anyway, don't need him seeing you."

"That's very true, but I can tell you're very cold." She followed his gaze to her chest, noting her rock hard nipples trying to poke holes into her hoodie. She looked at him and smiled coyly, "I have nothing on under this hood."

"Is that so?" He reached for a nipple and squeezed, eliciting a soft moan from her throat. He then grabbed her hand as he undid his zipper, pulling out his hard, thick cock with precum oozing from the tip. "See what you've done, slut?"

He placed her hand on his cock and her fingers wrapped around him, stroking his hard member. He reached up and lowered her hood, grabbing her by her hair and forcing her to her knees. She opened wide as he slid his cock into her opened mouth and she began to suck. Slow and sensual at first, then increasing the pressure and speed.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and forced his cock into her throat until she gagged, only then releasing her. Saliva poured from her mouth as he did this over and over, eventually wrapping his hands around her head and slamming his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, roughly fucking her face. She gagged and choked, saliva pooling on the wood of the deck as it dripped from her lips.

He groaned and looked down at her as she looked up at him, tears running out of her eyes. "Here it comes," he gasped as he forced his cock into her throat. She could feel his dick pulsate as wave after wave of his hot, creamy cum spewed down her throat, making her gag and retch on his cock. Only after he had finished did he release her, her face covered in spit and sweat.

He smiled, zipped his pants, helped her to her feet, and kissed her goodbye.

Now, she had him again in her presence. He sat on the chair she offered as she finished her smoke, then asked for the grand tour. She took him through the house and eventually led him back to the living room and gestured for him to sit in the recliner. She sat on the edge of the sofa as they made small talk.

"Get over here," he said suddenly after a slight lull in conversation. She crawled over to him on her knees. He reached out and grabbed her hardening nipples through her thin tee shirt before raising the front of it and putting it behind her head. He grabbed her nipples and pulled them roughly before smacking each breast.

"Do you want it, whore?" He asked as she looked into his darkening eyes.

"Yes, she whispered," and grabbed the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down. She immediately began to lick his cock up and down the shaft before opening her mouth and sliding him inside, sucking slow at first and then increasing speed, taking him all the way to the back of her throat.

"That's it," he moaned as she gagged on jim, her throat spasming around his hard member. After gagging for the third time, she released him, a long train of saliva connecting his cock to her mouth.

"Did I tell you to stop, whore?" As he forced her head back down on him. He began to thrust his hips up into her, pushing her head down and making her choke. He lifted her head off of his cock. "Good girl," he panted. "Open your mouth wide." She did as told, looking into his eyes.

He slapped his cock off of her mouth and tongue. "Keep that tongue out," he instructed as he pushed her head back down on his cock. "Take it all the way and lick my balls. That's it, don't you fucking stop."

He allowed her to move her head after she retched twics in a row, giving her mere seconds to attempt to catch her breath. He wiped her spit all over her mouth and chin, "good whore. What are you?"

"I'm your mouth fuck whore," came her near whispered reply.

"Yes you are," he said as he forced her down once more. She sucked his cock and then pulled off and began to lick and suck his balls as she stroked him. He moaned in pleasure before telling her to look up at him. She complied for a few stokes and then closed her eyes. "Did I say to stop? Fucking look at me!" She groaned and looked at him while he fucked her mouth and throat vigorously.

He grabbed her hair and pulled until she was off of his cock. "You want it?" He asked and she moaned, " yes, please," came her strangled response." "Then take it,' he growled as he shoved his cock into her throat and exploded. She felt wave after wave of his delicious, thick load fill her mouth. She waied until he was finished to pull her head up and show him the massive load he had given her.

"Good girl," he cooed as he pulled up his shorts. "I have to go." She nodded and stood and walked him to the door. "See you soon, whore," he said and went out through the gate, leaving her fumbling to light her smoke.