Giving in to Temptation Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve takes a short vacation, reunites with Candice.
4k words
4.74
14.6k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proposal in, presentations complete. With nothing to do in the Bay Area until the results were announced, I headed back. Got hugs from Becky and Belle, and headed to the airport. Not to Chicago. Would love to have seen Olga, or Robyn, but frankly I needed some space from my wife. Things were not going well with us, and I needed time to think. My brother, a successful broker, had a place on Key Biscayne. He didn't spend much time there any more ever since his kids grew up, but kept it as a second home, and was very generous in sharing in his good fortune.

Flight was delayed from the West Coast, so it was after midnight when I finally landed. At least I got upgraded to Business... too much travel has its benefits. I rented a car and headed south, then across the Rickenbacker Causeway, and snaked through the side streets until I found the address. Stumbled around, found the key code for the gate, and headed in. It had been a long time - I hadn't been here since Candy, his youngest, had graduated high school... maybe five years ago.

"Jeez," I sighed to myself, walking past the living room. What a view... unobstructed all the way across the bay to South Miami, and in the foreground, a gorgeous pool complex. Great parties, back in the day. I thought back on the last time I was here... Candy's graduation. She was the daughter of his 2nd wife. Barely ten years old when he got married, I watched her grow into a gorgeous young woman... spitting image of her mother. And incorrigible flirt (also like her mother.)

She was, I reflected, always sweet, always affectionate. We had a great relationship. I helped her with her swim stroke, taught her to play golf, and always brought a treat when I arrived. Any time I showed up, she'd jump into my arms an give me a big hug. I thought nothing of it. Although, as she grew older, her charms developed and were not lost on anyone. Every time I was there, she had yet another in a string of boyfriends in tow. After she had showed the latest one the door half way into her senior year, I called her on it: "Candy, you ought to give those poor boys a break!" We were standing around the grill on the patio. I was in golf shorts and shirt, her mom in a tube-top dress, and Candy wearing a bikini top and high-waist shorts. It'd been almost a year since I'd seen her, and she had blossomed. It was hard to keep my eyes off her... 5/5", maybe 110 pounds. Deep tan. High cheek bones, Sun-streaked silky hair pulled into a bun. Long torso, smallish, well shaped butt, and full, lean, toned legs. It was her breasts, though, that drew the eyes. Like her mom's - full, round, almost too big for her body - and the bikini top barely contained them... the side-boob was a wonder to behold. Still, she had the wonder of youth, and was still growing both in body and in mind.

"Oh Uncle Steve..." she smiled, "I'm just trying to find one as smart and sexy as you!" Her mother was quick to chime in: "Candice - I cannot deny your choice of role models, but your uncle is taken!" and with that, smacked me playfully on the ass. Noting where my eyes were trained, her mom poked at me playfully, and then to her daughter: "Now why don't you run upstairs and put something on for dinner?" Candy pouted and headed out, but not before giving me a hug. The suppleness of her body sent a spark to my loins despite my best intentions.

As she bounced off down the hall, I turned to her mom and said "she'll be a heartbreaker, that one... I don't often see such beauty and composure in anyone, much less someone who's just turned 18."

"And she has you to thank for it," her mom said. "You've always been there for her... someone she can confide in who's not a parent. And, she's been begging me to have you come back for her graduation party. Can you make it?"

Now, five years later, I reflected on that decision. I watched with and shared the joy of her parents as she graduated top of her class. Graduation party at my brother's house. Bunch of her friends from swim team, including her latest boyfriend, partying on until late in the evening. I left the graduates to their partying and headed toward the TV room. The party noise dwindled over time. I finished watching a Warriers game around one in the morning and was headed across the living room toward bed when I noticed two people in the jacuzzi. Now, years later, standing on the same spot, the images of that night were as clear as when I first saw them. Two heads, just above the water. Lights in the house were out, so they couldn't see me. One of them got up - it was Candy. In the dim light, one really could not tell she was wearing a swim suit at all. The same flimsy bikini she'd been wearing all day, but pasted to her body by the water. She stood up and stretched, thrusting her ample chest forward and showcasing her flat, athletic belly and tight butt. I was transfixed. She then turned away from the window and started up the stairs. Butterfly bikini bottom that accentuated her toned ass and thin waist. I watched as she walked over to the control box to re-start the jacuzzi jets. Then, slowly, back to the steps. She took two steps down, to her thighs then, stopped. I swear she was looking straight into my eyes. But one couldn't tell... had to be looking at her boyfriend, right? Then, she reached back, untied her top, and peeled it off. My god, her breasts were magnificent. Glimmering in the soft light, wet, nipples hard. She stood there, cupped them, caressed them, and without taking her eyes off me (him), she approached him and climbed up onto his lap. Striding him, she leaned up and offered him her breasts. I'd never seen anything so erotic, and had to reach into my shorts to make room for my growing erection. Her lips parted; once again, appearing to look at me, she slid down onto him and give him her lips, her hand sliding down from his neck to the water line... I can only assume to reach for his cock.

This was beyond erotic. On the one hand, seeing this gorgeous creature in the throes of foreplay was a fantasy come true; on the other, I was appalled at the weakness of my own flesh... staring lustfully at this 18-year old nymph regardless of the nature of our relationship. I had to leave... but couldn't. I started stroking my cock.

Candy appeared to whisper something to her erstwhile lover, then got up, pendulous breasts lagging the turn of her shoulders. She climbed back up the stairs then, looking over her shoulder, peeled her bottom off. The erotic imagery of that sexy tight pussy remained with me ever since. Her ass was perfect, and her pose boasted a perfect gap between her thighs. She turned back around, sat at the edge of the pool, and beckoned her lover forward. He rose, glided over to her. She took his head and guided it between her legs, then wrapped her thighs over his shoulders. It might have been the shadows, but ... was she staring at me while he was licking her? Impossible. She seemed pleased, if not overly stimulated. After a few minutes, she released him and stood up. Leading him by the hand, she brought him back to the side of the jacuzzi closest to me and, facing me, had him take her from behind.

I couldn't stand it. Shorts dropped, cock in my hand, stroking myself as I watched Candy respond to the ministrations of her lover. breasts bobbing back and forth,, smoldering look in her eyes. Neck exposed for him to kiss and lick. I was close to cumming.. my cock weighty and full and hard, my balls tense. I was about to leave for a bathroom when, just then, she leaned back into him, her breasts fully exposed as she reached her arms up and behind her to pull his head to hers. And I could swear she was staring straight into my eyes... was that a hint of a smile? That did it.. and I exploded in orgasm. Fuck. what a mess. And my god... what had I done?? what if someone came into the room? where the fuck was something with which to clean this mess?

Yeah. Lousy night's sleep. Nervous, concerned, guilty, all that stuff. Eventually I faded off and woke the next morning to the sounds of breakfast. I wandered out, and there were Candy and her parents chatting away about the excitement of the previous day's events. They greeted me in turn, each with their usual warmth. "Anyway mom, like I was saying - everyone pretty much left by midnight. I tidied up a bit - looks like someone might have spilt some lemonade by the windows in the living room..." (looking directly at me) "and so I did a quick mop job and called it a night." Otherwise, not a word.

Time moves on... Here it is, one in the morning, five years later, and I'm still thinking about that night. I fix myself a bourbon, neat, and take it to the patio. Enjoying the peace and quiet, I sip and reflect, and call it a night.

My brother is nothing if not thoughtful. The next morning, I wake up famished. I head into the kitchen wearing only some soft cotton pajama shorts and open the fridge. Inside, there's a note: "Hi Steve - guessed you might not have thought to stock the fridge, so I had the cleaning service supply the basics. Enjoy!. By the way, Candice is on spring break, and may stop by at some point. Please take care of her!"

Fuck.

Such a sensuous young woman... Hate to admit it, but the thought of her that night started to make my cock stir once again...

"UNCLE STEEEEEVE!!"

Scared the shit out of me.

Candy came out of no where. Hair a mess. Loose fitting PJ bottoms, very short, and a skin-tight tank top with spaghetti straps holding the top in place. She ran across the kitchen, and as was her custom, jumped into my arms. Big kiss on the lips. "Yaaaay! I'm SO happy you're here!!" Another kiss. Her scent is lilacs and intoxicating. Christ, she has her legs around my hips. Only thing separating her breasts from my bare skin is that flimsy silk top. And she's not letting go. And my mild stimulation is growing into a full blown erection.

Awkward doesn't explain it. I let go, she feels the hardon. I don't, the hardon gets - if possible at this point - harder. I let go. She slide down my 6'2" frame.

She feels it. Looks up at me, smiles, eyes sparkling. And hugs me again. "I've missed you Uncle Steve.. soo much... I have so much to tell you!" She lets go, and squeezes by me to the fridge. "What did my father leave us for breakfast?" She bends over at the hips and initiates her inspection. Her breasts, previously pressed into her chest by the tight fitting shirt, are now pushing against the shirt, stretching the fabric downward as they hang freely.

The shorts. soft cotton, barely cover her bumm when she's standing. Now, bent over, they've slipped into the crease between her cheeks and show off her perfectly shaped form. Sculpted calves and hamstrings. My erection throbs at the sight. With a moment's consideration, I say "hey - don't hog the passageway," and teasingly swat her butt as I squeeze by. She yelps, then giggles, wiggling her butt at me. "You always did like looking at my butt, huh?" she teased.

"Well, it is one worth admiring." What else could I say. "I bet your boyfriend never gets tired of it either. But never mind that... what are you DOING here - you scared the crap out of me!"

"Oh... ya - sorry about that. I got in a little before you, was really tired. Heard you come in, and decided I'd greet you in the morning. Sorry to have startled you!" Gleam in her eye. Not sorry at all, I think. I let it pass.

"And," she continued, turning and walking to me with the eggs, "no boyfriend. Not for a year."

I laughed. "Too much competition at UT?" She rolled her eyes.

"Too many boys, not enough men. And I'm not into professors. AND I haven't found anyone with as nice an ass as yours." Then she goosed my butt, grabbing a cheek and giving it a squeeze. I turned to her in protest and brushed her breasts with my arm. Her nipples are hard.

"You are incorrigible!"

"Ya - but I think you like me this way." She glances down at my waist. My cock is still semi-erect. Her nipples aren't helping. "Too bad you're taken. By the way, how's your wife?"

I sighed. Too loudly. "Uh oh... trouble at home Uncle Steve?"

"Yeah... for a while now. In fact, we signed the separation papers last week."

"Aww, I'm so sorry... I always liked her."

"She's a good woman. We just grew apart. Fact is, we're happier apart than when we're together."

"Anything particular?"

"The usual... Sex, politics, religion."

She laughed... "Ya - that makes sense when you think about it. I get that you guys were opposites on religion and politics, given the conversations I listened to growing up. But sex?"

"Yep."

"Ohhhhh. that sucks."

"You have no idea."

"Tell me more?" I looked into her eyes. Sincere, thoughtful. Scanned the length of her body. The tee-shirt, in addition to highlighting her magnificent breasts, also lay flat against her flat tummy, blemished only by what I assumed was a belly piercing.

"Maybe later. Lets eat."

Breakfast was an easy, enjoyable chat. I enjoyed hearing all about grad school, and she my adventures in the Bay area. She gave me a hard time about Becky and Belle. "They sound like a fantasy for you," she teased.

"Ya, riiiight!"

"I'm serious - you have no idea how attractive you are to women our age." With that, she got up and started clearing the plates. "Tell you what," she continued, "How about you head out to the pool, and I'll join you when I'm done here. I need a workout... and its been a while since you've checked out my form" I look up and sure enough, her eyes are waiting for mine... bright, sexy smile. For once, I let the double entendre slide.

"I think I'd like that." With that, I headed back to my room, pulled on a pair of running shorts, and headed to the pool deck.

Perfect spring day. Warm, low 80's, clear sky, and uncharacteristically, little breeze. I fished some towels out of the porch closet - my brother always kept it stocked with these incredibly soft bath sheets - set them up at the couple's chaise lounge (the only one not in storage), lay back and closed my eyes. No idea how long I'd been asleep... coulda been a few minutes or an hour, but was totally disoriented when she woke me up.

"Hey sleepyhead!" Tickling my ribs with her toes. "You ready to burn off that breakfast, or you just gonna lie there all day?" With that, she peeled off her robe and headed to the pool. Still groggy. Legs, butt, swim cap... pretty much all I saw. The pool was a great setup, installed by her dad when she started showing promise. Normal (in the Key Biscayne sense of the word) pool, with attached hot tub. But, the ends were elongated to a full 25M swim lane. She jumped in, I followed. After a warm up, we did sprint sets. 6 rounds of 2X50, followed by another 6 of 3X50. I like to think I'm in shape, but she crushed me. We'd push off, and the only way I stayed close was riding her wake. One couldn't but help admiring the view, even under the circumstances. She wore a single-piece red suit, cut high on the hip, low back, and really too tight for her breasts, which seemed ready at any moment to pop out the side. We finished with an easy 500M cooldown, and relaxed at the end of the pool.

"So, how come you didn't swim on the team during undergrad?"

"Ha - are you kidding? They offered me a scholarship, but mostly based on what I did as a junior in HS. By senior year, my boobs got too big for a sprinter. I blame my mom," she said as she looked down at her cleavage. My eyes followed... "Besides, i got the academic scholarship, so why deal with 5AM practices?

"Yo Sailor - eyes up here!!" Busted. "So - what do you think of my form?" I had to laugh.

"We're talking about your stroke, right?" I paused for an answer.

"Well, I might guess otherwise, but yes... tell me what you think."

"You still pull a little unevenly, and its costing you some efficiency. But your kick is great. I love your hips."

She laughed. "I credit you and all those miserable drills... but they really worked, huh? I've managed to keep up the workouts, see?" with that, she turned her back to me and, on her tip toes, showed off her ass. The suit had ridden up a bit - it really was too small - and showed off her small, tight ass, and the tan line from her bikini. Goddam it.. dick getting hard again.

Not waiting for an answer, she hugged me, arms around my neck, hips into my waist, kissed me on the neck, and said "thanks for all you've done for me, Uncle Steve... you changed my life" Throb. Goddamit. With that, she took my hand, led me out of the water. My flimsy running shorts not concealing even a little the hard dick underneath... maybe even accentuating... the tip just below the waist band, frenulum teased as the shorts stuck to my legs as I emerged from the water. She had to have noticed, but said nothing. Just a simple, satisfied grin as we headed to the chaise.

"Why don't you have a seat - I'll go get some water and a snack. Be right back." With that, she padded off to the kitchen, hooking her thumbs under the seat of her suit, adjusting it out from the crack of her ass.

She came back with a pitcher of water, glasses, and some fruit. We drank, chatted. When the water was gone, she reached for the suntan lotion. Worked it into her legs, thighs, sides of her suit, where she couldn't quite reach. "Do you mind?," she asked as she handed me the bottle. Turned her back to me, pulled the straps from her shoulders. "Make sure you get the sides."

I took a squirt of goo and worked it into her neck and shoulders, back, and sides, my fingers gently caressing the sides of her breasts, and my cock once again raging. "Thanks!" she said, pulling the straps back up. "Now let me do you. Lie back."

With that, she turned to me, guided me back into the chaise, and worked the lotion from my feet to my chest. Finally acknowledging my hardon. "It's OK Uncle Steve. I like it when you're like this," gesturing at my shorts. "Its kinda a turnon."

Smiling, she kept working the lotion into my torso and arms. I was, for once, at a loss for words.

She continued... "You had to know this right? I mean, this suit for instance... I had to stop wearing it after junior year. It barely covers my boobs... I know you like it..." Coy smile. I knew I had to say something or else she'd feel like she'd gambled and lost.

I turned to her. "Yes, all true. You are gorgeous, inside and out, and furthermore, there were times I was actually jealous of your boyfriends... much to my bemusement, as you might imagine. But, as you know, the relationship you and I share is a bit... complex, and I try to respect that." I continued: "That being said, forgive my ignorance... but would you explain the attraction a stunning college grad has for a middle-aged man, much less his 'package?'" Her brow furrowed for a moment as she thought... then an understanding seemed to come to her.

"Uncle Steve, I'll answer, but first you tell me - in the time you were together, did your wife ever lust for you?"

"Um, sure. I guess. I mean... well. I don't know," I admitted.

"If that's your answer, then she didn't. Thats OK. I know lots of women like that, and for the most part their sex lives suck, unless they meet someone of similar personality. If you don't mind my saying, I think that might of the mismatch you have yet to tell me about."

The teacher, it seems, is now the student.

"OK," I said. "So tell me how it should, or could be." She leaned closer.

"I'll give you a personal example. You are a fucking stud. That work out we just did? Half the kids on the university swim team wouldn't have kept up. Your waist is flat, your chest broad. You have a really nice ass. You tan well - a personal fav - and, near as I can tell, a really nice dick. But you're sweet, and smart, and you respect me. Not like pervs at the airport or the random professor reaching for a grope after class.

"Sooo... me, and a lot of other girls like me, lust after you, and guys like you. You think guys got the corner on locker room talk? I think you might be shocked at the truth of it. And, personally, sometimes you just make me wet thinking about you." She leaned in for a kiss. Slow, gentle at first, then probing... urgent. My cock was once again dancing in my shorts. She put her hand on it, and it pulsed into her touch.

12