Giving in to Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK! I admit it. That was good. You can release me now. I didn't know it could be like that. All the time I just wanted to grab hold of you. It was so frustrating. Nice though!" She admitted sex could be better than fantastic so from then on she let him take the lead.

With each visit he takes greater control of the sexy games played out in their private room. It was after the sixth of such sessions that he managed to convince her to journey from their private room out into the lounge. He led her on hands and knees around the lounge as a slave displaying her openly to others. It wasn't such a big step from when they had toured around sharing a drink with other members only now she is being presented more blatantly. The dress had been replaced long ago, by a tight corset that pushed her breasts up and out, leaving everything on open display. "Have you met my sex doll? She's always ready and willing for me to play with." He said while gently stroking her backside protected by nothing but a thong cupping her sex.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment wishing she hadn't given in to the suggestion. She heard the words knowing they were just a tease to turn her on but felt humiliated. He told the couple on the sofa opposite, "She lets me do whatever I want with her. As long as she gets what she wants, of course!" They laughed together at her state of submission. It was a surprise to find how right he was. She was being turned on by this undignified display. Led off back to their private room she has to attend upon him rather than pounce on his body, which she craved to do. For as much as she needs him she submits to his direction with the expectation of a great fulfillment.

Before every session the anticipation and thrill of trying something new captivates her. The following Wednesday they toured the lounge as usual only she was in for a shock. Excited beyond endurance by his blatant exhibition of her body they finally retreat to their private room. She tries to be patient but pulls at the manacles holding her to the floor. "Please, Jimmy. Just take me I want to feel you inside, I need you." She begged. He was taking his time with a large dildo teasing her to destruction. She looked as though she would explode only he held back. "Look into the mirror. Ask your audience if they are ready for you to come." He said.

This sudden revelation shook her. On the wall opposite the glass panel she had spied through was an equally large mirror. She was spread eagled, naked, looking up at it unable to escape the unbecoming image. How could she have been so stupid? Behind that mirror was another room. This game would have to stop. She must cover her body. His lips brought a delicate gasp to hers bringing the passion to yet another high. "Please, Jimmy." She begged, not knowing if the words were for freedom or satisfaction. In frustration she writhed on the floor before the unseen audience until there was no choice but to acknowledge their presence. "Please. Whoever you are. Please let me come. Watch me come. Do it Jimmy. Let me have you. Now!" She begged.

On the drive home she agonized over every moment at the club, upset to find how out of control she had become. How was it possible to carry on with such a private performance before some unknown person? Maybe there had been more than one. It had also been a shocking acknowledgement to admit how desperately she submitted to his bidding. That depraved exhibition should never have happened. She had displayed herself to others in the lounge but sharing their naughty secrets with strangers was going too far. "I'll tell him tomorrow." She murmured. Above all she would have to keep this sordid affair confidential; in her position she was desperately vulnerable to immoral exposure, so the secret would have to be kept inside the club at all costs.

She wanted to tell him 'NO' but somehow the word drifted from her mind once changed into the outfit ready for him in the lounge. "OK. It was a bit of a shock but you enjoyed it, right? We'll wait until another room is available, a more private one. OK?" He said. She nodded her head feeling she was somehow letting him down, unable to meet the challenge. "Go and get changed you've moved on from that dress. See Angie in the changing room she'll dress you up in something outrageous and we can pass the time in a more challenging way until the room is available." He ordered her.

With her mind in a whirl she stood poised with a hand upon the door unable to leave the changing room. Wearing nothing but a leather harness with collar and leash he was again pushing her toward another challenge. At least he had promised to take her to a private room so maybe it would be possible to tolerate this blatant exhibition of her body. The club members weren't exactly strangers anymore as many of them had been stroking her body over the last few weeks. "Off you go dear. You're blocking the way." Angie told her. With a slight nudge she was out there among the throng where Jimmy took hold of the leash whisking her away to a quiet corner.

She couldn't escape now the harness had been tightened clasping the leather cuffs on wrists and ankles, preventing her from standing. Another humiliating encounter had started with their usual tour of the lounge, with Georgina following tamely on hands and knees. As usual they stopped for a moment while he discussed her with strangers. There was no rule against touching anything uncovered, which had a shameful significance now everything was laid bare. After an hour of continuous teasing she desperately wanted to be led away to a private room. She was ready and more than willing for whatever was planned, however wicked.

Too late! Exploring fingers had teased her into a state of orgasm right there before everyone, watching, some idly glancing, others clearly aroused ready to join in if invited. She quietly let go, past caring what anyone thought. With glistening wetness shining upon her thighs she crawled behind him through the crowd of partying men and women. From then on it became easier to let go, to admit it was more than Jimmy's skill that kept her coming back for more, it was the subversive thrill of the club.

Enjoying their appraisal of her large breasts, even the lewd remarks, brought a thrill of fear in case he did relent to their requests. She looked up at her master with desperation in her eyes but he was idly talking to a couple seated opposite. He wasn't taking notice of what was happening to her. A vibrator had been slid into her pussy. With eyes closed in a little world of her own she concentrated upon the sensations, occasionally feeling a helping hand, not knowing who's it was, no longer caring. The teasing produced small tremors throughout her body until she caught herself whimpering with pleasure letting everyone know her state of arousal.

Unable to hold on any longer she threw her head back to yell a silent sound. The man sitting before her watched this exhibition with rapt attention and with perfect timing spilt his load into her mouth and over her face. With eyes wide she watched his crotch grow close as he guided her head into his lap. Mindlessly she sucked him into her mouth not caring it was a stranger's cock, thinking only of the reward this act always led to. Sucking it dry she tongued it clean and let it slip from between her lips.

After this unasked for intrusion it became an easy step to allow someone to use her mouth more enthusiastically. Jimmy was in no hurry to retreat to the private room while Georgina tamely followed him around the lounge. Still in a state of excitement, yet docile to anyone's touch, she dutifully submitted.

Sitting opposite another couple he offered Georgina to the husband. As his words filtered through into a distracted mind she gasped at the idea. Too late to mount an objection the stranger eagerly pulled Georgina's mouth over his penis without ceremony or even a comment. His wife was obviously reluctant but the club rules are clear about reciprocal arrangements. Watching her husband in dismay she sees there is little choice. Slipping to the floor before Jimmy she joins Georgina in a less than enthusiastic race. With what had become a reflexive action Georgina worked out her own frustration on the stranger bobbing her head as she had learnt to do so well.

They visit each secluded seating area in the lounge. Becoming more frustrated from not receiving satisfaction her vocation becomes more animated, desperate for the reward she craves. At last she has her aching wet hole filled only to glimpse Jimmy sitting opposite, meaning someone else was filling her. She had endured the depraved games feeding a newly discovered exhibitionism but this was definitely not to be tolerated. Sharing her sex with a stranger was going too far. She hadn't even seen who it was behind her. So close to a climax it was impossible to stop the inevitable. Even if she had the will to stop him she couldn't push the stranger away with him holding on to the leather straps gripping her body. Given no chance to recover her head was pulled into someone's lap, with a man before her and another taking her from behind, she was trapped between two strangers.

Sprawled at Jimmy's feet she lay stunned and ashamed. That she had allowed them to use her in such a disgraceful act, that she had let go so easily, coming so much and for so long, was terrifying. The intensity of feelings had been so overwhelming it stunned her. This would have to be the last visit. It just couldn't happen again. Besides, tomorrow was the start of a new assignment so she could put all her energy into work and forget this sordid place.

Jimmy leaned over her to say. "By the way, don't worry about your club membership fees. I've paid them from what was paid for your services." He told her. The news seeped through her mind and body leaving her emotionally and physically limp. If she hadn't been lying at his feet she would have collapsed. On top of the already deep felt shame this news was difficult to come to terms with. The words rang through her mind tolling a dreadful downfall, "I'm a professional slut. I'm a prostitute."

"You wouldn't want to let the membership lapse." He hesitated unsure if she was ready for the next stage of the scheme. "If you leave the club your guaranteed anonymity would be lost. If your secret escaped back to the authorities you might lose your job, wouldn't you?" He asked. She looked at him, seeing his seriousness, telling her he knew exactly who she was and what she did for a living. The threat hit her hard. If the police authorities found she was visiting such an immoral club the job would certainly be in jeopardy, perhaps she might even face prosecution. This was serious trouble not just a game.

Jimmy was by no means uncomfortable over accepting payment for his part in her downfall; aware that she could not possibly have been brought to this lowly state if she hadn't in some perverse way wanted it. He hadn't taken her to a private room for almost two weeks keeping to the lounge leaving her satisfaction to others, occasionally letting someone else take her to a side room for something more unusual. "I'm afraid I'm going back to university next week my little pet. You had better make the most of it this week. After that your on your own." He said, watching the reaction carefully.

"At last!" She thought, "A way out of this dreadful mess." Without him there at the club she would be free with no one to lead her into temptation. Perhaps one more visit after he leaves, keeping to the shadows out of trouble, never to return.

The next night, as promised, she attended the club dressing as ordered, ready to comply with whatever was demanded with whom she had been given. "You look ravishing tonight. I might even try you myself." He said. Her heart fluttered bringing a pang of guilt to think she had been brought so low as to become excited at these words.

He took her to what she had thought of as their private room for the first time in weeks. From the moment the door was closed she imagined being discovered with colleagues looking on from the next room. The sex was wild. She thought all her inhibitions had been stripped away yet with the promise of imminent freedom a greater undiscovered lust had surfaced. She thrashed about, without fetters to restrain her body pulling at him thrusting upon his manhood using her own sex as a tool to achieve satisfaction. It mattered not at all whether anyone was watching for this was they're last week together. He had taught her well.

Caught so thoroughly in his trap she had relented to being an unconditional sex slave. There was an inkling of self-knowledge that this status was in someway satisfying a deep need but she tried to suppress the thought. She hadn't pleaded with him for some time to take her himself and not give her to others. She had given in to the inevitable evening of making the rounds performing shameful acts with strangers until it had become a normal occupation.

Quietly working away in her office she wore a butt plug under the staid business suit with it reminding her every minute of the day what she had become. Up until then it had been possible to forget that sordid condition as soon as she reached home but suddenly it had intruded into what she thought of as normal life. Sitting at her desk she dare not fidget for every movement was a tiny humiliation. She just wanted to forget it was there. The plug had been introduced as a means of protecting this place from unwanted attention. At the club it was a more elaborate affair with a tail, which she learnt to flick with a swing of her hips, to everyone's amusement. When she was instructed to wear one all the time, with ever-larger sizes, she couldn't ignore the implications. They were obviously designed to stretch her anus for an easier access.

With relief and regret the last night had arrived. It had been over six months since that second visited to the club, full of confidence looking for nothing more than a naughty evening. Whereas now she had come to think of herself as a selection of orifices for the use of anyone interested. The more debased the acts performed the more dependent upon Jimmy she became. Once in the club she forgot the normal life outside until the day another jolt reminded her of that other persona. As usual she was completely naked among a group of men almost unaware of their touches as she waited to find out what last humiliating task had been planned for that evening. Someone's finger entered her but she dare not look up to see whom it was exploring what had once been a personal place.

It was so commonplace she hardly noticed the hand guiding her head into a lap. She got to work without a word spoken until he pulled her head back spurting into her face. Gripping her hair he pulled her head up to look him in the eye. Andrew Phillips, the Customs officer she had helped arrest was smiling at her. It wasn't a pleasant smile. For a moment only, they looked at each other, before she bent to the usual task of cleaning him up. It was the only way she could escape from looking at him. She whimpered, sobbing, still continue with the routine despite wanting to run. Wearing a harness about her body with chains to her ankles and wrists it wasn't possible to run or even hobble.

"Enough." He said. "There will be plenty of time for that." With a rough pull the chain was tightened leaving her more helpless than before. She couldn't even reach up to her face to wipe away his come. Seeing the futile movement he told her. "No need. Let everyone see you are a come slut." He took a hold of the leash leading her away from the lounge.

"No. Not down there!" She squealed. He gripped the leash tight chocking her, pulling her ear close to his lips. "The club's rule is that you must enter the dungeon willingly. When the dungeon master asks, you will say 'Yes master." He whispered. "Understood?" He said, nodding her head with the collar. "Whatever he asks you will say, 'Yes master.' Understood." He demanded menacingly.

Trembling with fear she descended the stairs into the unknown. She had heard of this area of the club but had never even dare ask what it contained. At the entrance an unassuming looking man dressed in casual clothes stopped them. "Do you have a pass? OK." He said. Turning to Georgina he asked in a perfunctory manner, "Are you here of your own free will?" She hesitated wanting to say, "No!" Wanting to run and hide. Thoughts of what the consequences would be if she refused were overruled by the dread of being helpless in this mans hands. At last the overwhelming fright of what he might do to her outside of the club, who he would tell, of what he would tell, overruled the indecision. "Yes, master." She gasped.

"You have read the rules!" He stated, rather than making it a question. She again had to bring so much effort to bear to answer it seemed like an age before the capitulation. "Yes, master." She spluttered.

They were in the gloom of a large cavernous cellar the tears blurring ominous shapes scattered around the cold tiled flooring. "I have some exercise machines booked for us. You look fit enough but some extra training won't hurt. Not me anyway." He laughed. Guiding her to a set of stocks he clipped the collar to a chain hanging from the ceiling where she perilously stood waiting for him to set-up the equipment. If she fell from the high heels she would hang. It crossed her mind this might be the only way out. Lowering her head into the stocks he chuckled. "Well. I've caught you now. You should have approached me. Why did you turn me over to the police? You could have made a lot of money from my friends and me. No! You just had to play the honest clean cop. We both know different though, don't we? Don't we?" He asked.

An answer was required and all she could manage was a hoarse whisper, "Yes, Master." She said, not understanding what the question was with her mind in such a whirl. He pulled upon a nipple.

"Does this get your attention? My dishonesty was over money. Your dishonesty is keeping quiet about this club. Your superiors would not be happy about your nasty little habits. Would they?" He said.

She sobbed an undecipherable response which was either, 'Yes, Master." or "No, Master." She was lucky he decided to move on.

"Punishment. If you were wondering why you are here, it's for punishment. You have been a naughty slut. For six months I was banged up behind bars while you were here indulging your fantasies. You have been a common whore giving yourself to whoever wanted you. Isn't that right?" He asked.

She nodded her head but this time it wasn't good enough he wanted more. A slap on her rear emphasized the question. "Yes master. I'm a filthy whore, master." She whimpered. He demanded more so she told him, "I'm a filthy come slut." She said. He looked at the tears and snot running down her face mixing with his come.

"Look. Come slut. Look" He said holding a mirror up to her face. With a finger he scrapped the mess around her face to her lips. "Lick it up come slut." He demanded. Her tongue slipped around her lips all the time he found more for her to slurp and lick.

"I asked Jimmy who he was with that night. At first I dismissed the mystery woman as the link between Bob and me. After all what policewoman working undercover would go to such lengths, actually fucking while on the job! It didn't take long to work it out though. He showed me a photo and that was it. During the trial I wondered how I could use those photos of you in that room to best effect. When he said you had returned, well that was it. I paid him to give you a special treatment. We cooked up a special training scheme in debauchery, designed just for you. Each week he visited me in prison with photos and a report on your progress where I planned what he would do to you next. Little by little you were molded into becoming a present for me on the day of my release. Your down fall is rather greater than mine, so now for the final treatment. You're completely in my hands now, down here out of the way. I can do whatever I like with you." He said slowly, relishing the moment.