Giving In to the Pacific

Story Info
Hotel staff fulfill a young wife.
11.6k words
4.37
144.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gentle wave swept across the wet sand and another shell tumbled over Nicole's foot. She stepped on it to catch it then she picked it up and washed it in the warm water before adding it to the collection in her sunhat.

It was mid-December and she and her husband had traveled to Australia's Gold Coast for their vacation. She lazily looked back up at her hotel, wondering if her husband was awake yet, and she thought about going back for breakfast. She caught the smiles of two men and felt herself blush a little.

Miles was in his forties and worked in room service and Barry was a doorman in his late fifties. They were sitting on the wooden steps leading to the hotel grounds, enjoying their morning break, and enjoying the way little gusts of wind were toying with Nicole's sundress.

"She's on the forth floor isn't she?" Barry asked casually.

Her hem had folded up again, not so far but enough to reveal the soft white triangle between her legs and above it, just a hint of lace. She brushed at it with her free hand but the breeze had steadied and her little dress billowed out again as she started sorting the shells in her hat.

"Yeah, room thirty-seven... on the forth floor, and I'm serving five to eight this week. But I'm going to ask Alan if I can switch," Miles replied absently.

Barry rested back on his elbows and tilted his head. He thought he could see the shape of a tiny little patch of hair beneath the lace. "She's with a guy," he said.

"Yeah... she is married..." Miles conceded. "But Ted can speak a bit of German and he said at dinner last night her husband was talking about going on a fishing trip for a few days." He stood and brushed sand from his shorts.

Barry checked his watch. "What? We've still got five minutes..."

"I know, but I've got to make a phone call," Miles explained.

Barry checked his watch again to be sure and he lit a smoke. He then settled back and watched Nicole step on another shell before a little wave swept right up close to the steps and bubbled above her knees. She waited for the water to recede then she collected the shell and as another wave rolled in she bent down to wash it. She was facing old Barry when she did that though, and he strained to distinguish a nipple down the front of her dress. He could clearly see the white roundness of her left breast, which was obviously bare, and he thought he made out the darkened little form of a nipple.

Nicole felt his eyes upon her. When she'd dressed that morning she had thought about wearing a bikini beneath her sundress. She'd only bought it the day before and knew it offered a view of her chest when she bent forward. The fabric was very light cotton and the fit was loose. She checked and saw just then how it was gaping well clear of her nipples and she felt the color rising in her face as she dug at another shell buried in the sand. She couldn't explain to herself why she was showing the man her breasts but it's what she was thinking of when she bought the dress and she'd dared herself that morning.

She stood and turned away quickly, before he saw how red her face was, but she noticed that he was getting ready to go back into the hotel. In the state she was in though, she fumbled with the button between her breasts and released it.

She walked across the hot sand and stopped at the gate to the hotel and steadied herself for what she'd been planning to do that morning. There were two paths - one to the pool enclosure and the entrance to the foyer, and the other through the garden and down into the basement car park where there was a small office where the gardener could usually be found. He was a warm eyed man of fifty-five named Harry, who Nicole had met a few times. He made ornaments out of seashells.

She knocked on the open door and Harry smiled up from the invoices he was checking off. "Come in..." he said to her happily.

"I've collected some shells," Nicole declared, feeling his eyes lower to her chest then flash back up again.

She stepped into the small room and Harry stood and shuffled from behind the desk. He edged in behind her with his hands touching her waist and sending a warm tingle up her spine, and he leant in over her shoulder.

"Are these okay?" Nicole asked without turning her head, and she started laying the shells out on the desk.

She could feel his breath against her neck, and while he began poking at the shells his other hand remained upon her waist. His fingers were thick and course but they only lightly touched her.

"They'll be fine..." Harry smiled. He turned a few of the shells and inspected them but he'd inched his hand upward a little until he could feel the heat from the underside of her breast. "Would you like a cup of tea?" he asked her.

"I'd better not stay... my husband may be waiting," Nicole answered. She could feel his shirt touching her back and the idea of being bent over the desk flashed through her mind. "My god, what am I doing here!" she thought to herself. It was the third occasion she'd found an excuse to visit the old gardener. She could feel his thumb pressing into the side of her breast.

"That's a nice one... lovely colors," Harry suggested, indicating the last of the shells Nicole had laid out on the desk. He felt her body move away but he pressed his fingers into her side with enough force to challenge, and his gaze settled upon her cleavage. He relented though when she touched his arm.

"I really should go," Nicole said and she broke away and left the old gardener and hurried along to the basement elevator, frantically fumbling the button back through its hole.

Her husband was still sleeping and she was thankful somehow. She went straight into the bathroom and locked the door then shed her clothes and stepped under the cool water. Her hand slipped over her belly and sought her little patch of hair. She felt lower as if to check that her suspicion was correct and her fingers melted into her warm folds.

Her body shuddered as a tingle centered in her belly and swept over her. But was it her body? She recognized her own skin but it was if someone else had stepped into it. It was a strange new feeling that had captivated her, perhaps a sense of freedom. Her husband had yet to adjust to the new time zone and he was sleeping until nearly mid-day each morning, leaving Nicole with a few hours to herself, and in a strange country, half a world away from home.

Alan had become room service manager at forty-six. He was a heavily built man with a hearty laugh and an easy nature. He studied the face of his colleague without any agitation, even though he knew he was being lied to. Miles shifted uneasily.

"Tell me the real reason you want to change floors and I might consider it," Alan declared. "It's a woman, right?"

"The German girl..." Miles confessed.

"The blond?" Alan ventured knowingly. He'd seen Nicole around the hotel. "Have you got something going on with her?"

"I wish..." Miles grinned.

"So you're planning a little guest harassment?" Alan went on, seriously enough to be sure professionalism would be maintained.

"Nothing untoward."

Alan thumbed the pages of the roster. He needed to make changes to cover a woman who was absent but he figured he could get something out of the deal. "Friday and Saturday nightshift next weekend and you'll still owe me if I need to switch you around next week," he offered, looking up over his glasses.

"Okay..." Miles agreed. "But can I switch today?"

"Sure! You can start this afternoon on one to four and you can finish this shift early if you want to..."

Another man poked his head in the door and interrupted. "When you've got a few minutes..." he said to Alan. He was the barman from the main restaurant, Ted, a man in his early fifties with no hair and brilliant blue eyes. He nodded to his good friend, Miles, and he left and went to the restaurant to set up for lunch.

Alan dismissed Miles and followed after Ted. He found him at the bar and Ted placed an iced tea he'd prepared in front of him. "Don't worry, there's nothing in it."

Alan took a sip and met the concerned gaze of the barman. "What is it?" he asked.

"Just some advice... sort of personal but it relates to management and I thought you would have an idea how they'd react."

"React to what?" Alan returned curiously.

"Staff relations with guests..."

"What sort of relations?"

"Well, I was just talking with Harry about one of the ladies staying here, and I was thinking about trying my luck... She's only young, and she's married, but her hubby's going away for a few days."

"Really?" Alan smiled to himself, putting the connection together immediately. He knew Miles and Ted were close and he suspected they were after the same young woman. "Thing is... if there's ever a complaint the first thing management do is fire the employee!" he declared, and he sucked half the glass of iced tea in and then swirled the rest of it before tipping the glass back up again.

"A complaint about what?" Leon asked. He was one of the chefs and had caught the end of what Alan was saying. He was a short, well fed man in his late forties with long gray hair in a ponytail.

"Complaints about your cooking," Alan laughed and he nodded to Ted and left them.

"Who's complaining about my cooking?" Leon questioned, climbing up onto a bar stool and sniffing the empty glass Alan had left.

"He was only joking... I was asking him about the management's view on sex with the guests and he told me to be careful," Ted explained.

"Sex with which guests?" Leon then asked with interest.

Nicole went with her husband to the dock that afternoon and saw him off. He was taken by dingy to what appeared to be a luxury yacht and she stayed waving until he was aboard. She then turned and faced her little adventure.

The first thing was to shop and she soon lost herself in a maze of boutiques, cafés and department stores that fronted the esplanade along the foreshore. She was a few hours, browsing mostly, but she ended up spending about the equivalent of the cost of a two day fishing trip. She'd about exhausted her desire for shopping though, and just before searching for a cab she took a deep breath and strode into an adult toy and accessory shop.

It was a classy place. There were no videos or magazines. It was mostly lingerie but in the back corner she found a display of toys for girls, and she quickly picked one and hurried to the counter before her courage faded completely. The lady attendant wrapped it and slipped in a bottle of oil without mentioning it.

Nicole found a cab right outside the shop and in fifteen minutes she was back in her hotel room stripping her shorts and blouse off. She flopped on the bed with a little thrill dancing along her veins.

"What first?" she thought. "Oh I know... some lunch!"

She rolled over and dialed room service then she sat up with her mind ticking away excitedly. She decided on a new little white tank top she'd bought and she tossed her bra and slipped it on. It was very lightly woven cotton, so sheer in fact that her nipples were quite visible. She checked in the mirror to be sure and she blushed a little.

She then thought of what to wear beneath. There had been only one woman from room service and there had been four or five different men. Her heart was fluttering at the thought of one of them coming into her room while she was alone. She changed her panties for new little pink ones and she modeled them in the mirror too. They were modest yet sexy. They were cut high at her hips, with a smooth, silky back and a delicate lace front. She thought about answering the door as she was and wondered if it would be too outrageous. She decided it would be and she picked her bathrobe off the bed and took it with her to the living room, ready to put on when the guy knocked on the door.

Alan was filling in on the phone but he'd called one of his service men over to look after it while he followed up on Nicole's order. He'd seen her leave earlier and come back without her husband and he'd decided to pay her a visit himself.

He would usually just offer the tray at the door but when she opened it in a little bathrobe, loosely tied at her waist and threatening to open below that, he smiled to himself and stepped inside.

"Lunch ma'am," he said and he strolled into the living area where there was a table and chairs.

Nicole's belly was jittery and her face was hot. She hadn't seen him before. His shoulders were huge and his presence made her feel like a little girl. She slipped onto the chair he'd pulled out for her and she had no idea that her robe had parted and fallen either side of her legs. She watched him open her bottle of bubbly with thick, powerful fingers and manicured nails.

Alan didn't meet her glazed eyes. Instead he stepped around behind her and leant in over her shoulder to fill her glass and have a look down into her lap. One of the ends of her robe tie had settled between her legs but other than that he had a clear view of her little pink panties.

He thought of the delicate little slit beneath there and of how many of his colleagues were hoping to get some of it. The doorman, the gardener, at least two men from the restaurant and several of his own staff had mentioned her. All were older men though, and he wondered if any of them had a real chance.

Nicole could feel his groin pressed against her shoulder and she tried to look up but couldn't. He was explaining what the three dressings for her prawn sandwich were but his deep, mellow voice was somewhere in the distance where her senses had drifted to.

She saw the robe tie dangling between her legs and she absently gathered it aside. She then looked up and saw that he was staring at her crotch. He smiled disarmingly and she blushed. "Will that be all ma'am?" he asked and she nodded. She couldn't have spoken to save her soul.

Alan took the stairs on the way back to his post. He was fully erect and needed the time to collect himself before facing the public. He walked slowly and stopped in the bathroom to wash his face, then he called in at the restaurant bar for another iced tea.

Nicole pealed aside the crotch of her new pink panties and pressed the head of the dildo against the lips of her pussy. It sunk into her easily. She was hot and wet and she withdrew it and then slid half the length in as her fingers ground into her clit.

She'd ignored her lunch and after gulping the glass of bubbly she'd dropped her robe on the floor and laid back on the sofa with her new toy. It was one of the smaller ones she'd seen in the shop but it was thicker than she was used to and she felt that as she pressed the end with the palm of her hand and rocked against it. She had it fully embedded and she thought of the room service man as she worked it in and out and massaged her clit to the tiniest orgasm.

It had been nothing more than a mild tremor and she sighed and opened her eyes. The dildo was in her hand, wet and shiny and looking quite excited. She giggled to herself as she studied the veined surface and the funny round base that looked a bit like a man's balls. And then she dropped it into the bag and rolled onto her side with her hand wedged between her legs, feeling in one way sated but in another, more wound up than before.

She returned to her sandwich and had another glass of bubbly then she slipped her robe back on and strolled out onto the balcony. It was past mid afternoon and the shadows from the buildings were claiming the sand but between them there were sunbathers strewn out on their towels and beech mats.

Nicole had decided upon arriving, that she didn't want to sunbathe but she did want to try, just once, to go topless on the beach. She could see a few other women were doing it and there was a little tingle in her belly that was building her courage again.

She finished her glass of bubbly and put the bottle in the fridge, then she changed her panties for bikini bottoms and grabbed a beach towel and sunglasses before she could change her mind.

She avoided the foyer and got off the elevator in the basement, hurrying past the gardeners office, which was closed anyway, and she emerged at the gate leading down to the sand. To the left there were four women nearby, two of them were topless, and there were a few men. To the right there were sand dunes and she chose them for some cover. She walked along past the shadow of her hotel and found a place between the dunes, which was secluded enough, and then she laid out her towel, and after taking a big nervous breath she pealed off her little tank top.

She at once felt how naked she was and immediately laid down on her front to cover herself. There was no one in sight but she was topless in public and the mere thought of it was enough.

She settled herself, molding the sand to form a rest for her head, and she was soon enjoying the warm sunshine and beginning to dose off.

"Look, there's young Nicole!" she heard a familiar voice screech. It was Brenda Simms, a British woman Nicole and her husband had joined for dinner on their first night. "Hello there!" she called excitedly and Nicole lifted a little to smile back at her, but strolling along behind was her husband, Roland, and another man, George, who had been at dinner with them.

Brenda was waving and chattering about how happy she was to see Nicole again. She was a woman in her fifties, tall and slender, with a one-piece swimsuit and a big flowery hat. She waved after her husband to catch up and when he did she claimed a mat from the bag he was carrying and laid it out along side Nicole. "So how are you sweetie? Are you enjoying your stay? It's just glorious isn't it?" she rattled off in a single breath and to Nicole's surprise she tugged the shoulders of her swimsuit and stretched it down to her waist.

"Yes, it's wonderful..." Nicole replied, turning a little out of courtesy but holding her arm across her breasts.

"Oh don't worry about them!" Brenda laughed. "Roland darling where's the lotion?"

Roland gave his wife the bottle of suntan lotion and she busied herself applying it to all parts of her body while she chatted away. Roland then left and went towards the water and Brenda handed the bottle back to George and she laid down on her front so he could do her back.

Nicole had relaxed a little. She had laid back down, keeping herself propped on her elbows enough that the older man could see her breast from beneath her arm but not the nipple.

George massaged lotion into Brenda's back and Nicole watched him try to feel beneath for her breasts.

Brenda turned and slapped his arm. "Stop that!" she laughed and then she smiled over at Nicole. "Oh sweetie you're going to burn in this sun... George, put some lotion on her back will you hun?" she commanded, and Nicole blushed but the older lady sounded like everyone's mother and when George touched her back she didn't protest.

His hand was soft and his fingers were long. Brenda had settled with her big hat over the back of her head and Nicole tried to relax again while George worked the lotion into her back. She had noticed at dinner that he was a quiet, polite man but she had also noticed the sharpness in his eyes. He was no fool. He seemed reserved and obliging but Nicole sensed the strength deeper within his being.

She held her breath as his fingers slid up beneath her arm and flicked across the side of her breast. It had been a slow, steady motion and again his fingers were smoothing the lotion, deeper beneath her that time, and they probed right up beneath her breast and then his hand cupped her and gently squeezed.

He was kneeling beside her and had one hand resting upon her back while he felt her with the other. Nicole looked back at him but he was just grinning and she felt her cheeks glow. "Sweetie I was hoping you and your husband would like to come on a short cruise with us one night. It looks wonderful but it would be better as a group," Brenda said.