Giving In to the Pacific

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy who'd spoken was fully erect and he wanted her on her hands and knees. She got down on the floor for him and she watched the carpet while he worked his cock through her dripping pussy lips and then pressed it against her anus. She tried to relax her body, and he was gentle. He got the head in and then eased forward a little at a time until he was fully up her.

He then started fucking her while the other guy knelt in front and fed his cock into her mouth. The guy in her mouth was not fully erect. He was at least sixty and Nicole allowed him to just hold her head while the other man worked her body back and forth.

The older man came first. He never gained a full erection but he produced a lot of semen. She swallowed and then swallowed again before it stopped gushing, and she held the old man's spent penis in her mouth while the guy on her back finally thrust deep into her ass and erupted.

Nicole spent an hour that evening in the bath. She ended up falling asleep waiting for her husband but when she awoke the next morning he was cuddled up behind her with his arousal quite prominent against her back, and he was busily nibbling her neck. She was sore but she moved back against him, signaling her consent to what he obviously had in mind.

A few hours later they were checking out, with a cab waiting to take them to the airport and home.

Juliet Clarke fronted the boss's office ten minutes before her day shift on nine to twelve was to begin. She expected the roster would have been changed in her absence.

"How are you feeling?" Alan asked her. "You look tired..."

"I'm okay... I'm just a little fatigued," she answered distractedly.

Alan wondered what she was looking at. She was trying to see something back over her shoulder.

He stood and had a look and saw young Nicole with her husband at the front desk. He'd looked just in time to see the husband giving Juliet a cheeky little wave and smile.