Giving It Away To The Bride

Story Info
In her special ceremony, everyone has a role.
1.3k words
3.76
64.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlin walked down the aisle, arm in arm in arm with her two dads. She look down the aisle, past all the happy and eager faces looking back at her, and straight to her husband to be. Richard looked so good standing there waiting for her, in his dapper tux, hair neatly trimmed, and her bridesmaid kneeling by his feet. Lana was the only other woman at the ceremony. All their other friends and family were male.

At least those they had chosen to invite.

Her whole life had been a study in contrast. Why should her wedding day be any different? She was adopted, while all the other prissy little kids with biological parents made fun of her. She had two dads, so the other parents shunned them, and even the gay community shunned them for being too bi. They just happened to love each other enough to get married. Like she was.

She was a tiny white stick between her two strapping fathers. Tall, well build, and very, very dark. She had no end of eye rolls from all the comments. So the blacks are adopting poor white kids now, huh? Eventually she learned all those people could go fuck themselves. Their words never once diminished the love her fathers raised her with-- and certainly not the special love they were planning for this, her special day.

Her dress was a contrast itself. Traditional at the bottom-- long, flowing satin white dress. Flowery pattern. Headress made of tule. But it was also off the shoulders and very low cut, nearly to her nipples. She wasn't exactly well stacked, or wide chested-- but it showed enough. Gave a nice target for anyone wanting to look.

Lana, her bridesmaid, watched her walk step by step down the aisle, absently reaching up and stroking Richard's pants. He was as white as her. As slim as her. As fair haired as her. People joked that he was proof not all women had daddy issues. It's amazing how wrong people can be.

Lana winked at her as she reached the end of the aisle, and she smiled back. The three of them stopped, and turned to face the two dozen or so friends and family watching her. There was no priest. This was her ceremony.

"Thank you all for being here," she said. Even though she was in college now, her voice still sounded like a tiny little girl's voice. Her lot in life. "For witnessing. For being part of my special day. And special it will be. Richard and I are in love, and plan on carrying that love with us through the rest of our lives. Our hearts are one for each other, now and forever. But our bodies-- those are ours to have. To enjoy. To share."

She turned to her dad, then her other. "Daddy, daddy-- you both have shown me so much love over the years. Unconditional. Unwavering. Raised me from a little girl-- and now it's time for me to become a woman. So here in front of my beloved, and in front of all our supportive friends and family-- I want you to publicly anoint me with your love, and give away your little daughter as the woman Richard deserves."

She kissed the cheek of each of her fathers, then sank to her knees before them. "And Lana, you've been a friend to us both, throughout the years, throughout everything. I'd be honored for you to share in his love-- be the first to taste him as he becomes a man and a husband-- and then consummate our union by feeding me the love you draw from him."

She was on her knees now, the fancy white dress in a pool around her. Her nipples were hard underneath the tight bodice. Just another sign of her love for everyone here. She reached up, and took hold of her dad's cock, and her daddy's cock-- hard, strong things, just like the important men in her life. She stroked them gently, knowing just how to set them both off.

She'd known they were bi her whole life. They'd proven it to her on her eighteenth birthday.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl," her daddy on the left said, stroking her hair, his dark face already flushing.

"Even though you'll be a woman soon, you'll always be my little daughter," her other dad said.

She would answer-- but she had a duty to perform, and so did they. She craned her neck, and took daddy into her mouth. It stretched her lips, just like it always did. He stroked her long blonde hair, and started to slowly work it further in. Her teeth scraped against the skin softly, just like Daddy liked it.

Dad put his daughter's hand on his cock-- and Kaitlin stroked it while she sucked. It wasn't as big as Daddy's-- but it wasn't a competition. It also meant she could do something with him that she couldn't do with Daddy.

She switched cocks-- stroking Daddy's wet, thick cock-- and took Dad's slightly thinner cock right into her mouth. She shoved her face forward, and sucking him into her throat.

The sound of her two father's moaning as she sucked and stroked them drove her on. This was better than hearing wedding bells or the sound of rice being thrown or doves flying away. This was love with the most important men in her life.

And speaking of, Richard was moaning himself. Lana had his nice sized cock out, and was licking it's shaft up and down. She peeked over at him, and he winked at her-- and slid the cock past Lana's ruby red lips, stretching her cheek.

Kaitlin popped her Dad's cock out of her mouth-- the thick head bouncing off her face. "Not yet, Richard," she said playfully, "Bride first."

He moaned, grabbed Lana's short red hair, and started slowing fucking her mouth. "Don't worry-- I'll last."

"I won't," Daddy said, "I'm so close, my daughter. Are you?"

Her Dad nodded. "I never last long in our little girl's mouth. Happy wedding day, little girl."

She started to furiously stroke them, her mind racing-- her wedding day, having to work two cocks at once, all eyes on her-- it was all so much, so special--

And just like that, both her dad's cummed on her at once. Long, hot jets of cum spurted from both sides-- hitting her in the face, just like they'd planned. She tilted her head up, face exposed for them, letting them anoint her. It splashed in her made-up hair, dribbled down her chin, ran down her cleavage. Another spurt landed right on her lips, and she savored her Daddy's taste. They both moaned, and wiped themselves off on her stained face.

Under sight of her friends and family, her father's gave her away. And just in time.

Richard moaned loudly, balls deep into Lana's mouth. She could see her bridesmaid's throat bulging. Suddenly, his knees buckled. He pulled out, his cock over her wide open mouth, and spurted his first load as Kaitlin's husband.

"Come here," Kaitlin said, crooking a finger at Lana. The sexy, lithe redhead crawled over, lips closed but drip of cum drippling out the side. As soon as she was close enough, Kaitlin licked her sexy, pale skin, swept her into an embrace, and kissed her deeply.

They both opened their mouths, and Lana fed Kaitlin her first taste of her husband's cum. She lapped almost all of it up-- but left a swallow for her bridesmaid. After all, this wouldn't be the last time they would be sharing. Why get greedy now?

She turned to the audience and slowly, and deliberately swallowed.

Everyone-- her adopted brother, her uncle, her daddy's co-workers-- even Richard's dad-- was on their feet, cheering.

Kaitlin raised her voice to speak over them. Richard was sitting beside her now, holding her hand. "I now pronounce us man and wife."

She grinned wildly. She laid back, ready for the love of all her friends and family to lovingly completely ruin her dress. And Richard's tux. And when the clothes were nice and ruined, they'd be ripped off and the party would really start.

"You may all now cum on the bride."