Giving Lauren More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

At exactly 7:30, Lauren heard her husband's keys rattling at the lock of the front door. He was as predictable as a foreign car, she thought with a mixture of pride and irritation. Having achieved some measure of seniority in his job as an investment banker at a major firm, he actually had the luxury of leaving work after only a 12-hour workday of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. She poured herself a drink as he dropped his briefcase just inside the door and went to hang up his coat. Some life, she thought, when twelve-hour, six-day weeks mean you've made it. She lit a cigarette and called out a hello.

Mike simply grunted as he made his way towards the bedroom and its adjoining bathroom. No kiss hello, or small talk. Lauren sighed; it was just the way he was.

A couple of hours later, and after two beers and dinner, he was in a much more pleasant mood. The couple was sitting on a plush couch with television reruns idly occupying their attention. Mike looked over at his sexy blonde wife. She really was a knockout, he realized. Always attractive in his eyes, since dressing a little more fashionably and toning down some of her makeup and shoes, he found her irresistible. He slid his hand up her side and cupped her right breast.

"Want to go to the bedroom," he suggested in what he hoped was a seductive voice.

Lauren hesitated for a moment. Things had been very hit or miss with them lately, sexually. But she loved her husband and didn't want to deny him sex, and truth be told, she was already horny again - although it was more from thinking about that giant dildo than from thinking of her husband...

Her mind made up, she leaned back into the plush cushions of the couch and spread her legs invitingly. "What's wrong with where we are right now?" she asked invitingly.

Mike didn't need a written invitation. He lifted one of her legs over his so that he could pull her close and started to kiss her deeply. Lauren found herself moaning into her husband's mouth and pulling his hand between her legs. While he stroked her through her slacks, she struggled to quickly undo the hook and tear down the zipper. After what seemed like an unreasonable delay, she managed to open her pants enough to press Mike's fingers into the gap and pierce the folds of her slick pussy.

Mike was excited and his cock was straining inside of his boxers. It had been rare lately than Lauren had been so enthusiastic about sex, and the warm juices slickening his fingers gave evidence of her arousal. Probing her delicious pink mouth with his tongue, he knew that this wasn't going to be a soft and romantic encounter. It was going to be a rough, aggressive rutting. He could sense that what his wife really wanted was to be fucked hard. He spun her over so that she was kneeling on the cushions with her face resting against the back of the couch, and then hurriedly dropped his trousers.

Lauren closed her eyes and waited for the penetration to come. Her husband rarely took her doggy-style, but it suited her mood perfectly, and since it usually allowed a deep penetration, she thought it might actually be ideal. Soon enough, she felt his hard cock touch her moist labia and she focused all of her energy and attention on the two square inches of flesh that would soon be invaded by her husband's dick.

However, when he pushed forward, he slid right in to his balls with only the slightest hint of friction. It was sudden enough that he actually let out a grunt of surprise. Lauren grimaced and hid her expression in the soft fabric of the couch. Far from feeling rapturously good, Mike's cock was much like a hand trying to scratch an itch on your back, but missing by just a bit. If anything, her experience that afternoon with the dildo had awakened her to just how unhappy she was with her husband's size. She tried to conceal a tear of frustration that slid from one of her eyes.

Meanwhile, Mike was thrusting about, vainly trying to find an angle that afforded him some friction and stimulation. His wife had never had the tightest pussy that he had fucked, but the past year or so had been more and more frustrating as she felt looser than ever around him. It wasn't like there was no pleasure involved, but he knew she wasn't enjoying it, and neither was he. In that realization, the moment was spoiled. Mike went quickly from disappointment to anger, slipping his deflating cock from her cunt and failing to notice the pearly string of cunt juice that stretched between the his tip and her inner recesses.

"What the fuck, Lauren? I thought you were going to see a doctor about this?" he yelled angrily.

Lauren whirled, her face a mask of resentment and hurt. "Me? I did see a doctor. You know, it's not just you who is unhappy about this. The doctor suggested that we see a sex therapist and try to work this through."

"I don't need a sex therapist to tell me my wife has a big, loose cunt!" Mike stormed.

Lauren was stunned. She understood his frustration, but couldn't he see that the problem was hurting her too? That it might not just be her problem? Suddenly her temper flared - she wasn't going to take the whole rap on this, and she certainly wasn't going to let Mike get away with what he had said.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a needle-dicked asshole, you'd know how to fuck me properly. But there are plenty of other men who can take care of that for you if you're going to talk to me that way!"

She ran crying into the bedroom and slammed the door shut, then reopened it to throw a pillow and a suit of clothes for Mike into the hallway. There was no way he would be joining her in bed that night...

**********

The following day had been a mixture of emotional highs and lows. At some points, Lauren felt thrilled that she had finally told Mike how she really felt. Ugly as it was, the truth was liberating. Her husband was physically incapable of satisfying her in bed. She had always imagined otherwise, telling herself that his love and their good times together made up for the difference.

At other moments, she was depressed. She and Mike had been very hurtful to each other the night before, and even prior to that. Their marriage was in jeopardy and it didn't seem like he was willing to work on it. Even if he anatomically could, she told herself with a dark sarcasm.

Finally, there were those fleeting moments, more frequent than she would have liked to admit, where her thoughts fell upon the thick toy hidden under her panties in a nightstand drawer. There was something capable of filling her up properly, she thought. And of course there was the video that she had bought, full of women being gang-banged, some while their husbands watched or participated. She felt her cunt greasing up nicely at the thought of that. What she wouldn't give right now to see Mike's expression as she took on three or four guys with nice thick cocks. Maybe after the third she'd have enough sympathy to let him climb on and try to fuck her - not that she'd feel him after all that, but his little dick swimming around in all that come from the other guys would turn her on anyway.

The sound of the doorbell chiming broke her reverie and she jumped. Then she realized it had to be Andrea; after all, Lauren had invited her over yesterday for a show... She hurried to the door and let her friend in.

"It's about time," Andrea greeted her. "I was ringing your doorbell forever. What, did you get impatient and start already?"

"No," Lauren replied with a blush. "I was just...thinking about something, that's all."

Andrea breezed past her and headed straight for the bedroom. "OK, where is it?" she called over her shoulder. "I need to see this thing and decide if it's safe for you, in my expert opinion of course." She pulled a pack of cigarettes from her purse and lit one as she waited for Lauren to catch up.

Lauren bent to her hiding place, then stopped. "Mike and I, well, we had a bad fight last night. Really bad." She gave Andrea a quick rundown, receiving a sympathetic expression from her friend.

"I told you yesterday, I think you two need to talk to someone about it. It's not like this issue is going away on its own, and I hate to break it to you, honey, but he isn't going to get any bigger or harder as the years go by, if you know what I mean." That was enough to get a laugh out of the blonde. "Now, let me see this fucking monster you were so excited about yesterday!"

With no further ado, Lauren opened the drawer and took out the dildo, presenting it to her friend with a flourish. "Tada!" she quipped.

Andrea almost dropped her cigarette. "Jesus Christ," she gasped, "It's fucking huge!"

Lauren smiled tightly. "Actually, it feels just about right to me..."

The brunette measured with her hand, trying to grasp the entire toy. She figured it took roughly one and a half hand-lengths to go around it, and adding that up in her head, exclaimed, "It has to be almost eight inches around...It's a little bigger than a Coke can."

While Andrea was stammering over the size, Lauren had fed her tape into the bedroom VCR and started it. She took Andrea's cigarette from her and sucked hard, inhaling the smoke deeply. "Watch this," she urged her friend.

The scene was much like those from yesterday: one normal sized woman taking on a group of men with unusually large cocks. Lauren found the dialogue especially enticing, full of the men suggesting that the woman's husband probably never fucked her that way, and the woman saying that her husband's dick was simply too small to do the job. She squirted a generous amount of lube onto the dildo and pulled off her skirt and underwear.

Andrea looked at Lauren and found herself staring at the blonde-furred pussy before her. She had seen Lauren fully naked before on occasion, but never this close and never in such a setting. Suddenly she realized that Lauren really was going to go ahead with this dildo thing and felt her own cunt starting to ooze. "Do it," she whispered.

Lauren leaned back so that her spine was flush with the wall and spread her legs as far as they would go. The position gave Andrea a bulls-eye view and she leaned in to take advantage of it. She watched Lauren put the apple-sized head of the latex cock against her pussy lips and smear the lubricant around with it. Then, slowly and inexorably, she began pushing the dildo inside of herself.

Having once been through this experience, Lauren was much more confident than she had been the day before. She knew that the dildo would fit, and she shuddered as she remembered how good it had felt. With that in mind, she didn't hesitate to press the dildo hard into herself so that when she hit a point of slight resistance, the rubber dick moved cleanly past it and was engulfed in her twat.

"Holy shit." Andrea said it slowly and simply. The thick dildo was deeply lodged inside her friend, and Lauren's pussy was stretched tightly around it. She watched in awe as Lauren pulled it halfway out, moaning loudly, then pushed it home once again. Slowly at first, but with increasing speed, Lauren began to work the dildo inside of herself. Almost by magnetism, Andrea felt her hand slip forward to touch Lauren's moist clit. She was rewarded by an encouraging moan and rubbed it some more. Then she put her hand on the shaft of the toy and started fucking Lauren with it.

Lauren was only too happy to raise her hands above her hand and stroke her scalp and hair. Her nerves felt like they were dancing electrical wires, so stimulated she was. Andrea fucked her for a few minutes, then whispered, "I want to try it..."

Lauren was almost jealous; she didn't want to stop yet. But she also wanted her friend to experience this pleasure, so she nodded. Andrea carefully pulled the dildo out of Lauren, who gasped at the sudden vacancy. She stripped off her own jeans and underwear and started rubbing the thick toy against her own cunt. Between the lubricant and Lauren's abundant secretions coating the rubber, and her own overflowing gash, Andrea felt the toy easily sliding through her folds. She continued to rub Lauren's pussy with one hand as she worked the toy against herself.

Lauren rocked her hips against her friend's touch, enjoying the contact but missing the fullness of the dildo. Her movements caused two of Andrea's fingers to slip inside and she gasped approvingly. Andrea took the hint and starting fingerfucking Lauren, first with two fingers, then rapidly adding a third and a fourth. All the while, she was trying to get the dildo started in herself.

"More," begged Lauren. "Give me more."

"I already have all four fingers in you," Andrea responded. "What more do you want?"

"Give me your thumb," Lauren urged. "Fuck it - give me your whole hand!"

Andrea felt her pussy starting to stretch around the tip of the dildo as Lauren said that, and her mind was reeling at the first hint of the sensation her friend must have been experiencing. Without thinking, she cupped her fingers and thumb together and did exactly as Lauren had asked. It took five thrusts, but within moments Andrea's fist was buried to the wrist in the blonde.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Lauren. "You're fucking fisting me! Do it to me - do it!"

Andrea was more than willing, but she was also trying to get the dildo inside of herself. However, no matter what she tried, she could go no farther than the first inch. It was like trying to push a telephone pole past her pubic bone. Frustrated, she let it fall between her legs. "Damn it, it's just too fucking big. I can't handle it."

"I'm sorry," gasped Lauren. "Just keep fucking me and I'll make it up to you somehow - I'll eat you out if you want. Oh God, just keep going!"

Neither of the women sensed the presence that had watched for the past few minutes from the doorway. Mike had felt badly himself about their fight the previous night and had called in a couple of favors in order to leave work at an unheard of afternoon hour so that he could try to talk to his wife. But here he found her in bed with her girlfriend, watching a porno of women being gangfucked, and using the biggest dildo he had ever seen. And now Andrea was fist-fucking his wife!

He was confused and angry, but also terribly aroused. Like most men, he had secretly imagined his wife being with another woman, and he had always fantasized about her best friend even though she wasn't strictly his type. But she was sexy nonetheless, and unattainable since she and he were married, which only fueled his private desires. He had felt his cock steadily harden watching her try to take that ridiculous dildo. As soon as he saw it come out of his wife, he knew that his cock would never again satisfy her, but with Andrea, perhaps there was a chance. He unfastened his pants and stepped through the doorway.

The first awareness either woman had of him was when he put his hands on Andrea's ass. She looked over her shoulder in shock and digested the situation instantly upon seeing Mike's turgid prick. For a split second, she thought of her own husband, then felt the heat in her clit that mattered more at that particular moment. Andrea lowered her chest even more, thrusting her hips backward towards Mike.

Lauren, too, made a fast appraisal of the situation. For her, the decision may have been even easier. Where Andrea was about to cheat on her husband, Lauren was simply allowing her own husband to take pleasure that she herself had been unable to give him. In fact, she realized suddenly, that would make it so much easier on him when she starting seeking out well-hung men to fuck herself, a plan she had not formulated until then.

"Fuck her Mike," she said calmly. "She needs it. Look at her - her pussy is soaking, and she's so tight that she couldn't handle my dildo. You want a nice, tight cunt, don't you?"

As Lauren egged him on, Mike slipped his dick into her dark-haired friend. He immediately felt a friction and a squeezing that he hadn't experienced in a very long time and had to remain still to avoid coming prematurely. Lauren could see it in his eyes.

"She's really holding onto you, isn't she? Her pussy, I mean. I bet she feels like a hot, wet, sticky glove around your cock. Isn't that right?" He moaned his agreement, and even Andrea started gasping at both the fucking she was receiving as well as Lauren's raunchy dialogue.

"That's how I feel with her fist inside of me," Lauren continued, gently reminding her friend to start fucking her again. "And that's how I feel with that big dildo inside of me." The pleasure cries of all three of them began filling the air. Finally, close to her own orgasm and sensing Mike's need to come, she went on, "And that's how I'm going to feel when I start fucking other men who have cocks that can fill me up."

Mike groaned at the slutty way that Lauren was taunting him, not to mention the exquisite pleasure her best friend's tight slit was giving him. Andrea was really working her vaginal muscles around his shaft. As long as she was fucking another man, she wanted to make the most of the experience. He thrust into her with long, deep strokes, feeling his balls slap her inner thighs at the bottom of each movement. Soon, sweat was beginning to drip from his forehead from the effort to screw her properly yet hold back his come. Then Lauren started back in with the dirty talk.

"Are you going to come in her, honey? Are you ready to pump my best friend full of the come that only I've gotten for the past several years? I know you want to. I've seen you looking at her tits, and her ass, when you thought I didn't notice. You've wanted to nail her for years. Shoot your come up her tight, squeezing pussy."

Surprisingly, it was Andrea who got off first. Between Lauren's snatch lewdly speared on her fist, and the first-rate drilling that she was taking from Mike, she let herself be swept away in pleasure. Mike was only seconds behind, and the heat from his injection of sperm radiated through her abdomen and intensified her orgasm. His grunts of release filled the room and drowned out the screaming of the women. Yet Lauren still hadn't come, even with all of that stimulation.

She closed her eyes and imagined herself being the woman in the porn movies she had watched, at the center of a number of guys all lined up to fuck her. Rubbing her own clit, she pretended that Andrea's fist inside of her was actually a huge cock plunging her inner depths. Her orgasm started building and she pictured Mike sitting on the edge of the bed, watching her fuck man after man, letting them fill her pussy with their hot seed. Finally she came powerfully, with a long, low moan that came from deep in her chest.

A few minutes later, she regained her focus. Andrea had pulled her hand free and was trying to wipe the leaking semen from her cunt with part of the bed sheet. Mike was looking at Lauren's gaping pussy with an awed expression. Lauren knew that, for better or worse, their relationship would never be the same.

She spoke up quietly. "Mike, you have my permission to fuck Andrea whenever you want, if that's okay with her." Andrea smiled her approval.

"What does that mean for us - for you?"

"From now on, I think what you and I do together is going to be a little different," she said.

Mike picked up the dildo. "Does that mean you want me to use this on you?"

Lauren nodded. "That's part of it. But you'd better take me up on doing Andrea. Because I'm going to be getting fucked a lot myself, and you're either going to accept that or things aren't going to work out with us."

Mike looked stunned and confused. Andrea moved over to sit in his lap. Kissing him with a hint of tongue, she whispered, "You two are good together - don't throw that away. Lauren needs more than you can give her; you need to accept that and find a way to make it work. Who knows, maybe you'll even enjoy it?" She kissed him again and then headed towards the shower to clean off before going home. Mike looked at Lauren and then at her hungry pussy. "Okay," he said simply.