Giving Lauren More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

"34B-26-35 married blonde, sexy, early 30's, seeks exceptionally well hung studs for fun and games. Bring your friends and I'll entertain. Under 10" need not respond."

Lauren stopped typing and picked up her cigarette, looking at the screen carefully. So far, so good, she mused as she exhaled a stream of smoke through pursed lips. She clicked a link to add a couple of photos of herself, one fully nude and using her dildo. Then, satisfied, she submitted the ad to the swinger site and looked at Mike.

"Well, if that doesn't bring them, I guess I'm off to the singles bars," she quipped.

In the week that had passed since Mike had discovered Lauren's secret, they had talked extensively. They had even fucked once, with mixed results. More frequently though, Mike had hammered Lauren with the huge dildo either while or before a fabulous blowjob. Lauren had started to deep-throat him, commenting that learning to do that should allow her to swallow almost half the length of the pricks that she planned on finding. He rapidly discovered that seeing Lauren's cunt stretched around the dildo was a huge turn-on for him, especially since she got so excited and vocal.

Lauren had adapted rapidly to the big dildo, and it now fit her pussy like it had been made for her. She no longer felt any discomfort when inserting it and commented to Mike that it was going to take a lot of cock to please her from now on. During one of their sessions with the toy, she had been watching a new fetish video that she had ordered online and started coming very suddenly at one point as Mike shafted her with the thick dong. He was startled by her sudden orgasm and looked over his shoulder to find a scene in which an Asian woman was being fucked in the pussy by two men at the same time. A smile crossed his face, and he looked at his wife.

"Is that what got you off?" he asked, motioning to the screen.

Lauren nodded limply, light-headed from her climax.

Mike slowly pulled the dildo from her snatch, ignoring the disappointed expression and protest of "I'm not done yet!" that she gave him. "It's called a double vaginal penetration," he explained to her, searching between the mattress and box spring.

"How do you know that, Mr. Conservative?" she probed skeptically.

"I looked at the movie while you were sleeping the other day, trying to plan a surprise. When I saw this, I looked it up on the Internet." He pulled a more normal sized dildo from under the mattress and began rubbing it against her sopping hole. Within seconds he had easily slipped it eight inches into her pussy. Stroking his rigid cock, he pushed Lauren flat on the bed and climbed on top of her. He put the head of his cock to her pussy and gradually pressed it into her alongside of the dildo.

"Holy fuck," Lauren breathed. "You planned this out ahead of time?" She moaned as her husband's dick slid into her alongside the dildo.

Mike hushed her. "Shut up and imagine you're getting two dicks in you at once. I got this one because I thought even you would have a hard time handling the big one in you while I did this."

Lauren was panting in ecstasy as her husband moved within her. Simply leaving the dildo buried in her, he thrust his cock in and out like a jackhammer. The tightness of her overfilled cunt was exhilarating to him. Lauren had never felt like this around his average sized cock and he loved it. At the same time, she was experiencing a level of pleasure from his fucking that she had never experienced with Mike either. In fact, the couple was having the best sex of their entire relationship at that moment.

"Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me hard!" she screamed, clawing at his back frantically. Her legs were hooked around and behind his, pulling him as deeply into her as he could go. "Oh God, yes, you're going to make me come...keep going...shit - oh shit! I'm coming!"

Mike felt her pussy muscles clenching around the double intrusion of his cock and the toy and let his resistance fade. He had been intensely focused on holding back his ejaculation until Lauren came again, and now let himself go and released a thick burst of jism inside of her steaming pit. He was so excited that he experienced nearly a dozen contractions, each sending a spurt of hot goo into his wife. When he finally pulled his softening member from her, a stream of white cream immediately gushed out to puddle around her ass. Growing more comfortable in her new role as an insatiable slut, Lauren pulled the come-covered dildo from herself and slowly sucked it clean of their mixed juices. Then she smiled and kissed him lightly.

"That was wonderful, honey. Thank you."

That night they slept together with arms intertwined, happier and more sexually sated than at any point before in their marriage.

**********

Lauren lit a cigarette and took a slow drag, reviewing the list of new emails in her inbox. There were no less than 64 responses to her ad in one day. She screened them quickly. Those who had come across especially crudely were discarded immediately, as were a couple that had made disparaging remarks about her husband's ability to satisfy her. I may need more dick than he can give me, she thought, but I still love him and we seem to have worked through our little issue.

Others were rejected based on looks or cock size from their attached photos. By the time she finished, there were seven candidates that she was interested in responding to. On the first glance, after reviewing their attached photos, there wasn't a single one that she wouldn't fuck in a second. If, that is, their photos were legitimate and they weren't assholes.

However, there was one that jumped out at her immediately. The note had read, "Lauren, you sound like an incredibly sexy woman in need of some deep attention that I would be pleased to provide. I have three discreet, good friends that have the attributes you are seeking, and we have done this before for another woman with your tastes. I have enclosed a reference for your inquiry, as well as a photo. I hope we can meet you soon."

The photo was of a finely toned, muscular man with a fabulous twelve-inch cock that was incredibly thick. Lauren found herself wet instantly and was very attracted to the man's appearance. She quickly emailed the woman to whom he had referred her and played with her pussy while looking at his photo.

She was startled by the rapid response that appeared in her email box from the woman. She must have been online when Lauren emailed her.

"Robert and his friends are incredible," the message said. "I fuck them all together at least once a month, and separately quite often. I've never been so satisfied by a lover in my life. You owe it to yourself to experience them. -Kaye"

Lauren pressed a fourth finger into herself while frigging her clit with the other hand and came lightly. That clinches it, she decided. She emailed Robert and suggested a meeting for the following evening at the bar of a hotel near Times Square.

**********

"You haven't dressed like that for me in a long time," Mike complained weakly. He was watching Lauren prepare for her "date" with Robert. Contrary to her standard outfits and makeup, which were a bit conservative, Lauren was wearing a translucent, cream silk blouse that let her lacy white bra become visible. On the bottom, she wore a shiny black leather skirt that stopped at mid-thigh, showing off an expanse of nylon clad leg ending in 4" wedge high heels. Her lipstick was wine colored and she wore eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner. She laughed at her husband and set down her cigarette, kissing him romantically.

"You don't like it when I look like this," she reminded him pertly. "That's why I stopped doing it, remember? You told me I looked like I was 'sexed up' and that I ought to be more conservative in public."

She put her hand on his stiff, 6" cock and rubbed it through his pants. "I...well, maybe I was wrong..." Mike stammered.

Lauren laughed again, turning away and picking up her cigarette. "Maybe you were. We'll see after my 'date', won't we? Who knows, maybe nothing will happen."

Mike gulped as he watched his wife put on the finishing touches. He'd seen the pictures of Robert too, and he knew that unless something went very wrong, there was no way his horny wife would be able to resist that massive cock.

Shortly thereafter, Lauren was on her way in a taxi. It was only a 15-minute drive barring unusual traffic, so before she knew it, they were pulling into the circular drop-off area of the Hotel Intercontinental. She tipped the driver generously, having enjoyed his subtle, lecherous glances at her through the rear-view mirror. Stepping out of the cab, she felt a tingle in her twat. Was she really going to go through with it - fuck another man after years of marriage? Men, she corrected herself. She had a feeling her date would not be alone.

Suddenly a hand touched her elbow. "Lauren?" a man's deep voice inquired cautiously.

She turned and found the smiling face of Robert looking down on her. He was tall, she noted instantly, guessing his height to be around 6'3". She took a moment to admire his firm physique and powerful shoulders before letting her eyes flicker down to assess the bulge in his crotch. She was not disappointed. Although he did not appear to be erect, Robert had more than enough cock to fill his slacks tightly nonetheless. Lauren felt a rush of anticipation and smiled at him.

"I have a table waiting inside for us," he said, taking her hand. Lauren noticed the distinct emphasis Robert had placed on the word "us" and felt the tingle in her pussy turn into a trickle of wetness.

Lauren allowed herself to be ushered in to a dimly lit lounge. Instrumental jazz was playing in the background and small oil lamps glowed on each table. Robert led her to semicircular booth in the back where three men were already sitting with drinks. Lauren gasped softly as she realized that two of Robert's friends were black.

A chuckle near her ear made her turn. "You said you wanted men who had the right kind of equipment - you didn't say they had to be white." Lauren blushed, but nodded nonetheless. As they reached the table, the men stood and introduced themselves as James, Marcus, and Alex. They motioned for her to sit and slid in around her, two to a side. Instantly a waitress appeared with a martini glass full of pink liquid.

"You drink cosmopolitans," Robert stated simply. Lauren looked at him in shock. "I checked with your husband after you left."

"You - you talked to Mike?" she stammered.

"Sure," he replied easily. I just wanted to be sure it was cool with him that you were going to be very late getting home tonight."

Lauren flared for a moment. "I don't care whether he said yes or no, I told him that I need a big dick in me!" Then, stunned by her own brazen words, she gulped down half of her drink and looked at the smiling men with a sheepish expression. "Sorry... Do you mind if I smoke? I'm a little wound up," she said as she pulled a pack of cigarettes from her purse.

"Hell no, baby," said James. "You go right ahead and get comfortable. Besides, it's kind of sexy."

Lauren lit a cigarette and drew hard on it, inhaling deeply. Her pussy was so wet that it felt like she had peed herself. Here she was in a smoky lounge, surrounded by men who were here for one reason only - to fuck her senseless. Her husband was waiting at home for her, knowing what she was about to do. She took another drag and exhaled slowly, surveying the men. Suddenly a feeling of confidence and power filled her. She was calling the shots, and tonight was about her pleasure. About her being properly filled by a thick cock. She finished her drink, and a nearly imperceptible signal from Robert had another before her almost instantly.

"So gentlemen," she purred. "Would it be safe to assume that you find me attractive?" She made smoldering eye contact with each of them, ending with James and blowing a stream of smoke towards his face. There was a general chorus of "Yes", "Absolutely", and "Hell yeah" that went around the table. She continued, "Would it also be safe to assume that you have obtained a room at this fine hotel?"

"You know we did, Lauren," answered Robert quietly. "I didn't know if this was going to be a get-to-know-you, or more, but the Boy Scout motto is to 'be prepared'. I think they also say something about helping others in need, and from the emails we had, I believe you may fit that description."

They continued a sexually charged banter for about a half an hour more, which was enough time for Lauren to finish a third drink and a few more cigarettes. Finally, she felt relaxed enough to press onward. At her request, the group stood and moved toward the lobby of the hotel.

**********

"It's fucking huge," Lauren whispered, gazing at Marcus's thick black cock. It was easily a foot long and nearly as thick as her enormous dildo. "I didn't realize they made cocks this big."

"There aren't many," Marcus admitted. "When I was a kid, the doctor told me I was something like 1 in 15,000. But baby, this is New York City. That still means there are about 500 of us running around. Of course," he laughed, looking around at the other men as they stripped, "You got four of us here, so that's kind of like a monopoly on your part."

Lauren reached out to touch the thick member. It felt amazing in her hand: warm, smooth, and pumping with blood. Her pussy was so wet by now that her juices had soaked through it and were leaking down her legs. She could actually smell herself in the air. The ride in the elevator hadn't helped much in that regard. The men had taken turns groping and kissing her. She had simply closed her eyes and let it all happen, not caring which was which. She had rubbed some of their cocks through their pants and been suitably impressed, but that was nothing compared to seeing the live naked flesh.

Soon, all of the men were standing nude in front of her. They were all in terrific shape and none had a cock smaller than 11", so there was no shame or hiding away. These men were all entirely confident in their bodies and felt no awkwardness in being naked around each other.

Still stroking Marcus gently, she surveyed the other men. Robert's cock, she had seen from his photos. It was equally impressive in real-life - thick, long, and delicious looking. Alex, the other white man, had an 11" tool that looked like it was simply made for fucking. Where some of the other men had dicks that would outright scare away some women, Alex was just enough smaller that those same women would give him a shot, and then realize when he was halfway inside them that they had never imagined anything so big penetrating their pussies before.

Finally there was James. She couldn't take her eyes off of his prick once it slid into view. He was actually a touch bigger than the dildo. She would have guessed 14", but it could have been more. He was thicker than a beer can. He grinned at her stare. "I have to have my pants custom tailored," he admitted to her.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she gasped. "You've actually put that in someone?"

"Sure," he said quietly. "Lots of times. I'll be putting it in you pretty soon."

Lauren pulled her panties off from underneath her skirt and tossed them aside. Then she unzipped her skirt and slid it from her shapely ass. Finally she simply unbuttoned her silk blouse to expose her bra to the men. Lying back on the bed, she spread her legs widely. I must look like such a slut, she thought to herself. But with the burning heat in her vagina, she didn't care. "Who's first?" she asked huskily.

Marcus, having already been stroked to full hardness, stepped forward and planted the mushroom-head of his phallus against her slick opening. "You ever fuck a black man?" he asked quietly. She shook her head no. "You have now," he grinned, pressing his girth into her. She moaned loudly as he penetrated her. His dick felt like a steel pole moving inexorably towards her cervix. Finally it was all inside of her and she whimpered with pleasure from the hyper-sensation. Voices murmured around her, but she had difficulty making out the words.

Marcus's lips moved above her face. Finally she understood him. "The boys want to know if you want us all on you at one time, or if you want to pull a train."

"All," she whispered. "Give it to me."

And they did. Lauren closed her eyes, the better to enjoy the incredible sensations that her body was experiencing. She felt the friction of a cock sliding inside of her, fucking her relentlessly, slamming her ass to the mattress. She took dicks in each of her hands, rubbing and stroking them, sliding her fingers across the meaty heads. One after another, the men alternated using her mouth. Some kissed her, slipping their tongues across hers. At other times, she felt the head of a cock slip between her lips and travel as deeply into her mouth as she could handle. The men were gentle with her, always sensing how much she could take, and never once did one of them go so deeply into her mouth that she gagged. But simply stretching her mouth around that thickness was challenging for her, and she loved it.

Hands and mouths descended on her breasts. She felt her nipples being pulled and sucked like little lollipops. Strong fingers squeezed her tits, pressing them together and working the flesh like a masseur.

Most of all, she felt the welcome invasion of her cunt. Each man fucked her long and hard, and although their strokes and their motions varied, the feeling of overwhelming fullness never wavered. Except in those brief moments when one man slipped out and was rapidly replaced by another, she was constantly stretched in the most amazing way. In the way she had desperately wanted, and had sought with her huge dildo. But this was so much better, she knew now, having a real man thrusting away between her legs. She felt deep shocks and shudders wracking her body and dimly heard voices speaking around her, as if she was halfway in another dimension from their source.

"Damn, look at this chick go. She's losing her fucking mind."

"It's like she's having one big orgasm."

Lauren faintly realized that in fact, she was having one big orgasm, or so it seemed. The ecstasy had grown so intense that she was unable to distinguish the times when she came from the times when she was not coming. Her entire body was one giant nerve that led directly to her pussy, and it was being stimulated by a million volts of pleasure all at once. In fact, such was her condition that it was only when James lay across her and pressed his legend-making prick into her well-fucked hole that she had a new reaction. And that was simply a long, low groan. As he pushed his dick into her straining pussy, Lauren cried, "Oh my God...oh my God yes..."

Then her awareness was filled with nothing but the pleasure of this mammoth dick wedged inside of her, striking her deepest depths and piercing them, spreading her slit until the lips were blazing from the intrusion. She felt his thrusts accelerate and feebly tried to lift her hips to meet him. Her voice rose in rich screams of pleasure as he hammered her with his tool.

Suddenly it was over. The pressure in her vagina was gone, although she felt a gaping vacancy between her legs. Her skin was tingling and her muscles felt weak.

"Lauren, open your eyes."

She tried to respond, slowly, and after the command was repeated twice more, her eyes fluttered open and gradually focused on the face before her. It was Robert, fully dressed. The others had already gone. She smiled weakly, pressing her hand down onto her pussy. It came away sticky and covered with semen.

"Your husband said you were on the pill, and you didn't ask us to use condoms," Robert explained, noting her surprise. "But we're all thoroughly checked out." She nodded wearily, feeling the stream of come leaking slowly from her overfilled gash.