Giving Lauren More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't do a DP on me," she pouted.

"Us - double penetrate you?" Robert laughed heartily. "Baby, you're an amazing fuck, and you can take a right-big dick, but thinking like that is just going to get you injured. You ought to have your husband and one of his friends take care of you for that." She nodded, realizing he was probably right.

Robert kissed her gently, tasting her sweet tongue. "We'll be happy to fuck you again any time you want. You know how to reach me." Then he was gone.

Lauren heard the hotel door click shut behind him and sighed softly. She supposed that she would have to get cleaned up and go home sometime soon, but she just wanted to lie there a bit longer. Then she felt a weight press into the bed next to her. It was Mike, and he was naked.

"How long have you-" she began.

He hushed her. "I just arrived. Robert called after they were finished, said you were out cold. He told me where to come meet you." He looked down at her widely gaping cunt with its river of come pouring out. "Well, was it what you needed?"

Lauren grinned hugely. "Yeah. I loved it. Are you okay?" she asked gently. After all, she really did love him.

Mike chuckled. "Sure. Actually, I fucked Andrea twice tonight, so I'm feeling pretty good."

At that, Lauren burst into laughter. "What a fucked up marriage we have," she pointed out. "But I think it could work." Mike nodded. "So, do you want to fuck your sloppy slut of a wife?" she inquired primly.

He pretended to think about it for a moment. "Well, I don't know if you'd really feel me right now. But," he went on, turning around so that his head was near the foot of the bed, "We could always use our mouths on each other."

He climbed over her and let his cock touch her mouth. She smelled Andrea's pussy on him and smiled, then opened her lips and took him deeply in. Meanwhile, his tongue descended on her messy, sweet cunt and he began to suck her as well. Their 69 lovemaking was long and gentle and they slowly built each other up to one final, peaceful orgasm of the night, each swallowing the other's juices. Then they kissed and slept, knowing that things would be fine between them and accepting the new lifestyle that had revitalized and perhaps salvaged their relationship.