Giving Me What I Desired

Story Info
He finally fucks me the way I desired.
800 words
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
621 Followers

This one night he finally decided to give me what I wanted. I been after him about wanting it to be rougher and more demanding. I have been reading a lot of stories involving domination and submission. Some of the stories that involved being called demeaning names while being forced to gag on a dick was especially arousing. So much so that before I realized it my fingers was down between my legs fingering my wet juicy pussy as I continued to read. My orgasm was so intense, that I wondered how it would feel if it was really being done to me. To be called a slut or a nasty girl as I attempted get that full length down my throat.

We were getting ready for bed, and as I was getting in he stopped me by saying that's not where I belong. I was a bit confused as to what he was talking about. He pointed in front of him and told me to get on my knees. With that order, I felt a jolt of lust go through me, and I immediately complied. I proceeded to first lick his length up and down and then swirl my tongue around his head. He stopped and said that's not how I want it. He grabbed my head and pushed me all the way down until my lips was feeling the prickly pubic hairs at his crotch. I started to gag a bit, and he told me suck it like the nasty bitch that I was. I was getting more and more wetter as he starts to fuck my mouth. I was moaning around that thick piece of meat that was being shoved down my throat. I started to finger myself, and making sure I was rubbing lightly on my clit in the process.

He then pulls his dick out of my mouth you can the string of saliva that came from my mouth and trailed down to his dick and balls and onto the floor. He rubbed that spit and precome covered dick all over my face. The smell of our combined fluids was strong and so arousing to me. He was telling me that he knows that's how I like it, to be covered in his scent, and to now lick and suck his balls. I whimpered as I stuck my tongue out to lick his hairy balls and then suck first one, then the other in my mouth. Above me I could hear his light moaning, and I felt so happy that I was giving him pleasure. I went back to fingering myself, but after a few minutes he pulled away and told me to get into position. I knew what this means. I went back towards the bed and proceeded to get on all fours and bringing my ass up. It was very quiet in the room and I could hear him stroking himself up and down, and just admiring my form. But then there was a loud smack, and I gasped and tensed up. He had smacked me on my ass. "You didn't think I would see you pleasuring yourself," Smack, I moaned out loud as his hand came down again. "rubbing your clit" Another smack was heard in the room and my pussy juices was dripping down my thighs by now. "I didn't say you could touch my pussy" That last smack was harder than the others and I groaned out loud.

He rubbed my ass, which was hot and throbbing from his hands, and then without any warning he pushed his hard dick inside me. That hard-unexpected thrust pushed me further down so that only my ass was in the air. He got so deep, and I felt that pinch of pain which became pleasure inside me. It was enough to have me coming all over his dick, and as he was fucking me he would say, "You are such a nasty bitch, you love this dick deep all up in you" I moaned out yes. He grabbed my hair to pull me in an upright position and continued to fuck me. He was licking and sucking on my neck and he whispered in my ear to play with his pussy while he fucked me. My pussy was so wet that you can hear it as I started playing with myself, even trying to insert a finger alongside his dick. That set off another climax and I tighten around him so hard that he abruptly just started coming inside me. He groaned as we both fell back down to the bed. Me laughing because it was kind of unexpected. He normally lasts longer than that, so in a sense I felt pride as well that I could make him lose control like that.

Prcious1
Prcious1
621 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Carol(Col)

Hey Carol, it's wonderful to meet the wife of the husband and wife duo (^_^). I love the fact that you are both up here listening/reading different audios and stories. That let's me know that you both are committed to keep that spark going in the bedroom together. I also love the fact that you two are into my favorite things. The name calling gives me that added kick of naughtiness and arousal. I think I know why you are so proud when Col calls you a slut. You really pushed him to that point of arousal and being turned on, he can't help but call you that. That would make me proud and I would continue doing what's pushing him there or add more. See how creative he can get with the name calling when I dig deep.

You are very adventurous and brave Carol for walking around with Col's writing over your body, not knowing if someone is going to notice or not. And if they do notice would they say something? Would you stare at them and wonder what kind of thoughts are running through their mind? Anyway before I turn this into a story or something else lol let me say thank you for taking the time out to leave some good feedback and letting me be a part of keeping your sex life exciting.

Colin PearceColin Pearceover 5 years ago
What I desire...

Hi Prcious1, After your comments on Col's feedback about not having couple's listening to you before I thought I'd write something this time. We enjoy some rough play too. We call each other demeaning things during sex - Col tells me I'm a cock sucker, I call him a filthy lecher. Col only tells me I'm a slut if he is really, really turned on, but I am proud when he does. Sometimes Col writes demeaning things on my body like. bitch, or Col was here, or I fucked Carol. I walk around with this on me, nervous someone will find out but horny at the same time. Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Got me going. Good Short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Raw and sensual at the same time. Well written. And I liked the ending as well. Her attitude was delightful.

Thank you

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Off the Deep End Pt. 01 I found her online and got obsessed. Then I found her...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Painful Correction A manipulative professor takes advantage of girl in need.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail Shelly goes in for a photoshoot and comes out a slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Surprise Submissive Weekend Pt. 01 The start to a surprise weekend of serving her master.in BDSM
Submitting To My New Life Ch. 01 Her first steps to a life of complete submission.in BDSM
More Stories