Giving Mom A Tattoo

Story Info
A simple tattoo peaks moms interest.
4.7k words
4.33
246k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers

Hi I'm mark and I'm going to tell the story about the time I gave my mom a tattoo for her birthday. At the time I was twenty-four and my mom Sarah was turning forty. We lived together in a nice apartment in the city and had a wonderful relationship. Some may be wondering what a twenty-four year old man was doing living with his mother but for us it just seemed natural. It had always just been the two of us and as we both got older, even through collage and starting out in the work force, it always just felt right.

We were very close, as you might guess, and had a lot in common. I played football in high-school and while I wasn't bad it didn't land me a scholarship or anything like that. What it did do though was develop a deep love for the game, and that was one thing that mom and I shared. She loves football as much as I do and we watch together all the time.

We both lived our lives and had our relationships. We were always very open and honest, but gave each other the utmost privacy and therefor had very few awkward moments. The few awkward moments we did have centered around our minimal sixteen year age difference. There were a couple of times that I dated one of her co-workers and once mom had dated someone I knew from collage. Even though he was a few years older than me it still felt weird.

I'm almost a tall guy at a towering 6' even, with a fit, if slightly soft 190 pound frame. I keep my brown hair neatly cut and parted and everyone seems to love my green eyes. I dress pretty simply, normally with jeans and a shirt, depending on the situation. I have several tattoos and pierced ears, twice on the left, to round out my look. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Mom on the other hand is a simple beauty and when she smiles you can't help but smile with her. She has straight, light brown hair, that flows to her shoulders, with light brown eyes as well. She is a slender 5'4" and i don't dare guess her weight. She wears a C-cup for all the breast lovers and a nice little cherry of an ass when she wears tight jeans. She also has pierced ears but unlike me, no tattoos.

With her fortieth birthday upcoming I knew I needed to do something really special. That is when I came up with my tattoo idea. I figured she could break out of her shell a bit and hell, even if she didn't like the idea I could use it for myself and get her something else.

On the day of moms party we had a small family get together at my grandparents home and it was really a good time. To my relief mom liked all of her gifts, including mine, and was smiling the whole time. It just melts the heart to see her smile. After we got home she told me that she had plans to go out with her girlfriends and made plans with me for tattoo shopping the next day.

Moms night out with the girls was always interesting, as she had a pretty diverse group of friends. Most of them were nurses, like her, but besides that they seemed to have very little in common. Mom just had a way of bringing people together. That night they took her out drinking, and dancing, then they went to see the male strippers before more drinking and dancing.

Mom told me all about her night as a nursed away her hangover and we casually watched the early game on T.V. She apologized for being so hung over and canceled out tattoo shopping trip but i told her it was no biggy and we just spent the day lounging and watching football.

It was Tuesday that I was surprised at work with a text that mom wanted to meet me after work to go look at some designs. Apparently she was a little more excited than I thought. When I got to the tattoo place she was already there and we spent hours looking at sheet after sheet of possibilities. We both thought the a small sexy design on the ankle would be best for her fist one but she was really enjoying the process, and I have to admit that I enjoyed it too. I think we looked at every design in the place. We also watched a tattoo being given and a tongue getting pierced. She really winced at that one.

The next day I was surprised again with another text at work. Mom was really getting into this and wanted to try round two at another parlor. I had never been to this one and we showed up together after a quick bite to eat. It was much larger and far more open. All of the chairs were on the main floor with work being done with the exception of one private stall for more intimate areas and/or shy customers. It looked extremely sanitary and safe, but more importantly mom actually chose a one of a kind design that had been drawn by one of the shops artists. We made an appointment and were on our way. My gift certificate was for the other place but, like I said, it was no big deal because I could still use it for myself.

Mom was so funny for the rest of the week. Like a giddy little school girl in her excitement for the adventure to come. When Saturday rolled around mom looked really good. She wore those tight jeans with some short pumps and a form fitting t-shirt with extra short sleeves and vertical stripes in the fabric that showed off her curves. Mom could really look good when she wanted to, and I guess she wanted to look extra good for her big day.

When we got to the parlor they weren't quite as busy as they had been before, only two other customers. We went right in for our appointment and twenty minutes later mom had a sexy rose design on her left ankle. You could tell it hurt her a little as he was doing it but she just glowed with joy.

Other customers were begin to come in and as I was paying, mom really got a surprise. One of the female customers shed her top right in the middle of the floor and sat waiting for her piercer. She was a younger girl, maybe twenty or so, with decent little titties and not an ounce of shyness.

"Is she getting a tattoo on her tits?" mom whispered into my ear.

"Both nipples pierced," moms tattoo artist answered her question for me.

"Can I watch?" she inquired with eyes wide. She really was like a little school girl.

"You have to ask her and Carl, but I know he don't mind and it sure looks like she enjoys the attention." he answered and motioned mom over toward the piercer Carl.

Everyone was agreeable and mom watched wide-eyed as Carl prepped, pierced, and bandaged the girls cute little A-cup titties.

As soon as that girl walked away mom went to Carl and asked, "Can I be next?" Then she looked back at me as sort of an after thought, "You don't mind, do you, it will only take a little longer."

"whatever floats your boat mom," I answered, "but are you sure?"

"Oh yeah I'm definitely sure," she said, then turned to Carl, "can we do it in there though," pointing to the private room, "I'm not quite as open as that girl was."

"No problem, that's why we have the room," Carl answered, "Just give me a minute or two to get set up and I can fit you in right now."

Mom was on cloud nine and I have to say that I was a bit shocked. Mom excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she came back it was quite clear what she was doing in there. There was no hiding the fact that my mother was now bra-less and quite excited as her nipple stuck out like beacons from her form fitting white shirt.

"Come on in," Carl was ready at the door.

"Good luck mom," I said with a smile.

"oh no," she said, "you're coming with me." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me. "Please, this is going to hurt. Hold my hand for me," she pleaded and I went along even if it did seem really weird.

When we got into the private room mom wasted no time shedding her shirt, freeing her amazing tits, and climbing into the chair. Although her grip on my hand was tight and she only let go long enough to lose the shirt she was clearly ready to get this going.

"Wow mom I don't know what you're so shy about," I said without even thinking, "you're tits are tons better than that other girls."

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one," added Carl.

"You really think so?," mom asked, looking down at her chest.

"Oh yeah," I replied, with a half smile and a raised eyebrow.

"Then what the hell are we doing in here?" she asked. and without missing a beat she dropped my hand, grabbed her stuff, and was out the door.

I adjusted my wood, causing Carl to chuckle a bit, before we both followed mom out onto the main floor.

Mom took my hand again although not as tightly this time with her new found confidence and Carl set to work. He did a great job and mom even let him photograph them for his album before bandaging her newly pierced nipples.

After mom put her shirt back on and I paid she thanked me enthusiastically and threw her arms around me for a hug before she almost fell back.

"Holy crap I'm gonna have to be more careful, those puppies are sore," she said hunching over, cupping her tits.

"Yeah I imagine they will be for a few days at least miss wild child," I chided her nudging her side before I put my arm around her for the walk to the car.

By this time we were ready to eat again, but we just hit the drive through and headed home. Conversation was pretty light and had plenty of boob references sprinkled throughout. I figured that would last a couple days until the novelty of it wore off, but it was pretty cool to think of my mom having pierced nipples.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful but the next morning was met with yet another unexpected twist. Mom woke me up wearing her robe still. Like I said before we were close but respected each others space so this was a little out of the ordinary.

"Mark honey, I'm sorry to wake you but I need your help," she said, and as she opened he robe, "They hurt and I need you to help take the bandage off. Please."

What a sight. My mom was sitting on my bet with her tits out that I saw for the fist time yesterday, in basically only her panties and a robe over her shoulders, and small bandages over each nipple. Of course I was half asleep in my boxers with killer morning wood and couldn't take my eyes off moms tits.

"Sure mom, no problem," I said still groggy. "Do you want me to get dressed first?" I asked.

"No sweety I want to take a shower, so could you take them off now and then get dressed?" mom replied, cupping her breasts pushing them toward me a bit.

So I swung my legs out of bed, hoping my boner wouldn't poke out through my boxers and gently started peeling the bandage off my mothers sexy nipples. The first one was a little awkward but for the second one I had her let go and cupped it myself with my left hand while working the bandage with my right. I don't think my wood was from morning anymore.

"Thanks baby," mom said as she kissed my cheek and got up to go shower. Just as I was about to pull my dick out for what was sure to be a quick tug mom stopped and added, "don't run off anywhere either, I may need your help cleaning them and bandaging them afterward OK." Then she was gone.

I did end up having a quick tug, imagining my moms tits in a way I'd only seen a few sets before. Man I was glad I got her that tattoo.

After that I got dressed for a Sunday at home and read up a bit on the aftercare so that I would know what to do when the time came. Just as I was finishing up mom came waltzing in completely topless with her wet hair pulled back and another pair of tight jeans on. Needless to say I was herd again.

"Well buddy-boy are ya ready to play with moms tits again?" she asked giggling.

"Yeah silly-girl, grab the soap and meet me at the kitchen sink," i told her, "i think it will work best if you drape them over the edge."

She did what I told her and hung them over the sink while I soaped up first one, then the other. I think she liked it even with the soreness because her nipples stiffened and I swear I heard a light gasp or two. I then rinsed them off and patted them dry.

"All done," I stated, "no need for bandages any more. Just twice a day cleaning for a few days and once a day for a while after that."

"Well that was easy enough," mom smiled, "You don't mind helping do you?" she asked, "at least for the first few days, I don't want to get infected or anything, and besides you wouldn't pass up an opportunity to grope on these would ya?" she was teasing me again.

"You just wait young lady, if you keep teasing me when those things heal I'm just gonna grab those rings and give 'em a good tug," I poked back.

"You wouldn't," she gasped laughingly, "just for that I vow to never wear a bra around the house again. You will be constantly tormented with your mommas nipples that I know you find oh so sexy."

"You do what you gotta do ma, and hell yeah I find your nipples sexy, your sexy from head to toe and always have been. I'm not afraid to say it either. I may be your son but I'm a man too, and sexy is sexy, mom or not. Since you're in a teasing mood you should know that I'm about to go rub off number two already for the day in honor of those sexy little numbers there."

"TMI baby TMI," she laughed as we both headed to out separate rooms. "And they're not little FYI," she added for good measure.

We were both true to our words and I tugged out another sloppy load and she went bra-less for the rest of the day.

The next few days were all like that with me washing moms nipple twice a day and us playfully but innocently flirting back and forth. It wasn't all fun and games though. We did have some serious discussion about the appropriateness of the situation but decided we were fine and that all would go back to normal soon.

The last time that I was to clean moms nipples for her we were joking around about how we were going to miss it and how much closer we were and all that and I just had to ask mom something I'd been fighting from day one. I had jerked off thinking of moms tits dozens, maybe even a hundred times, in the short period that this had been going on but each time I had not thought about what we were doing but about what I wanted to do with her. It wasn't sex, but it wasn't appropriate for a mother and son either. At this point I didn't care. I was going to ask her.

I was drying moms tits for the last time when I did it. Absently I even cupped her breasts in my hands as I spoke. "Mom," I said, my stomach was in knots, "This has been nice and all, but there's something I want to ask you. It's really not appropriate but I'm going to ask anyway."

"Go ahead honey, what is it," she said with concern.

"Your breasts are great and I have a bit of a fetish," I started but mom interrupted me.

"Honey I don't think liking tits is a fetish," she smiled trying to lighten my mood, "I think it's called being male."

"Listen mom it's more than that." I continued "When you're completely healed I want you to let me tie your tits up and photograph them." There I said it, it was out and I was relieved.

"Tie them up, what do you mean?" mom asked.

"Here go get dressed and I will show you," I told her. I gathered my rope and some pictures of another women who had let do it to her.

We sat on the couch. I noticed mom still had no bra which was a good sign although my confidence was still low. "I would use this rope or one similar to it and firmly wrap it around each breast and tie it in the middle, like this," I explained showing mom the rope and the photos as I did.

Mom was awestruck. "Her tits are purple, did she like it or was this just for you?" she asked, "does it hurt?"

"It can hurt some but we both enjoyed it very much," I recalled, "I wouldn't photograph your face so if the pictures were ever lost no one would know it was you, and you know I would never hurt you. I love you far too much for that."

"I know you do honey, and I trust you completely. If I ever let someone do anything like that to me it would be you, I'm just not sure." she said, "You think about doing this to my tits when you jerk-off?" she asked.

"From the very first time," I admitted, still hoping there was some chance she would change her mind.

"And this gets you off?" mom asked, "you don't have sex with them?"

"Well of course with you I wouldn't but yeah with other women I have," I answered honestly, "with them it was a form of intense sexual foreplay but with you it will be more like foreplay for all who follow. In my minds eye I will most likely see your tits on any woman I fuck from here on out whether you do this with me or not." I added that last part and instantly thought I had gone too far.

"Would I have to be naked like she was?" she asked, "what is her name?"

"Her name is April mom," I said, "and we still see each other from time to time. Of course you wouldn't have to be naked. You can wear whatever you want. In my fantasies you wear jeans."

"Yeah topless in jeans is pretty sexy isn't it," mom was smiling again. "OK baby I will do this for you. When I'm all the way healed."

I was ecstatic. "Thank you mom thank you," I said hugging her tightly, "You're awesome mom. I have to go jerk off now," I added heading toward my room.

"Oh gawd," mom laughed. She later told me that she had to go get off too, and that her pussy was so wet it looked like she pissed her pants.

It seemed like it took forever but other than that things were pretty normal while mom healed up. The only time anything was at all out of the ordinary was when mom would bring something home to make that special day even more special. She wanted to have special rope just for her, so one day she brought me some rope. Another time she brought home a massage table for her to lay on. I have to admit that was a great idea. Finally she brought more rope and explained that this was for her arms. She wanted me to tie her arms to the side of the table before I did her breasts.

Then she said it. "It's time baby," she said, "Friday after work I will be waiting for you."

It was only Tuesday and she was torturing me. I hadn't seen her tits since the last time i cleaned her nipples but she never wore a bra at home and during that last weak she made sure I saw her twice. Man she was a cock-tease and I was loving every second of it.

Friday came and work flew by. When I got home mom was waiting just like she had said. She had her hair pulled back with no top. Her nipples stood proud with their rings shining in the candlelight. Her cherry ass wrapped in those tight jeans sat patiently on the edge of her massage table. The room was warm but mom had goosebumps. She was nervous.

I walked past her to my room like nothing was different, just another day. I quickly took my cloths off and put on only my soft white terrycloth pants.

I approached her from behind. She was a goddess my mother. I gently released her hair from its tie and let it flow onto her shoulders, laying the tie on the side table. I placed my hand between her shoulder blades and allowed her to lie gracefully back. She adjusted slightly on the table. Circling the table I handed my mother the end of one rope. She held it as I wrapped it around her arm and a perfectly placed side board on the table. I bound first one then the other being careful not to cut off circulation.

I stood staring, drinking in her beauty. Her hair was fluid, eyes like jewels. The flesh of her face glowed and her breasts. Her breasts rose and fell with each baited breath. Her back arched and her belly flattened above her tight jean cover ass. What did her pussy look like under that bulge in her pants, that secret remained. My mother had painted the toenails of her lovely feet dangling elegantly below her table. The candlelight was perfect, my mother had thought of everything. No words were spoken. I ached.

It was time. I picked up the rope and again approached my mother. Her breath was short. I touched her breast and she breathed in sharply. I paused, not breaking my contact. My erection was steel but I would not have her, I must focus. The first wrap deep under my mothers left breast then another and another. I slowly crossed over. Three tight wraps for the right breast as well. I crossed over again and again wrapping mom the rest of the way in a figure eight pattern ending between her lovely breasts. They were turning a lovely purple. We had scissors close by just in case. We wouldn't need them.

Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers
12