Giving My Ass to a Wealthy Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers

"Tell me something, Claire," he said slowly, "Have you ever been to the French restaurant on 8th? They always fantastic reds. I couldn't pick up the one I tried there but I hoped this was ok. What do you think?

"No, I've never been. And yes, this one's great! Light, not to acidic. I like it!" I was nervous but Jake was easy to get along with and though I was filled with anticipation, he kept talking to make me feel at ease, telling me about something silly someone had done at work.

He stood close to me and soothed me with his voice but I was burning up. I couldn't think straight! I was giggling and fumbling over my words every time he asked me a question and soon enough he had his left hand on my ass and his right hand just below my breast.

He looked me straight in the eye. "I can tell you're nervous, Claire, but I am going to take care of you as much as you take care of me. Understand?" the hand on my breast started moving down, to my thigh, then inward. I could feel myself breaking. I nodded my head rapidly.

"Have you ever had any experiences with a man?" his hand was moving up, grazing my stiffening cock.

"Nn-no. Not really?"

"Not at all? or not really?"

"There was.. there was one thing that happened. When I was a college freshman."

"Tell me about it, Claire."

I liked how he kept calling me Claire. It made me feel safe. "Well, it was barely anything. It was one night after a party. I was at my friend Andrew's apartment—in his room and we were really drunk." Jake was rubbing my dick beneath my panties now. My breath had quickened as he held me tight.

"Keep going."

"I think he had done some things with guys before. Maybe. But we always went after girls together. Anyway. I was going to stay there at his place for the night so I didn't have to take a taxi home. But in the dark, he came up and sat next to me and started talking to me. I was on the couch and he started petting me and kissing my neck. I didn't stop him. He started rubbing my chest, then between my legs. Then he unzipped my pants. I didn't stop him." I was insanely worked up now, thinking about it, and being stimulated like that. Jake's hand was warm and firm, moving up and down my cock.

I continued, "He just... just kinda knelt down next to me and put his mouth onto me. I remember... it was surprising how soft he was. How soft his mouth was. Different from how girls did it. He was just... taking care of me. Like, gently and slowly. I was really drunk though and I think I came quickly."

"In his mouth?"

"Yeah. I didn't realize I was going to. I was emb—oooh, Mr. Hammond! I was embarrassed but he didn't say anything about it. He didn't mention it after, either."

"Do you ever think about it? Wonder what it might feel like to do that for someone?"

"Yes, I... I..." I knew what he wanted and my mouth was watering to give it to him. I dropped to my knees, slid my hand between his legs and nuzzled his groin with my nose. I could feel his heat radiating into my face and palm. I need to see his cock. I frantically undid his belt and yanked down his pants and boxers in one rapid motion. His shirt hung over his cock but it sprang up, thickening, lengthening. Kaitlin wasn't kidding! Even semi-erect he was almost twice my thickness. But his shaft was smooth and he was shaved except for a neatly-groomed bush around at the base of his shaft, mostly on top. I looked up into his eyes what must have been a look of shock because he burst out laughing.

"What do you think, cutie? Think you can handle it?"

I nodded nervously and cupped his balls. God, I thought, even these are massive. I hefted his meat up to my mouth. "Mr. Hammond... Jake... you're..." a lot bigger than I am, I was thinking.

"Just do your best, Claire. I'll be right here guiding you through it." I planted my lips on the tip of his head. It pulsed against me and had an electrifying musky scent. "And believe me, Claire. You'll be addicted to cock before you leave here."

I moved forward onto him, taking my first mouthful of cock and relishing the sensation. Jake let out a deep, satisfied groan and I slid my lips further down his shaft and fondled his balls with my fingertips.

I couldn't take more than half of it into my mouth initially but that wasn't going to stop me! Relaxing my jaw, I bobbed onto his cock as it lengthened, egged on by his groans of pleasure. With my right hand, I fondled his big, warm balls or pumped his shaft while grasping his firm ass cheek with my left hand.

"Gooood girrrrl" he growled. He had started to pull my head into him with his hands and thrust toward me with his hips. It was slightly disorienting and made me salivate everywhere, including onto my chest and bra but I absolutely loved that I was getting him off. "Claire you're a natural! A natural cockucker." I'm doing a good job! He likes my mouth! It was getting me off too. My cock was rock hard underneath my silk panties and each time he pulled my head deeper into his cock, I couldn't help whimpering. I wanted it all! It was too big though, I still couldn't take it. Pulling away with a pop as his spongy head exited my mouth, I gazed up at him. Mr. Hammond. He had tossed away his shirt, revealing his toned body and looked down onto me, fondling and pinching my nipple rudely beneath my dress and bra. This was the man who was going to deflower me—my ass, my pussy. The reality of it was sinking in and I loved it.

I sank his cock back into my mouth, savoring the tart saltyness of his precum as I made a bigger spitty mess on my chest. "Good girl, Claire. That's a good fucking slut." He was thrusting harder now, making me feel like gagging, making me make strange, involuntary animal sounds. His hands had a powerful grip on the back of my head and I could feel him pushing deeper each time. Finally, I felt his bush on my nose and upper lip. I basked in the moment, inhaling deeply and enthralled by his scent. I did it! I swallowed Mr. Hammond's whole cock. I gripped his ass cheeks to keep him from tipping me over. "Thaaaat's it, Claire. Just like that, baby."

He started pumping into me. He's treating me like a slutty ragdoll, using my mouth like a piece of fuckmeat. It was amazing! My cock was trembling and my body felt electrified as I submitted to the rhythmic thrusts of Mr. Hammond's fat cock. I'm the reason he's getting off. I could hear him moaning, the nasty sounds of my throat getting rammed over and over again, and my own helpless gagging. Use me. Use me. Use me, Daddy!

I couldn't help myself: I lifted up the corner of my dress and stuffed my hand into my panties and felt slick spots of moisture. Precum. I started jerking myself frantically, then stuffed my other hand clumsily into the back of my panties and started playing with my ass. If he wants to topple me over by throat fucking me, that's fine. "That's it. That's it you nasty fucking slut, you love this don't you?" he snarled. All I could do was mumble in agreement when I wasn't gagging and drooling. I do love it. Use my throat, fuck it, Daddy!

I could tell I was doing a good job because every now and then he would abruptly yank his cock out of my mouth, exhale deeply, and smack me with his cockhead a few times or push one of his testicles into my mouth. I could tell I got him close to cumming a few times when he did this. He got me to push down my bra and expose my "breasts" for him, rubbing his wet cock all over them and squeezing them with his powerful hands.

With my fingers I collected some of the thick saliva that was flowing onto my chest and moved started smearing it onto my pucker. I collected more and more of it and started pressing my fingers into myself. My anus gave way to one, then two fingers and the sensation sent chills through me. I began to work my fingers deeper, then eventually added more spit and inserted my ring finger into my ass too. I need to stretch myself for Mr. Hammond's thick cock. I want my favorite blue butt plug.

As if reading my mind, he asked, "You brought some toys with you, didn't you, Claire?" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mr. Hammond!" I liked calling him that.

"Let's see what you brought," he said and led me to the room. He was pleased to notice that the cameras were already on because I had been fooling around with myself. As I slipped out of my dress I was pleased to see in his closet mirror that my mascara had become tear-streaked and my makeup had smeared all over my face, just like the cum sluts I'd so loved watching.

When he began looking through my purse, I timidly asked him if he could use my favorite plug on me and eagerly got onto all fours. Getting behind me, he moved my panties aside, dripped a generous amount of lube onto my hole, spread it onto the plug and began pushing it into me. I was proud of my little, hairless virgin hole. After they waxed it this morning, I had bent over on the bathroom counter to marvel at how pretty it looked, a splash of pink enticingly in the center of my dark skin. I dropped my head into the mattress and groaned desperately as he pushed the toy into me. It feels even better with someone else doing it! He steadily moved it all the way into me while rubbing my penis and balls through my panties. Then he tugged and pulled the flared base out of me, making my legs tremble. He pushed it in again.

"You're leaking everywhere, Claire!" I opened my eyes and peered between my legs at my soiled panties. He was right. They were more patchy and dark red from precum than the red the bright were supposed to be and as his hand moved over me and the plug moved in and out of me, I could tell I was dripping nonstop.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hammond. I just can't control it. It feels too good."

"That's good Claire. That's very erotic. I want you to enjoy it. I want you to make a mess. You didn't orgasm recently, did you? "

"No, Mr. Hammond! I was saving it—ungh—saving it for you. I -- ungh -- followed directions even though I wanted -- ungh -- to cum so bad!"

"Good girl." Please keep calling me that. Tell me I'm a good girl. Be proud that you're the first into my little hole. "All right, Claire. I think you're just about ready for your first real cock."

"Yes! I want you, Mr. Hammond. I want you to take my anal cherry." I heard him adjusting to his knees behind me. I looked to the mirror at my side and saw him positioned behind me, his fat cock fully alert and ready to ravage me. I looked just like a porn slut and I loved it. My makeup messy, my hair disheveled, my rump pointed up the air exposed, ready to be plowed by this rich stranger.

I felt his meaty head make direct contact with my sensitive pucker. "Just relax, breathe slowly and push out while I push into you." My heart was racing. I could feel the pressure building and as his head began to enter me, I let out a quivering whimper.

"Wait..." I pleaded. He did not wait, just continued advancing his fat cock head into my anus, then some of his shaft. "Mr. Hammond, I can't..." my voice trailed off. It was no use. He owned me and he knew it.

He let out a gruff sigh of pleasure and moved back and forth a couple inches in then a couple inches out. He lengthened his strokes. It hurt. It didn't feel very good at first, almost like I had to take a huge shit but couldn't. Yet there was something to it, a deep sense of pleasure that began building from within. To make it easier for me, I dropped my head into the mattress and started spreading my ass with both my hands but it only turned him on more. "That's right, you cock slut. Spread your little ass."

I groaned helplessly into the mattress. I don't think even half his cock is in me, I thought but I knew he was going to plow me with the whole thing sooner than I'd hoped. Yet with each stroke, a strange pleasurable sensation was building—similar to how the blue plug made me feel. The pain and feeling of shit is going away, actually. I put one hand on the base of my cock and started rubbing my balls. I shuddered. He felt deeper inside me now than any of the toys.

Suddenly he thrust all the way in, I felt his balls warm against my perineum and I arched my back in shock and let out an animal yelp. He didn't pull back, just remained lodged as far inside me as he could go. I felt his heartbeat throbbing in his cock, in me. Yes— something changed. Yes! Yes! Yes! My muscles relaxed and I surrendered to him. I belonged to him. It still hurt but it also felt really fucking good.

"I'm a good girl." I whispered. He put one hand on my neck as if to choke me and tightened his grip. "I'm your good cumslut girl." He started fucking me. Slowly. Rhythmically. I could feel every inch of his meaty member pull almost entirely out of me, then trust deep back into my bowels.

Again and again and again he reamed me. It threw me into a haze and I could hardly tell what was happening. Pleasure, pain, restraint—I was losing control of my legs, too. They where shaking violently and involuntarily and I simply could not get them to stop. I was bucking against him like an animal in heat, just like that blonde slut I'd watched so many times. Pulling my head out of the sheets, I gazed up into the camera on the desk in front of me. Slap! Slap! Slap! I could hear myself getting violated, my asshole being stretched, my anal canal explored and expanded.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Unghhh—" He continued slamming me harder and faster and though I felt like I was being disemboweled, the waves and waves of pleasure made me lose all inhibitions and I was begging him to fuck me harder, cum inside me, make me scream. When he suddenly pulled out of me, I felt desperately empty and cold so I whipped around and took the length of his cock into my mouth. It had a funk to it—the taste of my own ass, lube and his precum.

"Wait, Claire! You'll make me cum!" He hurried to the bag, grabbed the black dildo and attached it low on his closet mirror. He maneuvered me to the floor and got me to face my ass toward the dildo. "Back into it, Claire. The mirror and I are going to spitroast you" I did what I was told. Mr. Hammond slid his cock into my mouth as I slowly inched toward the closet. My legs were spread wide apart since I was so close to the wall and I couldn't move anywhere. I had a huge rubber cock in my ass and a huge real cock in my mouth. I looked up at him, my eyes wide, my mind scrambled with pleasure, moaning into his meat. I closed my eyes and let myself be dominated again, barely able to hold myself up on my hands and knees. All could hear was the rattle of the closet door, his rhythmic grunts and my own pleasured whimpers.

Before I knew it, he had scooped me up, the dildo falling away from my ass. He carried me to the living room, dropped me back-first onto the couch arm. My ass was in the air, my legs spread for him and my head, below me at the seat of the couch. He fucked me ruthlessly like that, pushing my upper back and neck into the couch. He had pulled my panties off and was jerking my cock with his hand. It looked so little now, relative to his. I knew I wasn't going to last long. "Ever had a cum facial, Claire?"

I shook my head. "Of course not," he said happily, "But now you're going to give yourself your first facial." Yes! I was going to be a nasty cumslut! He was going to jerk me off onto my own face! Positioned like that, I'd nut all over my chest and face and he wouldn't even have to stop fucking me.

"I'm gonna cum already, Mr. Hammond."

"Good girl, Claire. Good girl." Yes, I'm a good girl.

"I'm gonna.. cum really really hard. I'm gonna... oooh. Oh god, oh god! Oooooh! Daddyyyyyyyyy!" I completely lost control of my body, started bucking everywhere and felt stream after stream of warm sticky cum splatter all over my neck, chest, face, hair, everywhere. Spurt after spurt, it felt endless—much more than I usually produce.

Then I felt his cock stiffen inside me and saw his body grow rigid. "Yes, Daddy! Fill me, Daddy!" Mr. Hammond gripped my legs as hard as he could and thrust into powerfully as he roared with pleasure. I could feel his balls empting their contents deep inside my bowels. Thrust after thrust, I felt his warm, thick sperm pumping into me and coating my insides. When he pulled his cock out of me, I felt empty, cold and spent. He went into the bedroom to grab the desk camera and came back with it pointed at me.

"What did you think, Claire? How'd you think you did with your first cock? Did you enjoy being a cumslut?"

"It was unbelievable, I love being your cumslut! My ass really got a stretching and ghhh—" My "interview" was cut short since he had jammed his semi-flaccid cock into my mouth again, this time it was speckled with his own cum. It was bitter. He got me to crawl back into the room so I could see what I cummy mess I was in the mirror and so the camera could record his semen dripping out of my ass from behind while I serviced him orally again. He didn't let me clean up from either the facial I had given myself or from the anal creampie. I have to say I was proud of both, utterly thrilled at the mess I had made.

Mr. Hammond held me comfortably in his arms as we drifted off to sleep, me a sloppy mess. I woke up in the morning light with his semi erect cock grazing against my face. Though I was sleepy, I diligently slurped away at him until he was fully erect. He bent me over the side of the bed and ravaged my ass with a furious lust one more time. Since my ass hadn't tightened back, I allowed the pure submissive pleasure consume as I bucked, twitched and writhed against him, moaning like a dying animal into his sheets.

When I left his apartment in my soiled dress and panties, I had a a fresh creampie dribbling out of my ass, a generous $200 tip, and the knowledge that I had been totally and completely converted into Claire the cockslut. I added Forbidden Springs' number to my speed dial thinking I think I'm ready to make $2500.

shyscholar
shyscholar
198 Followers
12