Giving My Wife a Buzz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss! Yesss! Yesss!" she shouted.

"Lookee here, boys," he said to the others. "I'm fuckin me a horny housewife!"

Something clicked inside Harry. He backed out of the room. Part of him wanted to stay, to see Kathy cum, to see how many men Laura could take. But the word 'housewife' brought him back to reality, and he set off looking for his own wife.

He found Sally in another locker room. Her padlock had been removed, as had her top and skirt. Her black bodysuit had been rolled down and was dangling off the end of one leg. She was on her back on top of one of the benches, with a young guy on top of her, his shirt removed, his trousers round his ankles. His taught, round buttocks thrust themselves at Sally, each time knocking a gasp of air from her mouth. Sally's lovely legs were spread wide and pointing at the ceiling. Her hands played with the hair on the back of his head.

"That's it!" she yelled. "Come on. Come on! COME ON!!" She bit into his neck making him yell, and pick up his speed. "Harder! Come on, harder. Fuck me! Come on, fuck me!"

With a final thrust, the young man emptied himself into Harry's wife. Harry could only stare, shocked and dumbfounded, bemused at what he had just witnessed. He realised that they hadn't noticed him enter the locker room, and that his position between two lockers meant they couldn't see him unless they turned to the side.

As the young man's passion subsided, he turned his head and Harry saw for the first time the face of Nick, Sue's nephew. Nick tried to get up, but Sally held him, her legs and arms wrapped around him. She pulled his face to her, kissing him deeply.

After several moments, she released him. "I haven't finished yet," she gasped. "I need more."

"I don't think I can go again, Sally."

"Ohhh, you must, I need it."

"But, Sally, that's three times tonight."

"That's your stupid fault for tricking me into wearing that bloody thing. Now come on, get hard for me again." Her hips rocked up and down gently, coaxing him, urging him. "Come on, Nicky. For your auntie Sally."

"Oh, god, Sally. I'm sorry, I don't think I can. What about the others?" He reached for his phone.

"The others?"

"Yes. They can do you too."

"Yeeesssss...the others. The others." Sally's hips moved faster.

"Hey," Nick spoke into his phone. "Get in here now."

The locker rook door was flung open and four guys burst in, barging past a dazed Harry as though he weren't there.

At the sight of the four guys, Sally appeared to loosen her grip on Nick, who rolled on to the floor exhausted.

"She looks ready," said one of the guys.

Nick nodded. "Oh yes."

The men lost no time, and Sally was immediately mounted. She gasped in appreciation as a tall black guy inserted himself, her mouth and eyes wide as he pumped her. "Ohh...oh yes, that's good...that's good...so gooood..."

As Nick dressed himself, the others began to strip quickly. One of the guys, a small but well-built rugby player, looked at Harry. "You gonna have a go too? She's been worked up all evening. Sucked me off real good earlier."

"Wha...?" Harry was dumbfounded.

"Ohhhhhhh," screamed Sally, as her lover picked up his pace, skewering her to the bench. "Yesssss...that's it...come on...harder...harder!"

"Look at her tits bounce!" exclaimed another guy, stepping nearer, his huge, hard cock twitching and glistening with precum. Sally's glazed eyes took in the wet meat pole approaching her, her hand reaching out to it. Her lips opened wider, her neck stretching as she took it. "Oh, man, that feels gud." He hi-fived the black guy.

It wasn't long before the black guy began to cum. By now, he was kneeling on the bench, his hands around her hips, thrusting and groaning. Sally's screams were muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her hands waved in the air, search for something to hold on to. Finally, the black buck let go, and he sunk forward on top of her. After a few moments, his deflated cock slipped out, and Harry could see dribbles of white cream oozing out of his wife's freshly fucked snatch.

The black guy rolled off Sally, pulling her on to her side. She was fixed in concentration on her mouthfull, reaching behind him with one hand to pull him to her, cupping and squeezing his full balls with her other.

The small well-built guy now took his place. He slid on to the bench in front of Sally, and deftly squeezed his way under her. He began work on her breasts, sucking them, flicking her nipples with his tongue, moving from one to the other, leaving trails of saliva. With his hand, he worked her clitty, making her loose her grip on her mouthfull, sit back and howl at the ceiling. In the same instance she thrust herself on to his short fat cock, and began riding him with vigour.

"Ohh fuck, ohh fuck, ohh fuck..." she moaned, leaning forward so she could once more feel his warm lips around her breasts, his sharp teeth at her nipples, and return her oral toy to its rightfull place.

The final man stepped behind her, straddling the bench, his pole a thin javelin of at least ten inches. He had smeared this with deep heat rub, and had a thick wad of the cream on his finger. With one hand on the small of her back, he smeared the cream over Sally's exposed asshole.

Instantly her eyes widened, and she began to struggle. Harry knew that she had never consented to anyone going near her back-hole, and the sight of the man's finger entering her tiny brown sphinter shocked him into life.

"What the hell are you doing!" he yelled.

Sally finally caught sight of him. "Harry! Ohh, Harry."

"Who's he?" said deep-heat guy, twisting his finger inside his target, making her gasp.

Nick too finally saw Harry. "It's her husband," he hissed.

"Sorry, man," said deep-heat guy, " but she's just enjoying it, you know?" He withdrew his finger, leaving Sally's anus wide and open. Taking his slender growth, he positioned it at her entrance. "Hold her tight now," he told the well built man, who paused his thrusts, and wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms to her side. "Baby, this gonna hurt. But I promise you'll enjoy it later."

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrgghhhhhhhhh!!"

He berried half his pole. He paused, withdrew, and berried again.

"Nnyyyyyeeeeaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He began gentle thrusting, in time with her lover below her. "That's gud, baby. Relax. Enjoy." He cooed softly into her ear.

"Ohh, god...ohh, god," moaned Sally, her hips matching the motions of her two lovers.

"Fuuucckkyeah!" exclaimed the young man at her head, shedding his white goo over her face, hair and breasts.

The small well-built guy too began his orgasm, his mouth covering her breast, one hand around her neck, the other on the small of her back. Sally' back-hole partner also began his final approach, his hands on her hips, his thighs slapping her buttocks.

"Come on, yesss!" she screamed. "Do it to me! Do it to me! Come onnnnnn...!"

Both men obliged her, their meatpoles filling her with their lovejuice, gutteral groans coming from their lips, as they exploded insider her married cavities.

"That's good, baby, that's good, yesss, that's sure good," he said from her rear-end, as his orgasm subsided. He slipped out of her, and staggered to his feet.

A few moments passed, and Harry tried to clear his head, to balance what he had just seen, with the hard bulge between his legs. Sally had not removed herself from her lover. She continued to straddle the small well-built rugby player, her hips slowly gyrating. Her hands were at his face, kissing him, her tongue darting over his lips, into his mouth.

"Come on," she whispered to him. "More, come on."

"Jesus, lady," he said, pushing her roughly aside. "Give me a break. You're a fuckin' whore. I need a drink."

Sally fell to the floor, landing on her bottom. She threw both arms out behind her, her knees bent. Cum dripped from her red and swollen pussy, her still-gaping asshole, and clung to her hair. Her neck and breasts were littered with red bite marks, and her skin shone with sweat and saliva.

She glanced sheepishly up at Harry, before she gritted her teeth and stood up. She noticed that her black bodystocking was still wrapped around her ankle, and she bent down as if to remove it. But something made her stop. She sat back on the bench, and began to insert her other foot back into the costume. She rolled it up her long legs, stood up, and eased it up over her tummy, covering her breasts, before sliding her arms in. She picked up her top and skirt, and as the men watched, she re-dressed herself.

She walked over to Harry, and grabbed him by the collar. "You fucking bastard have got a lot to answer for!"

"Me? I..."

"You! You should have had the sense to know that something like this would happen. I did. But you wouldn't listen. Just you wait. Is that taxi still there?"

"Hey, lady!" called one of the guys. "You gotta give that suit back. It cost over a hundred!"

Sally glared at him. "You had your fun with it. With me. Consider it payment." She pulled Harry toward the door of the locker room. "Its MY turn to have fun with it. Now, take me home."

Harry thought the taxi ride home was the most memorable he had ever had.

12