Giving of Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers

"I suppose I should appreciate your honesty." I said. Her stabbing comments attacked my male self- image and had the usual arousing impact on me physically. My cock had begun to throb and swell.

"Your hormones are really wired in a strange way." Sara said laughing, "I am convinced if Sue were getting pounded by a ten inch cock right in front of you, you would be hard as a rock and masturbating like a chimp in the zoo. I have to get dressed and be on my way. You know I'm right, or you would not be stiff between your thighs." And she proceeded into the changing room.

As she turned away I moaned softly at the sight of her perfect ass.

At that moment Myrna, completely nude and Maggie walked through the door.

"Maggie, here, has a favor to ask of you, Joe. She has not had any cock for more than two years and watching you and Sara has made her 'horny' as can be. I'll have to call for Sue's permission to use you on Maggie because I promised her no inserting your male attachment into womanly body cavities." said Myrna.

"You have a way of describing sex as if you were talking about animal husbandry" was my retort.

"Joe, Maggie here needs to get laid and Sue has to give the ok!" came back Myrna. "I'm going back upstairs and call Sue to make sure she is cool with this. OK?" Up the stairs she went.

Maggie sat down on a large, leather ottoman on the study side of this huge room, away from the lap pool. She still had on her blouse and (I assume) her bra. She was naked from the waist down. She had nicely shaped legs and a small waist and ass. She was four decades my senior and the sight of her newly shaved pussy caused my pulse to quicken. Her hair was silky soft with a red tinge, and came only to her shoulders.

"I hope you can give me some pleasurable penetration since I was always 'stuffed' by a somewhat larger penis. Melvin has a good deal more than you. If you don't mind my saying" Maggie commented.

The deliberate humiliating words of derision toward my cock had the usual effect with the surge of arousal pushing my erection to greater heights. The tiny helmet swelled and a clear droplet of precum slithered out. I thought to myself how even Maggie knew how to push my buttons.

"Myrna shave your cunt?" I asked.

"Yes" replied Maggie.

"Did you ever shave your genital area?"

"Only when I had my two children." She answered.

"Well, from here you have a luscious, beautiful, inviting puss." I said, "and Melvin must be crazy not to want to be inside of it."

"Melvin is ok; he has problems with his cock. He loves me still." Maggie said with kindness in her tone.

"I, for one, have to get inside of you now." I commented as I got down on my knees in front of her awaiting slit. I quickly extended my tongue and licked her opening from bottom to top. She shivered slightly at my touch and let out a breath. She parted her knees completely, exposing her slightly pink labia. I was surprised there was not a great deal of moisture. I kissed the inside portion of both her thighs, as soft and smooth as one could imagine. Sliding my tongue inside Maggie told me there was more room in her pussy than I was accustomed. Granted, I had not had much experience in filling the inside of a woman's pussy, but I sensed this specific one had been worked over pretty well through the years. I knew, of course, the inside of a woman has a way of accommodating all sizes of the male tool. It was just a thought, but I felt the urge, actually, the need to replace my tongue. Placing my hands underneath Maggie's knees, I lifted each to a position on my shoulders. Rising up from my position facing her parted pussy lips, in one motion I was up and sliding my rigid, drooling cock as deep inside of her as I could manage. For me, there is no sensation on earth to compare with plunging into a warm and wet snatch. Maggie gave out a little yelp and turned to gaze into my eyes. I had not noticed how crystal clear and blue they were. As I began to move my hips and stab deeper inside of her, I tried to establish a rhythm in my stroke. The sensation of my cock caressed by the soft inner walls of her cunt pulsated through every fiber of my being. At that moment, Maggie and I were joined together as if for all eternity. The mutual sharing of each other in complete surrender to pleasure was magnificent.

"Sue says you can go ahead.....Oh I see you are already underway" Myrna said as she entered the room and caught sight of the activity.

Maggie was now moving her pelvis to match my thrusts. Each plunge sent waves of pleasure coursing throughout me. When my 'little head' finally made contact with her cervix it caused her jaw to drop and she seemed to lose some control. Maggie moved her hands down to grab hold of my waist. The look on her lovely face said she was savoring the sensations of being fucked.

I had established a slowly increasing pace with my thrusts. My ball sack was hanging free and swaying with the music of our union. The sound of my sack slapping against her ass contributed to the heat of passion. I was absorbed in extending my full five plus inch cock as deep inside Maggie as I could. The sweat had my hair drenched and lines of perspiration flowed down my chest onto her body, where we were joined. She pressed her heels into my back and pulled her love-hole toward my cock thrusts to receive me as deeply as possible. The sounds of her pleasure from my fucking her cunt only stirred greater sensations of arousal in me. When, after several minutes of passionate banging, Maggie moved her knees outward and dug her fingers into my flesh. He face took on the exquisite expression of a woman about to cum. Her eyes squinted and she was panting with rapid shallow breaths. I wished that she were naked so that I could have seen her hard nipples. In the throes of orgasm she looked deep into my eyes as if our very souls had come together at that moment. Then she gradually started to relax her entire being. Her movement to meet the cock stabbing her warm, soft pussy ceased. It was as if she melted around me. She softly moaned, but she sounded as if she was riding on railroad tracks as my continual pounding motion interrupted her moans. I had to hold her legs in place over my shoulders or she would have slid her feet to the floor, destroying my angle of penetration.

"Can I change positions to help you unload your balls inside of me?" she asked.

"You want me to shoot inside you?" I asked in return.

"Please" she replied.

"Let's move you down on the floor on all fours" I suggested.

Maggie swung her left leg over my head and rolled off of the leather ottoman and down to the soft, thick carpet floor. Her lovely, round ass stuck up in the air as I gently pushed her knees wider to gain access. My erection was strong and eager to resume the festivities. Cock re-insertion was slick and smooth as her wetness had greatly increased. I took hold of her at the crease of her body and leg, on each side. My hips began to gently rock back and forth creating a squish-squish sound. A few moments passed and Maggie Mayhew picked back up on the activity and pushed her pussy toward me. A familiar sensation deep within gave word that an explosion of sperm sauce was imminent.

"Are you sure you don't want me to pull out before I cum?" I struggled to ask Maggie.

"Nope, squirt away" she replied in similar halting fashion, as her breath was being pushed out of her. "Please fill me with your sperm. I want to take it home to Mel." Maggie implored, a strange statement from a woman her age.

She moved her feet on top of my calves and started to push down. Her inner labia tightened around my best buddy, plunging as quickly and deeply as possible. I recall the intensity of my ejaculation, feeling the stream passing through the entirety of my cock shaft. Usually, all focus is on the mushroom head and his vertical mouth. It felt as though my entire internal self was flying out of me into Maggie's love hole. Maggie failed to join me in my moment of ecstasy.

"Glad I could be of service to you, Mrs. Maggie Mayhew." I softly groaned as my center shaft rapidly returned to his tiny, little self and slipped out of Maggie. I sat back on my heals to savor the moment.

She rolled over on her back and propped her legs up on the ottoman.

"I don't want to lose any of my precious cargo; I want Melvin to enjoy some." Maggie said in a whisper.

"I need to take care of some personal hygiene and clean up." said I, as I rose to an unsteady position before wandering over toward the lower level bathroom.

"Be quick about it, you have some other things to do on my list." Myrna said from her front row seat for Maggie's fucking, all the while working her own clit.

After composing herself, Maggie redressed herself and staggered home to Melvin. Apparently, she later told Myrna, she never shared my load with Melvin. Instead, she stripped in front of him and proceeded to spoon the leakage to her own waiting lips.

The rest of the day, still naked of course, I cleaned Myrna's house. Every two hours or so Myrna treated me to her luscious vagina, to lick, suck and enjoy. Food did not enter my mouth until that evening. I ended the day with my face pressed against Myrna's well worked over vagina. Tomorrow, I would be heading home.

Irish1876
Irish1876
22 Followers
12