Giving Special Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her own excitement grew, knowing he was almost to the point of ejaculating. It had been a long time since she had tasted cum, and a very long time since she had felt this horny. With her right hand, she reached down under her skirt, and her fingers pulled the damp crotch of her panties to one side. As she found her swollen clit with her fingers David continued to fuck her face.

“Karen….I’m…gonna…cum,” David said urgently. Karen frigged herself faster, bringing herself to a climax as he erupted into her mouth. Waves of orgasm swept through both of them at the same time. Spasms, moans, trembles, and grunts. They reacted in total unison…connected as one.

She savored the taste of his thick, hot spunk. Tasting it – enjoying it before swallowing. Karen greedily sucked every drop from him as his wilting dick. Then she licked all traces of cum from him as she supported his drooping member with her hand.

“Time to put him back into his nest, so we can get back to class,” she said as she replaced his genitals in his shorts, and zipped up his fly. She made sure he didn’t look disheveled.

As she stood, she reached two fingers into her sopping cunny, and raised them to David’s lips. “Open your mouth, I want you to taste something.” He obeyed, and she inserted her fingertips. “This is a taste what you’re having for dinner,” Karen said. He recognized the taste, and sucked all her juice off her fingers. Moving her lips to his ear, she whispered. “After the workshop, you’re coming to my room, and you’re going to eat my pussy and fuck me until I beg you to stop. Then we’ll go for a late dinner, and come back and do it all over again.”

“Yes ma’am,” David said with a huge grin.

She glanced in the mirror, and re-arranged her clothes before leading him from the restroom back to the afternoon session of the workshop.

12