Giving Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...mmm...mmm," she moaned, grabbing hold of his ears. He rubbed her breasts and lightly stroked her belly as his tongue worked its magic. Is 'cunnilingus' a Wopanaak word?" she asked softly.

Squanto lifted his head up. "What?"

"Don't stop! That feels so amazingly good. I love it when you do that."

"What is 'cunnilingus' may I ask?"

"What you are doing--eating my pussy. How do you say that in your native language?"

He pondered that for a few moments. "Perhaps...hadree succome wo'shwetashine, which means, 'I come to suck your open door.' How's that?"

"Close enough, dude. Now get back to it."

Squanto smiled and returned to worshipping her pussy. He used his incredible tongue enthusiastically, gently flicking here and there. And then he started to suck her clit, pulling it into his mouth momentarily, and then letting it go. Her legs shuddered and her face got flush red.

"Squanto...Squanto....Squanto." Allison purred his name over and over until he brought her to a magnificent mind-blowing climax. His name on her lips turned from barely a whisper to an echoing shout that likely woke a few of his ancestors buried nearby.

Allison pulled Squanto to her and held him tightly for a few minutes, until her quivering and spasms diminished.

"I know Squanto! Lets play 'Cowgirls and Indians.' Guess which you get to be."

Allison didn't wait for an answer. She pushed him on his back, straddled him facing his feet, and lowered herself on him, careful not to tilt too far forward so as to bend his rock-hard cock. As if I could bend a tree trunk. Really. She grinded up and down and back and forth, arching her back. Her thrusts intensified as she leaned backwards and he played with her breasts. "Yeehaw!" she yelled, again and again.

Then Allison twisted around and faced Squanto, keeping him firmly inside her. She leaned forward and kept her crotch close to the base of his rock-hard cock, and gyrated on him hard and fast as his pubic bone pressed against her hot button.

"Do you like that, baby?" she asked as she slithered up and down on his massive, slippery member. "I know I do!" she answered herself as she drove him crazy and herself crazier. "Oh baby! Yeehaw! Yeehaw! Oh baby!"

They both watched her go up and down and in an out. "Do you like the way I ride you, baby? Do you, do you?" she panted as he tweaked her nipples. He just nodded, eyes glassy, his cock feeling ready to explode inside her.

Allison ground her pussy on him until she erupted in ecstasy again, and pulled him up to her in an embrace. It makes it so awesome when there is a big cock inside you, filling you up, making you feel so good, she mused as she lay her head on his chest momentarily, covering his face and body with her now wild blonde curls.

Allison rose up off his throbbing manhood. "I don't want you to spill your seed inside me, Squanto. I didn't bring Trojans." She quickly covered him with her mouth. And I better take some Preven as soon as I get back to the future.

"I love your totem pole, honey. Oh, baby, do I ever." Allison used both hands, and her mouth. He began to thrust his hips forward. She held him steady, and to his amazement got all of him down her throat, nuzzling his bush with her nose.

Squanto found her panties lying on beside the blanket. He bit on them to stifle his cries. Braves did not scream--in pain--or pleasure.

Allison pulled him out of her mouth, talking as she licked the head of his cock, stroking the shaft with one hand, and playing with his balls with the other. "C'mon baby, cum to Allison. Cum in my mouth. All over my face. On my tits. Oh, you're so close. I can feel it. Here you go, honey." She engulfed him totally again.

He spit out the panties and screamed, "Manitoo! Manitoo!" over and over as he gushed and spurted like a volcanic eruption.

She held him in her mouth as he wound down. Finally, she took him out, and held him lovingly, her head on his thigh. "What does 'Manitoo' mean, Squanto?"

"Well, I'm sure something is lost in translation, but it means you give great head. Thank you, Allison. The God of the white man has brought you to me for a brief moment in time. Why, I do not know, but I am grateful." He took the necklace he had made with his own hands from his neck and put it around hers.

"I must go now, Squanto, back to my world," she said softly, rising up off him, cum still dribbling from her chin.

The ring of the alarm pounded mercilessly in her head. Allison kissed him sweetly goodbye as she vaporized in a cloud of bluish smoke.

* * *

"Allison, Allison, wake up!" Her mother had returned to the old house and found her daughter sleeping on the couch.

"I must have dozed off," Allison responded groggily.

"Where did you get that necklace? It looks old. Native American, perhaps."

Allison fondled the necklace and smiled. "It is Native American. Maybe it's some sort of token of gratitude made by an Indian who was there in Plymouth in 1621 for Thanksgiving."

"It is we who should thank the Native Americans, Allison. Our ancestors came over on the Mayflower. An Indian named Squanto showed them how to survive. He taught them how to fish with traps and how to stalk game in the forest,. He taught them to plant and harvest corn. It is Squanto we should thank. The Pilgrims would likely have starved to death without his help."

"I did thank him, Mother," Allison whispered softly.

12