Giving the Demons a Snack

Story Info
Two people feed their demons, sating their darker desires.
1.2k words
4
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time, but it wouldn't be the last.

She wraps her arms around his neck as she looks up at him, letting him know she was his to do with as he would, but he would have to make the first move.

He grabs tight and bites neck at the collarbone, leaving dark red marks. He breaths in deeply, relishing the scent of female and feeling the squirm of her body as she instinctively struggles against his attack.

She moans and grinds against him, moving to suck at his neck weakly, gasping softly.

One hand of his wanders around, exploring her back and ass and legs while the other flies up to grab and yank her hair, "Did I say you could do that?"

She gasps and whines softly, pushing against him gently. "N-no..."

"Good girl" he says as he switches to nibbling on her left ear as his hands pull at her shirt, the fabric crackling as it rips apart, "I hope it's not your favorite."

She giggles softly, not caring about the shirt. She is breathing light and breathy as he nibbles on her ear, one of her sweet spots.

He pulls away just long enough to toss her shirt aside, his fingers trailing up along her stomach as he cups her breasts. His other hand undoes the snap in the back. He suddenly leans forward and bites the nape of her neck, HARD, as he pulls the bra forward and off.

She grins softly, gasping and allowing him to pull the bra off, the sliding her arms under his to clutch as his back, nails digging in slightly.

He grunts with pain filled pleasure, moving to kiss her lips and bite her lower lip sharply as he claws at her back slowly from top to tail, his other hand finding a nipple and pinching and twisting slowly.

She kisses him back, opening her mouth to him and moaning at the bite, slightly pressing into the hand at her breast, and yet arching her back against his hand, dragging her nails sharply down his back.

He moans as he pushes her down toward the floor, guiding her down on her back, pinning her down by straddling her.

She grins slightly, pushing against him, playfully pushing at his arms, kicking softly.

He grabs her hair firmly giving a gentle but assertive tug as he tells her to remove the pants. He tugs harder and slaps her face as she doesn't comply immediately, No more words are spoken though as his lips and teeth find a pert nipple so soft and tasty.

She pulls her pants off and arches against his mouth softly, moaning softly, her nails finding his upper arms.

He pulls back to admire the sight, one hand cups her groin feeling her hot wetness, the other reaching around her throat, both hands squeezing at the same time. She gasps softly and pushes against his hands, harder this time, whining his name, and dragging her nails down his harm sharply, hoping to anger him.

He grabs her arms and pins them, wrists together, over her head. The other hand slaps her face as a loud smack rings out.

She gasps softly, the sting bringing slight tears to her eyes, making them shine softly, and bites on her lower lip slightly, and blinks bright blue eyes up at him innocently before smirking slightly, "That all you got?"

He slaps her again, but this time his hand smacks her pussy, a moist smack this time.

She moans loudly, voice low as she speaks "Now that's more like it." She rubs her pussy against his hand, her head falling back against the floor.

"Oh you are a masochist" he says, as he smacks her pussy three more times; lighter this time but enough to sting. His head sinks to the other nipple and bites harder, happy to know he can leave marks, trying to bite hard enough to draw tiny droplets of blood.

She mutters "I told you so", as she moans softly and writhes underneath him, pubbing her pussy against his hand with each thrust, and presses her chest tighter against his mouth, struggling underneath him half-heartedly.

He pushes the cloth of her panties aside to slide two fingers in roughly, pressing in deep and curling inwards as his thumb presses toward her clit, his mouth varying between biting and sucking and teasing with his tongue.

She moans, struggling against where he has her pinned down, and grinds her pussy down on his fingers.

His hand releases her pinned hands, but clenches it around her throat, squeezing hard, slacking every few seconds to let her breath. His other fingers continue to pulse in and out of her pussy. He growls "beg bitch. Beg for my cock, you slut!"

She moans and whines, whimpering beneath him. "Please! Please give me our cock! Please fuck me! Please!" She grinds against his hand again.

He quickly disrobes and resumes his position, now poised at her wet entrance, teasingly pressing but not going in. He pulls back as she presses toward him. He grins as she whimpers and then suddenly slams home deeply in one move.

She screams his name, shoving against him hard, her hands finding his shoulders and digging her nails in slightly, panting beneath him.

He growls loudly as he moves her claws to his back and grabs her legs and pulls them up to wrap around him. Her talons cause him to go harder and deeper still.

She moans and rocks her hips against his, dragging her nails down his back roughly with one hand, the other digging in, twisting slightly.

He growls deeply and bites her throat, pulling on it and tasting her sweat as he quickens his pace. He braces his feet against the ground and jars her so she is pushed along sliding a bit with every thrust. Just when she thinks he can't go any harder he stops and pulls away, telling her to roll over and get on her hands and knees. He shoves her head to the ground; her round ass in the air as he then takes her from behind. His hand crashes down on her ass with a loud smack as he begins to turn her cheeks red.

She cries out and thrusts back against him, her fingers clawing at the carpet, moaning loudly.

One hand continues punishing her, reddening her ass while the other claws at her back a few times as it works its way forward to grab her hair in his fist and pulls hard and steadily back.

She moans and writhes against him, struggling playfully.

He pulls her hair until her head is arches back, thrusting violently to the point of pain for her. As he slips out of her hot wetness, he slides between her red ass cheeks. Hot liquid falls on her back and shoulders as he tugs on her hair and digs his nails in her ass cheek. He growls and says "you are my slut, bitch!"

She cries out, practically purring now, moaning his name.

He relaxes and holds her as he leans forward, feeling himself go soft against her battered pussy. He promises more will come. More pain and more pleasure will come later, but for now he tells her to rest. "Sweet dreams my slut," he mutters as they slide to the floor and lie together, slowly dozing off.