Giving The Interns A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is probably easiest either to kneel in front of me or to stand behind me."

"I'm not fucking kneeling in front of an intern," Charlotte spat, some of her earlier ice returning.

Tom shrugged. "Sorry, only trying to be helpful."

"Well don't," she snapped, stepping behind him. "Let's just get this over with."

Whilst Tom could understand why Charlotte hadn't wanted to adopt such a submissive pose in front of him, he thought she'd probably underestimated the intimacy of her prefered position. To reach round she needed to press her upper body against him and he felt the firm tissue of her surprisingly large breasts compress against his back. She held him two handed now and between that, her tits mashing into him and her hot breath in his ear, he felt blood start to rush to his penis. For the first time since this insane debacle had begun, Tom found himself lost in the eroticism of the moment.

"You're going to need to go a bit faster."

Silently, Charlotte complied. To get sufficient purchase and to ensure that her strokes covered a significant portion of his immense shaft she needed to trust her crotch forward, essentially dry-humping his arse from behind. A couple of minutes of diligent work and Tom was feeling the fruits of her labour.

"Okay, that's it," gasped Tom.

"You're going to come?" Charlotte whispered hopefully.

"What? No, I just meant I'm fully hard."

"Fuck's sake," Charlotte muttered under her breath.

She redoubled her efforts but increasing her speed meant that she was jerking frenetically, barely able to keep her balance. Eventually she slowed back down to her beginner's pace.

"Okay, this isn't, er, working," Charlotte said quietly in his ear. Tom thought he could detect a slight pant in her voice.

"You'll have to use the other position."

For a couple of moments there was silence apart from Charlotte's breath at his neck and the rhythmic pump of her hands. Then, in a very small voice, Charlotte said, "Okay."

She slide round in front of him, releasing his cock with one hand but keeping him firmly anchored with the other. Tom couldn't be sure but he thought he could see the insistent imprint of two erect nipples straining through her blouse. There was certainly a hot flush dappling her throat and cleavage but that could have been exertion as much as desire. Tom's erection waggled hugely between them, the drooling head rising well above the waistband of her skirt. Tom dipped his eyes downward; hers followed. Her eyes came back up to his; he raised an eyebrow and cast his eyes down again. She took the hint.

"I'm going to wreck these fucking tights on this floor," Charlotte muttered to herself, "And they are bloody Donna Karan."

But there wasn't any point in delaying the inevitable and she sunk her knees, pausing only to hike her skirt up so it stopped just below her crotch, leaving the full length of her toned thighs exposed. As she confronted his hugely swollen penis face-to-face for the first time, Tom clearly saw her swallow. Even Tom thought it looked pretty intimidating and he'd been living with it for twenty years.

Whilst his body was almost embarrassingly scrawny, his cock was ludicrously beefy. The fat, flared wedge of the head was now slowly weeping. A pulsing, pencil-thick vein ran down the seemingly endless shaft. Underneath, his nutsack swayed as full, furry and solid as a tennis ball.

Tom looked down at this beautiful woman who was nearly twice his age and infinitely higher in social status and felt a surge of dominance. Floating in front of her face, his penis reared up like a cobra, juddering with arousal.

Charlotte reached her hand up and firmly took hold of the pulsating beast. As she did so, what they had both realised by touch was now graphically confirmed by sight: her fingers didn't -couldn't- meet; there was no way she could close her hand around his bloated, steely girth.

She looked up at him for the first time since she'd prostrate herself in front of him, finally tearing her gaze from his cock. Tom couldn't tell if she was seeking approval or guidance or maybe just reassurance but he simply nodded. That seemed to be enough for the older woman and she started to stroke. Before long she bowed to the reality of the mechanics and added her other hand.

Charlotte was absolutely gorgeous and the craziness of the situation added a frisson of excitement but she was clearly not a professional. For five minutes or so she diligently tugged away but she lacked either the passion of a lover or the sheer experience of a relief agent. It was clearly a chore for her and that was reflected in the quality of her handjob. Finally, Tom had to say something. "I'm sorry, Charlotte, your hands feels great and I'm sure you are doing your best but I'm never, ever going to come like this."

"Don't fucking patronise me!" she hissed through her wounded pride.

"I just meant..."

"Never mind. So, how are we going to move this along then?" she asked in resignation.

"The relief agents use lubricant," said Tom simply.

"Yeah, well for some reason I didn't bring any lube to work," she snapped. The unexpected and degrading experience could not extinguish her personality and it remained simmering under the surface of her submission.

"You aren't really using what you have though."

Charlotte looked him dead in the eye. Half an hour ago, Tom would have been reduced to a bundle of nerves by such a look. Now, however, circumstances had irrevocably changed. He didn't respond, merely inclined his head towards his glans.

Her eyes dropped again. If it was to hid her embarrassment then it hadn't worked since Tom could see the blush creeping up her cheeks. With a cockscrewing motion, she smeared his pre-come down his shaft. But even the copious amount his body was producing was only enough to coat the first half of his cock.

"Okay, that's better," said Tom, feeling in control. "Now spit on it."

Her hands ceased. For a second Tom worried that he'd pushed the situation too far. But then with a splat she spat a small amount of saliva along the top of his shaft, resuming her strokes to spread it up and down.

"More. You need to get it properly wet."

Over the top of Charlotte's head, Tom could see that Marcus had turned to have a peek at what was going on. Tom couldn't resist it; he gave Marcus a quick thumbs up. It was kind of a dick move but hey, the situation seemed to demand it. Still, he made sure Charlotte didn't see.

Marcus wouldn't catch his eye and quickly turned back to the wall.

Charlotte had now succeeded in getting a decent bit of liquid on his cock and the friction was reduced. But Tom still thought there was a strong chance the lift would be repaired before she actually managed to bring him to orgasm.

Beep.Beep. Beep!

"Okay, what now?" asked Charlotte wearily.

"Well, you've started but you've not finished. The 48 hours is only reset once the relief agent - er, or other person - completes the task and logs their thumbprint on the recipient's smartwatch. If you don't finish quickly, the penalty is still going to be activated."

"I've being doing this for, like, fifteen minutes, can't we just call it a day?"

"No, it would be a criminal offense for me to falsely certify relief. Besides, the whole point is to provide relief and, erm, I haven't had relief yet. Sort of the opposite."

She gave him a few more decidedly listless pumps. "I'm doing my best." Tom was a surprised to hear a note of defeat in her voice. "It's not my fault I'm not a bloody professional wanker. So, what else do the relief agents do?"

"They tend to cheat," he said apologetically.

"How the fuck do you cheat at a handjob?" His response had re-ignited her temper. Her head snapped up and if her face wasn't proof that she was pissed off then her vigorous, almost violent, hand movements were. It was actually pretty effective, reflected Tom, perhaps if he just baited her enough then she would accidently achieve their mutual goal through sheer rage. No, that strategy was just too high risk; he didn't want to lose his job - or his dick.

"Well, there is visual stimulation," Tom said, his eyes darting down to her chest.

"No chance."

"The only thing that leaves is..." Tom paused before summoning the nerve to continue. "Oral."

To his surprise, she didn't immediately come back with a pithy put down. She looked back at him silently, her strokes slowing, becoming almost contemplative.

Beep.Beep. Beep!

Charlotte sighed deeply. "Okay, let's do this."

* * * * *

In for a penny, in for a pound, thought Charlotte.

She wasn't sure she was thinking rationally; in fact, she was pretty sure she'd lost all perspective. Then again, this situation hadn't been covered in any of the management and leadership books she'd read. But Charlotte had never encountered a situation she couldn't beat and she was determined not to be defeated now. She needed to finish this and the sooner, the better. The humiliation was becoming too much to bear.

Kneeling in front of a boy half her age and being required by law to worship his cock was bad enough. But the effect on her own body was intolerable.

If her breasts were a professional annoyance, her nipples were an outright embarrassment. Chunky, dark brown and more than half an inch long - they were the enemy of all but the most padded bra. It was bad enough in the bedroom where they seemed to act like magnets; almost all her partners seemed obsessed with them and eschewed getting down to the serious business of cunnilingus in favour of gnawing on them like they were dog chews. In the boardroom though, it was mortifying. Accidently sit too close to the air conditioning and she was suddenly providing a burlesque show for her colleagues.

There was no air conditioning in the lift and yet Charlotte could feel her stupid, fat nipples pushing through her blouse right now. There was no way Tom had missed them and there was no way he'd mistake them for something as innocent as the cold. The awareness that her arousal was readily apparent was agonising.

And it wasn't just her nipples. Sweat prickled her cleavage and slithered down her lower back into her arsecrack but all the sticky heat in the tiny metal box seemed to be gathering between her legs. What she really wanted to do was pull her skirt all the way up over her hips and grind the heel of her hand into her crotch. It couldn't happen - it was a line she could not allow herself to cross for her own self-respect - but denying the urge was torture. She needed another outlet.

The colossal, almost fist-sized head of Tom's penis protruded far beyond her two hands. Tentatively, she licked it like an ice cream. It tasted of dick. Obviously. But Charlotte liked the taste of dick. She gave it a longer lick, starting halfway down the shaft this time. The next time, her tongue journeyed up his entire length, seeming to take an eternity to reach the weeping slit at the top. The fucking thing stretched from her chin past her hair and covered half her face.

"Do you like that, Thomas?"

"Yes," he shuddered.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Please," he gasped.

This was going to be a piece of cake, thought Charlotte. He'll probably blow as soon as I get him in. Of course, first I have to get him in...

It belatedly dawn on Charlotte just what the logistics of giving a blowjob to a penis as thick as her wrist might involve. She opened wide. Then wider, her lips so thin they almost disappeared. The head of Tom's penis docked with her O-shaped mouth and lodged there. With a firm pull and a further painful stretch of her lips, he breached her mouth. Her lips snapped partially back into shape and locked around his corona, his cockhead trapped in the small, wet cave of her mouth. She was flooded with saliva; it was like she had a snooker ball in there.

Charlotte was committed now but whilst she could not retreat, nor did she want to advance. Her mouth was already sore and she'd only just started. Her soft palate was about to get absolutely battered. Hopefully she didn't have any speaking engagements this week...

She pressed on. An inch or so of shaft slid passed the tight barrier of lips leaving her mouth totally full of his glans. There wasn't even any room for her tongue, it was plastered to the floor of her mouth by the intruding mass. Out again. Deep breath through her nose. In again, a little deeper this time. Absurdly, the shampoo instructions suddenly popped into her head: lather, rinse, repeat as needed. She laughed or rather tried to; it came out as a choking splutter and she had to quickly pull off him or risk drowning in her own drool.

"Was that too deep?" asked Tom, in a voice halfway between concern and contempt. "That's only about a quarter."

"I'm just adjusting, okay?" she snapped back, slightly peeved. His cock had been as much of a squeeze coming out as it had been going in. She was definitely going to be sore. That realisation caused a further tingle between her legs. What on earth would this monster feel like downstairs? Would her labia be stretched just as remorselessly wide? Determined not to let these thoughts overwhelm her, she plunged back onto his dick.

Was it easier the second time or was she just imagining it? She was certainly able to bob her head deeper and faster and soon Tom was at the back of her throat, threatening to bruise her esophagus. Going cross-eyed, she saw she'd only managed about half of his penis. She started stroking him again, natural lubricant in no shortage now as spit streamed down his shaft. She'd managed to get her hands and mouth in synch, controlling the depth of his penetration whilst still ensuring full contact along the whole daunting length. Was she finally taming this beast?

Charlotte caught something in her peripheral vision and cast her eyes sideways from the giant edifice in front of her. It was Marcus. His sticky little cock was erect again, looking twice as stiff and twice as pink as before.

It presented a welcome opportunity for a breather so she eased herself off Tom's penis.

"No chance," she said to Marcus.

"But..." Marcus began, pathetically before he was cut off.

"You can pump that little worm to your heart's content but I'm having nothing to do with it. I don't even want to see it."

So saying she returned to the task in hand. Or rather mouth.

The interruption seemed to have inflamed Tom. Whereas he had been patiently, almost passively, allowing Charlotte to take the lead, now he started to gently thrust his hips, keen to get his penis back into its previous position. The harmony of her hands and mouth had gone out the window and she was now on the defensive. His cock was like a battering ram and she was really bearing the brunt of it. To buy some time, she pushed herself as far down his cock as she could, deliberately gagging. She fell back on her heels as she took a great gulp of air, saliva dripping off her chin.

"Oh god, your lips are so puffy from sucking my cock. Time to open up though."

Tom grabbed his cock at the base - was this the first time he'd actually touched himself? - and tapped the hot, wet club against the side of her face. She parted her lips the smallest amount but that was enough for Tom to drive home. She had no choice but to unhinge her jaw as he forced himself inside.

"You are so fucking gorgeous. But you look even better with a cock in your mouth."

What had happened to the diffident, adoring student? It was as she'd always suspected: scratch the nicest, most respectful man and underneath was a dog. But, to her utter shame, she liked this new, assertive Tom. She couldn't help herself, she reached up and firmly squeezed her breasts. God, that felt amazing! Her fingers sank gleefully into the dense, elastic flesh. Her nipples begged to be pulled on but she managed to restrain herself. For now.

Tom's hands appeared in her hair, his fingertips gently caressing her scalp. It felt great but Charlotte was under no illusions as to what happened to once men put their hands on your head.

Beep.Beep. Beep!

"Okay, you've had enough time, let's finish this."

Fuck, she was losing! If she slipped any further into submission Tom was going to end up fucking her face, just so he could come. She needed to make him ejaculate on her terms.

Charlotte only had one weapon left in her armoury, something she couldn't believe she was going to sink to: she was going to suck his balls. They were as over-sized as the rest of his genitals and she could only fit one duck's egg of a testicle into her mouth at a time. Judging by the loud intake of breath above and the wild dance of the penis lying across her face, one was enough. She sucked like her life depended on it.

After a while, she popped his left testicle free of her mouth with a sound like pulling a welly boot out of a bog. "You're close, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Tom managed in a strained voice.

"I bet you come a lot, don't you?"

"Yeah," he repeated, the word even more of a struggle.

"Don't get any on me."

With that, Charlotte slurped his right testicle into the churning vacuum of her mouth before quickly spitting it out again.

"Actually, let me rephrase that: if you so much as fucking splash me, you can clear your desk. Got it?"

Although the ludicrously large penis in front of her face filled most of her vision, she vaguely saw him nod. "Okay," she said, softening her tone. "What I'm going to do now is put your cock back in my mouth and suck your brains out. What you are going to do is turn your balls inside out, dump your load all over the floor and put your thumb on that stupid fucking app. Here goes."

And she plunged her head down, enveloping a third of his penis in one fell swoop. She drooled without restraint as his monster cock stretched her lips, cracked her jaw and attacked her throat. It didn't cause her to hesitate for a moment; her head simply bobbed faster and faster, her aching hands flying up and down his shaft, saliva flying everywhere. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes but she didn't even notice. Tom started moaning and didn't stop. Charlotte abandoned her hands and, bracing herself on his legs, began the crazy headbang blowjob of a pure porno slut. The sounds above became hoarser and more guttural as the sounds coming from her mouth became increasingly obscene. Charlotte steamed onwards.

Finally! Charlotte felt his cock start to expand even further and relief flooded her body. It was finally going to be over!

Everything would probably have been fine if the lift hadn't juddered into life at that moment. Charlotte's hands slipped on Tom's thighs at the same time as he shifted his right leg to balance himself. The result was that the probing head of his persistent cock finally breached her throat. And once it was in, it was in.

With no resistance, inch after inch of bloated shaft surged down Charlotte's throat. She rocked back on her heels with no time to react whilst Tom steadied himself on the only thing available: her head. His huge balls were now crushed against her chin and her nose was blocked by his pubes.

Charlotte thought she was dying. Her throat spasmed hard. Unfortunately the sensation of his entire penis being engulfed and then crushed in the warm, wet embrace of Charlotte's throat was more than enough to finally put Tom over the edge and a torrent of semen blasted down her throat.

She had already being choking and rearing off but it was far too late. It was like trying to regurgitate a conga eel. Finally, like a freediver coming up for air after a record-breaking attempt, she was able to suck in great gulps of air. But her respite was short lived. Eyes bulging, she'd only just recovered from the initial onslaught before she was painted diagonally across the face with a thick rope of come. Her left eye was completely gummed shut and she could feel white cocksnot dripping off the end of her nose.