Giving The Interns A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son of a.." she started to scream but opening her mouth was a mistake and the next shot sailed past her teeth and hit her right in the tonsils. She choked again as semen continued to rain down on her in a seemingly endless torrent.

* * * * *

The CEO of Galaxy Rediffusion's jaw slowly dropped as the lift doors in front of him opened. His secretary had just called through to him that Building Services had finally fixed the problem so he'd rushed out to grab the first available lift. But his urgency was completely forgotten now.

His vice president for special projects was kneeling in the centre of the lift, spluttering. Her face was completely glazed in a viscous white fluid. If there was any doubt about what this substance was, it was removed by the fact a thick, dangling strand connected the mess on her face to the enormous penis of the young man standing to her left hand side. His organ was wilting after its prodigious explosion but was still by far the largest the CEO had ever seen. On Charlotte's other side was another young man with a much better suit furiously manipulating a much smaller penis. His eyes were screwed shut as he remorselessly punished his meat so he had no idea of his new audience.

Charlotte raised the back of one hand to wipe the semen from her eyes. With a mew of disgust made perverted by the sheer volume of spunk dripping from her lips, she sharply flicked her wrist to fire the offending substance onto the floor of the lift. She then blinked gummily. Through the haze, she seemed to be starting to focus on him. Unfortunately at that moment the well-dressed gentleman won his battle with his recalcitrant penis and fired his own stream directly into her face. What he lacked in volume, he made up for with unerring accuracy; by accident rather than design, he hit the target that Charlotte had just cleared.

"Motherfucker!" yelled Charlotte Granger as the lift doors started to close again and Galaxy Rediffusion's vice president for mergers and acquisitions and her two summer interns began to disappear from view. Just before they shut, he saw the youth with the elehpant's trunk between his skinny thighs press his wristphone.

Beep.Ping!

The 'Great 48' setting is used by kind permission of fellow Literotica writer PT Winters. Check out his other stories set in the same universe, starting with "Class Trip".