Giving Up Ass to Get Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's not a complete loss... I mean—yeah, maybe you went too far if your idea was to get him begging for it... but look at it this way. Now that he's had it, you can always dangle 'getting it again' in front of him for the same result. You think he wouldn't want a second trip down your Hershey highway?" I asked.

"Are you telling me I have to take this guy in my ass every time I want something at work!?" my wife asked incredulously.

"No, of course not... you just need to dangle it out there as a possibility!" I replied.

"I know I'll have to give in sometimes... there's no way I can keep him chasing forever, or he'll become resentful and go from being helpful, to some kind of nightmare." my wife replied.

"Then you can just explain you got too drunk, it was one and done—bad judgment and move on. Don't try to use it... and just... you know... lesson learned." I said.

"But you just watched all those guys fucking me? You liked it, you perv!" my wife said to me. "You've been asking me to go farther with someone and you sure got it alright!"

"Brianna... I... I have to admit... it was really fucking hot." I admitted.

"Oh God... my head! I can't believe I gotta go to see that guy now!" my wife said to me.

When my wife returned home from work that night I asked her how her night went and she drank a glass of orange juice, then told me.

"Well, of course it went exactly as you can imagine... When we went into the reagent closet to get materials for our lab, he cornered me and asked if I'd suck his dick right there."

I hadn't really counted on my wife getting fucked or anything away from me, so I was a bit concerned, and simply asked her, "and?"

"Well I was stupid about it... I said I couldn't because of the cameras." She replied.

"Well that sounds good... what was the problem?" I asked.

"Well the problem is I should have just done what you said and not tried to make any excuses." She said to me.

"I uh... I don't get you." I said.

"He had already thought of that, honey... There are cameras all around our lab. But not in the reagent locker. It's a completely sealed, windowless room—we're the only two with cardkey access, and there's nothing wrong with us spending minutes or hours in that room." she replied.

"You mean?" I asked.

"I had to. I didn't know what else to do!" my wife said to me.

"whoa." I replied.

"Whoa? Whoa is me! He thinks I'm some kind of anal queen or something. You know I never do anal, but I guess with that much alcohol in me anything was possible... The problem is—I had no alcohol in me at all, and he wanted some ass!" my wife said.

"Wow..." I said.

"You bastard!" My wife said as she laughed a bit. My wife realized I was actually turned on waiting for her to tell me what happened. It was true, too—I was!

"Well?!" I asked with a laugh.

"Please honey, promise me you won't be mad!" She said to me as I crossed my heart. "Ok, so... so he told me it was okay because there were no cameras in the reagent locker and being the only lab techs on the shift that night, we were free and clear for whatever we wanted. I tried to talk my way out of it, but he said he knew I needed his help on the Kx2 testing and he'd be happy to help me if I 'just took it like a good girl.' What was I supposed to do? I thought if I sucked him off really well I could tire him out and move on, but actually it was the worst thing I could do."

"Ahhhhhhh." I said, thinking I knew what my wife was getting at.

"That's right—staying power. So anyway... I tried to act all sexy for him... I stripped for him... I knelt at his feet... I gave him my best deep lips and fist-pumping blowjob... I let him cum all over my face and into my mouth... and he told me to just keep going after he shot off in me and I couldn't believe it, but he didn't lose his erection! That's when he told me to turn around and face the table and hold onto it and not to look back. I thought it was just a power trip or something, so I tried to comply with him to get him horny and get it over with."

"Camera?"

"Camera."

"Guy's a master."

"So anyway... before I realize what's going on he's probably got 10 or 20 pictures of me fully framed up from behind and with my face clear in mirrors throughout the lab, but of course I'm not really looking at him... but you can see it's me. He gets a few close-ups of my ass and pussy, and then of his finger going into my butt, and then his own cock halfway pushing into my ass but not really going in—but I'm sure you can't tell that from his pictures. Finally, I see him looking through his camera as he tries pushing into my back door and I freak out. Of course he threatens me, saying, he's already got all the pictures he needs to make things hard on me, and he suggests instead that I pose for him and he'll give the pictures up after the Kx2 project is done."

"So naturally, you accept his offer." I said.

"What could I do?" she asked me.

"So he gets nice pics of your tits, your body..."

"His cock in my mouth, his cock, balls-deep in my mouth, his cock in my pussy, and of course, let us not forget, his cock in my tight, un-alcohol-plied ass. Which he fucked. And fucked. And fucked. He made me ride him... he made me lie down while he road me... he had me stand, kneel, and lifted my one leg like a gymnast... I've never been in so much pain before from weird sexual positions... he must have lived out every fantasy he's ever had about a woman's ass, because we stayed in that goddamn locker for nearly 3 hours starting and stopping... he came maybe 4 times? no... 5 times... like he was a college kid or something... He had to be doing Viagra or something, because that motherfucker stayed hard the whole goddamn time." my wife told me.

"Videoed coming in your mouth I'm guessing?"

"All four times. Once up my butt." she said.

"Honey... do you need me to fix this for you? Because otherwise you are going to be the poster queen for "ex gf cumshot videos" on the web... and he's going to ruin anal for ME." I said.

"I could give a shit about pictures of me on the internet... but I don't want him fucking things up for you. You think you can?" my wife asked me.

"Leave him to me. I will deal with him myself." I replied.

12