Giving Up Control

Story Info
A wife and husband submit for the first time.
3.8k words
4.38
19.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clrs
clrs
21 Followers

"Are you sure you want to do this?" my wife asked me as she turned off the car. We had arrived a few minutes early.

"I'm nervous but excited."

Leaning over she pressed her hand against my crotch.

"Mmm, yes you are. Remember, we can always go home anytime."

"Let's go before we change our minds," I reply.

We stepped out of the car and started walking towards Amy's house. We were actually here! My heart was racing but I could feeling my cock getting stiffer in anticipation of what was going to happen to us.

We had met Amy online. As the discussion turned to our sex lives we discovered that Amy was looking for a couple that was willing to play with and submit to her. My wife and I both had fantasized about doing for a long time but never had to opportunity to act out those fantasies.

The three of us met a couple times at a coffee shop and got to know each other a little bit. We talked about what turned us on and what we were looking for. Finally, the evening we had decided to experiment with her had arrived.

As we approached the front door I raised my hand to knock and noticed a note.

If you decide to walk into my home you agree to both fully obey me. You agree that this evening I own your bodies and I have complete control over you. If you can agree to this then strip completely, kneel, and place your folded clothing in front of you. If your can't agree to my demands turn around and leave.

- Amy

I hand the note to my wife and nervously look at her. After reading the note my wife leans over, kisses me, and without hesitating starts peeling off her shirt. She looks gorgeous in the soft moonlight.

"I guess we should do want she wants," she says.

I follow suit taking off my shoes, shirt, and pants. I look around the neighborhood before taking my boxers off. We are in the dark and I don't see any lights on in the nearby houses but anybody could see us from the street.

"Do you think the neighbors will see us?"

My now completely naked wife looks at me and shrugs, "This is what we asked for, isn't it?"

We fold our clothing and place them in front of the door and then both kneel down next to each other. My wife slides her hand over my ass and gives it a little squeeze. My hard cock jumps and she smiles to herself.

We wait in the dark as the warm sprint breeze gently caresses our bodies for what feels like a very long time but probably is only a few moments. Luckily nobody see us but I jump at every small noise.

Finally the door opens and light washes over us.

"Good evening you too," Amy stands over us wearing yoga pants and a snug top. I feel a little guilty admiring her beauty with my wife right next to me.

"Are you both ready to obey my commands?" she asks, stepping out behind us.

"Yes, Amy," my wife replies.

"And what about you?" this is directed at me.

"Yes, Amy," I say repeating my wife.

"Very good. If either of you disobey me tonight I will be very unhappy and will punish you both harshly. Stand up Vanessa," she continues, addressing my wife. "Put this on your husband," Amy hands my wife a scarf. "Make sure his eyes are completely covered."

Taking the piece of cloth my wife steps behind me and blindfolds me. I think she is enjoying this because she makes sure it is very tight and my vision disappears completely.

"Your wife is very obedient. I'm think I am going to enjoy this very much." Amy continues, "Pick up your clothes and hand them to me."

I can hear my wife bend over and pick up the pile of clothing on the doorstep.

"Thank you very much, now kneel back down. Does your husband enjoy it when you use your hand on his cock?" Amy asks my wife like I'm not there.

I hear my wife giggle, "Yes he does, a lot."

"Why don't you show me? Stoke his cock."

I feel my wife wrap her hand around me and start to stroke.

"Does that feel nice?" Amy asks me.

My wife speeds her stoking up causing me to gasp. "Yes, thank you," I manage to make out.

"You know you aren't allowed to cum right?"

"Yes Amy."

"Very good, I'm going to take these clothes inside now and leave you out two here for a little bit more. When you feel that you are getting too close and won't be control yourself much longer I want you to beg your wife to stop what she is doing to you."

Speaking to my wife she said, "Once you feel that he has begged well enough leave him and join me inside."

Leaning down Amy whispers in my ear, "You better beg well enough."

With that I heard Amy step inside, leaving the door open with me and my wife outside without any clothing.

My wife continues to rub my cock while her other hand slides up and down my body driving me crazy.

"I love doing this to you," my wife whispers in my ear as her hand moves up and down my shaft. "Are you getting close?"

The combination of being blindfolded where anybody could see me and my wife stroking my cock was driving me crazy.

"Yes."

"I want you to beg loud enough for Amy to hear from inside. I won't stop until you beg like you really mean it."

I was already so close to loosing control. "Please stop," I said a little louder than my normal voice.

"Louder," my wife sped up.

"Oh god, please stop."

"Stop what?"

I could barely control myself.

"Stop stroking my cock!" I almost shouted.

I think my wife knew how close she was getting me, she stopped and moved her hand away.

"That was fun, now be good and wait here," my wife kissed my lightly on my forehead before I heard her get up and step inside.

I was left to wait outside, wondering if anybody around me heard my begging. I slowly started to regain control of my breathing as I calmed down, straining to hear anything from inside the house.

The breeze ran along my body, as I waited my cock began to soften. Eventually I heard footsteps from inside again and my blindfold was removed.

Amy was standing in front of me, "Your wife is waiting for you inside, come in."

I stood up and follow Amy inside her home. As I entered I saw that my wife was bent over the dinning room table.

"Doesn't she look beautiful bent over like that?" Amy asked.

"Yes, she does."

"I wonder what you'd like to do to her in this position?"

My cock started to get hard again as my mind wandered. I imagined what if you feel like fucking my wife over the table right in front of Amy.

Amy brought me back, "But right now, I think I'd like to see what you look like in that position."

Amy took my hand firmly and guided me towards the table.

"Face the table."

I turned and looked into my wife's eyes, she looked up and smiled weakly at me.

"Bend over."

I slowly lowered myself onto the table, forcing myself to press down into the cold surface.

"Spread your legs out more for me."

I started to feel very vulnerable as I spread my legs exposing myself to Amy as she stood right behind me.

"Very good, now do you feel this?" Amy placed her hand on my knee and firmly guided it close to one of the table legs.

I felt my knee press against a button as she forced my knee against the table.

"Yes."

"Good, don't let go of that button."

Amy pressed my other knee against another button forcing my legs even further apart.

"I like seeing your legs spread open like that, but I think I need to stretch you out a bit more."

She then came around to one of my hands and pulled me forward. I felt another button underneath the table.

"Make sure to keep a tight grip on the one as well."

Finally she forced my other hand forward so that both of my hands and both of my knees were firmed pressed against the table keeping four buttons pressed.

"I expected you to stay there until I tell you to move. Holding that position might start to become slightly uncomfortable in a few minutes if it hasn't already but you are not allowed to move." Amy continued, "I'm going to place these on you now." She held up a pair of electric pads so that I could see them and then stepped behind me.

"Mmm, you have a very nice ass, I think I'll have fun seeing what color I can get it later."

As Amy ran her hands along my ass she slipped her hands towards my cock. I jumped a little as her hands touched me.

"These pads will give you a little encouragement to keep this position after it starts to get uncomfortable."

"I'm going to place one on your cock and one on your balls. How does that feel?"

"OK," I replied wondering what was in store for me.

"Not uncomfortable?"

"No."

"Good, they aren't supposed to be. At least not yet. Your lovely wife also has electric pads attached to her. Now I'm going to turn them on."

I didn't feel anything but I was starting to get very nervous.

"Excellent. Now, let's see what happens when one of you can't obey simple instructions."

Amy went over to my wife and forced one of her hands to stop clutching the table.

My wife yelped and her hips jerked against the table.

Amy laughed and let me wife go.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"No," she replied, gritting her teeth.

"If either of you lets go you will get a very painful shock in a place you don't want to get shocked."

Amy seemed amused by our predicament, "You should both be feeling a bit of a burn in your legs as you try to maintain this position. As you continue to hold this position it is going to get harder and harder for you. To help you out I've set your devices to have stronger and stronger shocks as time goes on. That was the first level, every minute it will go up by one level and get a little stronger. Also each time either of you lets go in addition to shocking you the level on both of your devices will go up."

Amy stepped back and surveyed her work.

"How are you both feeling?"

The table was pressing uncomfortably against me and my legs were also getting tired, "I'm not sure how long I can do this for."

My wife replied, "My legs are cramping a little bit."

Amy smiled, "Anytime you get too tired you can always let go."

Amy circled the table and ran her hands along my wife's body.

"You know this isn't really fair, your wife has been in this position for longer than you. I'll make you a deal, if you want to be nice to your wife and give her a little break then let one of your hands go. For as long as you continue to leave your hand off your button I will give your wife's legs a little massage."

"Does that sound fair to you?" Amy asked.

I wasn't sure I wanted to get shocked. My wife didn't look like she enjoyed it and I was getting very nervous about how it would feel.

My wife begged me, "Please, my legs are hurting so badly, even just for a few seconds. Please, be nice to me, I promise I will make it up to you later. I will let you do anything you want to my body when we get back home."

I looked into the eyes of the woman I loved. Deciding I was going to give in to her I steeled myself against what I knew was coming.

As I let go of the table electricity shot up and down my cock and balls.

Amy looked across at me, "Mmm, very good, remember the longer you can handle this the better your wife will feel."

Amy began to run her hands down my wife's legs massaging her as I jerked my hips.

"Remember you still don't have permission to move your legs, the second your knees stop pressing against those buttons I stop massaging your wife."

I didn't know how much I could take without collapsing, giving up I started moving my hand back towards the button.

"No, please no. Just a few more seconds. Please do this for me, her hands feel so good," my wife pleaded with me. "Just ten more seconds for me, I'll count."

I didn't know if I could take this for that long.

My wife started counting out loud, as I continued to feel shocks hit me. As she got close to one she started slowing down her counting. Somehow, I was able to make it to the end and finally my wife finished counting.

I grabbed the table again, breathing heavily and started to feel my senses return.

"You are a very good boy, taking all of that pain for your wife." Amy came closer to me, "I have to admit, seeing you cause yourself pain is turning me on."

Amy stood next to me and began running her hands against my shaking body.

Amy asked my wife, "Tell me, does your husband do a good job licking your pussy?"

My wife smiled at me, "He is very willing and I make sure that he gets lots of practice."

Amy started stripping off your top and peeling off her pants. She isn't wearing a bra and this is the first time I am seeing her with so little clothing on.

"You can see how wet I am, just from having you under my control."

As Amy climbed up onto the table she placed her crotch in front of my face. I see a large wet spot on her underwear.

Amy slips her underwear to one side and slides herself closer towards my face.

"Lick," she commands.

She smelled amazing and I don't need to be told twice. I start to slowly taste her. Impatiently she grinds herself against my face and I lap her juices up moving my tongue faster and faster.

"Your husband is doing an incredible job."

Amy runs her hands through my hair pulling me closer. I struggle to breath but I continue licking her, finally she pushes me away from her panting.

"I think that's enough for now, maybe I'll let you make me cum later," Amy says as she climbs off the table.

"I think maybe you two are getting too comfortable, let's make this a little more difficult."

"Lift your chest up off the table," she tells my wife.

"Are your nipples sensitive?" Amy asks as she start to play with my wife's nipples, pinching and pulling them.

"A little, yes."

"Do you see the string hanging from the ceiling?"

We both look up.

"Yes," my wife replies.

"Keep still, I'll be back in a little bit."

Amy leaves the room for a few minutes, letting us struggle to keep holding this position. My legs are ready to give up but I still remember what it felt like to be shocked.

"I'm going to attach these nipple clamps to both of you," Amy returns showing us what she is carrying.

She begins playing with my wife again and attaches the first clamp. My wife gasps but manages not to let out any other sound.

"Your clamps are both going to be attached to the string leading up to the ceiling."

She continues attaching the second clamp to my wife and ties both to the string before coming around to my side of the table.

"Once I tell you to, if you don't pull on the clamps hard enough you will get shocked."

As Amy pulls on my nipples and attaches the clamps I breath in and start to feel pressure. The position I'm in forces me to push my chest outwards making the clamps even tighter.

"Perfect," Amy reaches under the table and I hear a switched being flicked.

My wife and I both yell out as we feel an electric shock. This time the shock is even stronger. We instinctively pull away from the table causing the string attached to our clamps to become taut.

"Very good, if you keep on pulling on that string, you won't get shocked."

The position we are now both forced in is not only making my legs tired but having to push my body away from the table is making my arms tired as well. The burning pain in my nipples isn't helping as I pull on them to make sure to put pressure on my clamps satisfies Amy.

"You too look beautiful like this, maybe I should just leave you both for a while."

"Please no," my wife is starting to sweat from being forced like this for so long.

"Hmm, well maybe I should help you out with a little distraction."

Amy leaves us again to struggle on our own but only for a few moments returning with a wand vibrator.

"Would you like me to use this on you?" she steps behind my wife and presses it against her pussy.

"Oh, god. Yes please, yes."

"OK, but you have to promise to be good for me," Amy turns on the vibrator and my wife immediately lets out a moan.

"Your wife is really wet, having this done to her must be turning her on," Amy tells me as she continue to grind the vibrator against my wife. "Or maybe she likes seeing her husband being forced to do things by another woman."

It doesn't take long before my wife starts moving her hips faster and moaning louder and louder.

"Not yet," Amy pulls the vibrator away.

My wife let's out a loud groan.

"Breath, calm yourself."

My wife is panting, "Please just a little bit longer."

"I told you to be good. Are you in control of yourself?" Amy asks.

"Yes," my wife replies.

"If I give you back the vibrator you won't cum unless I give you permission?"

"No, I promise, I'll be good."

It is turning me on so much to see my wife begging like this.

"OK."

Amy turns the vibrator on again and presses it between the table and my wife.

"I want you to press against the table and hold the vibrator for me."

My wife starts grinding against the table.

"I'm going to let go now, if you drop the vibrator I will punish you. If you cum I will punish you."

Amy slaps my wife on her ass before stepping away and approaching me.

"How are you doing? Many you need some help with this position like your wife is getting?"

"Yes please, I'll do anything."

I feel her breasts on my back as Amy presses up against me, wraps her hand around me, and grasps my cock.

Amy begins to quickly stroke my hard cock, I can tell I won't be able to last long like this.

"Doesn't your wife look beautiful grinding again the table like that?"

"Oh god yes."

Amy continues stroking me. I am barely able to maintain control over myself.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Oh yes, please."

"But you won't without permission right?"

"No, I'll be good. I'm not sure how much longer I'll last."

"Do you think your wife is close to losing control?"

I look across at my wife.

"Please," my wife shouts from across the table.

"Stay in control," Amy demands.

"You must not drop your vibrator, and I'm not going to slow down stocking your husband's cock. If either of you lose control before I give permission you will both be punished."

Amy's hand is driving me crazy.

"Now, I'm going to allow one of you to cum tonight. Only one of you. I will let both of you decide which one. If you want to cum you must beg the other person to let go of their button, once they do you may cum."

My wife looks into my eyes, "Please let me be the one. After we get home, I promise I'll make you cum as many times as you want, just please let me cum, I can't last much longer."

As Amy continues stroking my shaft, I slowly lose the ability to think clearly. I am so close. I look at my wife as she begs me and I knew that I want to see her cum.

I was close to loosing complete control when I let go of the table. Immediately Amy removes her hand from my cock and electric shocks are sent down my cock. This was the strongest set of shocks so far causing me to collapse to my knees. As I fell the nipple clamps ripped themselves off of me.

My wife screams in pleasure as she is granted her release and waves of pleasure wash over her body.

After a few moments my wife starts to calm down and Amy turns off the machine, finally causing the pain the stop coursing through me.

"Very good, I was hoping you would let your wife cum. I do love seeing you in pain."

My wife let go of the table and Amy removed her clamps. As soon as she was released my wife collapsed to the floor with me, massaging her breasts to ease the pain of having her circulation return.

We both lie there for a few moment, my wife recovering from her pleasure, me recovering from my pain.

--

After leaving Amy's house and returning home we both collapse naked in bed.

"That was so much fun," my wife whispers to me as she lazily starts to trail her hands down my body. It didn't take much for my cock to start to get hard again.

"Poor boy, you didn't get to cum," she starts to gently stroke me.

clrs
clrs
21 Followers
12