Giving YourSelf

Story Info
What submission means to her.
585 words
3.43
28.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** TO WILLING PLACE ONE'S SELF OF FREE WILL AND BODY ONTO ANOTHER MORE DOMINANT PERSON'S HANDS ***

What is Submission to me...

Submission to me is to be able to trust another with my life. My body, my heart and my soul and mind...

It is to be able to let go of all stress and control which I've had to hold onto to be able to survive this world...

To be able to allow another to take the reins of control and to let him lead and guide and teach me to newer and exciting limits of unexplored regions of life...

To be able to let me be me, but also to Set Guidelines to improve my character and sense of self belonging...

It is to know that when he feels I've gone to far over the line and needs either punishment or discpline, that he will judge the deed and delegate the right punishment or discipline that would fit the act I've done... He will also be able to judge how strict to be...

For one to fully Submit to a Dominate... She or he must totally and completely trust the dominate...

There are many levels of trust... One might just bottom or top another and there will be a certain level of trust there between the two for the session to work out... This is a good place to start building on the trust between two peoples... this is a good place to be at as you need to test the waters before you dive in head first to make sure that there is a connection and it is the right kind of connection...

The other level of trust is one that is hard to achieve but is done when you get to people that really and completely belong together as soulmates... This is hard to find but when you do you know you were meant to be and that the stars brought you together you are the soulmates of each others... this is the kind of bone myself and my master have with each other...

If for any reason the trust between the two is broken, most times it is totally gone for good, buy in some special cases it can be repaired with a lot of guidance and love and respect and also compassion... It will take the Dominate time to rebuild that lost trust and realize nothing worth having will ever come easy...It will take the Submissive to re-let herself to be able to retrust... She will need to realize that even though her master is the world to her he is only a human like herself and we all make mistakes... and this is a human trait and we all make mistakes...They will both have to work hard at getting back what they lost, if they succeed this then there bond will be even stronger than before...

To Submit again both must learn to forgive and they both will need each other to grow stronger, so they me be free of doubts and worries and to be able to trust each other 100% again...

*** THE DOMINATE AND THE SUBMISSIVE BOTH MY LEARN TO TRUST AGAIN THIS WILL TAKE TIME FOR ONE TO REBUILD THAT TRUSTING NATURE TO ITS FULL LEVEL IT ONCE WAS ***

To me Submission is to know that someone else is in total and complete control and he does this in many ways and in many different things...

to me Submission is this.