Glad to be of Assistance Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow, that was fun,' laughed Vicky.

All three of us laughed loudly.

'You are not joking,' I said. I turned and kissed Sally passionately our tongues tasting each others mouths. 'Thankyou for that.'

'Aren't you going to thank Vicky too? She helped you as well.'

I turned and quickly kissed Vicky on the lips and thanked her quietly.

'I think she deserves a better thank you than that.' Sally insisted. She leant over and she took Vicky's head between her hands and kissed her full on the lips. Vicky much to my relief and obvious pleasure returned the kiss passionately. I watched as the two girls entwined their tongues excitedly.

Before I knew it we were all three kissing each other, sometimes me and Sally or me and Vicky. At times Sally and Vicky and at times all three of us together. Our tongues slipping into each others mouths, our teeth capturing each others lips. It was fabulous and extremely horny. I love kissing and could spend hours doing it.

The kisses started travelling south and we were soon ripping all remaining clothing off each other. I was now in heaven. Two naked beautiful girls and me caressing and kissing each other with a madness and excitement that I had never previously experienced.

Vicky was lying back on the sofa with Sally on one side I was on the other. We each had one of Vicky's hard nipples in our mouths teasing and nibbling. Kissing, sucking and licking. Vicky was moaning and squirming deliciously underneath us.

Sally and I continued our teasing all over Vicky's glorious body. She was indeed beautiful; her breasts were not very big but were firm with big dark pink nipples as hard as pebbles. I feasted my eyes on her tight body as Sally and I kissed and licked her all over. We bypassed her pussy teasingly moving close and then away until she was bucking her hips upwards. She was whimpering and moaning constantly, begging us for more.

Sally was licking the inside of Vicky's thigh when she stopped looked up and smiled broadly before running her tongue lightly up Vicky's pussy.

Vicky screamed out in pleasure at the touch.

'Yes, yes, oh please lick my pussy, I need you, please.' Vicky cried out.

Sally and I took Vicky's legs and spread them wide apart exposing her completely to us. I looked at Vicky's pussy which was now on full view and what a beauty. It looked delicious ready for eating and I liked eating pussy. I really cannot understand those who did not like going down on a girl. I love it. I love the smell, taste and warm wetness of it and I love it when she writhes under me when reaching her orgasm.

I used my thumbs to gently ease her outer lips apart opening her fully. Her glistening moist inner lips showed her excitement. I inhaled her lovely musky scent. There is no better smell than the intoxicating aroma of a sexually aroused pussy. I looked at Sally who was watching me. She nodded her encouragement as she let me go first.

I lowered my head and licked Vicky's exposed pussy from bottom to top, dipping my tongue into her wetness. I pushed my tongue in and out of her wet pussy, thrusting slowly and then quickly. Vicky responding by pushing herself towards my mouth showing me she wanted more. She was wonderfully warm and wet and she tasted so good.

I looked at her beautiful pussy again. I could see her clit which was visible peeking out of its hood. I flicked my tongue quickly against it, keen to see what her reaction would be. Some girls can't take direct clitoral stimulation. I wondered if Vicky could.

As my tongue made contact Vicky loudly moaned her approval and her legs shook excitedly. I continued licking steadily, enjoying the experience of eating out this beautiful girl I had only ever fantasised about before today. I continued my licking for several minutes enjoying the moans of pleasure Vicky was making before I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up I seen Sally keen for me to move over and let her have a go at Vicky. I smiled at her as I let her take over from me.

Vicky coninued moaning loudly as I let Sally have her turn. I watched closely as her tongue traced patterns on and around Vicky's clitoris making Vicky squirm even more.

I was not content to sit back and do nothing. Sally was busy licking and sucking between Vicky's legs, so I thought it only fair that Sally should also enjoy a little tonguing.

Sally's arse is the most gorgeous I have ever seen. At this moment this gorgeous arse was perfectly positioned for me as Sally knelt between Vicky's legs. I moved behind her and ran my hands over her firm arse cheeks caressing them. I slipped my hands down to her thighs and I gently pushed her legs apart, exposing her wet pussy to me.

Sally gave a muffled moan as I placed my lips right on her slit. I kissed her gently, then harder. Then using my tongue I separated her pussy lips opening her up and tasting her delicious juices. She tasted a little different from Vicky, sweeter. I ran my tongue up and down between the layers of her pussy and started tongue-fucking her driving my tongue in and out of her pussy. It was not long before Sally started vocalising her enjoyment.

Both girls were moaning almost non-stop. Sally was obviously really going to town on Vicky judging by the amount of noise she was making.

I continued tongue fucking Sally as I moved my hand into position to stoke her clitoris. I used her own juices and my finger on her clit. I knew from having done it many times before exactly how Sally liked it. I stroked, flicked and gently tapped her clit teasing more muffled moans from her. At the same time I licked her pussy from the top then allowed my tongue to stab at her anus. Sally squirmed and wriggled her arse pushing back against my probing tongue. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and slowly starting finger fucking her.

I could hear Vicky getting louder and louder and then she squealed as Sally brought her to orgasm. I could see Vicky's legs shuddering as she reached her peak.

Vicky's orgasm acted as further stimulus to Sally and I felt her start to shake as her orgasm built up, she bucked herself violently against my busy mouth and screamed loudly just before she started to shake violently as her orgasm hit her.

I kept stroking her clit and moving my fingers inside her as she came. I also probed my tongue against her anus coaxing another loud squeal from Sally before she rolled away from me unable to take any more. She rolled to the side and drew her knees up to her chest still shaking.

'Ohmygodohmygod, never have I cum like that! You two are so fucking fantastic. Thank you.' Vicky exclaimed.

'Wow, you thought yours was good, you should have been in my body a minute ago.' Sally laughed.

'Seems like we all had some fun then.' I suggested.

'You bet we did,' Sally agreed as she slipped her arms around my neck drawing me to her and kissed me hard.

As Sally pushed her body against mine she could not miss feeling my cock pulsing against her belly, she moved her hips ever so slowly back and forth pressing herself teasingly against me. She giggled delightedly.

'Vicky come and look at this, he is all hard again. My, aren't you clever Jim, can we play with it?' Sally asked as she slipped her hand down between our bodies took hold of my cock and traced the length of it with her fingertips. I could not stop myself from pushing myself against her hand, encouraging her teasing.

Vicky pressed herself behind me and nibbled my ears as she cupped my arse cheeks and gently squeezed. I could feel her hard nipples press against my back as her lips travelled along my neck and down my back.

Sally's breasts brushed against my chest, her hard peaks pressing into me as she slid slowly down my body until she was kneeling in front of me. She smiled up at me before she took my hard cock in her hand and held it lightly as she used her tongue to lick my balls. She started at the bottom of my balls and licked upwards to the very tip of my cock. Sally did this to me again and again coating my cock and balls with her saliva.

Vicky was now also on her knees and had joined Sally in front of me. She placed a hand between my legs and stroked the sensitive area between my balls and anus, making me spread my legs further apart. Sally smiled at Vicky and made a show of placing her wet mouth over the end of my cock. I watched as she slid my cock into her beautiful mouth about an inch and started sliding her tongue teasingly over the head. She also slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft of my cock.

I was in seventh heaven, having two beautiful girls between my legs was a dream come true. Sally's gifted mouth was sucking my cock and Vicky's hand was still caressing my balls and perineum. Her hand was also moving further back until I could feel a wet finger just teasingly pressing against my tight hole before moving away again. I looked down to see Vicky watching my reaction with those beautiful big blue eyes of hers. I was having enormous difficulty holding back. This is not something I get to experience every day and the sensations I was feeling were starting to get too much.

Sally was great at cock sucking and she was certainly putting on a show as Vicky watched. My cock was being sucked licked and sucked again as Sally took my cock deeper into her mouth. She varied the speed sometimes quick and shallow other times slow and deep. She allowed my cock to leave her mouth as she licked up and down the full length before tantalisingly licking around the head stabbing her tongue at the hole before taking it back into her mouth.

Sally could tell I was not far from coming. She indicated with a nod of her head to Vicky that she should join her. Vicky smiled up at me before she took my cock between her lips and started to suck on the head of my cock. She never took much more than the head into her mouth but she sucked it in and out quickly while wanking me. The sensations were fantastic and I was breathing quicker and quicker as I felt the cum building up ready to spurt.

With expert timing Sally placed her thumb at the very base of my cock as I reached orgasm blocking the tube through which the cum spurts. I was spasming but not spurting. At the same time Vicky continued sucking vigorously on the head of my cock and as Sally removed her thumb from the base of my cock she slipped her wet finger between my legs and into my anus. What teamwork! There was no way I prevent myself from cumming and it seemed to burst out of my cock into Vicky's mouth. It was so incredibly intense and overpowering. Vicky kept sucking and swallowing until I was drained. What a way to cum. Vicky drew her head back from my cock and allowed Sally to lick the last drops of cum from the head. Both girls then sat back as I dropped back onto the sofa. Never had I enjoyed an orgasm so much.

The girls looked at each other then leant towards each other and kissed deeply.

'Well, I think Jim has a little more to think about next time he is having a wank, don't you?

'He won't forget that in a while certainly.' Sally agreed, and turning towards me she smiled.

Vicky turned to Sally and gently taking Sally's head between her hands she kissed her lightly on her lips before moving her head back to look intensely into Sally's eyes.

'That was beautiful, thankyou.'

The girls moved closer together again and kissed. They started slowly, kissing each other lightly but with an intense passion that was very hot to watch. Vicky's hands moved down Sally's back to her bottom, she pulled Sally towards her and simultaneously moved her right leg between Sally's.

Sally gasped as she ground herself against Vicky's leg. The girls were kissing much deeper and far more intensely. The sight of Sally humping her pussy against Vicky's thigh was awesome. Sally had her eyes closed tight and she was biting down on her lower lip as she fucked Vicky's leg.

Vicky bent her head down and captured one of Sally's nipples between her lips, she sucked it hard. She also slipped one of her hands round and slipped a finger between her thigh and Sally's pussy locating Sally's clit. Sally squealed as Vicky made contact with her clit and I watched her quivering as she came. Vicky let go of the nipple looked at me and smiled.

'Yes baby, yes, cum for me.' Vicky encouraged Sally and continued to move her finger on Sally's clit until with a look of surprise and a long low moan Sally's hips began to buck backwards and forwards as she reached another quick orgasm. Her legs started shaking and she let herself drop to the floor at Vicky's feet.

'How did you do that?' Sally looked up amazed at Vicky. 'That was so quick and wow, so intense.

'I did very little, babe, you are just so damned horny, you just need a little encouragement. Oh and while you are down there!' Vicky looked down tenderly at Sally and laughed.

Sally was kneeling at Vicky's knees and was too happy to take the hint. She ran her hands up the back of Vicky's legs. She placed her hands on Vicky's perfect arse cheeks, then bent her head forward and placed a light kiss on Vicky's pussy. Vicky sighed as Sally's fingers spread her pussy lips before she again bent her head forward and started licking and kissing her.

I watched as Sally's tongue and mouth went to work on Vicky's pussy. This was like a fantasy come true, in fact this was a fantasy come true. I still could not believe that here I was watching these two absolutely stunning girls having sex right here in front of me. My cock was standing to attention again, ready to join in. But right now I was content to watch the action. Sally was moaning softly between Vicky's legs as she licked at her. One hand was holding onto and caressing Vicky's bottom the other hand busily inserting a couple of fingers into Vicky's very wet pussy. Her tongue was tracing patterns around but not touching Vicky's clit. Vicky was making little mewling noises and her breathing was quick and ragged, her hands were entwined in Sally's hair.

Sally moved her hand from Vicky's beautiful bottom to scoop some of the copious love juice from her pussy before returning to her bottom. Her fingers parted the crack between her arse cheeks to spread some lubrication over Vicky's tight little hole. Sally then jabbed lightly at Vicky's hole before gently teasing a finger inside.

Sally's mouth was busily sucking at Vicky's clit; she had a couple of fingers sliding in and out of Vicky's pussy. Vicky was moaning non stop obviously enjoying herself.

Vicky's legs started shaking and she seemed to stop breathing before she screamed out loud as her orgasm hit her. She collapsed to the floor and lay on her side drawing her knees up to her chest. Her whole body was shaking as she seemed to still be cumming.

'Jim, fuck her. Now. Fuck her now.' Sally quietly commanded me.

I did not need telling twice. I knelt behind Vicky and raised her onto her knees to present her glorious pussy to me. She looked back and smiled at me. I used my hands to spread her legs and then slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She was so wet I had no trouble penetrating her all the way. I held still, savouring the feeling of my cock in her tight extremely hot hole. This really was heaven.

'Come on fuck her, Jim. You have wanted to get your cock into Vicky for ages. Let's see you do it, for me baby.' Sally encouraged me.

I ran my hands over Vicky's fantastic bottom as I eased my cock back out of her pussy until I had only about an inch in her then quickly penetrated her up to the hilt again. I kept up a steady rhythm watching my cock appearing and disappearing into her pussy. My hands parted her ass cheeks so I could tease her puckered entrance with my thumb, not penetrating just smearing it with her own moisture.

Sally not wanting to miss out on any of the action managed to wriggle her way underneath Vicky so that she had her head under her pussy. She was able to lick at Vicky's clit as I continued to fuck her.

Sally's position also placed her own pussy under Vicky's head. I could just see Vicky's head dip down between Sally's legs.

I speeded up my thrusting as Vicky's moaning got louder; she was thrusting back urgently against me. I eased my thumb into her bum hole and kept fucking her. I could feel Sally still licking at Vicky's clit as she started to shake and push back at me wildly. She lifted her head from between Sally's legs and squealed announcing her orgasm. Once again her whole body started convulsing. Boy when she cums, she really does cum. Vicky rolled away to the side forcing me to pull out of her. She had her hands between her legs and continued to shake as her orgasm subsided. She was also grinning insanely.

Surprisingly I had not cum yet, Vicky had rolled away just as I could feel my cum building up. I was not to wait long though before I felt Sally's hands on my chest pushing me onto my back. She then moved astride my cock and in one quick movement impaled herself on me. She then proceeded to fuck me wildly, one hand between her legs playing with her clit, her other hand busy with one of her nipples. She had her eyes shut tightly as she quickly brought herself and me to a shuddering orgasm. I could not tell whether we came together, who cares, but it was close and there was no way I could stop myself from cumming deep within her. Sally came loudly and then fell forwards onto my chest.

Once we had recovered and our breathing had returned to normal, we kissed each other and then sat back quite, spent.

'As I think I have said before. Wow that was something else.' Sally said laughing.

'Yeah, thanks you two that was just so hot. I knew I had been missing something. Though I don't think I will be able to walk for a month.' Vicky had the cheek to even blush as she spoke.

'What are good friends for?' I said. 'We are just glad to have been of assistance.'

12