Glade and Ivory Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

——————————

Glade only rarely left the confines of her mistress' compound during the years of her captivity. This was most often during the religious festivals where Lady Demure was expected to be accompanied by her retinue of slaves. These were Glade's favourite days, although she had no understanding of what the festivals were about and wasn't allowed to participate.

On such days, she and the other two slaves dedicated nearly half a day to preparing their mistress and themselves. Lady Demure was waxed and shaved. Then she would have sex with her slaves. This was a passionate lovemaking where Glade's fist might be embedded deep inside her mistress' lips while Mimosa and Quagga, the less enthusiastic lovers, would caress her nipples and tongue her anus. When Lady Demure reached her climax, which she did energetically and noisily, she was cleansed of the perspiration that glistened on her dark skin. Her own sweat mixed with water was used to wash her in the customary way. The three slaves then diligently applied the scent glands of small animals on their mistress' skin so she was dressed in a strong aroma that made Glade feel weak with desire.

"You sound like you'd fallen in love with this Lady Demure," remarked Ivory disdainfully.

"As I've said before: she was a beautiful woman. I was often in agony as I waited for her to decide to have sex as I could never initiate it myself. I wasn't in love with her—at least not then—but I did enjoy having sex with her. She was, after all, my only true lover during those years of captivity however much I tried to satisfy my cravings on the other two slaves."

The festivals were most often at night and usually involved a public display of fucking. This was never, of course, with the slaves who, as lesser beings, were employed mainly for the Knights' private employment. As the festivals were principally related to fertility, there was always a stage in the rites when the men would participate in ceremonial fucking and, on special occasions, a husband and wife would fuck together in the centre of a ring of cheering villagers. Those who provided this show were always artisans, such as Knappers or Weavers, who as people of manual rather than military skills were accorded very low prestige.

The greater part of such festivals was never much fun. It generally entailed the ritual slaughter of an animal or, on occasion, a slave. There was also a great deal of chanting and prayer. As Glade's knowledge of the language improved, she discovered that much of this was to honour one god or other. She discovered that these gods required their vanity to be massaged and that their appetite for praise knew no limit. The most important gods were principally invoked in the hope of promoting good hunting and fertility.

The most unpleasant sacrifice occurred just before an expedition to hunt for new slaves. The victim was a slave in Lord Valour's service. His crime was that he'd refused sex with his master. In any case, he was also getting too old to satisfy Lord Valour's taste in decidedly youthful men.

Lady Demure was as exhilarated by this ceremony as the other Knights. When she and her slaves returned to the hut, leaving the men to their inevitable public orgy, she directly addressed her slaves for the first time in the year and a half since Glade first came into her service. Everything she'd said till then had been a command or an order and could as easily have been addressed to any slave irrespective of how much she enjoyed making love to them.

"Regard well the blood on our bodies and recall the sufferings of the wretched slave," she said with an excited gleam in her eyes. "It could well be yours should one of you cause me sufficient displeasure."

12