Glade and Ivory Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lovers fell down together on the bedclothes. The Reindeer Herder chief's penis flopped onto the thick black down of his inner legs. He supported Ivory's back with a strong lean arm.

"Are there other tribes beside you who herd reindeer, my lord?" asked Ivory.

"Not that I know of," said the Reindeer Herder chief ruefully. "Many generations ago our ancestors hunted mammoth and deer as you do, but we learnt how to tame the reindeer with the help of our tamed wolves. We discovered that they provide a ready source of food and clothing through even the severest of the winter months. It may be many years yet until our wanderings once again cross the path of the Mammoth Hunters. In the Winter months, our travels don't take us nearly as far south as you. During the Summer, our travels take us as far as the very edge of the ice cliffs that mark the end of the world."

"Do you ever come across other tribes in the north, my lord?" asked Ivory, whose curiosity had grown greatly after hearing Glade's stories of the tribes of the tropical south.

"Occasionally," said the chief. "Very occasionally. There are few who can survive the rigours of Winter as well as us. There are nearly fifty souls amongst us. Most other Northern tribes we've encountered live in groups of fewer than ten."

"What people are they, my lord?"

"There are people who live by the sea where they hunt the seals and great auks that bathe on the beach. Sometimes they even venture into the turbulent water to catch fish and crabs. Sometimes, a great monster of the deep, like a sea cow, shark or whale is washed ashore and they have more food and flesh from this lucky find than your tribe does from the biggest bull mammoth."

Ivory had difficulty understanding the Reindeer Herder chief as the words he used to describe these exotic marine beasts were ones rarely used in her village. It frightened her to know that there were animals that swam in waters greater in extent than any lake or river she'd ever seen that were so large that on land they were too feeble to even pick themselves up and return to the water.

"There are other tribes we have met," continued the Reindeer Herder chief with a faraway look that betrayed his eagerness to return to his wandering. "Strange people they are indeed. They band together in small groups of a handful at most. They are so unlike our tribe that we wonder whether they're human at all. They are incredibly strong, with huge brows, great noses and no forehead. These people are neither vicious nor malevolent and they generally avoid us. They speak not one word of our tongue and they are surely the ugliest people in the world."

While the chief spoke, Ivory stroked his penis although she didn't really expect it to return to life. But she saw a twitch of vigour in its veins and she addressed herself more energetically to the task. Her efforts were well rewarded. It was desperation that impelled Ivory to this reprise of lovemaking just as it was for the Reindeer Herder chief. Their efforts were rewarded by a second and more passionate series of orgasms.

Just like the Reindeer Herder chief, Ivory didn't know when, if ever, she would again enjoy such young and virile sex.

12