Glade and Ivory Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glade scrutinised the men with great interest as she and her party were escorted by the Ocean People across the sand, then over pebbles and finally stable soil. The men were all eminently fuckable and Glade couldn't decide which of them she'd most relish making love to. Perhaps she could fuck all of them. Whether singly or together: she wasn't too bothered. Her slightly nervous excitement was shared by many of the other Forest Women, though not at all by the Knights. Dignity held Macaque's hand tightly. Modesty gripped her son to her bosom with no less anxiety. Glade reasoned that so far they had no cause to fear their imminent reception at the Ocean People's encampment.

"Were you welcomed there?" asked Ivory, who feared there was some sting to Glade's tale.

"Yes, we were," Glade admitted. "As we were soon to discover, the Ocean People were as much strangers to the violent ways of the Knights and the Mountain Warriors as my tribe. They could see that we were lost in an alien land. Visitors were so rare see they had every reason to welcome us. It also helped our case that we were mostly women. It is rare to find a tribe whose men don't welcome the presence of more women in their community."

The children and women of the Ocean People's village excitedly crowded round Glade's companions. They pinched and stroked their flesh while they were proudly paraded by their menfolk. It was a matter of animated curiosity that Glade and her companions looked so different not only from the Ocean People but from each other. So also was the unexpected fact that they spoke not one word of the Ocean People's language.

"What was the Ocean People's village like?" Ivory wondered. "Did they live in tents?"

"Not at all," said Glade. "They lived in wooden huts covered with palm leaves and threaded together by cord. The village was scattered about in the shade of tall palm trees not far from a small river that trickled into the sea. It was in huts like these that we all soon lived. Our own homes, however, were rather less expertly built than those of the Ocean People. We were welcome to stay with them for as long as we observed the Ocean People's rituals, helped gather food and provisions and, naturally, provided the men with willing sexual partners."

"Were they as promiscuous as your tribe?"

"No," said Glade. "Not even as much as the Knights were. But men throughout the world welcome a variety of women to fuck and they particularly welcome women who have no disinclination to give them exactly what they want."

And this was what Glade did.

The right opportunity didn't come immediately: certainly not when she and her companions first arrived. However, her predatory eye soon identified which men were unattached and which, whether attached or not, had an eye for her. It was obvious that one of the younger men was especially taken by her. Although he had a handsome body, he also had an unfortunate stammer and had lost an eye and some of his nose in a past encounter with a leopard or bear.

It was no effort at all for Glade to seduce him. She sat beside him as they ate the meal of fish and antelope that had been prepared and brushed her knee against his leg. He was initially reticent and uneasy about Glade's forwardness, but when the moment was right and it was sufficiently dark, she let her hand fall on his crotch and stroked his penis. Glade was delighted to see it swell from her ministrations.

Success!

And at last, having enjoyed mostly the flesh of only women since she'd left the river village—even though Macaque and Dignity were such delightful company—she was to relish the joy of a man's prick thrust deep inside her. She took the young man by the hand, not at all sure what the strangely sibilant phonemes of his name might mean, and escorted him to a shaded spot within a secure distance of the village fires and onto a mattress of sand that accommodated their bodies far more comfortably than hard earth could ever do.

As she took his penis into her mouth and trailed her fingers over his pebble-hard testicles, she looked into his shadowy ecstatic face and reflected on her good luck. At last, after all her wanderings, she had found a place where she could truly be at home.

"And were you?" asked Ivory.

"For a while," said Glade. "For a while."

12