Gladiator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bastion let Margaret trace the scars on his body. He was not sure how she found them, horrific or as signs of his toughness. He was however very pleased to see the smile on her face. He smiled again as she splashed the water and repeated the same word. "Baathh," he said back to her slowly, feeling the strange words in his mouth. He eased himself into the large tub. The water was just warm enough to be comfortable in the heat without being too cool. He would not have minded a hot scrub, but figured that the water had probably been sitting around for a while. After he was fully in the tub of water, he tried the new word again, more confident this time, "Bath," looking at her for confirmation. Seeing her approving nod, he grinned like a child who had just learned a lesson correctly. Then mischievously he splashed a large handful of water out of the tub, splattering her. Seeing the water hit her in the chest and stomach he laughed uproariously.

"Mahr-gah-ret, now we will both have the Bath," he said in between laughs. He then lay back in the tub, waiting for her to scrub the sweat from his body, still chuckling and smiling.

She watched him displace water in the tub and was pleasantly surprised as he repeated the word. The water felt good and she laughed with him as she approached him. The sponge had softened with water and she began working on his strong broad shoulders. She was standing behind him and dipped the sponge in the water again and squeezed it over his head, feeling playful as she washed his upper body. The water had evaporated on her skin, causing her to shiver slightly, suddenly aware that her dark nipples had crinkled into hard buds.

She enjoyed the simple task; it was almost normal as she grabbed the soap. She had been talking about nothing, just random thoughts, things the guards had said, for some reason silence seemed unnatural and so she kept talking. She had been unsure of whether he would be grabby, or playful, or allow her to just wash him. So she stayed out of reach for the most part but having lathered up his hair it was time to rinse. Margaret did not want to get soap in his eyes so she moved in front of him where he could easily touch her. She tipped his head back and poured water, rinsing his hair. It did not take long and once she was done she felt his hands on her body. She did not pull away and licked her lips, feeling slightly nervous as to what would happen next.

She half expected him to stand up so she could continue washing his body, but she also thought he might try and pull her into the tub. His thoughts were unreadable as she looked into his eyes, seeing beyond the slave, beyond the warrior, she saw loneliness. "Are you ready to stand up?" she knew he could not understand but asked anyway. She knew the pain of the silent treatment and refused to not talk as he listened even if he did not always understand. She could feel the lack of privacy and recalled how one of the guards said it would be fun to watch Bastion and his cow.

Margaret felt lucky that no one could be watching now as she licked her lips again, a nervous gesture, as she watched his dark eyes roam over her body.

The feeling of her hands roaming across his body was near unbearable. He had told himself that he would not force himself onto this woman that he would let her decide whether or not she wanted to mate. Her steady stream of conversation lulled him, made things easier and harder at the same time. While her words soothed his battle hardened nerves, at the same time they made him wonder what she would sound like in the throes of passion. Her hands roamed across his arms and upper body, cleansing the sweat and grime off him. He felt the occasional brush of her nipples across his back or arm as she leaned into him.

He knew she was trying to maintain a respectful distance from him while still doing her job. This confused him even further. Gods above how he wanted to take her, but he was not willing to rape the woman, he was NOT an animal. Then when she moved in front of him she asked him something and paused, the silence drawing out in direct comparison to the steady stream of friendly chatter she had kept up. His eyes roamed across her body and he warred with his lusts. He wanted to jump out of the tub and crush her against the wall, taking her, violently if needed. Instead he managed his emotions and slowly, so as not to betray himself to his instincts, he reached out and gripped her wrist softly yet firmly. He pulled her down into the tub with him, sitting her in the water on his lap, his stiffening erection pressing into the flesh of her ass. He pulled her close to him and kissed her on the mouth as gently as he could, letting go of her wrists should she choose to pull away. After the first kiss, he pulled back from her to gauge her response, hoping that she would respond in kind.

She felt the pull and did not resist feeling the water splash and rise up over the edge. She moved a little until he settled her against him feeling his desire. The kiss caught her off guard, it was rougher than she was used to but she felt more, understood more in that one kiss. Her body went still and her hands remained up even after he let go of her wrist. She was puzzled; she could see the desire in his eyes. Margaret thoughts tumbled as she recalled how easy it would be for him to take what he wanted. She had seen the gentle side when he had dressed her wounds. While she had already decided to be with him, but she had not given thought to what would be required of her. She had assumed he would take the lead and now she was at a loss as to what to do. There were so many expectations and things that could be misunderstood. Margaret's hands reached out to caress his chest, noticing the pattern of hair, the way his body responded when she touched his nipples.

She had been mentally preparing herself to be taken, she had not thought of physically preparing herself. The water had finally settled to a normal level and the room was quiet as her hand slide down his torso. Her other hand had moved up to his neck-shoulder-along his arm to his large hand which she guided to her breasts.

She nodded, figuring for some reason that nodding was a universal sign of agreement. Margaret leaned in against him and after scanning his face for signs of approval she kissed the clean skin of his neck. She had seen the hunger in his eyes and she vowed to not be afraid of him in any way.

"I know you do not understand what I am saying but I hope you will be gentle. It has been some time since I have lain with a man and when he died I thought my chances of a full life were over. That was a silly thought of course, but then the fire took away my entire life, my future." She planted soft little kisses between words and she could feel his need as she looked back into his eyes.

Bastion did not understand the soft words she spoke to him, but the nod and the soft kisses at his neck were more than clear enough. Unable to contain his passion any longer, his hands began caressing her body, running up and down her smooth wet skin. He allowed her to continue kissing his neck, and when she stopped, his mouth was back on her, first her mouth, then her face, kissing her cheeks. Then moving to her neck, biting her strong muscular shoulders playfully.

His hands stroked her pert nipples, and he hoped that his hands were not too rough on her skin. His cock swelled massively underneath her as he pawed at her flesh. Despite his attempts to be as gentle with her as he could, he knew that he was probably still being rough, probably rougher than she deserved, but he could not help it. His overly large frame and massive hands pushed into her as he reached back and cupped her ass in both hands, squeezing and kneading it. Pulling her body against him, he again locked his lips onto hers and shifted his rock hard cock so that it lay directly underneath her. The topside of his long hard rod pressed into her. He could feel the heat from her pussy against his shaft, the feeling of her crinkly pubic hair pressing into his under the water.

Bastion shifted in the large tub, sliding forwards so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. He slid his hips back and forth a bit, rubbing his shaft along her slit. He pulled his face back from hers and said to her in a deep, soft voice, "I want to be inside of you Mahr-gah-ret. I NEED to be inside of you. I am afraid of hurting you, but I can not resist any longer."

Then with his left hand he reached behind her and lifted her up off his lap a bit. With his right hand he pulled his throbbing dick so that the head of it stood positioned at her entrance. He then let go of her ass with his left hand, so that she could lower herself onto him.

"Some things," he prayed, "Had better not need words."

It was a strange feeling being wanted so badly; she was lucky her body was responding despite the roughness. She had not thought about how much he needed this until his hands moved her so she was poised upon him. She moved a little getting used to the feel, he was big all over and she worried about being able to accommodate him. She leaned in to kiss him again, gently pushing down, frustrating by how the tip refused to slide in. Margaret finally moved one hand down to hold him in place as her body took the tip in. She growled into the kiss, moving slightly getting used to the feel, finding the most comfortable position. She felt his hand on her back, it was a mix of being comforted, soothing, passionate, and things she could not name.

Her body knew what to do better than she did and so she listened to every odd sensation, every feeling that guided her up and down and up again as she slowly wiggled her way upon him. It was different as Bastion was much larger than any man she had been with and it took time to accommodate his massive girth, but it was a good feeling, and between kisses she smiled at him and moaned softly.

His instincts were to thrust, to push into her, his body practically screamed at him to take her deep and hard. It took every ounce of his willpower to drive those instincts down as she began sliding down his shaft. It was at the same time blissful and agonizing. He had not been with a woman in a long time, not counting the failed attempt with the wispy woman a week ago. Feeling his pulsing cock sliding from the cool water into her hot tight pussy was like taking a deep breath of air after being under water for too long, it felt like pure ecstasy. At the same time, the instinct to force, to thrust, to invade screamed at him, taunted him with her slowness.

Keeping his instincts in check he allowed her all the time she needed to work her way onto him comfortably. He knew that he was larger then almost every other man he had ever met, and not just height or muscles. He saw in her face a mixture of pleasure and pain at the same time. A sensation backed up that she growled as she took him in. She did seem determined, and after a short time Bastion was rather amazed to find that she had somehow managed to take in the entirety of him. He gently stroked her back with his left hand, while his right reached up to cup her breast and rubbed her nipple. Between kissing him she moaned softly. He took it as a sign of her pleasure. At the sound of the soft moan, he felt his cock throb lustily inside of her. He took great pleasure in the thought that she was enjoying this as much as him. The sound of the water sloshing in the large tub as she moved up and down slowly did nothing to distract him. He was completely focused on her. Joining her in moaning from the sheer pleasure of it all he whispered in her ear between kisses "Mahr-gah-ret, you have no idea what this, what you, mean to me." Knowing she could not understand him, but lowering his voice into the deep, husky voice again, he spoke to her in between kisses, "Now my beautiful goddess, ride me, ride my cock. I want to feel you all around me. I want to feel your pleasure clenching wildly on my shaft. I know you can do that Mahr-gah-ret, I know you can make me erupt deep inside of you." His eyes closed as he lost himself in the passion of the moment, while still trying to maintain the willpower to stay still and not thrust into her, causing her pain.

The confines of the tub limited both of them, for which she was glad as it gave her body the time she needed to adjust to his enormous cock. The sensation of taking him in seemed to take forever and when she finally felt her body pressed against his she wiggled around a little finding the best position. She ending up leaning back a little, her legs wrapped around him with her feet against the sides of the tub, giving her the leverage to move against him. Margaret started out slowly wanting to make sure it felt good, it took a few strokes to get it to feel good and she picked up the pace. It all felt really different and good but she knew it was not quite going to do it for her. She was not about to give up or fake it, even as she felt his control slipping as his hand gripped her ass.

Margaret opened her eyes and moved so she could kiss him and felt a strange tingling sensation as his manhood shifted inside her. It was rubbing against a different spot and she kissed him, trying to communicate all her thoughts, feelings, and desires through the joining of their lips and bodies. She growled into the kiss as her pleasure overtook her, her body clamping around him in the throes of primal bliss. She gasped for breath as their lips parted and looked straight into his eyes.

He felt her shifting around on top of him, trying to position herself the best she could. He silently prayed that she would manage to experience the pure pleasure of mating, that would make him happier than anything else. The fact that he would be cumming was not in question, more so it was a simple matter of whether he could hold out for long enough to satisfy her.

He was not getting close just yet, but he knew that with her hot tight box clamped on him grinding away, he would not last very long. Her lips pulled back and she gasped for air. He gazed into her eyes as if willing her to cum. The animal lust in his eyes commanding her silently to use his massive cock however she needed.

Looking at her, he felt the tightening in his balls that signaled the torrent that would be eventually be released into her. He gasped out her name as the water splashed around him as she rode him, "Mahr *gasp* Gah *gasp* Ret *gasp*!"

The way he said her name meant more to her than poetry or flattery from any other man she met. It was need driven and she wanted to get to know him better. She hoped they would remain together for a long time and that she would not be a dangerous distraction. She pushed all thoughts of what the guards had said about Basschun's last opponent and wiggled against him wanting to move but unwilling to give up full and complete contact with his body. Her mouth moved to his after the moan and her body was much more relaxed and his manhood felt as if it belonged inside her.

The kiss was intended to be soft and grateful, but it changed as they breathed together and her body rocked against his. She had felt his explosion and was quite glad that his desire did not fade immediately. Margaret was very relaxed and snuggled against him breathing softly kissing his neck. She was glad the first time had been like this rather than in the cramped cell where the guards would have undoubtedly been watching.

"We should probably finish the bath Basschun before the water grows cold or someone comes looking for us."

He had been unable to hold out as long as he had wanted. Unsure if she had reached her peak or not, Bastion had grunted out her name in between gasps and released torrent after torrent of his hot seed deep inside her. She continued to rock against him, almost as if she were trying to milk every last drop out of him. It was by far the most intense sex he had ever experienced, passionate, lusty, and yet, also tender.

She cuddled up against him, breathing softly, and he held her, rocking her in the water his still hard cock inside of her. She murmured into his neck softly, and for once, Bastion was glad he could not understand what she was saying. He had a feeling that she was going to climb off him. Sure enough, after a moment or two of him simply still holding her, she climbed out of the tub, his mostly erect cock slipping out of her tight box.

As she repeated the word "bath" to him, looking down on him with a mixture of both affection and an almost motherly like concern, he nodded at her. "Bath," he said splashing her with a large handful of water. "Bath Mahr-gah-ret. I know." He then laughed uproariously and gave her the biggest smile he could manage. She felt happy for once and doubted she could keep it to herself. She finally pulled away from him reluctantly but understanding they could not hog the bath all day. She made quick work out of washing the rest of him enjoying the feel of his body responding to her touch. She felt as if everyone would know just by looking at her how she felt.

"Out," it took repeating a few times but he finally climbed out of the bath, dripping water everywhere and before she could towel him off, he shook her body sending water droplets everywhere. She approached him with a towel and a smile. He pulled her close as she attempted to dry off his hair. She knew moments like this were going to be rare and so she relished his playfulness even as she swatted his butt with the towel. She fit with him despite their difference in height.

She was glad he had won even as she wished he did not have to fight again. Once she finally managed to dry him off she noticed he still had that look in his eyes, when the door to the slave cells opened and Maraxius was there with a lewd grin, "Had enough fun yet? Come on food is waiting for you big guy." Margaret wished for clothing, as she disliked the way he looked at her like she was just another piece of meat. She almost took the towel but it was soaking wet and likely to be missed. She squared her shoulders, looked at Basschun, and held out her hand to him.

Maraxius smiled at the two of them, and Bastion could not have cared less that the guard was intruding on their private time. He was quite simply in a wonderful mood, all because of this amazing woman. She spoke to him in ways that language did not and he wondered what that meant. He felt like there was nothing that could go wrong. The mention of "food" was one word that Bastion definitely had learned in their strange language. His grin widened and he said, "Food, Mahr-gah-ret, Food." Almost as if in agreement, his stomach chose that exact moment to grumble.

The two slaves walked hand in hand behind Maraxius down to the cell where Bastion slept. However just as Maraxius was opening the cell door another guardsman came running down the hallway. He spoke to Maraxius for a bit, and Margaret looked concerned. Maraxius frowned at the news and then spoke to Margaret. She asked him something and then at his response, let go of Bastion's hand. She patted him on the arm lovingly and then walked into the cell.

Bastion started to enter the cell also, but Maraxius gently put his hand on the giant's arm and said something to him he could not understand. He looked at Margaret confused, but she smiled at him and said something in a calming voice and pointed at Maraxius. His fears were allayed somewhat as the guard closed the cell door and locked her in. Well, at least she would be there when he got back, or so he hoped.

The other guard handed Bastion a large white sheet, unsure of what to do with it, Maraxius draped it over the giant's shoulders and folded it in such a way as to cover most of his lower body. It was the weird clothing these people wore Bastion realized. They had never before dressed him like one of them. Bastion's confusion rose to new heights. The two guards led him down a long hall and up into some chambers above ground that he had never seen before, Maraxius talking to him the whole time.