Gladiatress Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go!" she repeated, tugging weakly at the arm around her throat as he pulled her tightly against him, their bodies pressed together, his wandering hand exploring the sleek curves of her body.

"Hmm, I can't feel anything under here but perhaps I ought to make sure" he grunted as he changed position, firmly grasping the collar of her cat suit in his big, fists.

"No!" she squealed helplessly as he roughly tore the flimsy material apart with a loud tearing noise, revealing a wide 'V' of smooth, caramel skin. There were lusty male cheers as he tugged the torn edges wide apart so that the dark material framed her pert boobs. She tried to squirm away, her body twisting right and left giving displaying her gorgeous boobs to the whole audience. Her breasts were pert and nicely rounded, tipped with large, coffee-coloured aureoles.

"No! Stop!" the girl cried, trying and failing to remove his arm from around her waist. She groaned as he ran his hands over her exposed flesh, his hot lips grazing her neck.

Selen watched as he ran his hand up over the girl's taut stomach and cupped her boobs. The girl really had lovely breasts, on the full side but still in proportion with her sleek gymnast's body. She felt a faint flicker of arousal, deep in the pit of her stomach as she watched him caress the girl's breasts with his big hands. She gasped loudly as he gently rolled one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger until it was as hard and round as a coffee bean.

Selen looked around her. In the half-light she saw both the men and women in the audience watching intently, eager to see what would happen next.

"No! Please!" the girl mewed as he slid a hand down over her stomach, to her thighs. She wriggled as his thick fingers explored her there. She tried to clamp her legs together but couldn't stop him, stroking the tight material of the catsuit where it clung to her inner thighs.

The girl's protests slowly changed to moans as his tongue lapped her ear and his fingers pleasured her. She shivered with desire as his thick fingers slowly and patiently stroked the full length of her moist slit.

Selen changed position, crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to satisfy the delicious itch that was slowly growing between her legs. If the girl was faking it, she was doing it very well.

As the girl's knees became increasingly unstable, the Sultan eased her onto her knees and he knelt behind her. He continued to caress her semi-naked body, one hand squeezing her boobs, the other sliding beneath her costume to massage her naked pussy.

"Ooh, yes, yes," the girl groaned as he ravished her. Selen could hear the increasing desperation in her voice as she watched the bulge of his hand moving up and down between the girl's widely spread thighs, teasing and tormenting her.

"Please, please," the girl mewed, writhing ecstatically as his lips kissed her neck, his hand moved faster and his cruel fingers squeezed and twisted her swollen, erect nipples.

Selen shifted uncomfortably, resisting the temptation to slide a hand between her own thighs as she watched the girl being pleasured, and listened to her increasingly breathless moans, as the man's skilful fingers brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Like the people around her, she found herself leaning forward, wanting to share the girl's evident excitement, wanting her to climax, to release the built-up tension.

A tense, expectant silence fell over the crowd as they watched the man expertly stroked and caressed the girl's willing flesh, his hand moving a little faster as her cries became tight and breathless, her hips undulating as she neared the peak of her excitement.

She came suddenly and loudly, letting out a long wail of pure ecstasy as she climaxed, her whole body jerking, her eyes squeezed shut, her head thrown back.

--

The "Sultan" held her in his big arms until her sobs of pleasure subsided and she'd regained her breath. Getting to his feet, he reached down and took her chin in one large hand forcing her to look up at him.

"Now then, little assassin, wouldst thou still run me through with your dagger?"

The girl, now kneeling at his feet, looked up at him with her dark eyes and flushed cheeks as she slowly shook her head.

"Perhaps I should show you my dagger," he said, lewdly, and suddenly everyone's attention was drawn to the generous bulge in his loincloth as he towered over her.

The girl knelt before him submissively as he tugged at his loincloth. Selen heard herself and the others around her gasp as he pulled the material away from his thighs revealing his huge cock. It was smooth and hairless and black, and nearly as thick as her forearm. Even in its semi-erect state it was longer and thicker than anything Selen had seen before.

"It's so big!" the assassin gasped.

"Give me your hand girl," he said, winking at the crowd and grabbing her wrist. "I'm sure you can coax a few extra inches."

He drew her hand towards it and she slowly ran a finger along the full length from his enlarged, hairless balls to the engorged bulbous head, her hand looking small and pale against his muscular thighs and thick cock.

"He's big isn't he?" Nadia whispered, her voice sounding hoarse and excited.

Selen nodded, watching as the girl slowly stroked him until he was impressively erect. The Sultan stood side on, his eyes closed, his cock jutting out from his thick thighs as the girl squeezed and caressed his monstrous cock.

"Now how about having a closer look at my weapon?" he asked, pulling her head towards his erection.

"Please!" the girl gasped, trying to twist away.

"Or perhaps I should introduce you to my guards. They've been away from their wives for weeks, I'm sure they'd love to make friends with a pretty young thing like you."

Reluctantly, she began to lick his throbbing cock, her pointed, pink tongue lapping his hard flesh.

"Yes, yes, that's it," he murmured , his cock twitching as she planted a line of hot kisses along its length.

Selen felt a warm, dampness spread through her thighs as she watched the girl's lips caress his hardness. She watched as the girl slowly took him in her mouth, her lips stretched tightly around his impressive girth.

"Yes, yes," he groaned as she slowly moved back and forth, her moist lips squeezing his hardness deliciously as her tongue swirled around the sensitive head.

He was so big that she could only take the top third of him inside her mouth. She slowly sucked his swollen flesh as she grasped the base of his shaft and stroked his hairless testicles with her hands.

Movement to her right caught Selen's eye, distracting her. In the dim light she watched as the fat man's wife (or maybe his mistress) slid a pale hand beneath his robes. He moaned as Selen watched the bulge of her hand start to move slowly back and forth.

Back on stage, the Sultan knelt beside the girl, pushed her back onto the futon then knelt between her legs. The girl squealed as he grabbed the torn edges of her costume and roughly yanked them, tearing the sheer material further apart and exposing her naked thighs. There were more male cheers as he grabbed her calves pushing her legs back until her knees were against her shoulders.

"Now then little assassin, perhaps I should give you a taste of my dagger," he declared, gently rubbing his huge dong between her legs, the thick shaft sliding along her slit, still swollen and wet from her orgasm.

"No, please, you're too big, you'll surely split me asunder!" the girl gasped theatrically as she wriggled helplessly.

"Run her through!" shouted the obese man eagerly.

"Give her what she deserves!" shouted another.

Positioned at the front of the stage, Selen had an excellent view, watching intently as the "Sultan" grinned, grasping his thick shaft in one meaty hand as he slowly eased it between the clasping lips of the girl's pussy.

"No! Please!" the girl whimpered as slowly eased the top couple of inches into her warm, velvety pussy then slowly out again as she groaned loudly. Selen held her breath as she watched him, ease himself in and out, a little deeper each time as the girl writhed and twisted beneath him.

He began to slowly fuck her, his muscular buttocks bobbing up and down. There was an intense silence in the tent broken only by the girl's powerless mews as he fucked her with long, slow strokes his prick glistening with her juices.

After a short while he changed position, lying on top of the girl and pinning her hands above her head, her feet either side of his thick neck, her legs bent back over her chest. Selen watched the muscles in his firm buttocks tense as his hips bobbed up and down, driving his hardness deep into the girl's wetness.

Selen watched as he fucked her harder and harder, his large, swollen balls slapping against the girl's buttocks, the sweat collecting on his forehead. It probably wasn't very professional of her to get this aroused before a fight but she simply couldn't look away from the erotic spectacle unfolding a few yards in front of her, couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to be fucked in front of all these people.

She felt the warm, familiar tingle of desire spreading from between her legs as she watched the actors change position. They rolled over so that the girl was on top. Simba lay on his back, his cock standing straight up like the thick wooden poles supporting the tent as the girl crouched above him, resting her buttocks on his hands as she guided him between her widely spread legs. In this position, she was able to rest her weight on his broad hands, leaving her fingers free to toy with her hungry clit. She moaned loudly as he fucked her from underneath, his hips lifting from the floor as he drove up into the tight but well-lubricated embrace of her welcoming pussy.

She knew she shouldn't but Selen couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to be fucked in that position. Being able to gently stimulate her clit whilst being fucked from beneath her by that big, black cock, the head bumping against her cervix. She glanced around furtively hoping no-one would notice as she folded her hands in her lap, the subtle movements doing little to satisfy her body's craving for stimulation.

Beside her, the fat man with the moustache closed his eyes and sighed happily as his lady friend continued to massage him underneath the folds of his robes.

When she looked back at the stage, they'd changed position again. Now the girl was kneeling astride him, her hands resting on his broad, muscular chest as she slid up and down his swollen cock, her high, proud breasts jiggling.

"Oh, oh!" she gasped happily as she bounced up and down and Simba's hands squeezed her boobs, his thumbs flicking her engorged nipples. Her cries of pleasure got louder and louder as she rode him harder and harder, her slim fingers strumming her engorged clit.

"It's so good, so good!" she panted as she fucked him harder and harder until suddenly she was there; her body singing with ecstasy, her head thrown back as she came with a loud scream.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the fat man suddenly tense and his eyes roll back in his head as he enjoyed his own discrete climax, a feminine hand clamped over his mouth to silence his cry of pleasure.

It seemed to become even more hot and humid in the tent as the mini-play reached its climax. Simba cast the girl onto the floor right in front of Selen. After her second orgasm she was as limp as a rag doll and he quickly positioned her on all fours, the tight cat suit clinging to her pert bottom. She only protested weakly as he grasped the ragged edges of the torn cat suit and ripped them open exposing her bare buttocks. Selen was still sitting cross-legged in the semi-darkness. She leant forward, pressing her hands deeper between her thighs as she watched Simba roughly yank the girl's knees apart and position the tip of his throbbing hardness against her exposed pussy.

"Please," the girl gasped as he eased himself into her and Selen could no longer tell whether she meant "Please stop" or "Please, don't make me wait".

He groaned with pleasure, enjoying the tight, silky embrace of the girl's pussy as he eased his fat cock deep inside her in one smooth movement. Soon he was fucking her roughly and passionately, his powerful thighs driving his thick cock deep into the girl's helpless body, his large balls slapping against her thighs. His large hands slipped under her body and cupped her swaying boobs as he drove his cock in and out with long, fluid strokes.

"Oh, please, don't stop!" the girl groaned as his thick fingers toyed with her hard, little nipples. His moans of pleasure mixed with hers as he thrust harder and harder, faster and faster, building towards their grand finale.

At the final moment, he withdrew his huge engorged cock, which looked ready to explode. His hand frantically stroked his shaft and his eyes squeezed shut as the crowd leaned forward expectantly, waiting for a release to the intense sexual tension. His hand was a blur now, stroking faster and faster until he was there, throwing his head back and howling as he came, generous amounts of his thick, pearly cum splashing messily over the girl's soft buttocks as the crowd clapped and cheered wildly.

12