Gladiatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa's motion was driving Valyn crazy. He was getting hot and throbbing inside her but then she pulled off of him robbing him of his climax. His penis laid against his belly pulsating with juices dripping out. All sense of humiliation was now abandoned. He just wanted the maddening task to be completed. He was now begging for them to finish him off.

"I think we've had enough fun with him," Sierra said in a sexy voice. She untied the scarf and lifted his penis which was still throbbing as she held it delicately in her fingers. She smiled and gave it a couple of squeezes and strokes. His pent-up desire was finally released as he shot a massive load a couple of feet into the air. All the women in the room squealed with delight. It took a few minutes for their giggles to die down.

"You can leave now," Sierra said as they untied him.

"Where are my clothes?" Valyn demanded trying to salvage any sense of dignity he could find.

"You don't get any," she responded shortly. "Now run along home."

Valyn protested but the women pushed him out the door into the streets and locked him out. He had no choice but to run back to the male quarters a couple of blocks away. He had to pass a group of women who were walking by. They giggled at seeing him streak by in his naked state. In just one evening, Sierra had changed how women were viewed in the arena. It was doubtful that they would be underestimated again anytime soon.

The Sierra Waycross saga continues in Volume 3