Glamour Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started improvising sexual moves even more extreme than the director asked for and gradually began dominating Tiffany. She was so strong that there was no way to resist her, so Tiffany spent the entire hour in submission.

They were in the sixty-nine position with the girl on top when Tiffany's tongue on her clitoris made the girl go crazy. She pushed back and ground herself into Tiffany's face, forcing Tiffany's nose between her butt cheeks. The blonde didn't stop until Tiffany's nose was pressed into her anus. Tiffany tried to pull back, but the bigger girl overpowered her.

Tiffany stopped licking the girl, but the girl didn't stop grinding on Tiffany's face. Tiffany thought she was going to drown in the all juices flowing into her mouth. Finally, the girl jerked violently, sighed loudly and collapsed on Tiffany.

She recovered quickly and apparently wanted to show her appreciation for her intense orgasm. She lapped away at Tiffany while pushing two of her fingers in and out. Then, she removed the fingers and Tiffany felt one of them going into her anus. She twisted and squirmed trying to dislodge it, but it kept pushing deeper while the girl's tongue flickered faster. The photographer and videographer cheered them on. Then it was Tiffany's turn to lose control as she came so hard that she passed out.

When she came to, she was shocked that the girl had lifted her up so that she was on her hands and knees with the girl behind her. The girl pulled Tiffany's cheeks apart and began pushing her tongue in and out of Tiffany's anus while her fingers played with her clitoris. Tiffany again came violently.

Tiffany was exhausted by this time, and from that point on the blonde did whatever she wanted with the helpless Tiffany. The worst was when she sat on Tiffany's face and demanded, "Fuck my ass with your tongue."

Tiffany refused, but the girl pushed her butt down so Tiffany couldn't breathe. She stayed that way for a few seconds and then lifted up and told her again, "Fuck my ass with your tongue." When Tiffany didn't obey, down came the butt again, this time for more than a minute. Tiffany was gasping for air when it was lifted and didn't refuse the girl's order a third time.

When it was over, the girl apologized for being mean, gave Tiffany a long, passionate kiss and said, "Thank you for making this great."

Tiffany said nothing. She was thinking about what was still ahead.

There was no warm up with the man. He was average height and muscular. But his most important muscle was enormous, both in length and width. Tiffany stared at it in horror as it swung like a pendulum between his thighs.

The man was smooth and efficient and went through his movements like a dancer who knew the choreography by heart. He needed no prompting from the photographer and videographer. He pulled and pushed her into different positions.

There was a smile on the man's face that seemed to be painted on. It never changed no matter what he was doing. Only when he was pumping in and out of her at a fast rate did she hear some heavy breathing. That was the closest thing to emotion that he showed. She felt like she was having sex with a robot.

He started by laying her down and lifting her legs over his shoulders as he put his face between her thighs. He licked briefly, but stopped as soon as he saw she was still wet from her previous session with the girl. He pushed forward, and her legs went higher as his shoulders lifted them. Then he took his tool in one hand and began rubbing it on her pussy.

He slowly pushed it into her and began a rhythm back and forth. Her upper body was on the bed, and her legs were straight in the air as he pushed all the way in and pulled all the way out. She was squeezed so tight that she couldn't move. She felt like an inflated sex doll.

He leaned forward, pushing her legs further back toward her head and slammed so hard into her that I seemed as if he were trying to push through her and come out the other side. His thighs collided with her butt, causing her whole body to bounce off of him, hit the bed and bounce back.

He drove faster and harder, and even though she was wet, he was so thick that she began to get sore inside. Red and purple bruises spread over her butt and thighs.

Finally, he stopped and withdrew, lowered her legs onto the couch and lay down behind her. In a second, he was back inside her, moving in and out from the spoon position. Once again, the speed increased and his thighs hit her butt, but it wasn't as bad as the previous position.

He followed the same pattern in other positions, ending in the missionary position and telling her to wrap her legs around him. As his body went at her like a sledgehammer, she noticed that his breathing was no longer as regular as a clock, but his face was still a mask.

Then that changed, too. His facial muscles began twitching, his breath came in irregular spurts and he exploded into her with a long sigh. After a few more strokes, he collapsed onto her. She didn't notice his dead weight on her as much as she noticed the sweat pouring onto her from his body and the smell of it filling her nose.

He recovered quickly, got off of her and walked away. She looked up at the clock and saw it was barely forty-five minutes. She wondered if she still owed fifteen more minutes to Fresh Flesh, but a young woman assistant walked up to her and said, "Your half-hour break starts now. After that, I'll be cleaning you up for Backdoor Beginners."

*************

An assistant helped her flush her colon in the bathroom and led her back to the set. She was told to get on her hands and knees on the bed. Then the assistant slowly pushed an ice-cold dildo into Tiffany's ass until it went all the way in and couldn't be seen.

"It's just lube," the girl explained as Tiffany shivered. "It will melt inside you."

A minute later, a man walked in. He was slightly smaller but more muscular than the previous actor, with longer arms and a small forehead that was sort of apelike. His expression was just as matter of fact, and it didn't change as he went about his business. Tiffany saw that his cock was nearly as big as the one that had just destroyed her vagina and shuddered.

The man lifted her legs and put his penis between her legs. It slid into her vagina easily because of the mingled fluids from the previous session, but it hurt because she was sore. He was soon bouncing her against the bed the same way as before. She couldn't help making soft cries from the pain. A little of the melting lubricant inside her anus was squeezed out and dripped on the bed.

In a minute, he pulled out and used his hand again to aim himself. She felt a slight probe between her butt cheeks, and then he leaned forward, lifting her rear in the air once more. As he pressed his body against hers, he didn't push hard, and at first he was stopped by her small opening, but the light pressure didn't let up, and soon he slipped into her.

Because his cock was thick, the going was slow. As she felt it disturbing her insides, she became frantic, and her thoughts tortured her as much as the giant cock. How had it come to this? Was she the most disgusting woman in the world? Was she even human, or was she an animal, an insect?

The man pushed all the way in, and she felt his stomach against her thighs as he pushed her back. He pulled out about an inch, and it felt even worse than when he was going in. Slowly he pushed back in and then pulled out a little further.

He kept doing this, going a little further out each time. As he did so, he increased his pace slightly and breathed in and out in time to his movements as if his breathing were a rhythmic drum beat. His mouth was so close to Tiffany's that she heard each breath loudly, and from below, she heard disgusting sloppy, squishy sounds as the lubricant was pushed around inside her and some squirted out.

Then she heard something else. It sounded something like "Ugh, ugh, ugh" and it was in the same rhythm as his breathing and the squishes. Where was it coming from? She suddenly realized she was making the grunting sounds. She tried to clench her teeth and stop the sounds, but it was no use. Her mouth got tired from the effort, and soon the horrible grunts began again, getting higher pitched and faster as he sped up.

Suddenly, there was a loud pop. He had ripped himself out of her, and the sudden opening of her anus had made the sound. Then his member plunged back in and pushed all the way to the bottom. She almost fainted from the pain. He repeated the move a few times. Each time he popped, she nearly passed out.

She thought nothing could be worse than this feeling, but then he started a new torture, and she realized she was wrong. He didn't do anything different, but when he pulled out, he didn't push right back in.

Sometimes he waited a few seconds, sometimes ten or fifteen seconds and sometimes longer. The longer he waited, the more it hurt, because her opening had begun to close, only to be violently forced wide open again. But the torture in her mind was even worse. It was almost as devastating to anticipate him as it was to endure him.

Just as she felt she had to scream, he stopped the torture and began a steady rhythm again. Now he was pulling all the way out and pushing all the way in faster and faster and also slamming into her butt cheeks with his thighs so the bouncing ball was once more set into motion. It became so fast that sometimes she felt herself slamming against him twice on each of his "in" strokes. When he finally stopped, Tiffany was panting loudly, almost gasping, and she felt like her insides were mush.

He gently rolled her limp body over on the bed and then lifted it up with one hand while pushing her knees and hands under her until she was on all fours. Then he got behind her and pushed into her ass again. He did it quickly this time and had no difficulty. As he increased his speed, her grimaces became more twisted. She had lost control of her face muscles. Her eyebrows narrowed as she grunted in time with his thrusts. In front of her, she saw a camera catching every expression of her agony.

He stopped and got up off his knees behind her until he was standing on the bed in a squat. He was still buried inside her, and when she turned her head around and looked behind her, it looked like he was towering over her body. He began moving his member in and out by doing squats. Because of his position, it was now more of an up-and-down motion. As the tempo increased, once again his thighs began slamming into her butt.

This time, though, the bouncing ball was her entire body. The force of his collisions went to her hands and knees and pushed them into the mattress springs, which pushed back and lifted her completely up in the air. Then she was slammed back down by him again. It looked as if she was on a trampoline.

At last, he slowed down and stopped, putting his weight on her. Then he put his arm around her waist and hugged her tightly. He fell back on the bed, pulling her on top of him. She was now sitting on his lap facing away from him but still impaled. He moved back, pulling her with him, until he was propped up against the headboard. He brought his legs to a sitting position and then took her feet and placed them on his thighs.

She wondered what he was trying to do as he grabbed her butt with his hands and lifted it in the air. She felt him begin thrusting up into her ass from below. As the thrusts began, she realized that in this position he could go much faster than before because her body weight wasn't slowing him down.

Suddenly he stopped, grabbed her thighs and yanked them back. His pole was torn out of her, and she screamed from the pain. He held her butt in the air a few seconds for a cameraman to take a close-up of her gaping anus and then lowered her back onto him again and resumed the battering from below. By the time he gaped her two more times, she was hoarse from screaming and sobbing.

The next part wasn't painful but totally humiliating. He put some pillows under her head and then sat on her face like the girl had done in her first video. She gagged as she looked into his sweaty crack, but she didn't resist this time.

She began licking up and down. She felt him push out and stuck her tongue into him. He began lifting up and down so that her tongue went in and out of his anus. It was deathly silent, except for his panting, which increased the longer he continued. For a moment, he lost control and sat all the way down on her face, smothering her, but he quickly jumped up and got off of her. She retched and nearly threw up.

The final position was on pillows on the floor against the bed. Her head was on a thick pillow on the floor, her back was against the bed and her legs were high in the air and arcing over her back, held in place by his hands.

Her butt was above her face and because the back of her head was pushed down into the pillow, she couldn't turn it to avoid seeing him plunging into her ass. As he ravaged her, her face became shiny from all the lube his cock was squeezing out of her. She tried to keep it from going into her mouth as she grunted from the pain.

Then she heard the change in his breathing, and her heart leaped. It was finally coming to an end -- all the pain, the filth, the humiliation.

His breathing became irregular, and finally it stopped for a moment as he buried himself in her ass and stayed there. Tiffany felt him hose her insides. So much come gushed out that some of it poured out around his penis and fell down onto her face. She closed her mouth and eyes but she couldn't keep from smelling his discharge and again fought to keep from throwing up.

A minute later, he slowly pulled out of her, and then his come poured out of her ass. It covered her face and filled her nose, so she was forced to open her mouth to breathe. When she did that, so much fell in that she began choking and coughing and swallowing as fast as she could to stop it going down her air pipe. She felt like she was going to drown in come.

The cameraman shot her face as the torrent slowed to a trickle. He moved away, and the woman assistant came back and gently cleaned her face, but she still tasted the semen in her nose and mouth. The assistant helped her dress.

When she began walking down the hall, the pain between her legs and inside her anus was so strong she stopped and tried to figure out how to move forward without any part of her body touching any other part. She tried a lurching walk on her tiptoes with her legs spread wide, but it didn't help much. She began sobbing as she made her way to the studio entrance and got into her car. She had to sit there for a few minutes to get enough control to drive home.

************

Tiffany began working for Smith and Smidge the next night. She was a mess because she didn't take the painkiller the psychiatrist had given her earlier in the day. Her impulse to punish herself was too strong.

In a couple of weeks, the psychiatrist felt sure of his diagnosis and prescribed medication. The results were miraculous. She became happier almost immediately, and over the next few months, a positive, nurturing personality emerged replacing her self-obsession and self-loathing.

After a while, she felt she didn't need the drug anymore, but each night she went to work at the office and met new girls responding to the ads. Watching them reminded her that she couldn't take a chance, so she continued to take her meds.

Since she was working two jobs, she barely had time to spend money. With Smidge's help, she was soon able to pay her bills every month and even set aside savings. At the end of the year, she got the pink slip from her car back from Smith and Smidge, along with a nice check for the entire year's wages, plus a bonus.

She thanked them and cried. They smiled and then got serious.

"Tiffany, this is the last time we're ever going to see you," Smith said. "You are now the real Tiffany, with a new life. Try to forget everything about this."

They shook hands, and she left.

She did see them again, once on the street and once in a nice restaurant where she was having dinner with Don. She pretended not to notice them, and they did the same. She couldn't prevent being reminded of them whenever one of the glamour models ads popped up. It seemed their business was still going strong.

After her personality changed, her circle of friends grew, and by the time she met Don, she was known for the way she lived her life. Other people talked about it, but all her friends agreed that Tiffany was the only one they ever knew who really did live each day as though it were her final one.

She worked hard at enjoying each moment and making sure everything she did was something that mattered. When bad things happened to her, she never complained. When good things happened, she was full of gratitude.

When Don asked her to marry him, she didn't hesitate. When she had two children with him, she was happier than ever. Occasionally, when her friends asked her why she was always so happy and positive, she told them that it might sound morbid to them, but what worked for her was knowing that every day might be her last.

***********

Her last day came after they had been married seven years.

"Please come in here for a second," Don said from his office next to the kitchen. From the tone of his voice, she knew immediately that this was the end. She said a silent prayer of thanks for the wonderful years she had enjoyed with him and the children.

"What is it?" she asked pleasantly as she came in to find him in front of his computer.

"Bill at the office told me that I had to go to this website," he said. "I told him I wasn't interested in that kind of stuff, but he kept pushing me. Today, he told me that if I didn't at least look there, I might make a mistake that would haunt me for the rest of my life. That was so strange coming from him that I decided to look at the site -- and this is what I found."

"I see," said Tiffany, but she looked at him, not at the screen.

For a moment, each waited for the other to speak. Don broke the silence.

"Do you have an explanation for this?"

"Yes. Do you want to hear it?"

More silence.

"Do you love me?" Don asked.

"Yes."

"Do you love the children?"

"Yes."

"How long ago was this?"

"Ten years ago."

"Do you want to forget it?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"Are you still able to love me?"

"Yes."

"Can you forgive me?"

"No, because you did this long before we met, so there's nothing to forgive. I don't know who you were then, and I never want to know. Does that work for you?"

"Yes."

He turned off the computer, stood up and took her in his arms. She pulled him to her, buried her head in his chest and began sobbing. In a soft vice, he tried to comfort her, but she didn't stop. Finally, he pulled her to the bedroom and reached for a box of tissues. He spent a minute gently drying her face as she choked back her tears, and then he kissed her.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."