Glamour, Sand and Ellen Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirms as my hands creep down her body to her legs. I specifically avoid her genitalia, and rub her thighs and calves. On my way back up, I avoid her crotch again. She immediately stops squirming and grabs both of my hands. She turns to me.

"It's okay, Drew." I blink at her. "I like you a lot. And you don't have to be such a gentleman all the time, you know."

She leans up and pecks me on the cheek. Her innocent smile and gentile eyes melt my face; I can feel my blood boil beneath my skin. She closes her eyes, and I watch as the distance between our faces diminishes until our lips touch. The smell of spearmint invades my nostrils as I taste her lips and she tastes mine. We break apart, and stare at each other. I try to emulate my best 'lustful' face.

She closes the distance again, however much quicker this time. Our lips move quicker too, and I can feel her hands roam my body. She glides over my shoulders, then down to my arms. They move frantically, going from one spot to the next. She's trying to feel all of my body at once. Not to be outdone, I explore her curves and features in haste. Our skin is covered in goose bumps from a combination of the cold and the sensuality. My body tingles under her touch, and my lips tingle against hers. I am in another world.

Ellen backs into one of the pillars of the gazebo, which we had been slowly moving towards. We are jolted out of our embrace, and are left motionless. She swallows. I imagine the combination of our saliva travelling down her throat. She leans against the pillar, relaxingly. Her legs are slightly spread, and her vagina is wide open. All I want is to make her happy.

I kneel down on both knees, and slowly advance toward her waiting groin. As my finger touches her outer folds, she jumps back. I use my thumb to play with it, move it around, and her breathing picks up again. Moving towards the inside, I gingerly feel around the edges and probe inside with the tip of my finger. I take my thumb and start to rub in circles. Occasionally I slip in and penetrate her. Before long, I switch to my index finger and am regularly and rhythmically entering her. She starts to squirm and move around. I can feel her vagina slowly moisten as I arouse her. When she starts to whimper, I pull my finger out and move in with my tongue. I can taste the salt from the ocean on her lips. I lick her up and down, and flick her clitoris with my tongue, making her squeal.

"Holy fuck, Drew..." she moans.

She puts one of her legs over my shoulder, and pushes my head deeper with both hands. I reach around under each leg and pull her closer with both forearms. I hardly have room to breathe, but I never stop flicking and licking as fast as I can. Her breath shortens, her whimpers become higher pitched. Her crotch is sopping wet, but she doesn't climax. Just when I'm about to suffocate, she lets go of me. Both of us are out of breath, our chests heaving. I slowly stand up and meet her eyes.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" she says between breaths.

She has untied her hair, and it now hangs down past her shoulders and across her face. Her eyes that once sparkled from chandeliers and moonlight are now burning with desire. She bits her bottom lip as she looks at me with a face that still remains sweet and gentile.

As she regains her breath, I feel her hands roam down the side of my body. They travel all the way to my waist, where she slowly glides across my groin and gently takes a hold of my shaft. It is already rock hard. She slowly strokes it up and down with her hand, which is extremely warm despite the wind. I bend down and lightly kiss her neck and massage her shoulders. Slowly my hand makes its way back down to her vagina, and I gently rub the area as I continue to peck and nip at her neck. She continues to stroke me, and both of us moan quietly as we fondle each other. My penis seems to impossibly get stiffer, and before long I can no longer take it.

I pick her up in both arms and lift her up so we stare into each other's eyes. Catching on, she wraps her hands and legs around my body. She turns her head a spits her spearmint gum out on the ground. She pecks me on the nose before grinning at me. I give her a long stare; ensuring that this is what she wants. She nods at me. I carefully balance her in one arm before lining my penis up to her opening. I thrust in all the way, and the air rushes out of her lungs as if she's been punched in the stomach.

Placing both hands on her butt cheeks, I slowly move her back and forth. She's very tight, but also very wet. She moans with each fall, and our hips collide with a slap. As I pick up speed, I match thrusts with her falls, burying myself as deep into her as I can. She can no longer support herself, and her head rests on my shoulders. Her hair bounces around wildly, and she is constantly moaning over the loud slapping that echoes around the gazebo. I feel as the though the whole shelter is shaking, and I put all of my effort into driving into her as deep as I can. Her legs start to slide down my waist, so I reach down and hold them there for her. I never slow down.

"I'm-gon-na-fuck-ing-cum," she cries between each thrust. She puts a death grip around my neck and whines loudly into my ear. Her whole body shakes in my arms and I feel her contract around my shaft as she screams and squeals. After moments of screaming, her grip eventually loosens, and I lower her to ground slowly. Only now do I realize the burning in my arms, and that I'm out of breath.

Ellen waddles over to the railing that faces the ocean. She puts but both hands on the railing, and sticks her read end at me. She wiggles her little, round butt, and looks over her shoulder, waiting for me to join her.

I slowly saunter towards her, and grab her hips. I lean up and give her a short kiss on the lips before slowly entering her warm opening. Standing up, I hold on to her hips and rock back and forth. She stares at me the whole time, and I stare at her. Her body rocks as my pelvis smashes into hers. Her face contorts in pleasure and her moans and groans escape from her gaping mouth. I bend down and hold onto to her shoulder as I try to go faster and deeper. She turns away from me, and bows her head. I can feel her try to match my thrusts with her own. I reach around and grab both her breasts in my hands. She moans and cries loudly as I play with them. I can feel a burning in my legs, and an echoed slapping reverberating around the room. I bring my hand to her back. I can't keep going forever. I muster a few late, deep thrusts and start to slow down.

I step away from her and she turns around, her back against the railing. She throws her hand out to me, asking me to take it. I look at her, confused.

"Trust me, I've got the best idea," she says.

I take her hand, and she leads me back down the steps of the gazebo leading to the ocean. I remember her other 'best idea', and become skeptical of how wise this one might be. She's running, and forces me to hustle behind her, in tow. When she gets to the sand, she lets go and stops, turning to me.

"Okay, now lay down," she lightly pushes on my chest, and I collapse on to the sand. I'd do whatever she wants.

Lying on my back I look up to her, as she stands at my feet. The moon is behind her head, and I can see its glow all around her, as if she's wearing a halo. Her cute belly button protrudes from her belly, and sits below her small, ripe breasts which are topped with little round nipples. Her hair is in a wild mess, but she has done her best to keep it out of her face. Delicate eyes stare at me intently. Her face is cracked in an angelic smile. As I lay in the sand staring at Ellen Page, I have never before been held so breathless.

She slowly bends down and crawls towards my face on all fours, straddling my body. I watch her seductively creep ever closer to me. As she approaches my head, she leans to the side to get to my ear.

"Have you ever had sex on the beach, Drew?" she says very quietly into my ear. Some of her hair is on my face and in my mouth. It smells of roses. I watch it billow up as I exhale. I focus, and try to capture to details of these moments. I never want to forget this.

"No, but please tell me I'm about to," I say, breathing into her ear.

She chuckles, and nibbles on my earlobes. She leans up so we are face to face. Her nose touches mine, her forehead touches mine. I can feel her breath against my chin. I feel her reaching around my groin, looking for something. She grabs my penis, and before I know it I am inside of her.

She starts off slow, simply lowering herself up and down. She grabs either side of my face with both hands and kisses me gently. I feel like I might explode, overwhelmed by her lips. She gives me a full taste of them before immediately pulling away, only leaving me wanting more. She sits up now, supporting herself with her arms as she stares into my soul. Her hair hangs down from her head and bounces along with her. I grab her waist. She sits up fully, and grabs my hands and lowers them down to her butt. I give each cheek a squeeze; she giggles and continues to ride me.

She stops bouncing, and sits completely on top of my penis. She starts to rock back and forth. She leans back with one hand. Her hips revolve and gyrate on top of mine. She picks up speed, and can hardly stay balanced. She looks up to the sky, and plays with her breasts. Her breath is shortening, and she is whining.

"Fuck, I'm gonna go again," she says.

"I'm close too," I say.

She starts bouncing again, and leans into my face. She can hardly keep her eyes open. She looks to the sky again, moaning and then starts to squeal. I feel her contract onto my shaft and her body shudder as she nearly collapses onto me. Her convulsions bring me over the edge. I stare up to the stars, and can feel my semen travel through my penis and release deep inside her. The air is filled with our moans, as she slowly stops moving, and collapses onto my chest.

My chest pushes her up and down as it heaves in an attempt to regain my breath. She rolls off and lies beside me. We stare at the stars and the moon. I hear nothing save for our breathing and the wind.

"That was amazing Drew, I will absolutely never forget this."

"You think I will?" I say, between breaths. "You're so perfect, Ellen."

"Nobody's perfect."

"Except you."

"Stop it," she says, laughing, and giving me a playful shove. She stands up and brushes the sand off her butt and back. "I'm going for a swim, care to join me?"

I look at her. "I'm right behind you."

12