Glamourous

Story Info
Lucy Pinder has an affair with a photographer.
19.9k words
4.79
66.3k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story is a loosely based prequel to my Fine Time series. It takes place two years before the events of the first Fine Time story, enjoy!

******************

August 2013

London, England

Freshly mowed green grass covered the ground of the yard with the sunlight offering a clear vision to see how deep it's color was. Within the middle of the summer, the heat was nearly unbearable by the afternoon hours. That was something about the season Nathan had known all too well from growing up back home in California. It had been over a year now since he had last seen the valleys and mountains from back home, but sometimes a change of scenery was needed to reboot goals and plans moving forward in life. At twenty-seven years old, he had come to accept the possibility of making a living far away from home when he found himself in Britain after accepting an offer from a friend to fly across the pond and join a photography company.

Getting behind the camera had been all Nathan had known in terms of an occupying career since leaving college. He had attended Berkley, majoring in cinematography yet found himself struggling to get any jobs around Hollywood which had been his lifelong dream. Struggling to make ends meet on budgets and with debt piling up from student loans, leaving the U.S. behind had been something of a breath of fresh air. He had only been in London for a week now and realized quickly that he had much to learn about his surroundings but was confident that the job wouldn't be so hard. So far, seeing cars drive on the opposite side of roads and listening to choice words from his new co-workers had proven that this would be a different experience from living back home.

The company he had signed onto had sold most of their contracts of photographers out to two glamour modelling magazines going by the names of Nuts and Loaded. Nathan had only learned this after getting off the plane and meeting with his friend Mark who had invited him to England in the first place. Mark had informed him that the company needed a few new photographers after the last crew working with Nuts had decided to open their own studio that would be for an online pay service with photo shoots. Not caring about any of the inner politics of how the company was ran, Nathan simply desired to have an income week to week or month to month. The salary and benefits was good enough for him, leaving him with the hope that perhaps he could begin to catch up on his debt that had been accumulated from years in college.

Glamour modelling was something of a foreign concept to Nathan. From his time in college, all he considered was the possibilities of operating cameras for film and television. Accepting his job, he had been told he would operate a camera for filming purposes beyond snapping photos. His experience with photography had all been second-hand, but none of it mattered. In the end, this chance had come down to knowing the right people who had connections. Mark had been a man he met from another friend who had managed to make it into a film studio in Hollywood. All Nathan knew about Mark was that he worked as some sort of agent within the glamour modelling industry in Britain where he had moved. It wouldn't be until Nathan had arrived in London did he finally learn more details. Mark had mentioned a few names, none of which Nathan had heard of but he made it clear that the woman he currently represented as an agent was none other than Lucy Pinder.

Today was the day Nathan would be meeting Lucy Pinder for the first time. Her name had been thrown around in conversations with other men that worked in the photography crew, spoken in tones that carried weight of royalty and prestige. One man had described her as 'the most beautiful woman in all of Britain', another making a comment about how she had 'the greatest rack' he had ever seen. Mark had made a point to him that he should feel honored that his first photo session would be with her and not another model. Nathan didn't indulge in any curiosity to look over previous photoshoots of her. The one thing he had learned quick about glamour modelling was that the women usually were stacked with heavy buxom builds and lingerie or other skimpy outfits that led to topless shoots. It was different from the fashion modelling he had witnessed back home in the US as the women were more of his time.

A shadow cast over the grass beyond some stone tiles making up what was a large, two-story house standing in front of him. Nathan's feet were pushed down into white flip flops and he wore pair of white cargo shorts. The shirt over his skinny body was of a faded yellow color. It beat wearing something dark in the middle of the summer and becoming sweaty within an hour. His face displayed a clear five o'clock shadow of small black hairs as he had not shaved in the past two days. Brown eyes matched his short hair that was still freshly cut from days ago. Stepping out from the shade, he ran his hand through his hair to feel for any sweat while walking around the house to reach the back area. The camera crew had already set up a few pieces to prevent the sun from beaming down. A purple colored blowup pool ring and floatable mat lay on the ground as Nathan had guessed those would be small pieces used for the photo shoot. A few men stood around preparing equipment, all of them dressed in casual wear. One man looked over his way and spoke up.

"Miss. Pinder will be ready shortly. You're gonna shoot photos in the first outfit, then when she comes back out I want you to grab the other camera and record on video. Another photographer will handle the rest."

Nathan nodded back at the man before replying.

"Will I be going inside to shoot any photos or film anything?"

The man shook his head.

"No, that's already taken care of with the other photographer. Just remember to keep the camera on Miss. Pinder, don't get too distracted from the job by looking at her."

A chuckle was heard under his breath before walking away. Nathan had noticed that all of them referred to her as 'Miss. Pinder'. Only Mark had so subtly called her by her first name when he spoke to him. It was one sign to Nathan that Lucy seemingly commanded a high level of respect among the crew and staff working back at the company. For a minute, he was disappointed that he had yet to set eyes on her or meet her before this photo session, but maybe that was how business worked here in London. The back area of the house had glass walls that offered sunlight from within. No staff was permitted from walking back there, for their presence was not desired in the background of any photos that were snapped from within the room rays of light were casting into. Only one photographer would be able to snap a few photos from beyond the glass on the outside, looking in at her.

The heat continued to pour as sweat now began to develop in Nathan's hair. He let out a sigh, thinking for a minute back home and how miserable he imagined a day like this in the California sun had to be. His short daydream thoughts had been interrupted with voices heard from the other side of the house and then foot steps among the grass. That must've been her coming out and perhaps another person. A laugh was heard in a deep British accent giving off the flare of a female's voice. At that moment, Nathan turned around and his eyes had witnessed Lucy Pinder standing before him. Barefoot with her toes stepping over the freshly cut grass below. A two piece bikini outfit was the only thing covering her buxom body with it's pink and white striped pattern over the bottoms and matching the top. Her large breasts jiggled, shaking lightly with each step she took. Pink lips curved slightly in a smile of confidence and chestnut brown eyes that matched her brunette hair. For a moment, Nathan was taken back as he was witnessing a goddess walking directly past him and their eyes connected.

"Hi, I don't think I've seen you before. Are you the new photographer?"

The tone of her voice in a deep accent had only added to the beauty Nathan was witnessing in front of him. Lucy held her chin high, proud of the effect she had on this man knowing it had to be his first time seeing her. He quickly nodded to her and replied.

"Y-Yes... I'm Nathan, it's quite an honor getting to work with you today Miss. Pinder!"

His words stumbled out of his mouth and then Lucy giggled at him. She offered her hand and their fingers touched before quickly shaking hands.

"Thank you!"

Just like that, he had not even caught himself referring to her as Miss. Pinder like the other crew men. It was impossible for him to think of words with the presence of a goddess before him. Lucy simply smiled and walked past him. Another crew man approached Nathan and handed him the camera. Another photographer stood close by with the video camera ready to film the video segment for this session.

"I'm ready when you are."

Lucy spoke directly to him before leaning down and climbing onto her knees over the grass. It was evident to Nathan that she was preparing a pose for the camera. It would be something of a test for him to hold his concentration and not become distracted by her beauty, but once he had leaned down himself and positioned the camera, Nathan began to ease up. The other camera man had stepped around, moving behind Nathan to the point he almost towered over him. Lucy stood on her knees and raised her right hand to push over her hip, offering an angelic smile back to the camera. From where he was situated, the view favored the right side of full body from an angle. The sunlight almost sparkled down at the top of her hair as Nathan snapped the first photo of his new career. He snapped another photo, forcing the flash of the camera to flicker and then offering Lucy a thumbs up with his left hand.

She soon placed both of her hands over her knees and leaned forward lightly. Lucy's lower lip dropped as she offered a new expression across her face, one of lustful desire. Her long brunette hair was draped beyond her left shoulder opposite from the camera's view. Nathan made sure the camera was still focused to snap a full shot of her and then he pushed the button, and again. The flash went twice for two photos and then he gave her another thumbs up. Lucy looked away from him and then moved slightly, resting her buttocks down on her knees to sit. Her hands went behind her back to untie her bikini top. A member of the crew stepped over to her as she offered him the discarded top and her natural bare breasts exposed to Nathan's eyes for the first time. He couldn't help but quirk his eyebrows, forced to do a double-take at the immense size of her bust. The ends of her hair brushed over her left nipple. Lucy gazed into the camera, eyes directly in the lens.

Nathan didn't think twice to snap a photo, then the other one directly after. The camera flashed, capturing the moment of her face displaying a desperate look. He forgot to give her a thumbs up after the photo, but that didn't stop her from continuing her poses. Lucy's focus was on his camera while the other man had stepped around Nathan, still filming every passing second. Moving her right hand down to her left leg, Lucy then used her left arm to wrap around her massive boobs and place the tip of her index finger over her nipple. She made an innocent smirk with her lips, gazing back into the camera. It was difficult to fight off the distraction but Nathan had managed as he clicked the button and snapped more photos, one after the other. Again, he forgot to give her a thumbs up but Lucy didn't appear to be bothered. She smiled at him as she began to climb up from her knees, still topless. Her hands moved away and for a moment, Nathan was able to see them in all of their glory before him. The smirk remained across her lips as she stepped past him.

"I'll be back, I won't keep you waiting for long."

The topless model walked directly past him and then Nathan had to take a deep breath and try to relax. The same crew man who had given him the camera was now smirking to him as he stepped over his way.

"Miss. Pinder has that effect on guys. I take it that was your first time seeing those tits, huh?"

"Jesus, fuck... She is stacked! That's the best set of tits I've seen in all my life."

Laughter erupted as more than one man was chuckling at Nathan's comments. His American accent had a tonal difference from the British voices. Normally he would feel embarrassed to be in a spot like this with a group of men, but not today. Nathan was beginning to think back to what Mark had told him, as this was indeed an honor to be his first photo shoot working with such a queen among women. He approached the other camera man as they swapped utilities, handing off each other's camera. Lucy soon returned, still barefoot as she walked by Nathan and caught his attention. Her eyes watched him gaze down at her breasts that were now contained within a polka-dotted bikini top. They bounced lightly as she swaggered past him with a grin on her face. A pair of large black sunglasses with a purple frame were carried between her right hand fingertips.

She motioned over at one of the crew men to bring her the floatable pool mat and then Lucy turned her focus at the other camera man offering him a smile. The sun beaming down over the plastic surface of the mat had almost blinded Nathan when he looked over at it. Lucy sat down on the mat at first before spreading out and laying across it. The other camera man moved into position, hovering above her while Nathan stood back from the right side and didn't wait as he began to record. There were no words spoken so he figured he had to begin right away. When Lucy slid the sunglasses on, she kept her hands over the frames and then the camera flashed twice, snapping photos. A new test had begun for Nathan when it came to using the camera and working through distractions as he had to zoom in at Lucy's wonderful body.

The temptation was there to zoom in on her large breasts, barely contained within the bikini top that appeared to be tied on tightly to make them bulge, looking as if they were going to pop out at any given moment. She moved her legs, drawing them up and then throwing her arms beyond her head in new poses. Slow and steadily, Nathan fixated the focus of his lens to capture her face and that pouty expression she now made with her lips. Lucy would move her arms once more in the following seconds, then her legs in motion to create new poses as if she were lounging across the mat. The sun above had created white rays of light across her beautiful skin, sizzling with the heat and reminding Nathan of the sweat beginning to accumulate from within his hair. Lucy eventually untied the strings holding her top together and lay it down on the right side of the grass. She curved her arms beneath her giant tits, pushing them up and then grinning at the photographer's camera. Nathan had made sure to zoom his camera in, capturing every inch of her skin and those beautiful tits, studying her nipples in the process.

A few seconds passed and the photographer had motioned to Lucy with a thumbs up, using his free hand. She took that as cue to rise up from the mat and pick it up. Still topless, her breasts shook and sway about freely. Another crew man approached her, taking the mat away and returning to her with the purple blow up ring. She smiled and moved it to the ground, proceeding to step into the hole and then pulling it up over her waist before going back down on the ground. The photographer motioned for another sequence of shots. Nathan had not stopped recording on film, accumulating over seven minutes so far. He had no concern for excess, figuring that it could all be edited in the post-production work. He took a knee, zooming in to capture another series of passing seconds with the camera centered over Lucy's angelic face. She flipped her hair beyond her shoulder like before and then implanted the palms of her hands down into the grass, curving her lips in a pouty expression.

With several seconds of footage shot on her face now, the flickering flashes of the photographers camera were captured through Nathan's filming. Lucy positioned herself on all fours with the inflatable ring over her stomach. It pained him that from his angle, he could not capture a complete sequence of her amazing breasts on full display, but the photographer was able to snap his photos from directly facing her. Rising from his knee, Nathan stepped to the side and then the photographer gave her another thumbs up before moving into a new position. It appeared that he wanted to take some photos of her in this provocative position where Nathan had previously been standing. That at least offered the man a good opportunity for a side shot of the busty model. Nathan focused his camera on her face once more, capturing her wandering eyes as she gave a lighthearted smile to the photographer from the side. The camera flashed twice and then he gave her a thumbs up.

"Alright, that's good for today. Let's go inside, fellas. It's too hot out here."

One man spoke from behind the set, giving cue to Nathan that it was a wrap. Lucy was the first one to make an exit, swiftly getting up and removing the plastic ring from around her waist. Like before, she didn't bother covering her tits as she stepped her feet over the grass, walking directly past Nathan and the other photographer without a care in the world. He carried the camera, following the other crew men that walked past him to lead the way into the house. The back area was a swimming pool but it didn't seem that they were utilizing it for today's photo session despite Lucy making use of the floatable devices. Other crew members were waiting inside from the beginning of the photo session. Nathan found himself exhaling in relief upon feeling the cool breeze of the air conditioned building when he stepped through the front door.

The house itself began with a small dark hallway that led into a large room. Dark grey stone tiles covered the floor below. Leading from the left was the kitchen with a large marble top bar dividing it. The middle area led to a staircase wooden staircase sitting in glass frames for walls with a metal rail to the right hand side. Off to the right of the room, sunlight radiated throughout a large wall of nothing but glass windows covering it. No shades or curtains contained the light. Nathan had noticed a man stepping into the kitchen to fetch something from the refrigerator and decided to help himself by stepping in there first. The tiles down below remained in the same rectangle square pattern but were of a light bluish grey color when his flip flops stepped over the kitchen floor. Opening the door to the fridge, bottles of water caught his eye. He grabbed one and wasted no time opening it and taking a quick sip while still cradling the video camera in his arms.

Nathan began to wonder who owned this house, as the refrigerator was at least stocked with drinks. Setting down the bottle of water, he took a look over the dining room connected to the kitchen before finally walking his way way over where the rest of the crew could be heard chit-chatting on the other side of the house. The stone tiles down below still remained in the same pattern of rectangular shapes but became a clear grey color by the time one walked their way into the living room area. The massive room had a large white couch against the south wall with a large screen television hanging above the west wall in the back while up front was a large rectangular square glass table with two chairs on each side, neither in use. A few matching black stone vases held plants near the glass windows, all matching the interior design. Over the glass table was three laptops opened, the cameras all connected to them via USB cables. Nathan hurried over and presented his camera where a crew man attached a USB plug into it.